Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rants and Thoughts of One Vash_Bly

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
Well I guess I would start a journal to vent all sorts of steam. Raging from family trouble and other troubles. Figured that I could use this to rant as well. Been playing Grand Theft Auto V, something about jacking cars and running over people is quite satisfying, also playing playing Borderlands game of the year addition so addicting and yet I three more playthroughs to do Gunzerker, Mechromancer, and Psycho. Oh also excite for the return of 24 the tv show, love that show. Have a couple of rps that I absolutely love. One has a pony girl petplay being a favorite kink of mine and the other being a pokemon rp, another thing I love.

As of late I have been pissed off I have pmed people about plotting rps, but they never get back to me. Being the nice guy that I am I give people the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps they are busy with work or family. But if you are on and ignoring me when we have decided to rp there is something wrong with that. If you lost interest or don't like my starter is to damn much to ask for a fucking PM saying that you are no longer interested or my starter was a piece of shit. I would rather hear you tell me you have lost interest or critic my starter than me waiting like a damn idiot waiting for a reply when I wont get one. How the hell am I suppose to get better as a writer or in this case a roleplayer if people don't bash my work.

Well my second rant is that people are so nitpicky about the gender of the person behind the screen. What is so wrong with a male being able to write as a female character. Please tell me what is so wrong with that? Some of my best work is female x female. Come on people it is a matter of comfortability. Yes while I can roleplay as a male... I find it more challenging to write as a female because a lady thinks different than a man and also I tend to right more when using my female personas.

So today has been mostly a good day. I wrote a story for a contest held by one of the many favorite artist on deviant art that I have on my page. It was due last Monday of last week so I got it in the due date to be honest it was more of a piece to let my writing be out there and to be critiqued , I was not expecting much out of it. So I finally got the balls to check and when I checked I found out that I got second place which is surprising to me because well when I write I just write what comes to mind... Point and case this is here writing of mine

On the sour note the person I have been waiting was on and the person has yet to message me with a response... Why is it that some people think that people think the way they do. How the hell am I or anyone suppose to know you ignoring us is a clear sign of not being interested. Most of us well I can only assume that we are under the impression that you are busy. You to tell us.

Back
Top Bottom