Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A guy and his pets (dando20 and Vega)

"Oh my, oh my..." The lady answer. "I tought you was talking about a human girl. Your cat will soon fall in love with you now but no worries I have another bottle here that will turn everything back to normal. I am sorry for this. I will send it right away to you."

Lucia had crawl up in the sofa and had a hard time to stay awake.

"Umm...Ok..thanks...Umm...do I have to give it to her right away?..." Dane asked, not sure he wants to change Lucia back just yet. "I kinda like her like this.." Dane blushed, wondering if he could change other animals like this.

"Ok I understand...So...any chance I can get more of that potion you gave me earlier?" Dane said hopefully.

"OK thanks for the help" Dane said before dropping the phone. He went back to Lucia and continues petting her. "I'm afraid you'll have to wait a while before I can change you back, Lucia" Dane said to his catgirl. Though he really had no plans on changing Lucia back.

"Mhm?" Lucia that was almost sleeping didn't really listen on what was said but crawled up next to him and as she enjoyed his touch. Always so gentle and caring. It was prefect.

Dane smiled, seeing that Lucia wanted to just sleep. He petted her back, them moving on to her butt, petting it very sensually. He wanted so bad to take her there..but he know she just had this body and didn't want to scare her. He just settled on just rubbing her butt, getting closer between her legs.

Lucia was a sleeping light and felt her human began to pet her. Soft purring sounds came from her chest and she moved her head to lay down better. The top of her tail was moving slightly.

Dane soon rubbed deeper, now between her legs. He gently rubbed her new 'pussy', wanting to see how Lucia will react. He still couldn't believe he had his own catgirl.

Lucia open up one of her eyes and looked at her human. She could still feel his hand between her legs.
"What are you doing?" She asked, a bit grumpy.

Dane quickly pulled his hand away from her. "Oh..s..sorry...I just lost myself for a bit..." Dane said blushing. He didn't feel like he should take advantage of Lucia...at least just yet.. "Umm I should clean up the kitchen.." Dane said heading to the kitchen.

Lucia saw his face turning red. Wondering why it did that. She saw him leave and walked inside the kitchen.
"My human?" She asked as she and turned around to lay on her back. "Why are you so far away? Why aren't you here and patting me? I like that..." Lucia wasn't used to human talk but instead of her normally mew so was she speaking. She rose clumsy up from the sofa and almost crawled over to the kitchen part. "What are you going in here?"

Dane turned around. "Oh..it's just..well..you're different now Lucia...you're not just a cat anymore...you're...a beautiful catgirl" Dane said, couldn't help adding the word 'beautiful'. "I just want to have you in my arms all day...but I'm afraid I might do something..drastic.." Dane said, blushing more.

She ha sat down by the door to the kitchen and looked up at him.
"I like you..." Lucia suddenly said and smiled wide.

Dane smiled, not bothering to hide it anymore. "I like you too, Lucia...come over here...I have something for you." Dane said feeling himself get harder.

She noded and came closer. After all she was a curious being. Lucia smiled as she sat down just in front him.

Dane rubbed her sides, excited that a catgirl is here all to himself. He leaned closed and kissed her on the lips. After a few seconds, he pulled out smiling. "That was a kiss, Lucia...did you like it?'" Dane asked the catgirl

She felt her heart getting wings and her stomach twisted. It felt exciting.
Lucia looked up on him and nodded.
"Yes~" she purred.

Dane smiled, leaning forward and kissing her again, rubbing her back as he did and petting her tail. "Mmmm...Lucia...You look so gorgeous like this...would you like to stay like this?...or change back?" Dane asked, hoping she would want to stay as a cat girl.

Oh, she loved the petting, hoped he would never stop.
"I don't know..."
Everything was still so new and she had no idea what was going on even if all she had to do was to look down on herself to understand.
"Maybe... You like me better now?"

"Hehe yes...I do...I can teach you things about your new body. I can help you" Dane said, rubbing the catgirl more. "You can even be my girlfriend if you like.." Dane asked Lucia

Lucia leaned closer to him. Pressing her face against his knee and rubbed her cheek against it. Her tail moved slightly and she purred loud. Some things had change but some was always going to be the same, like her mood. She still hated to be woken up.

Dane moaned, letting his catgirl rub her knee, just like how she used to do it as a cat. "Mmm..looks like my kitty wants attention.." Dane said with a chuckle.

sorry for the wait....

She made a deep purring sound and yawn wide. Of course she wished to get attention. She was a lady. A beautiful creature. She loved to loved.
"Maybe..." Lucia looked up at him with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom