Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A guy and his pets (dando20 and Vega)

dando20

Supernova
After a harsh day at work, Dane was glad to be heading home finally. He just wanted to be left alone and rest the stress away. Though, Dane had been so tired of being alone for a while. All he had for company was Grace, his pet cat, and he does enjoy caring for her. But he wishes that he could have some more human company of her own. Sometimes he even wishes Grace was a catgirl, even having dreams of her. But he shock it off his head, knowing it was just his hormones talking.

As he passed a alley he saw a guy mugging an elderly woman. He quickly rushed from behind the guy and knocked him out before taking the bag back. He then turned to the lady, checking to see if she was OK.

"Are you OK?" Dane asked her as he hand her bag back to her.

She had been out, minding her own business when suddenly she got attack. Just when she thought it would be over for her did a young nice man safe her just like the cards told her this morning.
The old lady was more then just a human. She was a witch. "Thank you kind man." The lady said and rose up slowly. From her forehead did she feel something warm run down. There had been a cut from her attacker.
"Thank you so much..." She smiled wide this time

"Oh no..you're hurt. I'll take you to a hospital" Dane took the lady's hand to lead her to a clinic close by. "I know there is one near here. Don't worry Mamn" Dane said panicky. He didn't feel like having an elderly die before him today.

"Darling, darling..." She chuckle light. "Calm down. I only need to dry away the blood. Not the hospital. It is okay. I have a strong heart."
The old lady smile. "If there is anything I can do to repay your kindness?"

"Oh..umm..no It's fine..I'm just glad you're OK" Dane said while still thinking of having someone to be with other than just his cat. But he doubt the old lady can help with that. "Will you be ok on your own?" Dane asked

"Yes. I am sure I will be okay," she smiled. "But if there is anything, no matter what give me a call." She gave him a small card. "Anything."

Dane took the card, thanking the lady before heading off. "That was odd..but she seems nice" Dane went on to his apartment seeing his cat greeting him. He petted the sweet Grace and got to the kitchen to get a can of tuna to feed her. As he did, he took the card and looked at it again, then looked at Luna as she was waiting for her meal.

A few hours later, after feeding her, Dane called the lady, hoping she would answer.

Lucia had been waiting a long time until her master came home. Finally did she hear him enter the door and went to greet him. She had become really hungry and made a few meows to hurry him up to he kitchen. She ate up and went away to sleep.

"Hello?" The old lady answer kind.

"Umm..hey it's me, Dane...I wanted to ask you..if you could help me to get any woman I want...could you be able to do it?" Dane asked, not sure why he would. Maybe that he has been alone for so long, except for Grace, he needed to be with someone.

The old lady thought a moment. "Yes I could help you at least a little." She smiled. "But I can't make her love you..."

"I guess it's fine. I just want to be with someone...What do I have to do?" Dane asked the lady

"I will give you a small powder that you will pour in the persons glass. When they drink it so will their eyes open up for you..." She smiled. "I will send a bird with it."
The old lady hung up and an hour later was there a soft knocking on the window. Outside was there a small black bird with a tiny bag around his foot.

Dane opened the window and took the bird in. He got the bag, wondering if it would work. He decided to test it on Grace, hoping it won't do any harm. "Here girl..more food for you." Dane poured a bowl of milk for Grace and put the powder in. He fed some sunflower seed to the bird, in case she was hungry.

Now, Dane waited till Grace finished her milk.

She walked over to the bowl and saw it was something else, something more delicious than her normal water. Oh she must have been good since she got milk. Lucia wasn't late to drink everything up. It was so good. If there was something she loved so was it milk. She licked the empty bowl and went away to her human. She mew once as a thanks before she walked over to the sofa. There did she jump up and did soon feel asleep.
What did happened next did she had no idea about. Lucia began to grew big. Her legs become long and her fur began to melt together. The fur then turn to a light pink pale shade. It took time, but after almost fifteen minutes was there a young human girl laying there. With long slim legs, some nice B size breast and long black hair with some white in. Around her stomach was there a long fluffy tail and on her head some pointing ears just like her cat. Her chest was moving slowly up and down slowing that she was breathing.

Dane got in the room and was surprised that a cat girl was there. He screamed in fear, not realizing it was his Lucia. "W..Wait...Lucia?" Dane said in uncertainty. He sneaked close, seeing the cat ears and tail. He couldn't believe it. His cat turned into a beautiful cat girl. He touched her slightly, making sure she was real.

She blinked a few times and looked right to the young boy that was her human. Why was he looking so scared? What was going on? Lucia yawn wide.
"Mhm?"

"L..Lucia...can you understand me?" Dane said in a nervous voice as she woke up. He was so scared of what was happening to his pet, but at the same time, excited and a bit aroused.

She sat up and looked down on herself. Lucia screamed. Loud and clear. What was going on? What had happened to her?! She looked at the human boy and scramble away from him. Had he done something like this too her. Oh she couldn't even stand straight without falling. What was this!?

"W.wait...Lucia" Dane said gently, chasing after her. "Calm down. I didn't think this would happen to you...I'm not going to hurt you.." Dane said, trying to call his cat down.

Lucia looked at him with pure fear but calmed down a little. "My human?" She asked. It was what she called him in her head. Lucia was surprised to hear her own voice. It was small, sweet and light. It sounded innocent.

"Yes It's me..Dane..your human.." Dane said, seeing she was calming down a bit. He walked slowly to her, hoping she would stay still to pet her, at least.

"What happened to me?" She asked and looked up at him as he walked to her. Her tail top was wagging from side to side.

Kendo was now in front of her and petted her hair. "I don't know..but I'm going to figure it out...just be calm.." Dane said. He hoped he still had the number to the old lady.

Lucia purred under his touch. It felt good as always. She smiled at him and leaned close.
"I am tired~"

"OK..just sleep in the couch while I figure this out" Dane said after kissing Lucia on the cheek. He got his phone and called the lady again. "Ummm..mamn?....Sorry to call you again...but your potion turned my cat into a hot catgirl.." Dane said bluntly.

Back
Top Bottom