Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mermaids Lagoon(wildwolfking246xI)

He would admit that a mermaid's lips were quite sensuous, if a little salty. However the rate at which they now accelerated made him panic. Aiden could only wildly flail his free arm about as they went way too fast for his brain sense of balance, which several times also made him evacuate his stomach if only for the briefest of instances. When they arrived at the cove he immediately had to pull his arm free from her grasp as he went behind a large rock to puke. "You.....could've.......warned me......you could go.......that fast." He managed between deep breaths. He sat down for a moment to steady his now wobbly legs and to slow both his heart rate and his breathing. "So this the cove you told me about?" He asked, looking about after slowly getting to his feet.

She smiled as she swam in her spot looking at him as he evacuated his stomach of what little food had been left inside it. "I'm sorry I should have warned you." she chuckled in amusement she had forgot he was human and probably unaccustomed to the speed she traveled at. "It's a cove yes but we're going to the Lagoon and you need to go under the island to get there." she said pointing under the water. "This time I promise I'll go slow seeing as it'll be safer to go slower when we're in the caverns down there to get to the lagoon." she smiled holding out her hand to him.

He sigh, taking her hand once again. However he actually enjoyed it this time around due to her reduced speed. They soon surfaced into the lagoon where he immediately pulled her into a passionate embrace. "Thank you, that was amazing by the way." he whispered into her ear before giving it a playful nip.

Merry smiled at him pushing him away after he nipped at her ear and rubbed it. She pulled herself up out of the water letting the sun dry the water off her scales and the tail seemed to disappear leaving her looking like her human self. Her long wavy golden locks cascaded down her back as she stood in front of him naked. "Here let me help you out." she said holding her hand out for him to take. As long as her legs were dry she was safe from turning into a mermaid.

He sighed watching her scales disappear. "Wait.....why does your hair change color?" He asked as she pulled him ashore where he snaked his arm around her waist to pull into a tight embrace. "How quickly will you once we have mated my little siren?" He asked her also, wondering how her already alluring beauty could be enhanced.

She looked at him and chuckled "Oh my hair changes out of water cause it gets wet most mer-peoples hair does that it's a way of staying hidden in your world." she said softly as she pulled him out of the water. "Oh... the more we... you know. the faster my body will shift into adult hood." she said wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him.

He purred, kissing her passionately and groping her tight ass. "Well then, the question is how fast would you like to grow up into a surely ravishing little lady, my vixen?" He crooned into her ear seductively, one of his hands sliding up to tweak one of her nipples.

She looked at him as his lips pressed against hers in passionate kiss. His hands grabbing her ass making him move to her tippy toes for a split seconds. "It's gonna take many times for me to get your age." she says softly as she shivered from his seductive voice.

He giggled, "It will will it? So then my lady, how shall we start our mating?" He asked before beginning to place love bites down the slender neck of the mermaid princess, taking in her salty sweet aroma as his hands gently caressed her hips and thighs

She looked at him as he chuckled in amusement. She never really thought about how they would start off mating before it was just something that happened or at least that's what she was told. She shivered in pleasure as he nipped at her slim tender neck leaving little love bites on her pale skin. "That's a good start." she moaned wrapping her arms around him.

Aiden purred as she wrapped her arms around him, his hands sliding down to her small bubble butt of an ass. "It, but I want to know how best I can pleasure you Mary." He crooned to her, giving her a quick peck on the cheek before just continuing to hold her tightly against him, unintentionally making his cock bulge through his swim suit and rub against her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom