Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Roommates Are Creatures of the Night (PhantomSentinel & HeartOfTheDarkness)

Although he selected Freddy, she wasn't really impressed. When the ass-pouding began on her character's body, she simply laughed as Reptile was soaked in blood. "Awww...Don't tease me, my dear. You don't know who you are messing with..." she told him. As soon as the second round started, she was quickly beaten once again. Her eyes widened when he performed a fatality on her. "Oh well...seems like you beat my ass once again...Well, I'm going to bed you little ass. See ya' tomorrow...I guess I'm too much of a big thing for ya' to handle, right puddin'?" she teased him and on her way of getting on her feet, she brushed his crotch on purpose with her hand. A few seconds later, she headed to her room where she got completely naked and put on a pair of panties and her pajama. She hit the bed hard and sighed exhausted. Within a few minutes, she was asleep.

Michael quickly swept through the second round, finishing Reptile off with a fatality by throwing him into a burning furnace. "I'll see you tomorrow then." He replied, but his face went red when she brushed her hand against his crotch. He was still aroused from their little encounter earlier, remembering how her breasts looked and felt when he briefly touched them. He was almost tempted to pull her into his arms and show her that she wasn't too much for him to handle, but he held himself back, thinking that it was too early to try and make a move on either girl.

Once both girls were in bed, Michael shut his console off and got changed himself. All he had on was a t-shirt and some boxer shorts when he went under the covers off his bed. Going to sleep wasn't easy though. His mind kept going to Liss and Harley, thinking about how he got two hot girls for roommates, how Harley practically threw herself onto him wanting sex, and wondering if Liss was wanting the same thing from him. Thinking about the girls quickly made him hard though, but he did his best to try and calm his mind before finally falling asleep.

The next morning, everything seemed normal...except for Harley of course, she would never be normal. Liss was the first one to get up, and she had gone to the nearby store to get some things to make a really decent and nice breakfast for all of them. By the time Harley had woken up, there were three plates wth bacon, eggs, bread, butter and orange juice served and Liss was watching the TV while waiting for the rest of the guys to join her. Harley looked at Liss and grinned. "So...the lil' princess made us breakfast. Check it out! Awesome girl!" Harley held up her hand to hi-five her fellow roommate, who was oblivious of what she intended until she realized and clashed her hand with Harley's. It was interesting to see that they even dressed very differently. Harley was wearing a top without a bra and a pair of shorts and socks. Her raven black hair was absolutely messy. Lissandra on the other hand was wearing a black robe with her pajama under it and a pair of slippers.

"Oh geez...thanks...I tried my best," Liss answered her shyly. "I know ya' tried yer' best, puddin'. Now let's taste it!" Harley was eager to taste it, and as soon as she bit the bacon and the egg, she smiled and shook her head. "Wow...it's really delicious, for fuck's sake! You know how to cook!" Liss was blushing the whole time she was complimented, and she was also giggling a bit because Harley was kind of funny.

Back
Top Bottom