Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More important than music~ (ShoXThelovelyaddison)

"Hey don't be greedy..." he remarked, as he moved under the blankets as well and stayed closer to her. As he got comfortable, "Well I never expected you to be so WILLING and so erotic at the same time; I thought that you were going to smack me when I kissed you..." he confessed, turning slightly red as his smile vanished for a few moment. "You really blew my mind...." Zack added.

Addison couldn't help but laugh at his statement as she moved under the blankets. She let out a sigh, happy that he stayed after everything was said and done and didn't leave to go back to his room. She shrugged at his comment, "You haven't really given me the chance to let you get to know me over the past year. I've changed a lot since our band first got big and..." she shook her head and sighed "things between us have just gone down hill for there. I've liked you ever since I met you, I was just to afraid to say anything. Then once we started fighting and bickering I gave up." Seeing him turn red, Addison reached out and gently rubbed his cheek lightly with her thumb. "Well maybe now things between us will change."

"Maybe..." Zack agreed, as he held her hand and kissed her palm. He then moved closer to her to cuddle. "Well, I am beat..." he sighed, closing his eyes and licking his mouth. "Ahhh....maybe I'll sleep in for tomorrow..." he confessed. He should have eaten more beforehand, but sex took a lot out of him.

"I hope so." Addison replied softly, a smile forming on her lips as he held her hand and kissed her palm. She let out a content sigh as he moved closer to her. As he closed his eyes Addison looked over him for a second, really admiring him, before closing her eyes too. "That makes two of us." She stretched her legs before bringing them back up, bent at the knee. "Well we have to be out of here by one, and I'm sure you want to eat before we have to leave." She added quietly before taking a deep breath, and letting it out slowly, falling asleep fairly quickly.

"Mmnhh......" he agreed, closing his eyes as he drifted asleep....

The next thing he knew, it was the next day. He slowly closed his eyes and found himself facing the other direction. Slowly blinking, he stretched and yawned silently before moving upwards and sliding off the bed. He stretched again as he made his way to the rest room to urinate. "Shit, why didn't I just do it AFTER we had sex? Stupid male system...." he said quietly, knowing that guys had to piss to clean out the semen that was left outside their balls but inside their bodies.

He sighed as he made his way back, and saw Addison still sleeping, while facing the opposite direction of where he was. Smiling, he made his way towards her. He lowered himself and kissed her softly, before kissing her neck just to tease her in her sleep.

Addison stirred softly as she felt Zack kiss her softly, nuzzling her head against her pillow. As he kissed her neck she opened her eyes slowly and looked up at him. She smiled softly, as she rubbed her eyes before stretching. She glanced over at the clock on the side table next to the bed then looked back towards Zack. Sitting up, she held the sheets to her chest as she moved her hair out of her face, letting out a quiet yawn. "Good morning."

She reached over and grabbed her phone off of the side table, checking it as she leaned back against the pillows. After reading over a text message Amy sent her she let out a soft sigh before pushing the sheets off her body and sliding out of bed. "Amy said that they're all meeting downstairs to eat before we get ready and go." She walked over to her bag and grabbed out some clothes, slipping on a pair of panties and putting her bra from last night back on, followed by her jeans and a new shirt. Yawning she grabbed her jacket off the floor and put it on before turning towards Zack and smiling again.

"Guess we'll shower later..." Zack shook his head, glad that they did not smell to the point where it would be noticeable. Looking at her put her panties on, "I wonder if ALL of it got out..." he remarked, remembering that he DID release inside of her. However, he then looked under the sheets after lifting them and saw the large white stain, smiling. "Never mind~"

Afterwards, they were both dressed and 'fresh' in appearance where they met with their bandmembers who waved.

"Hey man, they have AMAZING buffets here..." Chad remarked, eating some waffles.

"Where were you two?" Tommy asked, eating some eggs and sausage.

"I guess we both decided to sleep in..." Zack said, pulling out his phone. "I got your text, and she got Amy's..." he explained.

Amy and Jeffery were also eating, but Jeffery seemed upset about something...AGAIN.

"What's up with him?"

"Amy took the LAST blueberry muffin that they were going to have this morning..." Chad said, smirking like a jackass; Jeffery LOVED blueberry muffins.

"God damnit Amy...." he said, grumbling as he moved his fork around his food.

"If we come up to one of our rooms together they might get suspicious." Addison said softly as she sifted through her bag. "What?" She asked softly as she turned and looked at Zack after puller her panties up. As she saw him lift up the sheets, she shook her head and smiled "Oh, gotcha."

Addison looked over the group as they made their way into the dinning room, hoping nobody would question what happened to Zack last night after he came up to talk to her.

"God I'm starving." Addison said with a smile as she reached over and grabbed a plate off the table.

"You're usually not one to sleep in Zack. If anything you're usually the first to wake up, just to make sure we're all on track." Amy added before taking a bite of the blueberry muffin.

Shaking her head and laughing Addison looked over at Jeffrey and smiled "God, you're just too damn slow. Can't keep up with that little asian body of hers."

Amy winked at Addison and smiled. nodding in agreement with her statement. "She has a point ya know."

Stepping back from the table Addison made her way over to the buffet and plated herself some food, more than she usually ate but everything that happened last night only worsened her appetite.

"Yeah I had trouble sleeping..." Zack lied, giving a convincing fake yawn. He also got a plate and followed Addison.

"She got you there Jeffery." Chad said, continuing to laugh.

Jeffery stuck the middle finger at him and everyone just lost it.

As Zack followed Addison's lead with getting more food, he asked, "So, you burned out too many calories too? I feel as if I didn't eat yesterday..." he confessed, getting some toast and a buttered biscuit. He got a small bowl of sausage gravy and placed it on his tray. He made sure to get just enough of everything that he wanted: eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, oh, and don't forget the pancakes~

"Trouble sleeping? Oh yeah I'm sure." Amy said with a wink then a smile before turning back to her breakfast.

"I feel like I haven't eaten in days." Addison giggled softly as she plopped two waffles down on her plate. "But all I had yesterday was the pizza for dinner." She grabbed a few slices of bacon, and a couple sausage links, then a hash brown and set it down on her plate. As she reached the end of the buffet she grabbed a fork, a knife, a napkin and a few of those butter packets for her waffles.

She walked back over to the table and took a seat next to Amy, setting her plate down in front of her and looking up at everyone. She smiled contently before taking a bite of bacon, then laying her napkin across her lap.

Zack had NO idea what Amy was talking about; did she caught on?

Zack ate in silent as he and Addison rejoined the others, considering that a guy NEEDED to eat to stay happy. As he added the condiments, he took a slip of orange juice that was poured for him before looking at Jeffery. "How those blueberry pancakes going for you buddy?" he asked, smirking as he patted his back.

"Alright I guess..."

Tommy apparently finished as he laid back. "Ahh....I ate too much..." he said, laughing softly. He looked at the plates of Zack and Addison. "So what did you get- Wow, you two seem hungry...."

Zack avoided eye contact as he ate his pancakes.

"What, didn't eat enough last night?" Chad joked.

"It's a miracle that you two aren't fighting." Amy said with a smile as she finished up her plate of food and pushed it away from her. "It's a lot quieter."

Addison looked over at Amy and shrugged, "He hasn't said anything that's pissed me off yet." She was obviously joking but she was doing her best to act normal and not hint that anything had happened between them last night. She looked over at Jeffrey as he answered Zack, laughing softly as she took a bite of her food and shook her head.

Addison looked up at Tommy and smiled, not thinking anything of it, taking another bite of her food. As she heard Chad's question she swallowed her food and cleared her throat. "All I ate yesterday was that pizza I had for dinner. Because some guys on our bus thought it would be a good idea to eat all the food." She smirked at Chad then looked over at Tommy and gave him the same look.

"Feeling's mutual." Zack said sharply, just to get Amy off that subject

There was some mixed confusion amongst the guys when they heard Addison, but Jeffery changed the subject by luck. "Well we're eating now so who cares..." he said, finishing his food.

"Anyways, so what order of songs are we going to do?"

And so everyone practiced and prepared themselves for their show tonight. While 10,000 fans was not what Zack would want, everyone was happy that there was support overall. Thanks to the size, of his outdoor concert, it felt full and a lot more than 10,000 fans.

"You guys did well." Johnson said, their manager who met with them during each concert. "We had 2,000 extras buying last minute tickets here at the concert instead of online, so you're all pretty much on the right track~" He praised them. "Now then, I'll leave you all alone since you'll want some rest...oh and Zack? Can we talk for a moment?"

Zack and the others were basically backstage where they finished their 3-hour concert. His voice hurt slightly, but he was able to talk.

Meanwhile,

"Hey, where's Amy and Jeffery?" Tommy asked?

"Oh, Jeffery saw that she took the last Pepsi AGAIN..." Chad remarked, drinking his ice tea in a can. "Ah..." he sighed. "Hey Addison, can you get them? I am wanting to get some sleep soon..." he asked.

((Can you follow my lead? I want to do something hot where you 'catch' them doing naughty things but all you do is watch while hidden and playing with yourself...leading up to really want to bring out your 'naughty' side to Zack that you promised later.))

The show that night went amazingly and the crowd was even better. Just seeing that many people showing up in one place for the band that she was a part of was amazing to Addison an she absolutely loved it. The fans were always so supportive no matter what country, state, or town they were in.

After exciting off stage the band was greeted by their manager, who seemed to be very pleased with the show they had just put on. Addison smiled at the compliments he gave them before turning away and walking over to grab a water bottle as he called Zack aside to talk.

"Yeah where did they go?" Addison asked as she looked around their room, before taking a sip of her water bottle.

Addison giggled and shook her head at the whole thing with Amy taking the last of everything. "Uh... yeah. I guess." She said with a shrug as she walked out of the room. Walking down the hallway of the backstage area Addison looked around for the two of them. It was odd that the two of them had gone missing at the same time but she figured it was nothing more than a coincidence.

While most of backstage work was being handled and moved everywhere, a lot of the rooms were pretty deserted. Of course, Addison's curiosity would lead her to sounds of moaning and resting sounds of 'no's growing louder the more you came closer....

As Addison heard various noises coming from the room she made her way closer, standing outside of the door way. As she listened she slowly recognized the voices that these sounds were in. She gasped silently to herself as she looked into the room, a mirror on the wall reflecting Amy and Jeffrey together on the other side of the room. Biting her bottom lip, she looked around the hallway before turning her gaze back into the room.

What Amy and Jeffery were doing would make the other members' jaws drop.

Jeffery was seemingly 'attacking' Amy; what by 'seemly', was because of the consistent moans and her supposed 'attempts' to resist him with 'no's and her hands against him. He had managed to get into her pants by actually removing them as well as making her feet bare. Against a corner where Addison could see by mirror, he had the apparent strength to, on his knees, hold all of her weight with his arms right from under while he ate her exposed flower. Her white panties could be seen hanging on her left ankle, as Jeffery did not seem to let up on making her lose herself against her will??

Jeffery lapped up and down a few times before returning to sucking and just eating her completely. "Hmmmm....you have such a tasty pussy Amy! And your beauty mark is a nice touch..." he added, as he tilted his head to kiss that one beauty mark spot where it was connecting her crotch and thigh, triggering a special sensitive spot that he discovered. "Feel like a tough girl ALWAYS taking the last of something that I enjoy? Bet you don't feel so tough now..." he said, somewhat coldly as he launched his mouth into her pussy with no mercy.

Back
Top Bottom