Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More important than music~ (ShoXThelovelyaddison)

While he did get her to move, he was having a much easier time than he thought with her. Her tightness was pleasurable enough as it is, but it held a much less intense effect the longer this went on. But he was not complaining as he was hoping that this meant that he would last quite long; it has been dates since he jerked off, and thus, he did not 'clean the pipes' to prolong his orgasm that was coming up. Regardless, he was wondering if he should risk it by cumming inside, or outside.

But they would cross that bridge when they came to it, as he squeezed harder to make her work harder.

As he squeezed her hips harder, Addison began to grind her hips against him as she moved up and down on top of his penis. She digs her fingers deeper into Zack's shoulder blades as she moves her body up and down faster. She closes her eyes and tilts her head to the side as she let out another soft moan. Removing one of her hands from his shoulder she moves it and pushes her hair out of her face, holding it back as she continues to ride Zack.

As this continued on, Zack's thoughts did wonder to what would happen between them after this: would they actually get into a serious relationship? And if they did, was she really uncomfortable with the others knowing about it? Maybe he was thinking too much about it for his own good.

And so, Zack was approving of Addison's work a lot. As a sign of appreciation, he actually smacked her buns quite hard, and gave them another squeeze set to dig his hands into them. It seemed to make the sex even better the more he did this.

Addison gasped and opened her eyes as he smacked her ass, the hard smack coming as a surprise to her. "God damn Zack." She said with a laugh as she breathed slightly heavy from the shock. She smiled and let out a deep breath as he squeezed her ass, the feeling of his fingers squeezing her soft flesh only encouraged her more.

Moving her body up and down faster on top of him, rocking her hips back and forth, Addie started to breath heavier as her heart beat faster in her chest. She moved her hand on his should down his chest slowly, her nails gently dragging against his skin, leaving slight red marks. She let out moans every few moments as her body grew hotter.

"What? You knew what you were doing, right?" he asked, being a smartass. He smiled as he could tell that her build up was nearing. As he continued to smack her, he felt his fingers brush against the wrinkles of her anus. "Hmmm, maybe I'll have fun with THIS hole later...." he commented, before moving a finger into her rectum. While he wiggled for a bit, he suddenly chuckled. "Oh this is just TOO tight; I don't think that you'll be able to handle it so I'll do you a favor and not try this...yet..." Zack explained, before remove his finger and returned it to his mouth, licking it clean. "Tasty though..." he added, confirming his anal fetish. However, he was just happy that they were having sex together.

"I did, I've just never seen this side of you, and didn't really expect to see it. Let alone sure if you even had this side to you." She replied as she bounced up and down on his shaft, faster and faster. "Hmmm, wha... Oh my god!" Addison exclaimed as his finger slide inside her ass, never having a guy do that before. She moaned softly as he pulled his finger back out, biting her bottom lip. "Well I've never really had anything put in that hole before." She said in a more shy tone, feeling slightly bashful about it. She laughed softly and smiled as he licked his finger and commented on how tasty she was.

The more Addison moved up and down on top of Zack's cock the closer she became to reaching climax. "Oh fuck..." She moaned out as she tiled her head back and moaned loudly. Dropping her hand from her hair she bit the side of her finger as she let out another moan. Her hand against his abs grasped his side as she rocked her hips back and forth.

"Really? Can't wait then..." Zack remarked, after hearing her words.

It got to the point where this position was getting a bit dull; he was not building up at a decent pace anymore and he needed to prevent any cramps he could get from just laying there. Thus, he held her and took her by surprise. "Easy now..." Zack pulled out from under and leaned forward to grasp her waist again and force her on her back. Afterwards, he turned her body to lean on one side so that he could lift a leg and re-enter her from a tighter/more erotic position.

As Zack held her again, she slowed down to a stop and let him pull out. As he grasped her waist and forced her onto her back Addison moved her bangs out of her face and looked up at him as he repositioned himself on the bed. Turning on her side, Addison relaxed and let Zack take full control of her body and position it the way he wanted. As he lifted her leg up and slide his length back inside her a moan escaped from Addison's lips. She gripped the foot of the bed with one hand and her breast in the other, bracing herself for whatever was to come.

Zack increased his thrusts as the few minutes was him getting used to the position itself. When he did, he went out all animal over her, making sure to add as much vigor into his movements in and out of her for his and her pleasure.

"Shhiiiiiiiiit!"

In all honesty, he did not think that he would enjoy it THIS much; every other girl never made him lose control like this. So it was true as they say: every pussy is unique.

Her body moved every time Zack thrusted hard and deep inside her, her grip tightening on the bed. As the moments went on Addison's heart beat fast in her chest, causing her to breath heavier, and moan louder. She closed her eyes as she bit her lip hard, trying her best not to moan too loud. As he groaned out in pleasure Addison couldn't help but smile to herself. Opening her eyes she looked up at him, seeing the pleasure in his face just made this whole experience better.

"You know how I said I didn't hate you earlier?" Addison blurted out, before moaning with pleasure again. "I take that bake, I do hate you." She paused for a moment to catch her breath, letting out another loud moan. "I hate you for never doing this to me sooner." She buried her face into the sheets, and gripped the foot of the bed harder, trying to keep body from moving so much as he thrust inside her.

"HA, REALLY?" he asked her, unable to believe that she just said that. In return, he did HARD aggressive thrusts into her body, pouncing with even more vigor. "You're such a slut for saying that!" he added, as he continued to fuck her nice and good without mercy.

"Tell me, how many cocks have you allowed to pound you nice and nasty?" Zack then asked, as he started to do slow thrusts, but had more weight and move even deeper against her womb. "Well?"

"Yes, really. We've known each other for years and you're just now doing this to me." She let out a soft laugh as she bit her bottom lip and shook her head. As he starting thrusting into her harder Addison gasped loudly and whimpered out in pleasure, closing her eyes for a second. She couldn't help but smile at his comment, but she would be lying if she said she hadn't ever been sexually attracted to Zack before.

"I do... don't know." She muttered out as she squirmed slightly under his grasp. She breathed heavy and looked up at him as he asked her again, waiting for a reply. "Way less girls than you've let into your hotel rooms." She smirked at him let out soft moan before dropping her head back into the sheets of the bed.

Hearing those words really got him aroused, as he continued to pound her in and out with his vigor, looking forward to his upcoming release. However,

"Wow, that's a bold claim....agh.....I am going to say that you've been fucked by 4 cocks? ARGH." he grunted, increasing the intense level of his thrusts.

"It may be bold, but it's true." Addison added as she gripped the bed harder, her nails digging into the sheets on the edge of the bed. "Maybe more, maybe less, you'll never know." She let out a long loud moan as she squirmed harder under his grasp, her body starting to tingle again. "I have absolutely no reason to tell you, and you have no way to get it out of me." She lifted her head up and looked at the ceiling, as she rocked back ad forth on the bed from his hard thrusting.

"Girl, do NOT make me interrogate you..." Zack said, as he did one hard thrust and leaned over her face, testing her flexibility (her leg was being moving towards her own body). "Do you WANT me to force it out of you?" Flirting with her, he kissed her for a few moments and began to thrust once more, before changing the position to a missionary position, and started to move again.

Addison couldn't help but giggle at his comment, her giggle being quickly interrupted as he thrust really hard inside her, a moan escaping her lips. Her legs easily bent, and moved towards her body as he leaned towards her face, her eyes meeting his. "It could be kind of fun." She said teasing him "The only other person who knows is Amy, and other than that..." She kissed him back as he pressed his lips against hers her hand moving up to the side of his neck. "My lips are sealed." She whispered as she trailed her thumb across his lips. As she flipped over onto her back she ran her hands up her body, before grasping her breasts in her hands.

Tempted, Zack needed an excuse. "Ok then, let's see how you handle this..."

Zack stopped only after a minute and moved out of her. When he did, he started to turn her on her front before lowering himself on her ass again. "Enjoy this while you can, before it gets ugly...." he said, before kissing down her back and spine. He came close to her sweet buns, and started to kiss them before biting them quite hard, as a warning to what was to come.

Thinking nothing of it, Addison shrugged Zack's comment off as she relaxed back onto the bed.

After he pulled out of her and flipped her over Addison crossed her arms above her chest and rested her head on them as she closed her eyes. "Ugly?" She asked softly as she enjoyed ever little kiss he placed on her back and spine. She bit her bottom lip as he made his way to her ass, enjoying those kisses too. As he bit her ass hard she gasped and looked down at him, her eyes opening back up "Zack!" She said in shock.

Smirking, he responded with, "If you want me to stop, you're going to need to be honest with me..." Zack went back to eating her ass with kisses and biting on the outside. He eventually made his way in between, making love to the sides rather than her holes to tease her. He kissed and bit the walls in order to make her shake, just before he decided to be directly.

"Now I'll get a proper taste..." Zack grasped her buns tightly and firmly, just to make a statement as he opened her anus. The wrinkles looked inviting, as he started to lap his tongue up and down, tasting her naughty hole in order humiliate her. "Hmmm...you had something spicy, didn't you?"

"Oooookay." Addison said with a small laugh, still thinking nothing of the situation. She flinched slightly every time he bit her ass, not getting used to the feeling no matter how many times he did it. As he moved closer in she bit her bottom lip, starting to get more nervous of what he was doing, still flinching with every bite.

As she heard his words Addison squinted out of confusion "Taste...? What?" She said as he grabbed her ass hard before spreading her cheeks. Addison gasped and flinched hard as she felt his warm tongue against her ass, her nails gripping the bed sheets. "Oh my god Zack!" She lifted her head up and looked back at him, not sure with how to react to the situation.

But he did not care; he continued to eat her naughty hole restlessly by lapping up and down. His tongue eventually attempted to dig into her rectum, but he still had such resistance that prevent him from doing so. Thus, he pulled back slightly and did a small spit before using it to help him move two fingers into her. So tight, it sucked him in when he managed to penetrate his fingers without hassle. How it felt inside, only aroused him more as he wiggled all around and pulled out his fingers.

"Perfect...but still needs work..." he remarked, as he then got back to work eating her. This time, his tongue moved into her rectum and he swirled his tongue as effectively as he could, cleaning/smoothing out her insides.

Though his tongue against her didn't feel bad, and actually brought her some pleasure she still felt really odd about it. She had never had anything like this done to her before and this whole interrogation situation just made this all a little weird. As he mind zoned out thinking about everything she was shocked and taken back once again as she felt his two fingers slide into her. She squirmed a little bit, but didn't make a sound not wanting to give him the satisfaction he wanted out of this.

She didn't say anything to his remark, and only buried her face into the blankets. As he slid his tongue inside her Addison bit her bottom lip and squirmed a little again, sill unsure about how to feel about this whole sensation.

After another few minutes, he smacked her buns just to continue making his statement, while eating her some more. Finally, he pulled away and saw how she was reacting. "Ready to talk? Come on; even a slut like you can't resist...."

Zack moved over her and positioned himself against her anus, probing slowly while it was more loose. While not lubricated naturally like her pussy, it's tightness did not give him trouble in simply slowly moving into her, as his probe converted into penetration, and bringing a wave of pleasure by the intense tightness it offered.

Addison gasped as he smacked her ass, her face still buried in the blankets. As he pulled away Addison looked up at him and bit her bottom lip pondering with telling him or not.

She turned her head back forward and looked over at the wall as she thought about telling him. Before she got a chance to get a single word in she felt a hard pressure against her ass, then felt his penis slide slowly into her. She gasped softly her mouth hanging open for a few moments before she turned back and looked at him once again. "Okay, okay. I'll tell you." She blurted out before biting her bottom lip out of nervousness.

"Oh?" Now Zack froze as he pulled back only slightly, keeping the head of his penis into her. "So, how many cocks have you gotten inside of you?" With that, he smacked and grasped her buns again, just because he could. "I am starting to get impatient, just so you know..." he warned her, as he probed slightly deeper.

Back
Top Bottom