Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The debt has been paid in full (Charliesweb7 & Raziel99)

charliesweb7

Supernova
"Did you get that?" A gruff voice asked, his dark eyes cutting at the woman in front of him. No response from the girl. A large hand came crashing down upon the table, the flimsy metal table rattling about and the resounding smack reverberating off of the walls. He leaned over the edge of the table, driving his end into the tile floor more. That surely got the attention of the day dreaming woman who was startled. She jumped in her seat, her eyes leaving the window. "Are you deaf or stupid? Did you hear me?" He boomed.

"I got it....no need to yell." A gentle voice told him. The young woman let out a sigh, her light green eyes looking to the mountain of a man. Her face was rather blank expect a small frown tugging the corners of her pink lips down. Her eyes seemed to be devoid of any emotion. Rather blank for the most part.

The man smirked, adjusting so that he was now standing up. "Good. Now that you know of the conditions, you just need to be fixed up and then you will be presented to him." He explained to her, easily moving around the table in a few steps before grabbing a hold of her elbow and bringing the girl up. "Come on." He mentioned, starting to drag her along.

In this moment, she hated her step-father. Hated him. Arabella Grace Ross had never hated anyone in her life. Sure, she had disliked people. But hate meant that you want physical harm to come to someone. And yes, she did want physical harm to come to her step-father. The man wasn't all bad...before this. But what he did...made her head spin. But that was a story for another day. Right now, she was being ushered away into an awaiting car. Once the door was shut, she was unsure of where she was going. Looking out the window, she could see that this was the warehouse district. She had never been here before but she had seen and been warned of it.

Slowly the landscape started to change. The old run down buildings started transforming into nicer places. And before she knew it, they were eon 5th Avenue. She could tell by the white building that lined the streets. And the name of the building that faced the streets. But when the car stopped, she was not sure what was going on. She went to open the door but it was locked. Of course she saw that coming. When the door was open, the driver made sure to grab a hold of her before helping her out. "You will be getting a makeover. At 4:30 sharp, I will pick you up to take you to him." He let her know before leading her into the salon.

~~

The day was spent with too many things. Hair, make up, clothes and such. By the end of it, she was exhausted. Sure, it was nice to get all dolled up but she didn't feel like herself at all. Her normally light brown hair now had some caramel and gold high lights, the shiny hair perfectly blown out and soft as silk. It framed her oval face, cascading down to past her bra line. Her light green eyes stood out against the plum smoky eye and long lashes. Her lips were glossed over, tinted a simple rose shade. In the mirror...she had to admit that she looked rather nice. A little too much makeup but nice. Her manicured hands smoothed down the fitted red dress, her tugging at the hemline to hopefully cover her legs more. She licked licked her lips as she tried to adjust the top, covering her ample cleavage up a bit more. Blinking her eyes, she took once last look at her form. Well, this was it....

The drive to the other place was riddled with more traffic, causing her stomach to churn and her foot tapped against the carpet of the town car. Green eyes darted across the still landscape. Stupid New York City. Horrendous traffic. Letting out an audible breath, the place couldn't come up fast enough. They hadn't traveled far so she knew they were still in upper Manhattan.

As the car pulled to a stop, she leaned over in the seat and looked up at the large brownstone. Well, this was nice. Arabella waited for the door to be opened, seeing the man from this morning. "Well, you seem to clean up nice now don't you?" He jested, his voice dripping in sarcasm as well.

Arabella just let it slide and got out, trying not to stumble in the black patent leather stilettos. She slowly walked up the brownstone, following the man before he let her in. Was this where she was staying or what? She still had no idea of who she was meeting or what would happen to her.

"Come on." The man added, motioning for her to follow up the stairs. She did as the man said, following him up the stairs and into the lavish bedroom. "Now sit down and shut up. They will be here soon. You don't speak until he speaks to you alright?" He growled, crossing his arms over his chest before heading towards the door. He stood outside, shutting and locking the door behind him. Arabella looked around the place again, observing her new surroundings before lightly taking a seat on the edge of the bed. Now...how long would she have to wait?

It was a long flight in. After all, it was crossing half the world, from Japan to New York. It was comfortable, though, a personal plane and a 22 hour flight that let him rest up and distract himself with a lot of little things. Such as the upcoming meeting. His employers were looking to… branch out into other countries, and this seemed like it would be a perfect place to arch out into. Messages were already relayed back and forth, and it was more of a matter of getting the locals working with them than anything. Of course, that set up a perfect plan for hitting them on the inside.

Of course, the feds knew about this. They were orchestrating it. And a man on the inside was sent to take care of both. Yakuza would stay home, and a local gang would be shut down. It all would work out in the end, right? And that was why they chose him: he had the credentials, the links to the groups that needed to be worked into action. And of course, though his ties he was chosen to lead the way for the Yakuza.

The plane landed around mid-afternoon, the sun beaming down, and Kazumo found himself stepping out into sunlight and a city that he knew but pretended that he didn’t. People were already waiting outside: His small personal entourage, and two men standing outside of a limo, looking smug about him arriving. Those must be the goons sent to pick him up. He stepped down, straightening his completely-white suit and red tie, sliding a pair of sunglasses on to reduce the glare. The goons seemed off-put as he walked past them without a word, opening the limo door and sliding in, as though he didn’t want to touch their filth.

The two of his group slid into the limo as well, a man and a woman, both in more natural clothing for the area. After all, they wanted to blend in, while Kazumo wanted to stand out just a little more. The limo took off, and they weren’t bothered during the trip. Kazumo made sure of that, one hand playing with the top of his katana hilt, and the other resting easily on the top of his hidden gun. It may not be flashy, but it was efficient, and that was necessary in his work.

Dark blue eyes watched as the limo stopped outside of a large brownstone building. He waited until the doors opened and his two of the group stepped out before stepping out himself, his blade in hand, sheathed. He considered briefly if going through the place silently killing everyone would be a good decision, but decided against it. It would only stop this gang, and the Yakuza would simply find another to side with until they grew here. Not a favorable outcome.

The goons led the group of three through the operation, the other two watching drugs being made, but Kazumo’s eyes were on the path leading to the boss. Two others stood inside that office, joined with the other goons. Kazumo stopped at the door, making a motion with his hand. The two with him stopped just outside. Kaz went alone into the room, taking a seat, crossing his right leg over. “We have sensitive business to speak of. Which means our ears only, no? Send them away.” He brushed black hair from his brow, head tilting away. “Unless you have second thoughts about this deal, of course.”

The boss looked around, dismissing the men, door closing for negotiations. That door wouldn’t open for another hour, both men leaving with a pleased look on their faces. The boss led Kazumo upstairs, Kaz following to not seem rude. They stopped outside of a door about halfway down a hallway. “We brought in something special specifically for you. Hope you enjoy her.” The door was opened, and Kazumo was let in before it closed again.

Kazumo looked over the woman, a small frown crossing his face. “You look fresh, defiant. Did they bring me here expecting to train you?” He crossed his arms, thinking for a moment. “Stand up. Let me get a better look at you. You don’t seem to be some slut they brought in on wage. What’s the story.”

Interesting. The ceiling was painted a light beige. Or was it? Maybe it wasn't. But it looked that way compared against the crimson walls. She let her eyes wander around the room, studying each item. She had no idea if this was just a venue that she was staying at from now on or just a meeting place. She honestly didn't know much. Just that she was to service this guy. In any way that he needed. Oh joy. Like she really wanted to do that. She let out a long, drawn out sigh before then hearing some shuffled footsteps. Then she finally heard the voice of some new men. It was muffled but she could possibly something about "enjoying"? Perhaps she heard that wrong. It was hard to make out the exact words. But soon the doors opened and she looked up to see a man. Was he the boss...or her new "owner" perhaps?

Honestly? He looked silly. That all white suit and the red tie. Laughable honestly. But she knew not to speak. She simply blinked, her eyes trailing over the tall man. She pressed her lips together, hearing him speak. Train her? Train her to do what? Sleep with him? Oh yeah, that sounded fun. Arabella slowly pushed herself up, standing slowly to look at him. She kept her mouth shut for the moment, formulating what to say to him. "What story do you want? The real one or the one I was supposed to tell you?" She asked him. She took a few steps closer to him, slowly turning around to show him her body. She felt like a piece of meat. She moved gently around in a circle, hoping not to stumble in the heels.

Kazumo moved to take a seat, watching as she displayed herself as he told her to. After all, if this was some sort of loyalty test, to break her in for them, he might as well participate to get to his goal. It wasn’t like the woman was irreproachable, anyway. She seemed dolled up for the occasion, to be precise, although a little too much for his preferences. He crossed his legs, leaning back and arms crossing as his eyes went over her, giving little in the way of comfort. It felt more like a distraction from his work.

Yet here he was, admiring her like a piece of meat.

“A rather lovely body, although your handlers seemed to have you over-tended when it comes to the makeup. But I suppose that is what you Americans enjoy for beauty.” He rolled his shoulders, feeling a few pops come out. His eyes found hers as she came to a stop. “Remove those ridiculous heels, you’re going to snack your ankles. As for your story, tell me both. I’m sure they will be entertaining, at least. Better than the dry hag of a leader I had to speak to, anyway.” His arms loosened over his chest as he watched her. Ideas, plans were formulating in his mind. Maybe this woman could be useful.

American? So...she didn't want to sound racist....but where was he from? He looked Asian but she couldn't tell if he was Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, or Korean. Was that bad to say? Perhaps but she didn't say it out loud so... At the mention of taking off the heels, she quickly nodded her head. She swiftly adjusted her footing, slipping off the tall heels. Now that she had them strewn on the floor, she was much shorter then she appeared to be. She was still roughly five foot five, possibly five foot six but she seemed shorter than the man in front of her. "Well I am supposed to tell you that it doesn't matter who I am or where I came from. That I am just here to please you and cater to your every whim." Arabella mentioned to him, rubbing the back of her neck. "If you ended up asking, I believe the story I was supposed to give was....." She started, looking up to the ceiling to recall her memory. "That I was working at some strip club and...your boss?" She replied, looking down. Or was he the boss? "Wanted to save me and promised me a better life." She finished with a simple shrug of her shoulders. Honestly, it was stupid to give her a cover story. Why? To make sure that he would accept her? People like him never questioned a girl being given to them.

Her eyes looked to him, trailing over his form again. "But I am guessing that story doesn't interest you all that much huh?" She asked him, moving the bangs out of her eyes and her hands now grasping a lock of her hair. She slowly twirled it in between her fingers, a sign that she was nervous. This who situation was nerve-wracking honestly. No one to know she was gone besides relatives or neighbors. Then again, how did she know her step-father hadn't said "Arabella is dead" or something along those lines? For all she knew, no one even thought twice of her missing. That was a shame..

Back
Top Bottom