Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hola Muchachos

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSkirmisher

subarashii chin chin mono
puzzle-kitten-basket.jpg

Hello, I'm called TheSkirmisher, and I'm looking to write with somebody; the basket of kittens above is meant to warm your heart and prepare your soul for reviewing whether or not I would be a good candidate to roleplay with. The first thing you need to know is that I am a pretty advanced writer that uses the magical semicolon (this ; thing) and this 'Request' thread will have a couple more kittens in it. Now, here's the thing about business: I'm a guy, and thusly am totally open to virtually whatever, except for the four or five hard limits that everybody seems to have, which are gore, watersports, yadda yadda. Other than those kinds of things, I will try pretty much anything once. I also ask that you be patient since I am also the President of the United States and don't always have a steady schedule with which to plan responding to RPs; Putin's being a shady bitch and it's NOT cute.

Now, instead of offering a list of shit I like, I'm going to list some elements that I like to use, either independently or mixed, so that maybe we can get some better ideas of what we wanna do. Sound good? I don't care, let's take a look:

~being a man~
Don't let the little squigglies fool you: I play dominant pretty exclusively, so I don't do any of the weirdo sissyboy crap or have a mistress to report to. I'm a man, and I play the role of a man, and I do man stuff with my man penis. Quoth the hit HBO series Girls: "I want you to know the first time I fuck you I might scare you a little because I'm a man and I know how to do things." I'm basically like that, totally awesome and stuff, no big deal, come find out about it.

~age gaps~
I like playing with a split age difference; there's just something about an older man dealing with a younger girl in the sheets, you know? Or an older lady taking advantage of a younger guy, but there's definitely an added thing there. Maybe something about a social barrier or some kind of weirdness about dating/fucking someone totally not your age, but I think it make for good play. I like playing both older and younger, so whatever's good; I'm particularly craving something with a younger guy at the moment, so if you can get jiggy with that, you'll earn extra points. Let me extrapolate:

~older women~
I have found it's not most female users' cup of tea, but dammit, I like it, and I wanna play against a MILF. It must be some kind of guy thing, because universally, every dude recognizes sex with an older lady as totally rad, even if they're not the one getting it; my theory is that men are conditioned to be in charge (we REVEL in it; it's our entire purpose to provide) and an older woman is a symbol of being able to take a load off and let a completely capable, life-tested woman take care of you AND everything you worry about. Legend also has it that cougars, having had more time on this Earth which statistically means having had more time in the dick saddle, are so much more experienced at banging that they can single-handedly leave men like Barney Stinson literally unable to even (all of that grammar was correct because inside of this man is a girl in line at Starbucks). It might be too much thinking into it, and I may not even get any hits for an older lady/MILF story, but I'm just a dude owning up to something I find hot.

159708-419x310-brown-kitten.jpg

~celebrities~
Famous people subconsciously tell us what we like to see in a person; in the media-driven world we live in, it's hard to believe that most of us WOULDN'T want to fuck someone famous, because I believe that's the whole point of them being marketed to us in the firstplace. That said, I'm really, really feeling the urge to get it on with a fictional version of somebody hot. Do I really need to say more?

~pre-established sexual relationship~
This gets over all the weird 'awkward start' scenes you have to play out beforehand where you just start it raw right out of every single normal person's life; that's why we have sexual harassment seminars. Plus, I've never met anyone who's good at playing it, but I've found the converse is totally hot and really fits any story well; just being able to pick it up, go a few posts into talking/meeting up/coming home/fighting zombies and then deciding to have sex without any kind of 'oh no Mr. Jennings this is so wrong, we can't here in the copier room' or 'what if my so-and-so walks in on us', that shit sucks and I think we all know it. It may be hot for y'all in the fantasy, but Christ, I hate reading and writing it. I'm just sayin'.

~incest~
I like incest, and I know some people don't, and that's fine. We've all got our thing, so let's just be good neighbors and have acceptance for the things we can't talk about even to the person we love. It's okay to like something or not like something, just don't be a dick; I believe Jesus said that. That being said, I like playing just about anything, and just like virtually every other male on here, I REALLY like playing father/daughter: the only difference between me and them is that I've gotten good at it and I will fucking prove it to you, just like I'll prove I'm good at whatever I write. Speaking of neighbors,

~neighbors~
you're my neighbor and we fuck sometimes.

~Game Of Thrones~
GoT is the sexiest show on TV right now. It's more sexy than Homeland, and Claire Danes has been my secret crush since at least 1996/7. You've got this nubile blonde bitch with nice titties getting sex tips from a handmaiden (where was THAT scene in Star Wars Episode I?) and wearing all this empowering/revealing wardrobe, you've got a bevy of prostitutes that are constantly naked and doing things with other good-looking people, you've got a brother and sister who are banging so regularly they can't even keep the dress down in the same room as their dead lovechild (necro ain't my deal, but the incest is, be forewarned), and you've got all these generally fine-ass women strutting around in what basically amount to fancy sundresses with perfect cleavage prancing around in a fantastical war-torn not-England. I'm sure there's plenty of shit that floods panties, too, like the fellas who have the physique of a locked door and the girth of the handle, so I know you'll be wanting something (or somebody) in return for getting it started. I don't mind doing OCs, but in particular, I'm hoping to find somebody to do a Tommen/Cersei story so I can get this fucking shit off my chest. Maybe I need a Daenerys in my cyber life, too; I do like Margaery Tyrell. That bitch Ingritt sure does look fine in a hot spring, I do declare. Fuck it, I'll take Cersei/whoever the fuck else: somebody get me a glass of ice water because the cast of Game Of Thrones is fine as shit.

e13943c66dddbe4487c12f567155ad16.jpg

~apocalyptic/societal collapse setting~
maybe not necessarily smokestacks and nukes, but everything from no contact with any other town to full-blown zombie bunker. The spectrum is very wide and can have multiple factors to it, from location to severity of collapse to place in the timeline of it, and I enjoy doing pretty much all of it: the extremity of any disaster event or harsh situation naturally brings people closer together, but as the conditions of the environment change, people are forced to make decisions that they may not have made (or you may not have known they had in them to make) in the old world. That's what is at the base of it for me, I guess, and makes any sexual relations much more interesting, yaknow?

~pictures~
I like a partner that can use pictures; it's no secret that a man's libido is linked to visual stimuli, and I'm not different. If you can pair a picture or six to the plot we're cooking up, you get bonus points in my book and up your chances for me to stick around and give repeat business.

~control~
I'm just starting to get into this, but I've become very curious with the idea of having control over women sexually and kind of taking the 'domination' aspect to the next level. This basically comes down to the idea of using and maintaining women as property, so whether it's a slave situation, something domestic that de-evolves into keeping the girl locked up in the basement, or a harem-type deal? I don't know, I'm really kind of new to it, but I see that a lot of ladies on here are into that for some reason, so why not give it a go?

I hope some of you will find it in your heart of hearts to PM me and get a fire going. Between all of that crap above and your own cross-section of interests, let's combine some of them and see what we can come up with; as I said before, I'm open to pretty much anything that 99% of everybody else likes, so let's rock and roll, amigos. Andale!

tumblr_llp5v4XKnv1qdbohlo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom