Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journal of an Unlucky Gambler

UnluckyGambit

Super-Earth
Howdy there everyone welcome to this slice of the internet that I am claiming, so what can you expect to find here? Well my status, ideas that I have, and maybe a few character profiles that I will consolidate in a section here. We will certainly see, even I don't know what will be posted here...yet.

Right now I feel like writing a short one shot about something random...maybe a game I played or something inspired by music. Who knows keep your eyes out! I am willing to accept criticism too, so don't be afraid to let me know if I did anything wrong! I'm trying to improve here! Actually, I might post one of my older scraps here to see what people think about it! Why...because I'm kinda lazy and I want to play some video games! Keep an eye out, and let me know what you all think!

Actually, I just had an idea, I might add a bit of a challenge for me. I might request that you all post pictures from time to time that I can write stories about. It would be interesting and force me into situations where I have to really test my creativity. Might be interesting, but I need time to think on it and determine if I will ever have the time to do so.

Till next time!

2Diamonds.png

So recently after consulting an author who I am envious of their fanfiction writing, she should go professional, I learned a few new things. As one might know future readings are often done with tarot cards, which some people do not really like. If you wish to try your hand a prediction you can visit some sites on the internet they will explain how you are able to tell the future with regular old playing cards. You can do single card predictions, which involve asking a question, an example is, "What will she do if I ask her out on a date?" Ask this while shuffling the deck twelve times, I believe, and then draw only the top card. Compare that card to what it is meant to predict on one of the websites. Red cards tend to be better than black cards. Though to help you all, I will tell you the one card that should be avoided.

AceofSpades.png

The Ace of Spades. Why? According to most sites this is called the "Death Card" Any action that draws this card will result in the asker's death. Or so the superstition goes, granted I'm not one for those ideas. About the only one I follow is knocking on wood, and that's because I know my bad luck. Why am I sharing this with all of you? Good question, as I have no particular reason. Just a simple rant, though do not let these predictions influence you too much. Often times they are kept to be quite broad, and leave it as a suggestion. Once suggested your mind begins to chew on the idea, and offers substances that makes the prediction seem true. Therefore, your belief in it is reinforced. No one can see the future, unless you have those weird dreams. I might explain more of that in the future, but that is all for now.

Back
Top Bottom