Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (Ryanmo97 x sweetlysable)

Maria blushed softly as he complimented her, such a simple statement and her stomach was already doing summersaults. Soon they reached the place they wanted to see and a smile lit her face up bright, "Oh wow! That is amazing!" Her eyes roamed over the beautiful water and the waterfall, then she pointed a mischievous glance his way. "What are we waiting for?" her boots were kicked off and her shirt was unbuttoned in seconds.

Ryan smiled as Maria quickly started to undress. Soon, Ryan was naked and he dove into the water. He looked at Maria who was still taking clothes off, "What are you waiting for slowpoke?"

She stuck her tongue out and when she was finally naked she dove in after him. "You only got in first because you didn't have to take off a bra!" Maria grinned at him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders giving him a soft kiss as they floated in the pond. "I think I needed this." She whispered and kissed around to his cheek then jaw and back up to his lips.

"Hey... You could have gone with out it!" said Ryan before Maria dove in. Ryan smiled as wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

"I think I needed this," she said.

Ryan looked at her and said, "I know this is crazy... We've only known each other for less than 24 hours but... Would you consider moving up here with me?"

Maria looked shocked but the idea... it was wonderful. She had loved her job but she knew she would never feel safe in the city again. But with Ryan's arms locked around her everything felt okay and she loved that.

For a moment she had no idea what to say except for "But it is so far away from my job".

"You could quit your job..." he said as he kissed her. "I know this is crazy but I haven't felt like this in a long time. Mainly because I didn't want to... I loved Annabelle since we were little... I know she would have wanted me to move on... But, I wasn't ready... Now, I think I am..." He kissed her on the nape of her neck

Maria nodded then and knew that this was what she wanted, to live with him here in peace. All love no fear. " my only question is when do I move my things?" She grinned at him and kissed him hard.

Back
Top Bottom