Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saved (Ryanmo97 x sweetlysable)

Ryan slowly started to increase the speed of his thrusts into her... "oh... Yeah..." he moaned as they continued to make love. He reached down between them and started to rub her nipples as they continued. Then he ran his hand through her hair and kissed her on the nape of her neck.

Maria was in heaven as she arched her back responding to his every move. "Ryan..." She cooed in his ear and tightened her grip onto him. The familiar tightening in her alerted her to the fact she was about to cum. "I'm close!" She whimpered out finally.

"Oh... Maria..." said Ryan as he thrust harder and harder. He could feel her pussy start to clamp onto him, "Oh, Maria... I'm so close as well..." He could feel the cum building in his dick... "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Here it comes!" he moaned as he shot his load into her waiting pussy. He moaned as squeezed her breasts as he shot wave after wave of cum into her. When he was finished he collapsed on to her, "Wow... That was wonderful..." He gave her a kiss... "Thank you..." He then got up and picked up her bra and panties off the floor and handed them to her. Then he got his boxer shorts and put them on, "Do you mind if Belle sleeps in here with us? She has always slept on the floor at the foot of my bed since she was a puppy..."

She kissed back softly and smiled at him standing and slipping her panties on and going to her bag pulling on a t shirt. Maria left her bra off and climbed back into the bed. "Of course I don't mind, I love animals." She sat up and sighed" I wish my job allowed time to have a pet."

Ryan opened the door and not surprising to him, Belle was right there... "Come on in girl..." Belle came in and climbed up on the bed. She licked Maria's face then hopped off. "Looks like you made a new friend..." Said Ryan as he climbed back into bed.

Maria giggled softly grinning as belle licked her and petted her neck before she hopped down. "I think so too", When he got in the bed she shyly got closer in hopes of cuddling with him. The moment felt perfect like she was suppose to be there.

Ryan smiled as she got closer to him. He had only known her for almost 24 hours and he was falling for the woman. He wrapped his arms around her. It felt good to hold someone in his arms again, "This feels nice..." He said.

"I know" She blushed a little and cuddled under the covers with him. "I hate being alone, especially after last night." Maria whispered in a frightened voice and let her head lay against his chest. At that moment everything felt perfect even though she knew that neither of them belonged to the other. They were just strangers spending the weekend together, but she couldn't help but want more than that then.

"Don't worry, Maria... You're safe now... No one will hurt you I promise," he gave her a kiss on the nape of her neck... "Good night..." Ryan then turned the light off and closed his eyes to go to sleep.

Maria smiled as he kissed her neck and cuddled against him. "Goodnight" she whispered to him and soon she fell asleep. That night she didn't have to worry about burglars, rapists, or anything in between.

The next morning he woke up and found not only his bed empty but Belle gone as well. Ryan when to the bathroom and saw it empty. He went to his closet and put on a t-shirt and sweatpants, then he headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Maria had gotten up early and decided she was going to make Ryan a meal, knowing it had been a long time since someone waited on him. She fixed bacon, home made biscuits, hash browns, along with gravy a breakfast for a king! She heard his steps and started setting his plate. She stood in panties and a t shirt all the while Belle was munching on her own dog food. "Good morning I made you breakfast."

Ryan was surprised to find Maria making him breakfast, "Good morning... I can see that..." Ryan went over to the coffee pot to get himself some coffee, "You didn't have to do all this... What we did last night was plenty..." He smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek before sitting down at the table.

She smiled at the kiss on her cheek. "This has nothing to do with our arrangement. I wanted to do this because I like you and I feel you need to waited on for once.". As hr sat down she got his silverware and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Maria sat near him and began to eat hoping he liked it.

Ryan smiled, "Well, I appreciate it... " he said as he started to eat, "Mmm... Wonderful... So... I thought after breakfast, I'd take you on a little hike through the woods..."

Maria grinned at his compliment and thanked him biting into a biscuit. Her eyes lit up at the word 'Hike' After chewing she nodded quickly. " Oh I would love that! I haven't been hiking before."

"Wonderful..." said Ryan, as he ate, "Did you bring any clothes that would be suitable to go hiking in? Also, did you bring any bathing suits?"

"It will be just you and me... So you could swim nude if you want..." Ryan finished his breakfast, "That was wonderful..." he got up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you..."

Maria grinned kissing him back and taking her dish to the sink as well cleaning everything up, "Yes that sounds perfect besides you're my weekend lover you need to get to know my body. " Once she was done she told him she was going to change and trotted off putting on Jean shorts that showed off her toned legs and a deep green button up shirt and boots.

'Hopefully longer than the weekend' though Ryan as he went upstairs. He put on a pair of jean shorts, a blue button up shirt and boots. Ryan smiled, "You look great.." he gave her a little kiss. Then, they walked out the back door of the cabin and headed into the woods.

Maria blushed at his compliment and kissed him back softly. She felt her heart swell for him, was she falling for him? But he was perfect so it wasn't much of a surprise. He was handsome, smart, sweet and his heart was in need of fixing.

As they left she walked beside him looking around the woods smiling at all the sight of all the little critters roaming it. "This place is so beautiful."

Ryan smiled as they walked, "Yes... yes it is... But not half as beautiful as you..." He gave her a peck on the cheek. The reached a stream and followed it to a pond hidden in the woods fed by a waterfall. "This is why I wanted to know if you brought a swim suit."

Back
Top Bottom