Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Distractions (Solvaris + DelightfulRevenge)

Solvaris

Survivor of Hathsin
Dante had always been a smart kid. He got A's and B's in all of his classes ever since he started grade school. He was in high school now, but not much had changed. He stared at the report card he got, and the A's and B's stared back. But there was one grade that was lower than the rest. He had an F in his math class. He frowned at the grade, knowing exactly why he was failing. It was the teacher's fault. It wasn't that she was bad at teaching, at least that's what Dante thought. How could he know how good of a teacher she was? He didn't listen to her. But it was still the teacher's fault. She had....very large breasts. So it couldn't be Dante's fault that he got distracted by her huge chest. It couldn't be his fault that he would daydream about her using those breasts on him. It just couldn't be.

Dante often wondered if he was the only boy in her class that had suffering grades because of her ample bosom. He didn't have any friends in the class to ask. He sat in the front row close to the teacher's desk, so other classmates hadn't spoken to him for fear of being reprimanded by the teacher. It wasn't his choice to sit there. Seating was assigned by the teacher. More proof that it was the teacher's fault he had a failing grade. And it was quite possible that she knew why he was failing too. Dante stole glances at her cleavage whenever he could, but there were times where the teacher would look up from the work she was doing on her desk and look directly at Dante. He would quickly look away so she didn't catch him, but she had probably caught him staring many times.

Dante didn't want to explain to his parents that he was failing due to hormones, so he decided to do what he could to fix his grade. The next day, Dante stayed behind after class so he could ask his teacher about extra credit. But once the other students had left, Dante couldn't bring himself to talk to her. His heart was racing. Dante had so many daydreams of him and his teacher being alone in her classroom. How could Dante talk to her when he would have a boner at the thought of his daydreams possibly coming true? He decided to risk it. Dante walked up to the teacher's desk, hiding his boner under the edge of the desk. She hadn't looked up from grading tests so Dante thought he was in the clear. It was still hard for him to speak though. He cleared his throat to try and ease the knot he felt in it. "Umm... Hi. I was wondering if uh...if you had some sort of extra credit I could do so I could bring my grade up?"

Back
Top Bottom