Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposites Really Do Attract [Crusade & QuietSeductress

Crusade

Star
Robbie Preston was used to new schools. In fact, Fremont High was the fifth school he'd attended in three years, his parents constantly moving because of either work or their son's indiscretions. Being a spoiled only child, Robbie always felt a sense of entitlement, one that basically caused him to rebel against authority and do whatever the hell he wanted. He smoked, he stole, he drank, he stayed out all night. He did everything everyone else wanted to do, but were too chickenshit to go through with.

His parents did their best trying to tame him, but their efforts were fruitless. They worked too many hours to truly be there for him and Robbie loved that freedom. He took full advantage of it and did what he wanted, when he wanted. Moving to Fremont just meant a new adventure for him. A new place to raise hell and do what he wanted.

Him and his folks arrived a couple of days ago. They moved into a large home on a cul de sac in the suburbs. It was the type of idyllic community that seemed immune to trouble. Exactly the kind of place Robbie could thrive in. He loved a good challenge.

The morning of his first day of school, Robbie woke late. The eighteen year old was on his own, both parents already at work. A note on the island in the kitchen from his mom told him to have a good first day and to behave. He grinned and crumbled the note, tossing it in the trash before having a glass of orange juice and then a shower. Robbie changed into a hoodie that ironically had the name of his last high school on it and a pair of jeans and sneakers.

The senior stood at 6'2", with dark brown hair and the kind of piercing blue eyes that caught girls' attention. He headed out to his car with no school supplies aside from a pen on the dashboard. He showed up to the school fifteen minutes late and introduced himself in the office. He was told to wait there and they would have a student come to show him around the campus. He sighed and tucked his hands into the front of his hoodie. And so it began...

Elsa Reynolds woke early for school. She always had her alarm set fifteen minutes early. She was taught with the motto of "the early bird gets the worm." It was a great motto to have and she thrived because of it. Elsa was the kind of girl that did well with school. She wasn't only great with the academics, but she was a part of the cheer squad and debate team. Her dad often joked that women were great with debate because there was no winning any argument with them. Of course Elsa had the upper hand anyway with how apt she was.

As she dressed in her black and purple cheer uniform, she thought about how the day was going to go. She knew that there was a new student expected and that she was called upon to give the student a tour. It was something that cheerleaders were appointed to do; it was to show a positive spin on school spirit. Elsa had given tours plenty of times before and she was excited to meet a new face. After setting her red hair into a high ponytail and tying a purple ribbon in it, she headed downstairs to have breakfast with her parents.

Her parents were the average parents; they held professional careers, but held family as the priority, that's why they always ate breakfast and had dinner as a family. Elsa was the only child, though she was not the spoiled kind. Her parents instilled in her the value of hard work and responsibility. She earned everything that she was given and for that, she was quite proud of herself.

After saying goodbye to her parents, she grabbed her gym bag and back pack and headed out to her car. It was nothing special, just a red Ford Focus. It was a smallish car, but it fit perfectly with her petite, 53 frame. Since she was early, she had no trouble finding a parking space. As the beginning of the school day neared, she went into the office and prepared to meet the new student. She ended up waiting and waiting until the point that she didn't think this new kid was going to show. Elsa was getting ready to just head to her first class when in he walked. She knew he was the new kid because he looked like he didn't fit in here.

She wasn't one to judge a book by its cover, but judging from his tardiness and the fact that he had the balls to where another school's shirt, told her that he would be a handful. After he was checked in, Elsa walked up to him. With her hand held out to shake, she introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Elsa! Welcome to Fremont!" She couldn't help but notice his eyes, they were captivating.

RE: Opposites Really Do Attract [Crusade & QuietSeductress]

It seemed like a tour of the school was going to be pointless. It was just as likely that in a month or two, Robbie would be packing up his things and heading to another school. It was par for the course and was part of the reason why everything regarding school just seemed incredibly arbitrary.

When he met with his tour guide, Robbie lifted himself out of his chair. The girl was really attractive, from her full lips to the glasses that he had a thing for. He wasn't going to mind her showing him around, that was for sure. Even the cheer outfit...damn.

He extended his own hand, taking her tiny one into his own. "Robbie," he said simply, her enthusiasm was a little nauseating, especially so early in the morning, but she got a pass because she was so sexy. "I take it you're my guide," he added, tucking his hands back into his hoodie pocket, a nervous habit. Even though Robbie was a terror, he did have bouts with social anxiety that sometimes led him to be sorted as somewhat standoffish, but it was more a personality flaw than anything else. Half the time, he tried not to seem that way.

Feeling his hand envelope hers caught her off guard. She pulled her hand back as he let go; there was a slight tingly sensation, but she didn't think too much of it. "Yes, it's sort of a cheerleader's duty and since I am one, well...yeah." She blushed a little and then turned to get a copy of Robbie's schedule. "Now if you'll just follow me, I'll show you around." She grabbed her bag and led him out of the office.

"So this is the administration building, it houses the main office, principal's and nurse's offices." Else then took him over to the sciences building and explained what classes he had there. Next she took him to the math and English building and did much of the same thing about explaining his schedule. Lastly, she showed him the courtyard, cafeteria and main outdoor eating area. "So that's about it. Do you have any questions?" Robbie was pretty quiet throughout the tour and Elsa got the impression that he just didn't care. "Is that your former school?" She pointed at his sweatshirt. She was starting to figure that he moved around a lot and she sort of felt bad for him.

"Well we've only got ten minutes left of first period now. If you weren't late, you could have met your first period teacher, but that'll happen tomorrow. Just a friendly word of advice, I wouldn't be late to Mr. Smith's class. He's not really a morning person and doesn't do well with tardiness." Elsa handed him his schedule and gave him a friendly smile.

Elsa's tour was surprisingly thorough and although he tried his best to pay attention and be as attentive as possible, more times than not, Robbie found himself looking at Elsa, from her red hair right on down to her little feet. He was really attracted to her, more than he expected to be. Usually he didn't go for the good girls or cheerleaders in general, but there was something about Elsa that really captivated him.

At the end of the tour, when she asked about his former school, Robbie glanced down at his shirt and nodded. "Was there about two months. Long enough to get this badass sweater and then get expelled. But then again, that's nothing new," he said, shrugging before he listened to Elsa tell him about Mr. Smith.

"Thanks for the advice, but it sounds like me and him have something in common. Not really a morning person myself. I'll take my chances." Robbie took his schedule back from her and glanced down at it. Math was next. He looked back up at her and gave half a smile.

"Thanks again, Elsa. I guess I should be getting to class. Hopefully I'll see you around," he said. He pointed towards the math building. "I'm going that way. Good tour guide," he added with a smirk and started for the building.

She was surprised to hear that the reason of his transfer was because he was expelled. She just assumed that his family moved around a lot, but since he had been late today and made no apology for it, that expulsion seemed fitting. Elsa wasn't the type of person to label someone so quickly though so she did her best not to pass judgement on him. As he mentioned that he though him and Mr. Smith had something in common, Elsa giggled a bit. Mr. Smith wouldn't take too lightly to that excuse.

He thanked her for the tour, which was a plus and then headed off on his way. Elsa was quick to follow, "you're welcome for the tour and I'm headed the same way as you. We have math together." Her smile showed that she was genuinely enthused about sharing a class with him. "I take it you're pretty good with math since this is a calculus class?" She just wanted to get to know him a little more. As they walked, she explained what they were currently covering and that if he needed any help that she could be of assistance.

"Well here we are!" As she pointed to the door, the bell rang ending first period and groups of kids shuffled out of the rooms and into the hallways. After the doorway was cleared, Elsa went in first and took a seat in her designated spot. Robbie was to talk with introduce himself to the teacher and get his seat assigned to him.

"I mean despite what a fuck up my previous schools would tell you I am, I'm a pretty good student when I give it a real shot. It's just that half the time, I can't be bothered with school in general. It's nothing but a bunch of cynical assholes and teachers who just show up for a paycheck. Shit like that just disgusts me," he said, shrugging as they walked together.

He wasn't exactly sure why he was opening up to Elsa the way he was. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that he couldn't remember being attracted to a girl the way he found himself attracted to her. As he walked with her, Robbie found himself subtly looking her up and down, nodding when they finally reached the classroom. There was an exuberance Elsa let off that turned him off a bit, but otherwise, he was really drawn to her.

When they entered the classroom, instead of making a proper introduction with his new teacher, Robbie instead just chose to take a seat beside Elsa as if he'd been in the class the entire year.

Elsa was getting her notebook out of her bag when Robbie came to sit next to her. "Uh, hi again," she giggled and looked up to the front of the classroom at the teacher. He was busy with other things so he didn't note that Robbie just passed right by him and took a seat of his choosing. Elsa leaned over to Robbie a bit so that only he could hear her. "You're lucky that I don't much care for the person who usually sits next to me." She was making a joke, something that she normally didn't do with people that she had just met, but for some reason, she felt comfortable around Robbie.

"Looks like Mr. Craig is too preoccupied to notice. Let's see if he stays that way throughout class!" Mr. Craig was a pretty observant teacher, but today he seemed out of sorts. It would be a good laugh if Robbie skated through this period without being noticed. Elsa thought it was important that students know their teachers, but seeing as how Robbie didn't much care, Elsa was in no position to push the issue.

She twirled her pencil in her fingers and that's when she noticed that Robbie didn't have any supplies. "Would you like some paper or something? At least pretend that you care a little?"

Robbie smirked as he looked over at Elsa. She was so innocent. He couldn't help but think about corrupting her a bit. Showing her what it's like to rebel against authority. He knew she'd like it if she gave it a chance, but that was a big if. Resting back at his desk, Robbie yawned and glanced over at his new friend, nodding when she mentioned paper.

"Yeah. I'll take some paper. I have a pen, but without anything to write on, it's pretty much useless at this point," he said, relieved he had someone so nice to turn to already. It usually wasn't like that at his other schools. He was always the outcast from the moment he set foot on campus. Elsa had made him feel welcome and actually feel like he belonged. It was nice.

She smiled when he accepted some paper. Taking her notebook, she ripped out a few pieces and laid them on his desk. This was just like Elsa; she was a nice girl and tried to help others when she could. Knowing that Robbie exposed a bit of himself as a troublemaker, she was still inclined to help and hopefully she'd get him to realize that getting into trouble only led to more trouble later in life. She would be thrilled if she steered him in the right direction.

When the bell rang and everyone piled into the classroom, the lecture began. Elsa got a kick out of the fact that Robbie went unnoticed by Mr. Craig. the other students did notice him and a few gave Elsa a couple odd stares as if she knew exactly who he was and didn't bother to introduce him. Robbie definitely got the attention of the girls in the class. Elsa noticed that but she didn't seem to mind.

When second period ended, it was time to part ways as Elsa had a different class than Robbie. "Well I guess I'll see you around. Try not to get into any trouble on your first day," she winked at him and then set off to class.

Robbie took some notes, but for the most part he just stole glances at Elsa, finding her more and more attractive the longer he was in her presence. When class finally ended, Robbie grinned looking over at her. "Still a little surprised he didn't notice me, but whatever." He was a little disappointed to find that the two wouldn't be sharing another class, but he'd have to manage without her.

"I guess this is where we part ways. You couldn't just get us in all the same classes?" he asked, giving her a nudge. "You're slacking," he said with a smile. "Hopefully I'll run into you later," he added, making his way to his next class carrying the sheets of paper Elsa had given to him, thoughts of her still fresh in his mind.

Elsa headed to her locker to change out her books and then she went to her English class. She kept thinking about Robbie and she kept smiling about it. Sure he seemed the bad boy type, but he was sweet toward her and she could see the potential that was buried underneath that facade of him not caring about his education. English went by quickly and as she was leaving class, she bumped into a few girls from the squad. They bombarded her with questions about Robbie. they had seen him around and thought he was dreamy. Elsa just gave them the basics; that he moved a lot, what his name was and that sort of thing.

Once the girls were satisfied with what Elsa told them, they let her be. Fremont High didn't often get new students so Robbie was something of a celebrity it seemed and because Elsa knew the most about him, that made her important too. She wasn't keen on being popular, but she had to admit that the attention was nice. Her third period gym class was routine; they were doing volleyball, which Elsa was pretty good at.

Finally lunch came around and Elsa wondered if she would be seeing Robbie. Hopefully he hadn't gotten into any trouble. She sat at her usual spot with her group of friends. While munching on her fries, she scanned the crowd, looking for the guy that most of the other girls were trying to spot.

Robbie headed to History class next. Maybe it was Elsa rubbing off on him, but he showed up on time, introduced himself to his new teacher, sat in his assigned seat and took good notes on the sheets of paper she'd given him. It felt good to care once in a while, but as much as he wanted to succeed, his teacher's attitude got the best of him and he spoke out. He ended up in the office on his first day, being given the same lecture he'd gotten at every other school. He nodded it off and then took his pink slip that would need to be signed by his parents. He stopped in the middle of the hall and pressed the slip against his locker, forging his dad's signature before tucking the paper into his pocket. Just then he heard the bell ring. Lunch.

Robbie found the cafeteria and ordered the garbage they served. He found a seat at an empty table and sat alone, eating his lunch as his eyes darted around the room. He hoped on an off chance he'd end up seeing Elsa, but he didn't hold his breath. The place was packed and he figured she had plenty of friends to spend lunch with anyway.

Elsa had been looking in the wrong place. She was thinking that he hadn't shown up to the cafeteria et so her eyes were on the door. Once she was done with her food, she got up and headed to empty her tray and set it aside. That's when she spotted Robbie sitting alone at one of the back tables. She quickly dumped her tray and then headed over to him, "hey! I didn't know you were here this whole time. I thought you'd come in late. Isn't that your style?" She playfully nudged him.

"So how have your classes been so far?" She noticed that she got a few stares from people as they passed by. A few of those people had been in history class with Robbie and saw just what kind of person he was; his reputation of being no good was building fast. Elsa was clueless to it. She didn't keep herself in circles where people gossiped. "You have history right? It's not my fave subject so I can imagine it isn't yours either?" In her mind she questioned why she said that. It was as if she were thinking that they were alike somehow.

Robbie had resigned himself to the fact that he was going to be spending his entire lunch solo. Just when he figured that was going to be true, Elsa approached him and he couldn't help but smile when he saw her. "I'm never late to lunch. Although I'm not really sure this can even be considered food," he added, smirking as he prodded the meat with his plastic fork.

When she mentioned history, he realized she must not have heard about what went down. In a way, he was relieved. He didn't need a lecture and he wanted Elsa to think he was actually following suit and doing what he was supposed to do.

"History was fine. Not my cup of tea, but then again, nothing really is. I got through it, though," he lied. "But hey, I don't want to keep you from your friends. You don't have to feel obligated to talk to me. I understand the way high school works. It's cool, really," he said, looking into her eyes, being genuine.

She playfully slapped him on the arm, "oh don't play like that. why don't you come over and meet everyone!" It was more of a gentle order rather than a question as she pulled at his arm, forcing him to get up and come with her. "Hey guys, this is Robbie. He's new here!" Elsa went around the table of seven people and introduce everyone. Her group seemed to accept him, though there was one guy that didn't care too much for him. Allen had heard what happened in history and also he had a thing for Elsa and he felt that Robbie was stepping on toes when it came to her.

After the introductions, Elsa had Robbie sit with her as he group talked about the dance that was coming up. "So Robbie, do you dance or are social gatherings not really your thing?" Elsa was starting to get him a little better and she couldn't help but playfully tease him. "I'm sure there will be plenty of girls that want to go with you." Elsa was including herself in that mix, though she tried to disguise it s hat she wasn't that obvious.

Robbie let out an exasperated sigh as Elsa pulled him up and made him join her at her table. He wasn't the type to mingle and just having to say hello to everyone made his stomach turn. He realized the dirty look the guy Allen had given him. He'd have to keep that in mind. Robbie never shied from a fight and he was honestly sort of itching for one, so if Allen wanted to go, he wouldn't hesitate to drop him.

When Elsa mentioned the dance, Robbie shrugged. "Never went to a dance before. I don't know," he said, unable to keep from smiling when she mentioned girls wanting to go with him. The thought of taking her to a dance and then taking her home at the end of the night was one that crossed his mind and he found himself getting lost in those thoughts for way too long. When he finally did snap back to reality, he looked at Elsa and gave her a smile, his cheeks crimson.

She was kind of surprised to hear that he had never been to a dance before. He seemed like the mingling type but then she noted how he wasn't enthuse about her bringing him over to meet her friends. She made a note of that and wouldn't push him into another situation. He seemed pleased that there were a few girls wanting to go with him and he couldn't take that handsome smile off his face. As he blushed, Elsa blushed too. She almost wanted to ask what was making his flushed, but she held her tongue because she wasn't sure if it was clean or not.

"So would you go? I mean does it sound like something you'd want to experience?" She couldn't believe that she was sort of asking him to go. It wasn't blatantly obvious but Robbie should have taken the hint.

When she asked him if he would go, it didn't sound like a flat out invitation, so Robbie wasn't exactly sure how to respond to the question. If it were Elsa he was going with, he'd have jumped at the opportunity. He chose to be a little more vague with his answer.

"I mean, yeah. It'd be stubborn of me to not even give it a chance. Wait," he said, looking deeply into Elsa's eyes. "Are you asking me to the dance?" he asked, grinning as he realized he sort of put her on the spot, but he really wanted to know. Not only would he be totally flattered, but the thoughts that had just ran rampant through his mind would be even more warranted. Hell, maybe they'd even come true.

She couldn't pull her gaze away as he stared into her eyes. His own were a piercing blue and they were so beautiful. When he put her on the spot, Elsa started to blush. He seemed intent on an answer and as her brain caught up with what he was asking, she noticed that a few of her friends heard what was going and and they too were waiting for her answer.

She could have shrugged off the question and then asked him one of her own, but the truth was that she wanted to go with him. Sure she didn't know he very well, but this was how you get to know people, by doing things with them. "It would seem that I am, that's if you wanna go with me?"

Allen wasn't going to sit around and listen to this so he stormed off, which interrupted their little moment. Elsa had no idea what all that was about. She was clueless to Allen's feelings for her because Allen wasn't the type to be so bold with what he wanted.

Robbie couldn't help but smile when she admitted to him that she was asking him to the dance. Over the years, girls were intrigued by him, but typically shied away because of his persona and the chip on his shoulder. Plus, they knew of his reputation and knew he never stayed in one place for too long. He was impressed by Elsa, though. Even though she seemed to be a good girl in all senses of the words, she was giving him a chance and took the initiative to ask him to the dance.

Robbie smirked as he watched Allen storm off. He wanted to get up and grab the dude by the arm and laugh in his face for acting like that. He should have manned up if he wanted her. Guys like him were the reason Robbie found himself in trouble so often. He couldn't tolerate that level of stupidity.

"I'd really like to go with you, Elsa," he said, thinking about all of the possibilities a dance opened up for him. He saw it as the perfect opportunity to break the good girl out of her shell and really have her let loose. "When is it? Do I need a suit? A tux?" he asked her, completely in the dark about everything regarding this dance.

She smiled from ear to ear as he told her that he'd go with her to the dance. Elsa was already planning on going, but with a group of friends. Now she had a date and she was over the moon about it. She didn't care much about Robbie's reputation because she liked how he acted with her and so far, she didn't see the "bad" side of him. Everyone deserved a second chance and maybe this would pan out. As he asked about the details of the dance, Elsa spotted Allen brooding in the corner of the cafeteria. She didn't much care for his attitude, especially when she didn't think that it concerned him.

"It's this Friday and no you don't need a suit. It's not really formal. Did you want to meet here or pick me up at my house?" Elsa didn't mind giving him her address, but if he chose that, he'd wind up meeting her parents. "Oh and don't worry about getting a ticket, I'll work my magic on my coach to get another one!" She winked at him. The cheerleaders were hosting this dance so the squad got free tickets.

Robbie glanced over to the corner of the cafeteria and spotted Allen having a pity party. He smirked at him and quirked an eyebrow, almost trying to will a fight. He deserved a good roughing up for acting so sensitive and making Elsa feel uncomfortable.

"I'll definitely pick you up. Seems like the right thing to do, doesn't it?" he asked, smiling as he looked into her eyes. He hadn't even thought about the prospect of having to meet her parents. It hadn't crossed his mind. That would be an idea that he would've dreaded. What parents would approve of his past? Expelled from schools, constantly in trouble and with a girl who was obviously on the straight and narrow, a smart cheerleader with everything going for her.

"Alright. You work the magic and I'll try being the best date I can," he said, studying her face, finding absolutely no flaws in it whatsoever. In fact, he found himself getting lost in her eyes and just wanting to kiss those pouty lips.

"Do you think I can get your number?" he asked out of the blue, pulling out his cell phone from his pocket to add her to his contacts. It was yet another step in building their relationship.

When he mentioned that he'd pick her up, that was a good sign to Elsa. It meant that he wasn't afraid to meet her parents. Maybe he didn't care, but either way, she was happy about it. She smiled and nodded, confirming that it was a good choice and that she was excited to be going to the dance with him. Getting the extra ticket wouldn't be a big deal. There still was plenty and becasue she was helping with the dance decorations, she would be entitled to another ticket.

She blushed a little redder when he stared at her. Seemed he was always staring at her. For a split second, Elsa thought she had something on her face, but Robbie was snickering or laughing so that only meant that he just really liked looking at her. Elsa hadn't felt thiskind of attention from a guy before and while it was a bit nerve racking, she also found it exhilarating.

"Of course!" She took the liberty of grabbing his phone while she pulled hers out. "Here, you can put your number in mine!" She quickly typed in her name and number into his contacts list. Once she was done, she handed back his phone, 'now you have no excuse not to call me!" Exchanging numbers was innocent enough, she practically had everyone's number. Robbie's number would prove to be different though; it would likely get a lot more use than the rest.

What a day Robbie was having. He'd only been at the school little more than half a day and he'd already been asked to the dance and gotten a phone number. He felt like maybe the bad boy edge he had was something Elsa wasn't accustomed to and it intrigued her. He could see the two of them getting into trouble together. The thought of him corrupting her a bit kind of turned him on. He didn't want to get her in trouble with her parents or the school, but Robbie would gladly take the fall for her anyway.

When she handed him her phone, Robbie input his name and number and then took a picture of himself and handed the phone back to her. "Added my picture, too. Just so when I'm not around you can remember how good looking I am," he said with a laugh, finding it so out of place to actually be at a table full of people and be included in the group. The empty table near the door was much more his style. Or at least, what he was used to.

"So, what do people do for fun around here? I haven't really gotten a chance to explore the city," he told her, hinting at another idea for something the two of them could possibly do together.

Back
Top Bottom