Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Time Friends (simplerp & Koto0005)

Harley giggled a bit. To her, the kiss to her lips was like a term of endearment, she'd kissed with Cinnamon plenty of times. She stared back, smiling sweetly as she did. "Did you want to see more costumes?"

As Cinnamon pulled back, and heard Harley's comment, she couldn't hide the fact that this time it felt different in a real good way. Gathering her wits about her, and picking the camera back up, she nodded and commented, "As long as no more 'sans glasses' poses, I'm cool with taking more pictures and seeing you in more costumes." She smiled again as she took her place back from the bed.

Harley nodded and giggled sweetly, going for another costume. After a few costumes, including a fighter, an anime character, a sailor outfit, a small dress, and an anime girls P.E. outfit (like my avatar) she stops, stripping down to try some of the negligee. "wanna try some photos of some different underwear?"

Cinnamon took plenty of pictures of Harley in each costume, always asking specifically for the one pose she didn't think of during her modeling: winking from behind, with ass elevated. Wben asked about posing in lingerie, Cinnamon couldn't help but giggle, "Did you get the same ones as mine? Bra, panties and stockings with straps, thong panties, teddy, princess slip and string bikini? This would really be a blast."

Harley giggled lightly and pulled out some more "adult" selections of underwear. She first started to put on a thin, lacy black thong, complete with red trim, as well as a matching bra. She took a pose, sitting on the bed, leaning on her elbows, pushing her chest out, and raising one leg. For some reason, this entire situation, in this underwear, this pose, and her friend with the camera, made her tingle all over, and even made her breath catch for a moment.

Cinnamon's heart skipped a beat when she saw Harley's lingerie choice. Her heart jumped to her throat when Harley posed in the provocative pose, and caused her hands to start shaking uncontrollably. Cinnamon gulped loudly as she couldn't focus on the task. "OMG. I think I'm in LOVE!!"She blurted finally, taking. in Harley's beauty. She put the camera down clumsily on the dresser, and stood there admiring.

She blushed lightly when Cinnamon reacted the way she did. "W-What? D-Don't you want a picture, I have more to put on, you know..." She turned away a bit, her face getting quickly red. The feeling at being in front of the camera with this lingerie... she just... god, she felt like the room was burning her up, and now that her friend was talking, her embarrassment was setting in.

Cinnamon felt like she was in the proverbial ring of fire. The room spun and her body felt like it was burning up. She was blushing brighter than Harley, if that was possible. "N-Not th-that I don't want a p-picture, you're just amazingly HOT! I-I didn't r-realize how much til now." She never took her eyes from Harley's figure,, and started feeling blindly for where she lay the camera.

Harley was rather embarrassed now, which was unusual. She was used to being in her underwear in front of cinnamon, so why was this any different. Her heart was beating quickly for some reason, like she was expecting something.

Cinnamon gave up feeling for the camera, and with her heart beating so hard it felt like it would explode from her chest, she came over to Harley and sat next to her on the bed. She slowly caressed her face with the hand farthest from her, while putting the hand nearest Harley on her upper thigh. "I hope you don't find this too forward, but have you wondered what it would feel like?" With a gulp of nervousness, she reached into her space, kissing her gently and passionately on the lips. "I have. I fantasize about you, my closest friend." She pulled away, almost prepared for any response; including a slap.

Harley's breath was drawn from her lips and a shudder escaped her mouth when the hand went into the gap between her legs. "W-What... it would feel like...?" She was red in the face, her eyes glazed over a bit and her mouth dry. She was trembling a bit as well. She didn't stop cinnamon though, or say anything that may seem like a "No."

Cinnamon took the lack of attack as Harley being curious at the very least. "Umm, you and me." She blushed as she thought about her fantasies. "You know, doing like your sketches." She began to gently rub Harley's nether lips through the thong panties as she kissed her cheeks and neck. Cinnamon was unsure of what else to do, keeping the other hand firmly but gently on her cheek. She moved the hand to Harley's. shoulder, where she played nervously with the strap. Cinnamon had been wearing the princess slip only the entire time without realizing until now. She was feeling hot and chilled at the same time. Her bare shoulders, save the slip's straps were especially cold, yet she felt real warm on her half bare chest. She squeezed her legs open and closed in anticipation.

Harley made a small noise when her moistening slit was being rubbed and blushed deeply at the kisses to her neck and cheek, her fingers gripping the bed. She laid back suddenly, her body feeling hot, like she was on fire, chills running through her skin and veins. She gripped the wrist of the hand between her legs and bit her lip lightly. She nodded, unable to find the right words to say something as simple as "Yes. I've imagined it."

"Umm, you sketch this...where do we go from here?" Cinnamon didn't know what to do next, but couldn't stop what she was doing from the start. Gulping and blushing, even letting out a surprised "Oohh!" Cinnamon found herself laying nearly on top of Harley. She felt like she was pinned although in reality she was pinning Harley to the bed. This new position was too awkward for her to continue rubbing Harley's. vaginal lips. Stopping, she instead put her attention on her face, kissing her lips and cheeks, her hands stayed on her shoulders where she continued to play with those bra straps, unsure whether or not to slide them off her shoulders.

"D-Do what you w-want... b-but be quiet... mom's s-still here..." Harley kept stuttering as she spoke, she then reached to on of the straps of her own bra and slid it down a bit to help to provoke Cinnamon to do the rest, her face still bright red. "I-i don't mind w-whatever you want..." She was starting to receive and give kisses of her own as Cinnamon kissed her.

Taking the hint, Cinnamon watched herself slide the straps off Harley's shoulders and then off from over her breasts, which she started to caress. "I...um..mean I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing; I just know I want to try." She moved Harley's hands to her own shoulders and said as she kissed her, "If I'm stripping you, it's only fair..."

Harley kissed her friend back, starting to bring the straps off of Cinnamon's top as well. She was trembling lightly as she did this. It wasn't like it was new to see Cinnamon naked, but it was different this time... made her face red and her body hot. "W-well... we could do a few things..." Explaining them was embarrassing. "L-like... licking... or... m-masturbating eachother.... o-or if we had... adult toys..." Her shade of red darkened more.

Cinnamon blushed deep red as she thought of the licking part. "So, like the tongue instead of fingers? Sounds..." she thought about it for the length it took Harley to slide the straps of the slip off her shoulders. She smiled slightly and said "interesting. Let's try that." She positioned herself on the bed so that her own sex was facing her friend's face, and she faced her friend's box. She started pulling Harley's panties off, with her tongue slightly out and up in the corner of her mouth, as her own slip was peeled off.

Harley moaned lightly when she had her panties pulled down from her moistening twat and looked up at Cinnamon's panties, only momentarily before she started to pull them down to look at her silky slit. She slowly leaned up and gave a lick from her friend's opening up to her clit, where she flicked her tongue at it suddenly at the end of the long lick then started to lick her clit with more intensity, focusing there right from the start.

Cinnamon had licked from the. clit down and tasted of Harley's moisture. She moaned softly at the feel of Harley's tongue. The sensation was overwhelming and she focussed on Harley's clit as well, flickingback and forth with it, just as she felt it being done. She had only. gotten slightly damp, but now she started getting more wet from the attention being given. She moved her legs back and forth as she began to slightly pump her hips.

Harley was immediately making little moans and bucking her hips in response to Cinnamon's licking and she grabbed her friends ass tightly and suddenly to hold her still as she dug her tongue into the wet, silky folds.

"Mmm, Harley!" Cinnamon moaned into her friend's warm, damp and inviting pussy, as she clutched Harley's firm round rump to hold her still. She continued to search with her tongue more than Harley had, but she had moved her mouth to where her lips touched her folds. "Fuck, that feels good..." she sighed into the folds before finding her tongue pushing into her entrance, which she caressed with its tip, while seemingly kissing her friend's wet sex.

Harley gasped out as her friend took her, using similar methods as she had. She gripped cinnamon around the waist tightly with one hand, the other pressed a finger into her pussy while her tongue flicked at her clit. Her finger started to search deeper and deeper in her pussy and was soon joined by a second searching finger.

Cinnamon gasped again into Harley's box, using her nose to rub her clit, more out of an instinctive cheek rub. All because fingers not her own were exploring her canal, "mmm, Harley, yes... more." She whispered just audible enough for her best friend/lover to hear. She hadn't thought of exploring Harley's that way, but now that she did, Cinnamon decided to follow suit, but drive her tongue as far as she could to pleasure Harley. Cinnamon's hips gyrated and pumped on the two fingers exploring her sex.

Back
Top Bottom