Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Time Friends (simplerp & Koto0005)

simpleroleplayer

Supernova
For as long as Cinnamon, a girl with reddish brown hair and eyes could remember, her home had been aboard this spaceship that was in shape and size, a flying Connecticut, In her 17 years of life, she had only seen women aboard. The fair skinned girl never questioned it, although she had learned why the sexes separated in the first place in school. Cinnamon had blossomed nicely into a young woman. She was 5'6" with a nice but not too curvy figure. and B breasts. Her favorite pastime had always been the mall, like most teen girls. This day was no exception, as she was to meet her closest friend at the food court. After shopping for a new jumpsuit and an evening gown (should she ever be asked to see the ballet), she found herself a seat near the smoothie shop and ordered a non-alcoholic pina colada. She sipped on it as she waited.

RE: Long Time Friends

Harley and Cinnamon were inseparable in this massive mid-space civilization. Harley and Cinnamon were similar in height and build, though harly was about an inch taller with breasts, a cup size bigger than hers. She generally enjoyed reading or exploring the ship. Whenever available, she'd enter a shuttle to explore planets that the shuttle would land on in the search for a planet they could live on. She and cinnamon had a day off of school and were both 17. they'd been in school together since they were still very little. She and Cinnamon had planned a day out, seeing the mall and eating smoothies together, but she was known for being late. She hurried to the mall, carrying her bag full of books, her long black hair flowing behind her and her blue eyes looking frantic. She wore the normal jumpsuit than many of the women here wore. She eventually found herself running into the mall and falling to sit by Cinnamon, panting a bit. "i-i'm so sorry I was late! I was up all night studying!"

Cinnamon smiled and partially rose, to sit when Harly did, even if hers seemed like a flop to Cinnamon. "Really wish you'd not worry so much, I'm not going anywhere. you won't." She commented with a wink. "Want some of my smoothie before you get yours? I'm trying a pineapple coconut one the proprietor says is a virgin pina colada."
She offered her the cup with a nod in Harly's direction to take it. "It's actually better than I thought, what's the plan, A.S.? After Smoothies?"
Cinnamon wanted her friend to rest after running first, and since she was next to her, she patted Harly's back, as she was oft to do when her friend was out of breath.

She put her bag on the counter and smiled, taking a long drink before going back to trying to talk. "I don't know, I was jjust planned to be with you today, I had nothing specific planned." She kept panting a bit. She then got the attention of the man working the smoothie shop. "Can i have a strawberry banana?" the person nodded and prepared her drink, passing it to her.

Cinnamon blinked. "Nothing? Just mall time? That's what I love about you, Harl!" She giggled, giving her friend a quick peck on her cheek. The kiss was nothing new, but saying love instead of like was. Cinnamon, however, didn't catch the slip. "I'm not sure about doing nothing but hang out... every time we try to just window shop, we both end up spending tons of credits on things we don't need. Is there maybe a movie you want to see?" Cinnamon would treat once in a while, but it would sound like she was going to treat again, two months in a row! Cinnamon wasn't realizing she was trying to turn her best friend into a girlfriend. "Of course, if you want to just hang out, that's always enjoyable, the clothes store has cute new shoes."

I can go to a movie!" Harley caught the "love" immediately but didn't say anything about it. She simply enjoyed the fact that they were together. She was clumsy, not stupid. She made a light chuckle at Cinnamon's flirting and accepted it, happily even. She then remembered she brought her book back and looked at it suddenly. "oh, yeah, I wanted to show you some stuff!" She took out a mini computer and a notebook. she preferred paper over technology, but others called her strange for that. She'd been made fun of for being nerdy before, but really didn't mind. "I wanna show you some things I wrote, and a couple things on my computer. "she opened the book and showed Cinnamon some drawings of hers. She drew rather well, having had taught herself how to draw. Some of the pictures were of girl on girl love, or of men, or of other, random things. She loved the girl on girl love, it was art to her. The thought of two female bodies, tangled in intimate bliss, tightening eachother's legs around eachother, kissing, their wet sex togerther, bringing.... She stopped herself mid thought, blushing deeply.

Cinnamon nodded and started looking at the pictures, somehow drawn in to the girl on girl love. Her cheeks turned pink but she couldn't bring herself to look away. "That's hot! Are you trying to tell me something?" Cinnamon put an arm lightly around Harley's waist, unconsciously, as she was shown picture after. picture.
She felt a new sensation between her legs and let out a little gulp. A smile crossed her face that got wider. After the show, Cinnamon questioned a few octaves above normal, "What movie would you like to see?" She was thinking hard about being in some of those positions with her cute raven haired friend sitting next to her. It hadn't dawned on Cinnamon until just now. that no boys was a REAL good thing! "I need to stop by the florist on the way to the theater, it'll only take a sec."

The implication that Cinnamon brought up brought her to a deeper blush. "No! N-nothing like that!" She shook her head quickly. "i just thought you might like to see my drawings!" She then heard Cinnamon's question of movie and just shrugged. all those thoughts about the girl on girl had her so embarrassed. She decided not to say anything though. She wasn't in the mood for a movie, though she'd still watch one with Cinnamon. "whatever you want is fine." She smiled sweetly, still pink with blush.

"I enjoyed them, I always knew you were a great artist, I'm sorry I never told you before now." she stated emphatically. However, Cinnamon had nothing to remark on when the tables turned suddenly and put her in charge of picking. the movie. That hardly ever happened! After an above average uneasy and lengthy pause, she remarked, "Up for a classic? The Time Machine. is. there." It was the only movie airing she was sure they both would enjoy, besides the animated one with the snowman.
She finished her pineapple coconut smoothie, and waited for Harley to finish. hers. before going to the mall theater via the florist. She smiled, because she had thought of getting Harley some carnations for just being a friend, prior to the drawing montage.

Harley happily waited for her friend with a small smile on her face, pushing her glasses up on her face. she didn't wear clunky classes, just black rimmed, square ones, much like hipsters of the 21st century did, though she just needed the plastic frame, as her heavy lenses would bend the frame of a metal pair. "Hey, Cinnamon? would you like to come to my house over night? I already asked my mom, she's okay with it." Her mom rarely stepped in the way of Cinnamon coming over, due to the fact that at her age, Harley could legally leave home. She was a legal adult after all.

Cinnamon smiled as she came out with the flowers. She had changed it slightly, as among the brightly different colored carnations was a single red rose. It had cost a few extra credits to do the switch. She presented the bouquet to Harley with a gentle smile before answering, "I was hoping to sometime soon, again, we always have a blast!"
After the movie, they'd go there. "Dinner with you guys is a treat. It's more homemade." Cinnamon's mom always had take-out when Harley visited her. Homemade was a welcome change.
"If we lived together, we'd have homemade." Cinnamon thought silently, as she smiled at Harley, who she wasn't sure was just cute in glasses or was attractive. Something else she hadn't really thought too much about until now.

Harley blushed at the gift and took it happily, burying her face into the flowers for a few moments to smell it an enjoy it's softness before pulling away from it with a smile. "thank you so much, Cinnamon." She hugged her friend softly. She felt soft like the flowers. The evening progressed as they saw the movie and headed home, talking about it and laughing about some of the funnier parts of the movie. They'd made it to her own home to see her "mother" had already made food for them to eat.

"hey girls! what drinks do you want with your stew?" She'd made a stew out of meats and vegetables for them to eat that evening.

"Can I have milk?" Harley took a seat and smiled brightly.

"and you Cinnamon?" Her mother was sweeter than sugar, enough to bring on diabetes from just talking to her too long. She was clumsy like her daughter and was built much the same way.

Cinnamon was happy to see how much the flowers meant and hugged back.
As they approached Harley's place, Cinnamon could smell the stew, and it waa as welcome as the sweet smile of her friend's mom. When she asked what she would drink and heard Harley's request for milk, Cinnamon nodded. "That sounds fine for me too, thanks." She returned the smile.
After dinner, Cinnamon took a seat on the couch. Alone with her thoughts, she mulled over what. had really changed. She had always liked Harley; she had been her best friend and they'd become inseparable. They'd showered together, but recently feelings had developed Cinnamon couldn't understand.

Harley finished eating and thanked her mom with hugging her then went to the couch. it was an old style couch, 22nd century with a hexagonal design on it. She decide she was tired and took off her glasses, leaning against Cinnamon. "you're comfortable." There was always a close connection between the two of them. She didn't want be apart from her at all, she loved being next to her. Without her glasses, her eyes almost seemed more colorful as she rarely cleaned her glasses. She had a narrow face with a small jawbone. She sat up, thinking she wanted to draw again. "Hey, do you mind if i... erm... use you as a model for my drawing...?"

Cinnamon was blown away by Harley not only saying she was comfortable, but how beautiful she was without her glasses. She had a cloth she carried in her purse specifically for Harley's glasses. As she cleaned them, she was blindsided by the request for her to model. She just about dropped glasses, rag and all.
"Umm, wow. Err, s-sure. On one condition, in your bedroom, you know, in case you prefer..." she took a quick look to see where her friend's mom was before whispering. "Au natural," giving Harley a playful wink. She finished wiping the glasses and handed them with a smile across her nearly egg shaped face.

"mom, we're headed to my room!" Harley said with a smile. She didn't seem too embarrassed by the idea of seeing Cinnamon naked, she'd seen her naked on multiple occasions, so it was really nothing new, but that wasn't what she was going to have for her friend. She stood up and poked Cinnamon. "Get my glasses, i'll need them." She could SEE without her glasses, but things were rather blurry. To see more than just shapes she needed them.

When they made it to her room she patted her bed. "sit down, please." She smiled brightly and went into her closet, taking out a bag from a well known lingerie/cosplay shop that looked full. "I have a few outfits for you to try on." Her bed had a floral patterned comforter on it with red pillows at the head and a white sheet. The rest of her room was painted white, but one wall was painted by her in a vast array of colors. The other walls had pictures she'd drawn.

Cinnamon gave a slight giggle as she finally handed over Harley's now clean glasses and folded the cloth before putting it back in it's special compartment in the purse. She rose and followed her to her bedroom and sat on the bed where Harley had patted, and ran her hand along the sheet. She watched her friend pull out. a bag but couldn't see in it from her angle.
"Outfits, eh? Okay I better prepare!" With that said, she slid out of her jumpsuit, which was well faded. It was the reason she had picked the mall, to buy a replacement. The evening gown was icing on the cake. Cinnamon loved. earth tones, and it showed in her choice of underwear. Her bra was a light blue, like lightning, and panties were brief type and a shade of blue slightly darker.
There was no issue with being nude with Harley, but Cinnamon didn't strip farther, thinking. she might be dressing in a variety of costumes. She'd let Harley tell her if she needed to go farther.

Harley then dropped the bag next to her friend. "pick either an outfit or underwear, okay? i am just gonna take pictures of you and draw them later, because I bought a lot of things for you to wear." She smiled. "Want me to leave the room to dress?" In the bag was a "playboy bunny" style costume, an action hero costume, several sets of lingerie, a couple "cute" outfits, and props to go with each outfit, bunny ears and tail, an action hero's gun, etc.

"No need. I haven't a thing you haven't seen." Cinnamon smiled before going through the bag. She liked all the costumes and arranged them in a specific order. The two cute outfits were cheerleader and nurse.
She began dressing in the action hero uniform first. After a few poses she went to cheerleader which was a bit skimpy with a top that just went over her bosom and a skirt that was probably six inches tops from top to bottom . She let her bubbly personality out for those poses. The nurse was next, with provocative poses like bending over a patient and other nursing poses. Finally, she removed her bra and panties to put on the playboy bunny costume which was strapless and really showed off Cinnamon's Bs prominently. She affixed the ears and cottontail, and began posing again. The final costume was a Tinkerbell. "This one's my favorite!" Cinnamon said cheerfully, putting it on, although with her skin and hair coloring, she'd make a better Rosetta.
After the final costume, Cinnamon went to the different negligee and lingerie. "This was quite fun!" She remarked.

"well keep going, I have more photos to take!" Harley watching happily and excitedly, enjoying every pose and outfits, taking pictures the entire time, occasionally even between outfits, eliciting even more provocative pictures for her to use later on. She knew Cinnamon's sizes so each outfit fit snugly, even the lingerie. "hey, if you want, after your pictures, I can do a few poses and let you take photos to keep." She giggled lightly.

RE: Long Time Friends (simpleroleplayer & Koto0005)

Cinnamon played with a puffball on one of the Tinkerbell slippers after all the posing. Modeling was second nature for Cinnamon for some reason, how much harder could taking pictures be, just point and click. She nodded though, liking the prospect of having some poses of Harley that she took herself would be a treat. She took the camera, but let Harley pose as she wanted. "Say," she questioned after, "would you.mind terribly if I kept this costume?" She held up the green dress, wings and slippers. The ribbon hung partially out of one slipper.

Harley nodded. "Keep all of them, they don't fit me, I bought them for you." She chuckled softly and went back into her closet, taking out a second bag, opening it, it was like she'd already planned this entire thing. She undressed, and folded up her cloths, setting it all aside before putting on a playboy bunny suit that matched Cinnamon's, posing with her ass up, and a finger to her lips, winking at the camera. She wasn't great at modeling, but she was more than happy to try it for Cinnamon to have some decent photos.

Cinnamon couldn't believe she hadn't thought of that pose. All of hers had been frontal or profile, "I only did that facing the camera, wished Ihad thought of that 'winking from behind' look. That IS sexy!" She said it as one embarrassed she didn't think of it first. Cinnamon did find taking pictures just about as easy as posing. "What else do you have in your little bag of costumes?" She kidded.

Harley chuckled and blushed lightly. "Wanna try that pose without my glasses?" She took off her glasses and set them aside, doing the same pose again. "I have more costumes for later on pictures, don't worry."

Cinnamon took the picture, but cocked her head to the side. "I dunno, I think you're sexier with them on..." She still saved the picture, figuring Harley could always use it.
Afterwards, she set the camera down and blushing, walked over to her and kissed her lips while putting her glasses back on her face. "Oh yeah, much sexier!" She commented, looking into Harley's eyes, now that the glasses were back in place.

Back
Top Bottom