Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Long Term Partner Wanted (NO ONLY SMUT RPS!)

Do you like any of my ideas?

• Total voters

Morgenson21

True Loves Always Wins
Hey all this is Morgen. I have been on here for a while and I think it's time I finally write out a thread of what I like and so on. I will only play a female and if need be I can play side characters of either gender but I will not play full on male. I am a female in real life and would prefer to stay that way in roleplay as well.

ABSOLUTELY NO INCEST! I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!

Here is my f-list so please click it to learn more about my likes & dislikes

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please note, I will ONLY roleplay in Private messages or threads on blue moon. I do not wish to roleplay on discord as I am not very active there currently due to starting classes back in October of 2021 at Full Sail University. IF you don't know anything about Full Sail, they are a fast-track school where they offer a huge list of degrees. I am in a 29-month bachelors in graphic design. So instead of 4 years, I will be in school for just over 2 years.

I am apologizing NOW if I don't respond right away or seem to *Disappear*. I don't mean to but life can get in the way.

Pairings:

(FxM)
Light Blue would be who I would be playing

human/vampire
human/werewolf
sister/older brother's best friend
high school best friends with the guy being in the military (optional but preferred)
shy girl/jock
knight/princess
best friend from childhood/princess

Ideas:
Would like to do something similar to Sons of Anarchy or just a biker romance. I've been really into reading them.

I am also wanting to do a Harry Potter universe roleplay. It can be before or after where the movies/books are set or whatever we want. I would prefer to work with our own characters but wouldn't mind doing a Hermione Granger/Draco romance. xD

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

****There are MANY MANY more pairings I will do but I can't name them all off the top of my head! So PLEASE if there is anything you wish to do and it's NOT here, please message me!!****
****Also, do not come to me with incest pairings, or anything that is based around smut. I want a story, not a ton of smut scenes. I am being honest here, I will get bored if there is no true story.****
****Please message me with some kind of story idea vs just a pairing. I want to see what you are thinking story-wise.****

****Story/smut ratio is 70/30 and I will sometimes do 60/40 as long as the story is interesting or something I want to do. ****

PLOT IDEA!!!

In progress!! I will have some actual ideas up hopefully soon. Until then, if you have an idea for a pairing I have posted or any others that would follow under my F-list, please don't be afraid to message me!

Last edited:
RE: Longterm rp partners! (NO ONLY SMUT RPS!! )

please if you're interested send me a pm! :) I'll willing to do pairings that I don't have posted but please try to come up with something that hasn't been used a million times over or if you do, come up with a good plot/story idea for it and perhaps I'll go for it.

also added a few things..one of those things is in red :) shouldn't be able to miss it!

first bump in a long time - real life has been busy! Again, i can not stress enough that if you have something that isn't show on my thread PLEASE do not hesitate to message me about it!!!!! Unless it's incest then I will just ignore your message - sorry

bumpity! PLEASE if you don't see something that would fit under what I am looking for, don't hesitate to message me!

Back
Top Bottom