Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Candy Kiss (Profiles.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Keiko Iwasumi
Bio: A young Shrine Maiden gifted with the powers of a goddess. A closet pervert, she fantasies about being with girls often. Yet she would never admit to it.
Power: Goddess' Kiss.
Height: 5'3
Breast Size: 46 GG
Hobbies: Sewing, Baking, her duty as a Miko.
Appearance (Image) :

7cz7MSk.jpg

Name: Yuko Tanuki (Last name self given)
Bio: A bake-danuki that was more of a trouble maker then a threat to the humans. Mostly it was having late night parties with the tanukis and making trades with the humans using leaves that she had transform. She also had a crush on the Iwasumi shrine Maiden as she always tease the miko, mostly about her over sized breasts. Later on she was framed for a murder that she hadn't done, but she peacefully let herself be sealed away for the crime.
Power: Able to transform herself and any object into anything she wants.
Height: 5'7
Breast Size: 45 D
Hobbies: Parties, drinking, smoking, teasing the females of the Iwasumi line, conning people.
Appearance (Image) : Bake-danuki

Name: Squishy
Bio: Squishy is a super squishy jelly girl who may or may not have gotten herself into trouble and sealed in the shrine back in the Edo period after a few girls may or may not have drowned inside her. Hey, just because you can't figure out how else a girl's weird meat-holes got filled with green jelly doesn't mean it was automatically her fault. You humans with your oxygen supply and your static biology are obviously at fault here. All Squishy did was snuggle a little bit. Jerks.
Power: Wibbly-wobbly, slimey-wimey cuddle powers! She's all squishy and warm and super comfy, and she can shift into any shape she wants.
Height: Varies, but usually about 6 ft
Breast Size: Varies, but usually a soft, perky B-cup
Hobbies: Cooking! She can cook some Iron Chef noms.
Appearance (Image) :
day_3__slime_girl_by_ann_chan1324-d5zi3fy.png

Name: Ashi Mukade

Bio: Cool and calculating, Ashi is a natural born business (monster) women. Using her superb leadership skills and excellent charisma, she ran many a successful enterprises back in the day. Unfortunately, some people weren't too happy about a monster accumulating wealth and power and used false claims of illegal business practices to seal her in the shrine.

Power: Various kinds of venoms, of which have a multitude of effects.

Height: Around 7 feet when keeping all of her centipede half on the ground.

Breast Size: C cup

Hobbies: Sudoku, reading, music

Appearance (Image): Take the human half of the first one, subtract the centipede anomalies, and put it on the centipede half of the second one, keep the business attire though.

Oomukade_0.jpg

Day13-centipede+girl.jpg

0_0;

*cocks head to the side*

*considers bailing*

"Who am I kidding, I've schlicked to worse."

Name: Yuki Shinigami
Bio: yuki hates to talk about her past, only mentioning vague hints. She is the main reason the shrine was made. She was once a violent being, freezing any who stood before her. It took several priests to bind her, but that was many centuries ago. Years of isolation have reduced her to a shy, lonely girl just looking for acceptance again.
Power: she is inherently strong at magic, but she specifically uses ice magic and, in rare occasions, illusionary magic.
Height: 5' 9"
Breast Size:C cups.
Hobbies: she cares for animals, sings, and cuddling.
Appearance (Image) :
http://images.figure.fm/cgm/images/post/20101202/19869/160245/large/1058bd6f8e7d5e35a8cd9af36a66dc86.jpg
True form:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131007012918/aressia/images/0/03/White_kitsune_2.jpg

Squishypink said:
At the end of the day, it's still a giant centipede. I mean, where am I supposed to grope that?

I'd argue that at the end of the day, cat girls are pretty much humans. I'll gladly lean towards the "monster" side as opposed to the "girl" side. :p

Name: Artemis Mikasa Astonia
Bio: A relatively young monster-girl, she is the one person you don't want to ask about her past. Her parents were murdurer by evil, misunderstanding, violent humans. She was tied up and taken somewhere, but was found and saved by (insert whover wants to save me here). Since then, she has been bonded to her, often a mix between sisterly and motherly, but also very pet-like to them. She can be extraordinarily strong in will and physique, but can also sometimes be somewhat of a crybaby. She is extremely protective and sometimes states she could not survive without certain friends.
Power: She has extreme agility and speed, amazing senses or smell, hearing, and taste, and incredible night vision. Though she rarely uses this, three bony claws can come out of each hand between her fingers. She also appears to be extremely stealthy. She also has black raven wings that can fold up tightly against her body and can be fully hidden under clothing, but expand to almost 14 feet total if she wants to fly. She doesn't realize it yet, but she is a Nymphomaniac.
Height: 5'3
Breast Size: 10-C
Hobbies: drawing, cuddling, cooking, reading, playing videogames
Appearance (Image) :
Her hair is sky blue with lilac streaks, and she has one blue eye and one lilac eye. She wears those exact clothes, along with a frilly black gothic skirt that reaches midway down her thighs, and black stockings with frilly endings that reach just above her knees.
2iu8604.jpg

((God damn I am late to this. Please let me cuddle the slime girl. That is like, my dream. Also, is my bio okay?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom