Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save Me (Voodoo x Misa)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
Amber ran through the woods, she could feel the dirt under her bare feet. Looking over her shoulder her green eye scanned the area behind her. While she didn't see the man she knew he was there. Her dark hair fell partly around her face, her shirt was ripped half hanging from her body as was her jeans. She was unsure who the man was, or why he was after her. what she did know was that she needed to get away, needed to stay alive.

She had been on her way home from school when the man stopped to offer her a ride. She lived in a small town and had seen the man around. She saw no harm as it had been raining. If only she had known then what she did now. The man hadn't stopped when she told him to, kept driving deeper into the woods. Everyone knew the woods were off limits, they belonged to the man the towns people called beast. they said he was a million years old, that he was demon from the pits of hell. No one ever saw him, but they knew not to cross into his land.

Now Amber found herself running deeper and deeper into the woods. Her feet were cut up, and she was having a hard time breathing. She hoped she find the 'beast' home soon. Hoped he be of some help to her. For all she knew he wasn't real, and just a story the towns people told their kids to keep them from the woods.

Tripping as she started to get up she felt herself be pushed back down. She rolled over to come face to face with the man. He hadn't said anything to her, not since he picked her up. She felt the tears on her face and saw her breath in the cold air. "Please" He let out a low laugh and moved to straddle her. Before she knew it his hands were wrapped tight around her neck. She clawed at his arms as she fought to stay alive. She let out a weak scream and let the tears flow down her face.

For hundreds of years everyone always would tell their young children never to wander into the forbidden forest heading toward the castle of once prince Reginald Chrisopher Forscythe who had been cursed by a witch who lived long ago. The reason he had been cursed by this witch was becasue he had refused to date her and instead he fell in love with her sister. Because of that the curse made him stand seven foot tall and he now had two different colored eyes on baby blue and one dark blood red. He also now had superhuman strength having the strength to rip a full grown man apart with ease.

Reginald woke up early one morning to the sounds of a woman's screams filling his ears since he now had animalistic hearing because of the curse so he stood up and jumped out of the two story window landing on the ground on his hands and feet and began running quickly in an animal stance running towards the sounds of struggling as fast as he could. Once he got there he saw a beautiful woman being manhandled by a man twice his size so he sneaked up behind the man the hood on his head covering his head though you could see the red eye from under the hood. Reggie grabbed the man by his throat yanking him with ease away from the woman before literally ripping the man in half with ease before turning around to the half naked girl. He leaned down picking her up in his arm and carried her back to his castle where he got immediate medical attention for the young woman while also having one of his maids get her a dress that would fit her.

The world twisted in front of her eyes and he hold on his arms loosened. It was only a moment later everything went black. She thought for sure she was dead. The feeling of being lifted filled Amber as she gave one last thought to the world she would be leaving behind. She wasn't sure how but she woke, her bright green eyes fell on the light above the bed she laid on. Looked around she didn't remember getting into this room, and couldn't help but wonder where she was. Slowly sat up only to look down shocked at what she had on. She thought back, trying to remember. The only thing she could remember was laying on the ground as that man tried to kill her. She was careful as she slipped onto her feet. Her hand brushed over the light blue fabric of the free as she felt the cold floor.
Slowly she walked toward the door, she didn't hear anything as she moved forward. Opening the door she peeked into the hall, happy to find it empty. Slipping form the room she started to make her way down the hall. Her eyes jumping around around, looking for both a way out and anyone who might come up.

Allison Lucia walked down the hallway with a silver tray of tea she had made it especially for the young woman that the master of the house had saved. She hadn't thought that the young girl would be up this soon after the hellacious circumstances that she had went through but as she walked down the hallways she saw the young woman roaming the halls "You are allowed in any room of the house except for that one" the beautiful fifteen year old maid said pointing up to a black door that looked like it had been a fire. "Anyway since you are up I guess I should take you to the dining hall master should be there ready to eat by now it is around feast time for him. Follow me miss" she said turning on her heels quickly before turning to walk off down the beautiful marble floor, her heels clicking with each step she took. Soon she came to a door that had beautiful hand carved designs etched on it. Slowly she opened the door "Master Forscythe the young woman from last night is here to see you."

Reginald looked up still wearing the hood that covered his face from the light his different colored eyes looked up earing the voice of his young maid Allison and he heard her say that the woman that he had saved the night before was there to see him "Let her in then. Have her come in and sit the food should be done in a matter of moments and I'd be more than honored to share my feast with her."

Amber let out a shocked yelp, twisting around to come face to face with the girl. She couldn't help but take in the girls beautiful look. She felt dull, plan in the wake of this girl. She followed her, unable to say a word. She slowly entered the room, standing just in front of the door. Her green eyes moved around the room, taking everything in before landing on the hooded man. She swallowed hard finding her throat dry. "I... I..." She stuttered. She shifted from foot to foot. She had never been good with people, as she spent the first ten years of her life locked away by her father. "You saved me" It was said more then asked. "Thank you." She didn't move from her spot as her hands twisted around he each other, a clear sign she was nervous.

Reginald looked at Amber as she came in and shifted nervously from foot to foot "It's good to see you up and moving miss in case you haven't been told I am Reginald and I am the master of the house that young woman who just came to get you is my sister Allison" he said honestly "come, come sit down and get ready to eat for supper my chef is making a rather large feast for us and it'll be quite tasty. Though I was more than happy to help you I am the protector of these woods and have been for a very long time. If I might ask why was that man chasing after you with the intent of killing you miss?"

She offered him a gentle smile as she moved forward to take a seat. She sat a chair away from his right, her hand placed in her lap. Her green orbs snapped up toward him when he spoke. "Your ... you own the woods?" She questioned lightly. She looked down toward her hands and shrugged. "I .. I really don't know. I was walking home and it was raining. I have seen him around town, so when he offered me a ride..." She took a deep breath and held back her tears. "He drove past my house, and into the woods... you woods... He just ... attacked me" Her green eyes looked shyly at him and she smiled weakly. "Thank you, for saving me. I would be dead with out you. " She couldn't help but wonder how he had been able to save her. How he had come crossed them in the middle of woods. She also wondered what had happened to the man. Amber didn't want ask though, she learned the hard way not to ask questions. She sat there, unsure of how to act or "is there ... anything I can do to repay you Reginald?" She asked.

"Yes these are my woods miss. As for men you really need to watch out for them sometimes men look like they're peaceful, caring and loving men who only want to help out but what lies beneath the surface is this evil demonic heart that wants nothing more than to hurt those they encounter not caring what kind of pain they cause the families of those people. They named it correctly when they said they were wolves dressed in sheeps clothing. Trust me I learned that many years ago when that bitch made me what I am. All because she was jealous of who I fell in love with" Reginald said looking down "I know you've heard stories about me.... I've heard how those people talk about me. The beast living up in that castle. He's an ugly monster blah, blah, blah well they're right about one thing I am a beast but only because of one of them turning me into one" he said closing his eyes pained. "For over six hundred years I watched people I came to know and love die hundreds of thousands if not even millions of people I cared about one time or another dying around me while I live on until it got so painful I became a recluse and from that point on all kinds of rumor's were spread about me."

Amber looked down and listened to his words. She could hear his pain and found herself at a lost. "I'm Amber" She said after a moment. She swallowed hard before looking up toward him. She offer a weak smile before looking down at her hands. She sat there for a long moment not knowing what to say. "Is .... is that man dead?" She questioned lightly. She had blacked out, was close to death by the time Reginald had shown up. She looked toward the door and wondered if he would let her go home. She also wondered how long she been there, and if her father knew she was missing.

Reginald looked at her "Well it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Amber. Though as for the man that was trying to kill you. Let's just say that he wont be a problem to you any longer" he said as his chef came in followed by several butler's all which were holding a rather large tray full of food "But let us not worry about this and instead eat this fine meal that has been cooked any other questions you want to ask can be answered afterward" Reginald said as he lifted his hands and the men working for him lifted the tops off of the tray's showing all the wonderful food's that were on the table.

Amber could little more then offer the man a smile. She felt odd being here in his home. The tales they had been told as children made her feel like she was in some dark twisted fairytale. She swallowed hard as the covers on the food were removed. She took in the food, but didn't make a move. After her mother had left her father had become a cruel man. She had learned not to question him, or make a movie with out his okay. She felt like she was under the deadly watch of her father's eyes. She sat still unsure what Reginald wanted her to do. Her hands were folded neatly in her lap as she kept her eyes on the food before her.

Reginald looked at Amber happily as the food covers were removed yet she didn't even move to get some food so he looked at her happily "Listen Amber while you are in my home you are free to do whatever you want, go wherever you want to go and touch anything you want to touch. All that I ask is that you please do not go into the black door I will have my sister show you the door so you wont go in to it but every other room in this house is free game. As are all the items I own" he said smiling "Now please young lady eat and be merry" he said making himself a plate of food happily.

Amber simply nodded before helping herself to some food. "What is to happen to me now?" She asked lightly. She picked at the food before her, enjoying it all very much. Amber was really in no hurry to get home, though she was unsure what to think of this man. "What did you mean ... you said someone turned you into a beast?" She questioned lightly. Unsure if she would be cross some unknown line.

Back
Top Bottom