Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simply Sickly Naked (zero5906&steeleyourheart )

Rosie moved away from the bar, stumbling a little and walking straight into her friend and flat mate Ricky. "Oh shit, sorry" she said, her eyes were full of stars and she felt incredibly sick. She'd only had two drinks since coming out, she should NOT be feeling this way. She could see that Ricky saw it too, it wasn't how she normally acted when drunk. She heard him say something but the words wouldn't form properly in her mind and she just stared up at him with a glazed look. She felt him drag her through the club, sweating bodies rubbing up against her, making her hot and sweaty and make her feel more nauseous. Getting outside was the final straw and she threw up outside the club, crying with embarrassment.

Ricky, like the gentleman he was kept hold of her hand and rubbed her back while she puked, ever since she'd moved in he'd been friendly and very kind to her. Unlike the other men he didn't make it obvious that he wanted to get in her pants, he treated her like a friend but they often had flirty banter between them. "Thank you, I think I should go home" she says, annoyed and disappointed at herself.

Ricky was also 24, so naturally he was pretty mature even more than most men around his age and lesser. He held her hair out of her face as she puked with other hand til she finished. He nodded at her statement of returning home, he wrapped one arm around her side to keep her from swaying into people and hold her up. "I think you might have gotten alcohol poisoning, you should stay in bed and I'll take care of you Rose." Luckily, their apartment was walking distance away and only a few blocks away. Within twenty minutes, they made it back to their apartment and he guided her into the bedroom they shared with a queen size bed. He laid her down on the bed, and felt her forehead. "Pretty warm...Let me get the thermometer." He goes into bathroom and looks behind the glass mirror cabinet, and grabs the thermometer.

Ricky has her open her mouth and puts it under her tongue then soon checks it, "You have a fever too, I don't think whatever you had, is agreeing with your stomach. I don't want you to get hotter, so take off all your clothes and let your body breath. I'll get a cold wet wash cloth to help cool you down. Start undressing while I go get the wash cloth and get the medicine ready, Rose."

She coughed and spluttered, glad that the puking was over, for now anyway. She stood, leaning into him, she felt even worse, truth be told, she had no idea what she had taken but she felt dizzy and almost like she was having an out of body experience. "Thank's Ricky" she slurred. The walk felt like hours not minutes, every step was agonizingly slow and as he opened the apartment she leaned against the door post, using all her energy to simple stay standing. As he laid her down she sighed, happy to be back on her bed. She hears him say something buut by now she can barely notice anything and her vision feels blurry.

She feels someone gently open her mouth and place something under her tongue and she smiles, realising it's a thermometer and knowing that her Ricky was looking after her. Her Ricky? Where did that come from? She smiled and giggled a little at her thoughts. She hears him tell her to take her clothes off and she obeys while he's still in the room, pulling her dress over her head, revealing lacy black underwear. As he leaves the room she takes this off as well and lies on the covers completely naked, awaiting his return.

Ricky smiled weakly as he saw in corner of his eyes seeing her undress infront of her and saw her lacy black underwear. He shortly left before she got completely naked, then came back with the medicine and cold wet washcloth. He got comfortable, taking his pants off to be in his boxers and plain white t-shirt then sat on side of bed next to her. He put the cold wet washcloth on her forehead and came with a water bottle putting on bed side table. "How you feeling, Rose?" Ricky looked at her with a hand resting on her flat stomach and one hand on her shoulder, not phased at the fact she was naked first time infront of him but he was glancing at her body admiring her beautiful sexy body. "Anything you'd like me to get or do for you right now?"

Back
Top Bottom