Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The viking and the princess (Saber and Miserychord)

Ariel frowned. "Magnus do you really think that my father would do anything like that? I mean...he wanted to wait to semd someone to rescue me."

"Hard to say, but you are the daughter of a man who was a warrior himself. I wonder..." he shook his head. "It's nothing, but I would like to perhaps spend the day with you. Who knows? Perhaps we can train when we are away from him..." Shaking his head, he was clearly in thought. "As i'd like to be with you, more."

A faint blush colored her cheeks. "I would like to spend time with you today as well." She murmured softly.

"Well, what would you like to do?" Magnus smiled a bit more confidently. "If your father trusts you with me, i'll make sure no harm comes to you and truthfully..." he said while shaking his head. "I don't really want to spend all day here recovering. I'm good enough to walk."

"It does not matter what we do. I have grown to enjoy your company." She smiled. "And I sure he would not object." She thought for a moment. "I know what we can do if you feel well enough to ride."

"I think I am well enough to ride. Perhaps not hard, but I can guide a horse for a while." He gave the princess a nod. "What are you planning on?"

She pulled him from the bed. "If I tell you it will ruin the surprise."

"Mm, fine. Are you ready now or do you have to get ready? Either way, I will be good now or later." Magnus said with a small smirk, stretching out lightly.

"Well....we have to get horses ready. And I have to take care of something if you want to go to the stables. I'll meet you there." She smiled, leading him out of the hut after paying the healer.

"Very well, i'll get the horses ready and you can meet me at the stables." he said with a nod, putting on a simple long sleeved shirt to get dressed once again as he soon walked to the stables, procuring a pair of horses to ride.

She hurried to the kitchens and procured a basket of food and mead for them as well as a blanket. She hurried back to the stables, lugging the basket along with some difficulty.

Seeing her carry the basket with some trouble he'd offer out a hand and a smirk. "C'mon, i'll carry that while we ride. It looks a bit heavy for you."

She let him strap the basket onto the saddle before swinging up onto her horse. "Alright. Are you ready to travel?"

As he mounted the horse he grabbed hold of the reigns with his right hand, giving her a nod. "I'm ready, let's be off then."

She grinned and clucked to her palamino mare. They left the city and moved into the country side. "I'm taking you to my secret place. My mama used to take me here when I was a little girl." The birds and animals were chittering and talking and the sun was warm on her back as they rode.

He followed her on his mostly white stallion, a few splotches of brown and black on it as he listened, giving a nod. "I'll make sure you're safe there..." Of course he wouldn't want any harm to come to her, but listening to the animals he kept his eyes on their surroundings, wary of another attack still. Sometimes, it was hard to relax...

She led him off of the trail and into the thick forest. Before long they came to a valley with a crystal clear lake, fed by a gorgeous turquoise waterfall. "Here we are. Legend has it that these waters are healing." She looked over the serene beauty with a wistful sigh.

"Oh? Well, they may help with my wounds if they really are. I suppose we'll be giving them a test, no?" he asked as he soon got off the horse, his feet unsteady for a moment before he found his footing once more. Walking closer to the waters, he'd give her a smile. "Should we eat first, then?"

A smile crossed her lips as she watched him get down from his horse and approach the waters. "Well it's up to you. I didn't bring a change of clothes so I will not be swimming." She replied a little sadly. Easily, she slid from thee saddle, landing on her feet gracefully. "But you go ahead and enjoy it. You definitely earned it."

"I think if anything you could use the rest. I'll heal naturally, that's how I've made it through so far. but, I won't look. I will keep watch in case others followed us but I doubt they did>" Of course if she truly pressed for him to swim, he would of course.

She approached him, smiling. "Go ahead Magnus. Enjoy your swim." She murmured, patting his cheek. "I will set up the picnic. We can eat when you get done."

"Alright then..." He had never really had to deal with privacy issues, though he did at least partially hide behind a rock as he began to disrobe - it was still easy to see his bandaged chest, and as his clothes were soon stripped off and placed against the rock he'd be in nothing but his underwear, the boxer like garments hiding nothing of his firm back or toned legs as he entered the slightly cool waters, his body shuddering for a moment before he began to rest in full, taking a long breath and just enjoying the waves lapping at his skin.

Ariel turned her head away as he began to undress. She set up the blanket and sat down. Only when she heard the splash of him in the water, did she look. "How's it feel?" She called out, grinning.

"Feels... Good." he said as he dove into the water and swam through it, feeling his body beginning to get better. Bruises seemed to fade, even his cuts felt less painful and even smaller. A heat began to rise through his body, a small gasp escaping him as he rose up. "Really...really good, warm though...." he said, feeling the air around him to actually be a bit cool.

She frowned at that. The water shouldn't be warm this time of year. A shrug left her as she figured it to be that he had a fever that was waning. "Good. I shall have the food waiting for you when you decide to get out."

Back
Top Bottom