Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The viking and the princess (Saber and Miserychord)

Revelations

He'll smite you with metaphor fists!
Staff member
Administrator
They had taken her in the night, they had stolen the princess of his people, and Magnus would kill them. Magnus was the only son of the warrior leader of the tribe, and it was his duty to not only lead his allies into battle but also to protect the nobles of his tribe – the vikings feuded not only with those they raided, but other tribes and villages that dotted the land as well as the beasts and monsters of the native land. This wasn’t the work of beasts, from how the town was raided, and they had taken her by horse. Magnus urged his steed on and was intent to rescue the woman who was to help lead his people one day. It was early morning, and his steel chain clinked lightly against his thighs while the horse thundered on. A man of warrior build at six feet and some inches, his blonde hair was braided back and away from his face, allowing his steel gray eyes to scan the wilderness for any signs of those he pursued. They were four in total, all on horseback – they couldn’t ride all day, and had to have stopped to rest. If they had, he would hopefully come upon them soon. The skies above were a cloudy grey, and a very light fog crept into the valley as he continued the hunt. It was an insult to his people to take her, and it was further insult that he felt unable to have defended her the first time. However took her would pay dearly for this crime!

Her head hurt terribly. That was her first thought as me came awake, propped up against one of her captors. Ariel groaned softly, trying to bring a hand up to hold her aching head. She found them tied behind her back. All she could remember was the beginning of the raid, when they had come for her. Her red hair was matted with blood, much to her chagrin. The male she was propped against grunted gruffly to his companions and the horses stopped. After a few moments, she was pulled roughly from the saddle. A hunk of bread was shoved into nee hand after they had been freed. "Eat." The big black haired devil commanded, eyes roaming her scantily clad body. She wore only her shift she had slept in.

The other men fanned out lightly, spreading to keep themselves covered and watched as well as protected should others follow. Most of the town’s guard and warriors were defending it’s walls now, it was up to the lone warrior to rescue her as both a trial to surpass the current alpha, and to return her safely. They assumed he would be alone, and easy prey at that. But as the large commander of the men looked at her, his eyes almost burned against hers. “Eat or we must force you to eat.” he spoke, off of his hrose and shifting slightly as a hand rested against the pommel of his sword.

Magnus continued, though as the brushes and shrubbery got thicker he soon hopped off his horse and used the rope to tie it to a nearby tree. ‘Stay.” He spoke a bit firmly, grey eyes scanning the slightly cool valley, a faint breeze rolling in. One hand gripped his axe, the steel worn and true, as it was his fathers weapon and he inherited it once the old man passed away. His shield remained on his back as he began to creep low, following the heavyset track of a group of horses. Was this where they had ran? If he kept low, perhaps he could sneak-up upon them.

She glared up at him, throwing the hunk of bread to the mud. "I will not eat." She replied cooly. Her icy blue eyes burned into his, daring him to try and make her eat.

His hand roughly grabbed her hair, almost throwing her down to the ground. “Eat, or I ruin you for any man of your people, letting them all know you’re nothing more than a filthy whore.” His hand wound around her hair, his other on her thigh as another man began to approach, a tad smaller and less muscular, but still a capable looking warrior in his own right.

"Go to hell!" She spat, clawing at her captor. "let go of me you brute!" She began trembling, honestly scared. How she hoped that someone would rescue her soon!

The moment she spat her captor struck her across the face with a firm smack, one hand pinning her chest down, the other beginning to trail down her body as he grinned at her. “I’d watch your tongue carefully or you might find yourself using it for my friend and I’s pleasure...” he motioned his friend over as he then groped her breast rather lewdly, fingers spreading across her ragged cloth. ‘And if you don’t eat, then we’ll make sure you at least swallow what we give you.”

The girl quickly found herself overpowered and sprawled in the cold mud. "Let me go you monsters!" She screamed, trying to buck the man off. His hand on her breasts hurt with how tight he was groping. "Let me go or I'll scream."

“Let you go or you’ll what? We took you from your people, they’re miles away...” He said with a more sadistic grin, beginning to tear at her top as the other man grabbed her legs, his hands trying to spread her legs. The senior warrior on top of her pressed down more on her, forcing her more against the cool ground.

By now Magnus was beginning to approach, watching the scene with anger welling in his chest. The axe he used for fighting was gripped more tightly as he approached, a growl escaping his lips as he anticipated the battle ahead.

She was sobbing now, pleading with them as the fabric of her shift tore. "Please! Don't do this! Is it money you want? Just let me go and I will give you what you want." She whimpered as she felt the heavy weight press her into the mud. This was not the way she had planned on losing her virginity. Not to some brutes in the cold mud like some tavern whore.

“It’s not money, it’s power... Our lord wishes to rule these lands, woman. And if he has to subjugate every tribe, make a wife out of every noble woman, he will... And he won’t mind us taking first dibs...” He said, her fabric continuing to tear as his nails dressed against her skin. The other man even brushes his fingers against her panties, his actions greedy and perverted as the rubbed against her. “Nothing better than breaking in his new lovers....” The tone of the senior warrior was dark, and as he leaned in for what was to be a kiss there was a howl from behind as Magnus charged, the wone between her legs attempting to warn the other. The axe he held struck true as both hands soon gripped it, the bladed edge of his weapon sinking deep through the armor and flesh of the man!

Ariel shrieked as she heard Magnus, thinking he was another come to take her. She used the advantage of his surprise to get away from them. Still she could feel the fingers pressinf into her undergarment. A shudder went through her as she watched her saviour slay one of the men.

Throwing the man off his axe s he reared it back, the body fell limply to the ground next to the other warrior and Ariel. But as the other warrior rose and drew his blade he lunged for Magnus, saying nothing more then a surprised sword of growl. With blade clashing against blade both were evenly matched at the moment, Magnus moving quickly as he tried to counter one of the mans blows, swerving to the side to protect her with his own body!

She watched fearfully as the two began battling. When Magnus moved to shield her with his own body, she ran from around him and grabbed the dead man's sword. She could hardly pick the blasted thing up but try she did. Swinging the blade, she caught the man in the calf, cutting him deep and causing him to stumble

The calf wound made him stumble, though his blade was thrust forward as Magnus tried to deflect it with his axe but was slow. The blade grazed against his arm and drew blood, the viking already wounded and bruised from the scuffle. “Die!” Magnus lashed out in anger, his axe coming down on the mans chest, slaying him with a vicious strike!

She stood there and watched as the axe crumpled armour and flesh with a sickening crunch. As her captor fell, she looked to Magnus before letting out a whimper and collapsing into a sobbing mess.

With the axe still deep in the man, Magnus soon held a hand against his bleeding arm, cursing for a moment. It would take some time and medicine to heal but at least it was not deep or apparently life threatening. He soon moved to Ariel, kneeling somewhat. “Ariel, it’s safe now. I am Magnus, and a warrior from our village. I am here to return you safely. Are you hurt?” With a slightly pained voice from the wound he still gave her a smile, not that much older than she was.

She fliched as he knelt beside her but looked up at him. "No I am not hurt." She replied, rubbing her sore cheek where the man had struck her. It was then she noticed his arm. "Oh! You're hurt!" She used her torn shift and made a bandage to press against the wound to stop the bleeding.

His arm went slightly lax as he let her tend to it. The makeshift bandage would stip the bleeding and as he flexed his arm a bit he gave her a nod. “Good, i’m glad you’re not hurt. Can you talk for a while? We’ll be heading back home by horse. Your father was furious and demanded the best warriors search for you. I’m just happy I found you in time...”

"I am as well." She replied, recalling the feeling of the big man on top of her. "Is it alright if we rest here for tonight? I wish to rest and tend to your arm." Afterall, she had no other way of repayinh him for saving her.

“I would suggest moving at least to the shade of trees or something that would keep us hidden. Afterall, there may be other men or people looking for them if they are not somewhere soon. I don’t wish to be caught in the open.” He said, trying to keep his wounded arm from being used too much. “So can we travel for at least a bit?”

Ariel looked up at him, blushing from her lack of thought. "Yes. Of course. Forgive my stupidity." She got up and tried to hold the halves of her shift together.

“It is not stupidity. I just do not wish to rest near the dead.” Using his unwounded arm to pull out his axe, he soon cleaned the broad heads as he then holstered it on his back using a strap. “I have a cloak you can use for warmth and decency with my horse, it’s not that far of a walk.”

She grimaced as he pulled the axe free, turning her head away. "I am forever grateful Magnus. I will be sure you are paid well for saving me. Had you not come along...well..." she shuddered as the image went through her head at what those men would have done to her.

“You are welcome. I am owed no payment, it is my duty to keep you safe afterall. I failed my job the first time, but I wished to ensure this time I would not.” Smiling at her, he soon led her back to his horse, taking the cloak off of it had handing it to her. It would be big, but a manageable fit for her. “Here, can you ride the horse? I’ll sit behind you, I don’t think I can guide him as well with my arm hurting.”

Back
Top Bottom