Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for female, heroes and villains, romance, video games, anime, movies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelesque

Star
figured id give this a shot, umm topics can be either, batman beyond, star wars, cuckold, angels/demons or fallen angel however you want to do this, pokemon, world of Warcraft, air gear, bleach, dragonball!!! skyrim id even be up to do a shameless like plot with an older brother taking care of his family meeting a girl who takes his mind off all his troubles, oh and a superheroin/villan or super hero/vilaness id like something in the dc like universe probably in gotham. Or a xmen rp but all oc. i have a flist if youd like to see it.

Really craving a bleach oc x oc

looking to be sub but can play dom or romantic i want something long term so if you start don't poof on me k? and i wont do that to you i'm not saying don't go out just say something when you leave lol. so yeah message me if your interested oh all topics are oc not cannon cannons can make appearance but id prefer to be my own character and you the same. Quick side note please if you come to me to rp be able to post frequently not a nit picker on the amount per post but aslong as it's something I can work with we are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom