Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F+M Looking for F -- Group Master/Pets Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittlePup

Meteorite
Hello!

Just to set the stage, I have been on BM for several years. However after a hiatus, I decided to come back with a different name.

My Master and I enjoy writing with one-another, but recently we've thought of trying out including a third person. He has tasked me with looking for another submissive female to join us.

Ideally this person would be very literate (interesting, engaging, and grammatically correct paragraphs) and able to roleplay via a thread here.

The whole plot would be modern, basic, and open-ended.

I would play as an Inumimi, and Master would be a human. We're open to other types of people, though preferably more humanoid than otherwise.

Some of our interests that we would hope to hit upon in this RP include:
- Having the "new" pet have some control/preferential treatment over the inumimi (more as a lesson than a punishment)
- FxF pet interaction per the Master's instructions
- Standard kinks: anal, oral, vaginal penetration, collar + leash, cages, light humiliation, more things that we haven't listed here.

Image inspiration: maid and puppygirl

This is not going to be cyber-fluff. We care more about the relationships growing between our characters and the detail of the interactions than just pounding things out so-to-speak.

If you are interested, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Hey, you messaged me earlier about doing a roleplay but it won't allow me to send you PMs since it says your private messaging is disabled. I wasn't sure how else to contact you, so if you see this, just send me another message, please after fixing your settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom