Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you like boobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina

Planetoid
Hehe. Sorry for the silly thread title. But, I'm looking for someone to play with that has at least a bit of a breast obsession. Our role play doesn't have to totally revolve around breast fetish, but the more attention you pay to my boobs, the better I will like you. ;)

I adore superheroine role play. I'm not big on playing canon characters and usually won't. I prefer to use original characters. I've also done the big show down battle in the middle of the city to death. There are lots of other ideas we can do besides that. Lately, I've been craving the possibility of playing a superheroine on an undercover mission. Or, one that doesn't know one of her villain/villainess arch nemesis is stalking her in her civilian guise. That's not to say I might not rumble with a villain if the scenario sounds interesting.

If you're not into superheroine play, there are lots of other themes we can discuss.

I don't do many of the standards. Girl Next Door, Boss-Secretary, that sort of thing. If you're looking for something with that it needs to have something added to it to spice it up and make it interesting. Just your average teacher-student or whatever isn't going to get my interest.

I am female, and I will play with either male or female players/characters.

I'm not picky on post length, but please no one liners. We each need to try to give the other enough to work with to keep the story moving.

I will not usually do romance rps. I love romance irl, but I come here to play out my wilder fantasies.

I prefer dominant or at least dominant leaning partners. I rarely ever play against submissive ones.

Below is one other thing I'm craving, but it's odd to most people. But hey, if you want to give it a try we can. (Not as big a craving as before, as I've done it a bit now. But, still certainly an interest!)

-------------------------------------------------
***Really Really looking for this, huge turn on***

A friend from Yahoo turned me on to tit fighting. If you don't know what it is you can wiki it, or do a Google search I guess. But, basically it's two women competing against one another using their breasts. Since I'm busty, I find this quite erotic.

In one form of tit fighting, hands are allowed, crushing, clawing all that. That's not the type I'm really into. I prefer the type where one can only use her breasts to attack her opponents breasts. Here there's a lot of rubbing, mashing, and breast bumping. So this is just a shot in the dark to see if someone here would like to try a role play with me that includes this. Obviously, this isn't something for those who are sticklers for realism. It's just an erotic fantasy. It could be put into many settings though.

If you're interested in giving this a try with me send me a PM. I really don't care if your male or female, just so long as your capable of playing a female character.
----------------------------------------------

If I haven't lost you by this point. Thanks for reading. If you want to play, discuss ideas, or you have any questions. Send me a PM. Don't reply here, because I might not see it for a while.

One other note. I prefer to RP here in PM. I will do YIM if we're both online. I do try to post daily. However, I do have a life and sometimes it gets busy. There are times when I might go a few days without replying.

Nice post...totally into boobs and roleplaying...where do you I find you on YIM? I am dblitz_cannon

Sabrina said:
Hehe. Sorry for the silly thread title. But, I'm looking for someone to play with that has at least a bit of a breast obsession. Our role play doesn't have to totally revolve around breast fetish, but the more attention you pay to my boobs, the better I will like you. ;)

I adore superheroine role play. I'm not big on playing canon characters and usually won't. I prefer to use original characters. I've also done the big show down battle in the middle of the city to death. There are lots of other ideas we can do besides that. Lately, I've been craving the possibility of playing a superheroine on an undercover mission. Or, one that doesn't know one of her villain/villainess arch nemesis is stalking her in her civilian guise. That's not to say I might not rumble with a villain if the scenario sounds interesting.

If you're not into superheroine play, there are lots of other themes we can discuss.

I don't do many of the standards. Bro-sis, Boss-Secretary, that sort of thing. If you're looking for something with that it needs to have something added to it to spice it up and make it interesting. Just your average teacher-student or whatever isn't going to get my interest.

I am female, and I will play with either male or female players/characters.

I'm not picky on post length, but please no one liners. We each need to try to give the other enough to work with to keep the story moving.

I will not do romance rps. I love romance irl, but I come here to play out my wilder fantasies.

I prefer dominant or at least dominant leaning partners. I rarely ever play against submissive ones.

Below is one other thing I'm craving, but it's odd to most people. But hey, if you want to give it a try we can.

-------------------------------------------------
A friend from Yahoo turned me on to tit fighting. If you don't know what it is you can wiki it, or do a Google search I guess. But, basically it's two women competing against one another using their breasts. Since I'm busty, I find this quite erotic.

In one form of tit fighting, hands are allowed, crushing, clawing all that. That's not the type I'm really into. I prefer the type where one can only use her breasts to attack her opponents. Here there's a lot of rubbing, mashing, and breast bumping. So this is just a shot in the dark to see if someone here would like to try a role play with me that includes this. Obviously, this isn't something for those who are sticklers for realism. It's just an erotic fantasy. It could be put into many settings though.

If you're interested in giving this a try with me send me a PM. I really don't care if your male or female, just so long as your capable of playing a female character.
----------------------------------------------

If I haven't lost you by this point. Thanks for reading. If you want to play, discuss ideas, or you have any questions. Send me a PM. Don't reply here, because I might not see it for a while.

One other note. I prefer to RP here in PM. I will do YIM if we're both online. I do try to post daily. However, I do have a life and sometimes it gets busy. There are times when I might go a few days without replying.

Once again looking for RP partners. Just fyi I'm kinda over the whole superheroine thing at the moment. Of course that could change at any time, lol. I'm up for lots of other roles and I'm sure we can talk and figure out something we'll both enjoy. I'm usually decent at coming up with an idea on the spot.

I had an idea for a Tantric Exorcist if you are interested...

basically the girl is assigned, by an exorcist's guild to banish demons on earth. most of the time its something risky Like holy water, prayers, mind games that sort of crap, she however, gives herself to the lusty demons and has try to time herself to only cum when the demon cums so she can banish him. the guild patrician knows that even though she is young she still has an effective track record of exorcism, but she it too shy and embarrassed to tell him why. part of why she can perform this feat is that all of her chakras and meridians are all connected through her loins, making orgasms so intense for her she can channel so much energy she breaks the demons anchor to this world sending him back to hell. however the training has its draw backs. she has to keep her body in check though regular masturbation, and must satisfy a higher libido.

not wanting to give away what her secret profession is and general fear of what casual sex would do, she shying avoids attention and advances of human males, making the demons who rape her her primary sexual outlet... and sometimes she shamefully botches the banishment of purpose. maybe... three or four more times till they both nearing exhaustion that she finally does it right. however, banishing the demons isn't permanent, the can come back, eventually. many of them actually remember her fondly because of the sex and glady seek her out again claiming that banishment is well worth the fuck...

Also she can have an aunt or something who taught her all this to begin with and enrolled her in the guild and secretly helps assign her missions and just to torment her niece always pics the muscly, well-hung demons she lewdly knows will make her sweet niece cum.

the girl would have to be demure to make this plot interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom