Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bored. Bored. Bored. Write?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeessiiccaa

Super-Earth
Hiya, I'm Jess.​

-------------------------------------​

... and I already have my main request thread here. I just revamped it to make things a bit clearer and to clean up the mess it was becoming. You should probably check it out to get an idea of what I'm all about and who I am as a roleplayer. Basically, I'm reaching out [again] on this forum, hoping to play some male characters. I like having a dick for a change, and I can pretty much guarantee I won't disappoint. If the whole 'idea of a male being played by a female' kills it for you, then I'm sorry - but I can assure you my mind's more male-oriented than most actual men the majority of the time (I'm a perv, bahaha), and I can play whoever you're looking for. A suave Romeo? Sure. Everyone's favorite bad boy? Why not? Somewhere in the middle? Shit, of course I can! I'm also willing to pair my men with whoever. Be it female, male, a chick with a dick - whatever. I can make it work. With that said, I doooo have a few things you should know (which you'll clearly find at the link above, too):

1. I only play via e-mail.
  2. I'd rather not partake in anything involving crude bodily functions.
  3. I'm a multi-paragraph writer, and I expect the same from you. Zero exceptions.
  4. I like story AND smut. Gimme a bit of both, 'kay?

I'm game for whatever pairing/plot you have up your sleeve. Or, if you're interested, I could cook something up in a jiffy... Just let me know. Please establish some kind of interest though. 'HEY, WANNA RP?' makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit... and we wouldn't want that, now, would we? SO, without further ado,

PM ME.

RE: HEY YOU!!! CLICK ME.

Since I haven't bumped this in a year and I'm tottaaallllyyy feeling playing some male characters, here's a bump! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom