Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Monster: Now and Forever (Razgriz x kuro_bara)

Ricendithas' face contorted into a mix of a grimace and a demented grin; god, her teasing was getting him going. But his anger, stemming weakly from his lack of success in getting information but mostly coming from her not answering his question, got the better of him. Letting go of the sizable orb of flesh, the mound jiggling and having finger marks on the upper swell, he then raised the spoon and cracked her on her titflesh three times; the impacts left nice welts, something that would both hurt and pleasure her. Gripping her jaw roughly, he then spoke as he forced her to look at him, "You should be lucky I'm feeling generous with you, bitch; even though you didn't lie, I'm not one for being fucked with". He then let go, somewhat roughly shoving her head back as he backed away. God, the things he could do to her; but what?

He then grabbed her shirt and with a great pull, tore the fabric from her body to expose her huge breasts to air, warmed from the heat of his body. He could see her nipples protruding lewdly; she was getting excited from this! "So, you actually enjoy someone like me. Good to know" he replied elatedly; his hands closed once more around her breasts, his gloved palms making her nipples rub against the rough fabric. Some of the flesh bulged quite impressively between his fingers, his hands not able to grasp them in their entirety and the warmth spreading through her chest and any other pleasure areas affected by the Black Rose brew.

Leaning in closer, he then whispered in her ear, "Now, what can I do to you...Maybe I should make you suck me off. Put that pretty mouth of yours to some good use" One hand then drifted down to her pussy, covered by those thin shorts of hers; placing a hand against it, he began to rub, whispering again " Or I could just bend you over and fuck you like a bitch in heat. Fill you up over and over again." He then stood up all of a sudden and let go of her after a few moments of continually stimulating her bust, "Or, I could just leave you like this. Tied up with no way to get out, and let the Black Rose work its magic on you."

A sadistic grin crossed his features, "Yeah...I like the sound of that. Leave you here for a few days, for your sisters to see you like this." Turning on his heel, he then walked to the door, giving a nonchalant wave as he said, "I'd like to say it was nice knowing you...But you're boring. Plus, I bet you'd be like a hot dog down a hallway. What man would enjoy that?" Without a word, he then stepped outside and closed the door behind him; unbeknownst to her, he didn't intend on leaving, but would wait right outside the door. Still, to give the impression he was leaving, he clopped his feet a few times on the deck, just to really sell it. No, he was bringing out one of the oldest baits in the book: Sheer denial.
Serov had talked with Walter via electronic messaging; much had been discussed during their conversations as the vampire relayed everything that had happened. It was a troubling situation; what made it worse was that even with everything Serov tried, Walter seemed to find the perfect counter for it. Even though Selena had indirectly endangered many by attracting the attention of a Hunter - and a warlock to boot - he felt that Selena shouldn't be punished too harshly if at all. When everything was said and done, the Steward still needed to decided what to do; well, at least he was going to think about it for a while. Hopefully, what he said would convince the man to spare Selena; she was a great witch that he felt even the Baroness couldn't replace.

But, he didn't have the authority to go over the Steward's head; much as it still irked him, Walter was his boss as well as the boss of several others. Soon enough, evening set in once more and he found himself awake. Like most of his kind, he felt bound to sleep during the day; it wasn't because of the sun though, like many still believed. The light could definitely sting, but it didn't outright prevent them from walking around in daylight. He knew plenty of vampires that could walk around in the middle of the day and be completely unaffected.

The vampire stood up and made his way to the kitchen; he felt a tad parched and needed something to sate his thirst. While he could certainly consume the same things humans did, it would not sustain him for very long; thankfully, he had a small chest in the fridge where blood packs were stored. However, as he entered the kitchen he found that someone had made coffee. She must have already been awake; he didn't even hear her at all. She didn't run off, did she? He then picked up her scent and followed it, only to find her sitting on the balcony and reading one of his books.

"Well there you are...You move fairly quietly; I didn't even hear you pass my room. But at least now I know who made the coffee" he then stated, leaning back against the rail, arms crossed over his chest. "You made a good choice in reading material I see" he then nodded to the book she held; it was personally one of his favorites. However, his attention soon shifted from what she was holding to..well, her. He couldn't help but notice how nicely the robe hugged her body, how it showed off every curve so wonderfully. It had been quite a while since he laid with someone, and on top of it he still had yet to feed...But no, he couldn't. He wanted Selena to feel safe, not just here to sate his own desires. She'd been through enough already, especially after what her friend did to her. He then tried to divert his attention, "I talked to the Steward; he says he still needs to think about what to do, as well as report to the Baroness. But I think you'll be alright; he didn't seem all that upset over what happened".

The small yelp that escaped Hannah’s plump lips was a mix of pain and pleasure. The slap left a stinging red mark on the curve of her breast. The whimper that followed was completely at odds with the lewd expression on her face, a lusty look for more of his tormenting. Her blue eyes stay fixed on his face when he roughly grabbed her jaw and when he tore the flimsy shirt off her a body a small, eager smile danced across her lips. The friction of his gloved hands on her exposed nipples made her squirm and pant, her breath slowly growing heavier. Hannah’s lips parted slightly and small desperate moans escaped as he teased her already drenched pussy through the thin fabric on her shorts. He leaned closer and whispered about bending her over and a louder moan slipped past her open lips, his words riling her up almost as much as the physical teasing was.

The blonde witch struggled a bit roughly against the sheets holding her firmly in place. She desperately wanted to run her hands over his body, to tease him as he was teasing her. Any thoughts she had about resisting him were very quickly fading from her lust addled brain. The strain she was placing on her joints from pulling at the binds would certainly leave her sore and tender the next day, not to mention anything the warlock might decide to do. The potion was currently masking most of the pain except for any that her brain translated into pleasure. The strongest thought in her mind right now was more; more punishment, more teasing, more sex. She wanted some sort of release, she wanted him to do all of the things he was whispering but the man clearly had other plans.

He stepped away from the bed and grinned down at her maliciously. His words floated through the murky swamp of lust in her head, leaving a loud buzz in their wake. He was leaving. LEAVING! She had the vague thought that he couldn’t possibly walk away without satiating his own needs before her mind began to roil. He couldn’t leave her like this! He couldn’t tease her to the point of pain and walk away! Her struggles against the bonds intensified as he walked across the room and closed the door behind him as he went outside. His departure was followed by an almost inhuman wail of desperation. “NOOOO!” Tears of frustration leaked from her eyes and dripped onto the sheets that were still securely holding her in place.

Hannah had no idea how much time past with her crying and screaming for help but eventually her thrashing and shouting dissolved into pathetic, desperate sobs and incoherent pleading “Please...please...anything….” Hannah sobbed into the empty room, having no idea he was still nearby. “Help me….I’ll do anything...please…” Her pretty round face was red and splotchy from crying and her lovely seductive voice hoarse from her screams. This kind of tormenting wasn’t what her mind and body craved and the potion was starting to lose its grip on her mind making the situation all the more unbearable as pain began to seep into her arms and legs and the cool air tickled at her bare skin making her shiver as she whimpered and pleaded.

Selena was completely absorbed in reading the book she borrowed from Serov’s library. It had been a very long time since she had been able to sit and read like this. Not only was she a very busy lady, constantly doing missions for the Baroness but it was rare that she was ever in a safe enough position to simply sit and relax. As she read, a small smile crossed her lips. In all honesty, she really couldn’t think of a safer place to be than in the company of own of Cassandra’s vampire allies and Serov was excellent company as well as easy on the eyes.

As if the thought summoned the man he spoke, leaning casually against the railing of the deck. She gave a small start of surprise, a small blush creeping across her cheeks considering the thoughts she had just been entertaining. “I’ve had years of practice sneaking about for the Baroness among all sorts of clientele.” She murmured in reply to his comment, giving the vampire an easy smile. “It probably helps most vampires are very heavy sleepers.” Selena teased, her blush darkening as he gazed at her a bit intently.

The witch cleared her throat and nodded to his explanation about Walter. “I’m glad to know they think I am worth keeping around.” A small breath sighed from her, she had not realized how stressed over their decision she really was until right now. The relief was like a weight off her shoulders. The weekend had exhausted her and she really had no time to think about the consequences of what happened. The worry had start to eat at her this morning which probably explained why she had buried herself in a book. Selena had fully expected to be eliminated much like her target a few days ago had been...her eyes briefly met Serov’s and she couldn’t help but wonder if he would have given her a kind death. She forced her eyes back to the book before setting it aside.

After a moment she unfolded from the lounger and gracefully padded over to the vampire. She touched his arm and gave him a sincere smile. “Thank you Serov, so much for coming to get me and for allowing me to stay here.” She said, the words surprisingly heartfelt. “It means more to me than I can really explain.” Considering the risk she placed on herself, and on the contents of her mind this weekend, the safety of being with Serov was almost priceless. It had afforded her a chance to catch her breath and rest in her race to get away from her warlock hunter. She was sure Ric was still after her but once she reached the Baroness’ home she would be completely safe from him. Selena gave Serov another charming smile. “If there is any way I can repay you, please don’t hesitate to ask.” She stated with a sudden serious look. “Anything Serov.”

Ricendithas could hear each plea as he waited outside; god, she was hot like this! Hearing her beg for him to come back, her throat raw with her pathetic pleas of desperation and longing...It was all so perfect. He just wanted to rush back in there and start plowing her, fucking her until they were both sore and bruised. "Just a little longer...Make her really want it" he then muttered to himself; his other head, however, was quickly winning. It knew where it wanted to be, and surely enough, the warlock could not hold himself back any more.

Opening the door and slamming it closed behind him, he marched over and stood in front of Hannah. The look on his face was one of extreme depravity and lust; despite this, he was slowly regaining control. After all, he did have an hour or so on Hannah in terms of Black Rose exposure. "Well now, ain't you a pretty sight...Don't you worry though, even I have a heart" he then stated, followed by a spine-chilling laugh. He then slowly began to undress, teasing her as he revealed more and more bare skin, "I know what you want. What you need". Soon, all that was left on him were his undergarments, his eyepatch and the sections of leather-bound dragonhide armor covering the important areas of his body, the scales a midnight black and gleaming brilliantly. His flesh seemed to be flushed a significant shade of red, though the reason for this was unclear; then again, with how warm his body was, it was also likely the effects of the Black Rose were contributing to this. Other pieces formed forearm, thigh and shin guards, but the groin seemed...out of place, for some reason.

Undoing the leather that bound it to his waist, Hannah would see he was sporting a rather massive boner, far larger than any human should have; standing at eleven inches and almost two inches thick, he'd certainly fill her up good. The linen underwear seemed ill-equipped to contain a monster like that, the fabric stretched out to reveal the full thickness of his member. "This is what you crave, right? Well, you've been a good girl and since you begged so nicely...I'll stuff every last bit of you with my 'little' friend here" he then smirked as he removed the armor sections, the plates falling noisily to the floor as he moved to stand closer to her. Whipping off his underwear, the angry purple head oozing clear fluid stared directly at her, and the heavy sack underneath filled to what seemed to be bursting with copious amounts of cum.

Letting the tip hover near her mouth teasingly, he then asked, "Well, how badly do you want it? I know it wants you". He then took a step back so that it was just out of reach, saying as he remembered why he was doing this in the first place, "But before I go any further, I'll ask you this: Where was the last place you saw your friend Selena, and how long ago?" He then added with a grin, "Answer me well, and I'll plow you for as long as I can hold out. How does that sound?"

The vampire just chuckled at Selena's comment; it was true, but amusing to hear it from a witch. It took quite a large amount of noise to rouse a vampire from slumber; still, most prided themselves on being able to hear a pin drop from miles away. Of course, that was when they were awake and alert. "Quite true, my friend. Many of us could have a cannon fired next to us and we wouldn't even so much as twitch" he replied, the smile showing off his slightly elongated canines.

When the witch was informed of the Steward's decision, Serov could practically feel the stress wash of Selena's nubile form; for a moment, she seemed ready to just melt into the chair itself. Surely she didn't view herself that worthless? While not in the Baroness' employ as long as Selena was, he'd heard plenty of good things about her. No way in hell would Cassandra waste such a valuable asset, even on something like this. The Steward even agreed that this Hunter had yet to pinpoint where the Baroness was, or even what her identity might be; all he got from Dusek was that this figure was a female. But even still, his mind wandered to what could have happened: If he'd been ordered to terminate Selena. Naturally, he would have been gentle; all of Cassandra's 'employees' had the means to grant a quick and relatively painless death to anyone that compromised the mission.

His thoughts came back to Earth, however, when Selena thanked him for getting her out of that situation and laid a hand on his arm. A spark of electricity flowed, and he felt his hunger call to him. Her heartbeat resonated in his mind; he didn't feed yet, and there was a perfectly good source of fresh blood right in front of him. Not that stale garbage in the icebox, devoid of flavor and warmth. Not only that, but then she told him he could have anything he asked for in repayment. And before he could protest, she reiterated 'Anything'. And the look in her eyes was dead serious. No questions asked...Nothing. All he did was give a snort and force himself to look away, replying "Selena...Don't say that. I was asked to come get you; besides, you're a friend. Friends help each other". Of course, it was fairly obvious he was lying; especially when he looked back and saw that the robe she wore had her cleavage practically screaming 'Hello!' in his face.

A small yelp of fear escaped Hannah’s raw throat when the warlock slammed open the door. As he loomed over the bed she watched, silently blinking back her tears, as he stripped off his armor and clothing until he stood in nothing but his skin beside her. Her blue eyes remained fixed on his monstrous cock, much like a mouse hypnotized by a snake. When he moved teasingly close her lips parted eagerly, desperately wanting to taste him. She licked her lips anxiously, her eyes rising to meet his when he asked about Selena. Her body was aching with need, her desire causing almost as much physical pain as the cramps in her arms and legs from being bond so long.

Her eyes drifted downwards again and she whimpered softly, much like the dog he had called her earlier. Surely Selena was miles away from the rave now...it couldn’t hurt to tell him where her friend HAD been…”Pl...please...just a taste…” She moaned, gazing at his member just barely out of reach of her mouth. Hannah squirmed on the bed, even the flimsy material of her shorts rubbing against her causing her to pant with the desperate need burning inside her.

The potion seemed to take hold with renewed vigor, whether it was the possibility at some sort of relief, sight of his well endowed naked form or some other factor Hannah finally broke. “I took Selena to a rave on the other side of the city, a vampire collected her before dawn yesterday.” The blonde witch babbled rapidly, her accent growing stronger as she frantically spilled her guts about her friend. “I don’t know where they went but I think Selena was in trouble...from more than just you...I think I got her trouble…” Only a short while ago she had wanted to do anything to protect her friend, now all she wanted was for the warlock that was hunting her best friend to fuck her as hard as possible. “Please I told you everything!” Hannah whimpered desperately.

It wasn’t often a man, vampire or otherwise turned Selena down and for some reason she felt a bit more hurt by Serov’s polite refusal than most. She regarded him with serious green eyes for a moment. They had known each other for some time through their employment with Cassandra and they had certainly become friends but as Selena tried to trace the feeling of tightness in her chest she wondered, just briefly if she had developed some sort of affection for him. She gave her head a tiny shake, several strands of dark hair falling over her shoulder that she didn’t bother to brush back. It was probably the last vestiges of Hannah’s blasted potion in her system. “Well if you change your mind.” She said forcing her usual charming smile on to her lips.

Thinking of Hannah’s potion made her think of her friend. After Serov had whisked her off to safety so she could sleep off the effects of the potion Selena had not had a chance to check in with the younger witch to see how she was. She slid her hand from Serov’s arm. “I have to make a phone call.” She stated, heading for the house picking up her purse which seemed to have survived the weekend relatively unharmed aside from a dark stain on one side she suspected was old blood. Fishing around inside she pulled out the temporary cell she had picked up when she reached Germany. Dialing Hannah’s number she let it ring several times with no answer before hanging up with a frown. A quick glance at the time had her chewing her lip with worry.

Hannah liked to keep supernatural hours and as the sun was already down at this point, the blonde should be just getting ready for the night. Switching tactics she called the local coven to check in. A polite clerk answered in German and after confirming Selena’s identity put her on hold for what seemed like eternity. “Ms. Michel?” A sharp, feminine voice asked.

“Yes, speaking.” Selena replied promptly, immediately recognizing the tone as the Matron of the local coven. Why she would personally speak to Selena did not bode well.

“I was informed you are looking for your friend Hannah?” The Matron did not wait for Selena to reply. “You can rest easy Ms. Michel, your friend is being taken care of as we speak. We have sent an agent to retrieve her from one of her various safe houses. But Ms. Michel, Hannah has taken too many liberties with her fun and as such will have to answer to this coven.”

Selena’s chest tightened at the words, though she did feel a sense of relief knowing her friend was safe. She knew Hannah would eventually push the coven too far and even Selena could not pull enough strings to help her. The younger witch would have to face whatever punishment the Matron had devised on her own. “Thank you for informing me. I will be leaving Germany soon and wanted to ensure she was alright.” The Matron bid her good evening and hung up, leaving Selena sitting on the plush sofa staring into space for a moment.

Finally she rose to her feet again and went back out onto the balcony. “Well...I guess we have no need to look into Hannah’s whereabouts. The coven is taking her punishment into their own hands.” She explained leaning on the railing beside him and crossing her long legs. “I suppose I should continue on to meet with the Baroness?” It was a question, her green eyes met his for a moment, it was one last chance for him to take her up on her offer. After today they probably would not meet for quite some time.

The warlock couldn't help but grin even wider, as if that were possible; good, she was broken now and they could finally have some fun. Brushing some silver locks away from his eyes, he replied "A good answer, my horny little witch. I think you deserve some relief from being so cooperative". Raising his hands, he started speaking tongues again and soon Hannah would find her legs liberated from their bondage, allowing them to be flexed and stretched to her heart's content, the makeshift binds rearranging themselves. Ligature marks around her ankles were very visible from her struggling to get free of them, as would likely be the case for her wrists and throat. And while her arms would remain bound to the bed, this new position would be such that they were only raised over her head while still lying more comfortably on her back.

Finished with giving his captive some comfort as part of the reward for her helping him, he slowly pulled off those tiny shorts of hers to expose her wet pussy to the surrounding air. Just seeing those lips inflamed with carnal desire turned him on more; the warlock couldn't wait to have them sucking on his stiff dick. He then climbed on to the bed with the mattress sagging from the load as he then straddled her flat stomach. His elevated body temperature would banish the cold entirely from Hannah, leaving only pleasant heat in its absence; his turgid flesh peeked out from over the swells of her enormous rack, the tip oozing with clear fluid. "Now then, you seem a tad more comfortable. But I do have one last question...Then we can have some fun. All the fun you and I can handle. Does that sound good?" he then asked in a strange yet sweet tone of voice.

Lowering his cock, he then grabbed hold of her breasts and pushed them together before pressing the head of his meat against the cleavage; he then slowly moved forward, letting her feel the pulsing length enter that heavenly canyon. The flared tip then peeked out, staring at her as it spit out a sizable glob of pre-cum that landed on the curve of her throat, moving to within just inches of her mouth before retreating. "Damn...Your skin feels like smooth velvet" Ricendithas growled as he began to move back and forth, his heavy cum-laden balls dragging along her stomach; the clear fluid started to spurt out more and more, coating the insides of her breasts and ensuring lubrication would not be an issue. "Now then...Tell me, is this rave still going on? That...is the only question you need to answer" he grunted, starting to fuck her tits harder with each passing second and letting the swollen head get closer and closer to her lips. If it was, then he would be able to find it easily enough. He'd experienced several of these 'parties' in the past...Almost all of them ending in blood everywhere, strewn corpses and ashes of monsters falling like snow. If witches had been present, then it was almost a guarantee that other types of monsters were there as well.
Serov could hear that it wasn't the answer Selena was expecting; while he was very much interested in her offer, he didn't want her to get hurt because he couldn't control himself. But still, it was damn hard especially with her heartbeat turning into a steady, seductive rhythm that practically begged him to dance to its tune. Keeping his gaze away from the witch, his mouth opened to let out several heated grunts, his canines elongating with the desire to pierce her throat and drink from her despite his resisting the primal urge.

"Well then, if you change your mind"

Was all he heard, along with the brush of her hand against his arm before she padded away, the vampire not even bothering to stop her. Taking several shuddering breaths, he slowly regained control of himself; he felt a cold sweat from on his brow, making him raise a hand to wipe it away from his paled skin. He'd never felt these desires surface this strongly before; was it because she'd offered herself like that? No...This went deeper. Maybe he was starting to fall for her; after all, she was a devoted and skilled servant of the Baroness. And she was a bombshell and honest to a fault, two qualities he desired and respected about people like her.

And for a moment, he considered chasing after her to try and explain, to make a move; however, it seemed Fate would be kind to him this day. Selena came back and explained that Hannah was being dealt with by the local coven; though he really didn't pay much attention to it as the sound of freshly pumping blood returned, even more clear than before. It was driving him mad! And without so much as a hint of warning, he pushed himself against her, his extended fangs only inches from the surface of her jugular and heated breath teasing her neck. And with how clear her offer was, he wasn't about to refuse now. "Selena...No, I don't want to go just yet. I'm sorry, but I haven't fed for some time...I need it. I need you" was his breathy reply; he could practically taste her now. And he wanted all she had to offer...And as much as he wanted to restrain himself, his fangs sank into her skin and pierced the organ, filling his mouth with that warm, iron flavor he'd gone so long without.

There was a surge of relief as Hannah stretched out tight muscles in her legs and back. His binds had held her tightly for quite some time and despite the potion masking much of the pain her body was thankful for the ability to move again. Before she had time to adjust to the sudden mobility she felt his hands slowly remove her panties. Her lips parted slightly as she hissed with need, even that much making her writhe with desire. Instead of moving between her legs like she expected he straddled her stomach, teasing his massive cock between her breasts with a growl.

As the tip hovered just out of the reach of her lips and tongue, and the overwhelming male scent invaded her senses, she heard him ask about the rave. “I don’t know…” She managed to stammer out, squirming underneath him in a pathetic attempt to feel something. “Things were getting bloody when I left...I..it might be going on still…” She desperately racked her brain trying to think of anything to tell him that would encourage him to continue. “The Succubi, they organized it!” She whispered excitedly. “Some kind of celebration.” Hannah licked her lips, her eyes drifted down to the sight of him thrusting between the ample flesh of her chest and another needy moan escaped her lips. “Please...that’s all I know…” She could feel how hot the shaft was as it rubbed against her skin making her squirm all the more.

Ricendithas just grinned as he continued to shove his meat between the witch's tits, hearing her spill the beans in the hopes of giving her a gratifying release. That and her wriggling just served as major turn-ons, his one green eye glaring at her with a perverted lust. "The Succubi, huh? Sounds like a fun party; maybe I'll go crash it once we're done here." he replied with a smirk, lifting himself off the buxom witch's body.

"Now then...For being such a good girl, I'm going to have us get to know each other better." the warlock stated heatedly as he spread her legs apart to reveal her weeping flower before pushing his tip against it. His length was swollen beyond belief, desperate for release, but now he had the chance to thoroughly sate his lust. Pushing in, he could feel her walls wrapping around his turgid length as he forced his way into her soaking tightness. "Damn, this is the best I've had in a while." he growled out before he bottomed out in her, their hips meshing perfectly as his meat slid into place within her unyielding channel.

Without warning, he then pulled back roughly and thrust it into her, his hands grabbing her round ass as he plowed her with as much strength as he could muster. Their bodies rubbed fiercely against each other, her sizable breasts sliding along the planes of his torso and bouncing as they were squeezed between them. "With how...much I've been touching you, guess it's fair...you get to touch me too." Ricendithas growled out before snapping his fingers and releasing the binds around Hannah's wrists. With the titfuck he'd made Hannah give him, he was already fairly close to flooding her insides. A devious thought crossed his mind: If he got her pregnant, this would fulfill his obligation to teach this little witch a lesson. Man, he loved it when things worked out. However unlikely it was - given the heat of his body - for him to impregnate a woman, he would keep trying. Luckily, they had all the time in the world.

Hannah felt a thrill of excitement as he finally re-positioned himself, spreading her legs apart and pushing the tip into her. Her body shuddered with the sudden shock of having the desperate craving fulfilled and a low moan escaped her lips as her head tilted back. She arched her back against the bed as he slid all the way into her, filling her up more than she thought was possible. At the edge of her lust fogged mind her body tried to warn her about the future ache his considerable size was likely to cause but the pleasure was far too great to allow for much attention to such a concern.

When he pulled almost all the way out and thrust roughly back into her body she let out a small cry of pleasure that was laced with a bit of pain. The cry quickly dissolved into hot pants and gasps as he continued to fuck her roughly. She didn’t register his words but she felt the bonds let go of her wrists and instantly wrapped her arms around under his arms, clawing her nails up his back and pressing her hips upwards, which only served to thrust him deeper if it was even possible.

It didn’t take much on his part before Hannah let out a loud cry ecstasy, clinging to his body as the first orgasm shuddered through her body causing her pussy to tighten around his thrusting cock. It wasn’t much longer before her she was completely lost in a haze of sexual energy. In a subconscious effort to protect her inner self, her mind retreating somewhere safe. The effect was similar to having too much to drink and it was unlikely that Hannah would remember much more than having a whole lot of rough sex.

Ricendithas never stopped in his pursuit to mercilessly plow this fine young thing, his hips pistoning into her tight slit even as her body grabbed onto him like a vice. He gave a sort of demented growl, sounding like a strange deep purr, as her nails bit into his back; it didn't really hurt, per se, but it definitely added to the experience. "Damn, woman...You're enjoying this more than I thought!" he stated roughly, his hands helping her hips thrust upward to meet his. His release was drawing closer with each thrust, the friction pushing closer and closer to cumming inside her.

Finally, without a word, he just slammed home and held his madly twitching cock as deep as he could push it in; thick ropes of sperm shot out in a frenzy, some of it squirting past the tight muscle of her cervix to fill her womb directly. The rest seemed to back up, painting the clenching walls of her pussy before it spurt onto the inside of her lush thighs and streamed to pool under her butt. Before long, the warlock just lay on top of the woman, breathing heavily but his manhood not softened in the slightest. "Hope you're still ready...Because we're just getting started." Ricendithas muttered once more as he stared grinning into the witch's blue hues; and for the next few hours, the two of them went at it like few others could. Position after position, orgasm after orgasm, he creamed this gorgeous woman more times than should be humanly possible. Hell, she even got the opportunity to tease him a few times, using whatever tricks she had up her sleeve to show that she could please a man as well as or better than any other woman.

As the evening drew on, Ricendithas was just about spent; having Hannah pinned against a wall of the cabin, both of their hips red from the slapping and sexual friction, he thrust into her for one last round. Her hard, swollen nipples scraped against him as her breasts bounced from the force, somewhat raw from the attention they had been given - both directly and indirectly. It wasn't long after that he came inside for the last time, flooding her likely fertile womb and pussy with copious tides of cum and adding to the mess on both their hips. Chest heaving from exertion, he just stood there with the witch hanging onto him.

Mentally he cursed himself; he'd left himself exhausted and fairly vulnerable to attack. Even if it was the witch's fault for exposing him to that damned potion, turning him into this sex-crazed fiend, she didn't deserve this. Though at least he could rest somewhat easy; the Coven had only asked him not to kill her. But...Guilt still gnawed at him a little. No, she was at fault; she didn't give him the antidote. They could have been rational about this; damned loyalties, he thought as he carried the limp-legged witch back to her bed and laid her on the mattress gently. Looking around, it seemed like an orgy had taken place. Or a gangbang, as the case might be. Distinctive puddles of combined sexual fluids dotted areas of the cabin floor as the intense fuckfest had continued without pause. At the very least, Hannah would be quite sore after all of this, as likely would Ric. He turned back and looked at her, seeing sperm ooze from her pussy in thick wads, her stomach bulging a little from having so much packed inside her. His own back pricked with stings; if he could see it, the flesh looked like a cat's personal scratching post. There were only scars now, but the potion seemed to heighten his sensitivity and had not fully worked itself out. Almost, but not all of it.

He wondered if she might get pregnant; his own internal body temperature was far too hot for viable fertility, of that he was largely certain. But with him having let out that much, there might be a chance. He knew his thoughts: Knock her up, and let the child be the teacher of responsibility. She didn't seem the type to just dump a baby...And it would give the Coven an excuse to watch over her so that she couldn't cause any trouble. But now that just seemed cruel. She was only trying to protect her friend. He should make sure this child shouldn't see the light of day; raising his hand, the palm ignited into a small fireball. He'd flash the cum remaining in the witch with only a split-second of intense heat, rendering chances of impregnation zero. As he walked toward her, laying a hand on her belly with the intent on trying to let her live a normal life, his mind came up with the reason he should let this happen: If she was preoccupied, she wouldn't be in harm's way. Plus, the Coven would need to make sure she would be healthy; none of the them so far knew who he was. Knew he was a warlock? Of course. But knew just who he was? Apparently not. No...It was better to leave things as they were; if she did give birth, one thing he knew about Coven's was that they loved it when a child was born. Another soul to teach about the arcane, about the nature of magic. His experiences in the past had taught him that much. And with that, the flame vanished.

Using the washroom, he cleaned himself off before redressing in his full attire; it took some time to get the armor resituated, but that was just the nature of it. The cloak and other garments were easy, and soon enough he was back out, the hood not yet drawn over his head. "Better call the driver" the warlock grumbled as he pulled the scroll out of his pocket; breaking the wax seal, he opened it and placed his palm in the center before speaking the incantation. A pulse of energy seemed to race inward before passing through the door and racing to the driver's car; now he could leave. Pulling the gold-trimmed hood to hide his silvery hair, he turned to look at the witch. Still not moving, her chest rising weakly from exhaustion. But there was nothing to be said; and honestly, he hoped she'd be alright. And with his goal and mind now clear of any devious thoughts, he opened the door and walked out of the cabin towards his next objective. There was a party to crash, after all.

On the other side of town, the party where Selena and Hannah had spent several blurry nights of intoxication and dancing, was still raging on. Though since the two witches had been there, many others had come and gone, it was like an undulating wave of party goers both human and monster. Always change, never static, new faces, new blood. Within the seething mass of bodies grinding to the pumping beat were a trio of succubi. Of all the monsters present at this particular buffet of human sin, the succubi and incubi were most at home. Human’s practically threw themselves at the beings who exuded sexual energy like pollen for eager bees. This trio were one of the few groups present when Hannah and Selena had been at the party.

Dancing among them were two oblivious human men, clearly nearing the end of their lives though they weren’t aware. They both had blissful looks of ecstasy on their faces as the trio slowly sucked away their life energy. At least they would die happy. The three succubi were eerily human in appearance. They often shifted to appear as what their victim most desired. Given the lack of coherency in the two men, the trio were able to have some control over the imagery. All of them appeared to be early to mid twenties, curvy, clad in short skirts or dresses and so similar they in hair and facial features they could pass as sisters. Two of the girls had longer dark hair, wavy and thick that coiled about their shoulders. The third, a bit older looking than the other two, had short cropped hair, that curled around her ears in a messy but sexy look that most women would kill to achieve. All three had the iciest blue eyes and it was those eyes that gave away their inhumanity. Their eyes had a faint glow to them as they feasted on the energy of their victims.

One of the men collapsed his heart finally giving out under the strain of dancing, dehydration and the gradual loss of his essential life energy. One of the succubi laughed and fell against her sister as if stumbling drunkenly. An apt comparison considering the amount of energy the three had consumed would have an incredibly intoxicating effect on them. The second man stared dumbly at his friend until the older succubus stepped forward and lifted his chin with one finger. He gave her a vapid smile, gazing adoringly up at her as she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. The light left his eyes as she sucked the last of his energy from his body, letting the body hit the floor with a dull thud.

“I’m bored Ariana.” Whined the youngest of the three, while the middle succubus gave a small giddy laugh.

Ariana, evidently the elder sister turned icy eyes on the youngest. “Go find someone to amuse yourself with.” She snapped, eyes blazing. “That I was saddle with you two is irritating enough, listening to your bitching is enough to drive me crazy.” She hissed.

Their queen had instructed Ariana to train and watch over the two. The queen’s very own daughters. Quite possibly the last of her lineage too. Their queen was very, very old and had eluded to something big happening soon. Ariana was bitter. Her mother was the queen’s blood sister, Ariana would have been the next leader of their race but the queen had somehow managed these two chits. As she opened her mouth to snap another insulting comment their way, a cold feeling of dread washed through her and her pretty head snapped toward the massive sliding doors that covered the front of the warehouse where the party was currently in full swing. Something was coming. Something powerful and dangerous.

“We have to go.” She stated grabbing each girl by the arm.

Ricendithas trudged along, tired still from his 'session' with that Krause woman. Thankfully, the sun was still down and no one seemed to be around to notice him. Though he did more invigorated than before, the aftereffects of that potion played hell on him, even with the enhancements his magic and past had bestowed upon him. "No better than that damned dragon now..." Ricendithas grumbled within the depths of his mind; no, it was her fault! She drugged him. Turned him into that...thing. And he tried to fight it. But still...His resolve wasn't strong enough. Just what the hell was in it? That alone was eating at him severely; he might have had the BEST in fortitude, but he liked to think his willpower was strong. So what could make him break like that? But then...Did it matter? She was going to defend her friend anyway. Even without the potion, she would have resisted him somehow. Yes, it was best to move on, that was his conclusion. And so he straightened up a little more and headed toward one of the locations he might think it best to hide such a large gathering. It would have to be somewhere remote or relatively isolated. Somewhere that had a ton of space both inside and out. The problem was...That could be anywhere. After the Second World War, and even more so after the Wall fell, many areas had been left deserted. Sure there was some repopulation, but it was going to be difficult to narrow down exactly where it was.

"Relax man...We'll get there. Trust me, you're not gonna regret it." said a hearty voice from behind the warlock, to which another replied, "Except you take a goddamned eternity to get ready! All the babes and meat'll be gone by now!" Ric turned his head and saw two males - both dressed in jeans and light-colored shirts, one red and one dark grey - leaving one of the houses and headed towards a car parked on the street. A snarl left the warlock's lips as his hands clenched, the air beginning to shimmer as his body heat soared. Werewolves. Just great. He quickly ducked behind a tree and checked the pistol holstered on his left hip. Silver rounds still in the magazine. And the silver knife in case he needed it. "Dude, Bobby, keep it down! You don't know if any of them are watching!" said the one in the red shirt; the warlock knew he was referring to Hunters. "Besides, James, you're not bringing any money! How are we gonna pay the entrance fee?" the grey-shirted one, now known as Bobby, asked in a stern tone. James just grinned and stated, "Simple. We grab a snack before heading in, and 'borrow' our doorman's due." It was this that give Ric an idea; he knew they'd be able to smell something was off about him, so he would use that his advantage.And as much as it repulsed him, he needed their assistance...For the moment anyway. Besides, with how tired he was, they would go for it. An easy catch, that's what he heard previous weres describe people in his shape as. So, he put the handgun away and stumbled out from behind the tree and onto his knees in plain view.

"Son a bitch...." the warlock grumbled; it would appear that Bobby was the softer one, as he then suddenly ran up to the warlock and asked, "Bro, you alright?" Ricendithas tried to keep the urge to kill in check, the strain adding to his current façade as he replied, "Yeah, I'm good...Been walking for a while now. I don't really know where I'm at, but I've been trying to get to the rave. I heard it's awesome." Bobby then said, "Well, come on, man..." and tried to help the man to his feet; Ric let out a hiss and added, "Damn, I think I sprained it." James soon joined his brother, stating "Dude, the hell are you doi..." before turning away and hiding his nose with a hand. "Fuck, he reeks of smoke!" he growled. Bobby shot him a glare and asked again, "Where did you walk from? There's this great new thing called cars, buddy." Ric gave a false smile and stated, "Don't have one. Said I was too dangerous on the road."

James then gave him another 'sniff' after a few moments, his lips curling into a grimace, "Bobby...Leave him alone. Something smells off." Ricendithas just stated, "Oh, I get it now....You guys are werewolves right?" Both of them just froze, James growling, "And why the hell does that concern you?" The warlock chuckled and replied, "Easy...I'm a warlock." Bobby's eyes widened with surprise and wonder, while James' narrowed in suspicion. "Really? You're a magic man...I call bull. No one's seen a warlock in years. It's just witches in the magic business now." All of a sudden, the werewolf began levitating. Not too high, but definitely off the ground. "Wha..Whoa, whoa! Hey man, put me down!" James cried out, struggling to keep his body from rotating and failing. Pretty soon he was faced head down to the ground, the pavement looking REALLY uninviting. Bobby turned to the warlock, his eyes wide with wonder, "Holy crap...You're either just a psychokinetic or the real deal! What else can you do?" Ricendithas grinned and all of a sudden vanished from sight with a snap of his fingers.

"Dude! That's incredible!" Bobby exclaimed in a hushed whisper, James just stated, "Hey, fuck-for-brains! Forgetting something?!" At this, he was suddenly released from his invisible hold and crashed into the earth. "Motherfucker..." the were grumbled as he stood back up. "James! We gotta take him with us! Maybe if we show him to the hosts, we might get a little action with them! Think about it! We brought a warlock!" Bobby was practically on the balls of his feet in excitement; he'd heard the hosts - daughters and accomplice of a powerful Succubus - were insatiable. And honestly, despite his youth as a were, he wanted some of that tail. James' expression softened in pondering, before grinning in amusement, "Haha, I knew I kept you around for some reason!" At this, Ricendithas reappeared, "So...Am I cool enough to hang to with you two?" "Provided you got the funds to get us in." "Don't sweat it. I'm practically burning money away!" James' smile got even wider as he replied, "Well alright then, amigo...Let's roll!" And with that they piled into the car and took off.

Along the drive length, Ric found himself forced to do simple parlor tricks to entertain Bobby; it was something that sickened him greatly, but at least it seemed to keep him off their radar in terms of being a Hunter. And besides, it was going to be their last night alive...He could show this much mercy. And finally, they pulled up to an abandoned warehouse complex; the warlock could practically sense the depravity coming out of one. "We're heere! Time to par-teh!" James exclaimed as he gave a roll of his shoulders mimicking dance moves. "Hey, warlock dude...I never did get your name." he then said; turning back, he noticed that the man had gone deathly silent. "Dude...You alright? Oh man, don't tell me you're carsick. If you're gonna hurl, do it outside!" James then demanded. "No...I'm not carsick." Ricendithas replied, pausing for a second as he lifted his eyes to stare at them. Bobby had turned back and saw the same thing, asking "Bro, everything cool? You seem...tense."

Ricendithas spoke again, "No...Everything is not 'cool'. Being near you two parasites for this long has been one of my most trying experiences yet. As for why I'm tense...It's because things are about to get bloody." In a flash, Ric pulled out pistol and pressed to the back of the seat before firing; two rounds pierced Bobby's heart, spraying blood across the inside of the windshield and killing the wolf instantly. James howled in rage and tried to get at the warlock, but another shot through the shoulder incapacitated him before he found a knife buried in his heart. "Silver. Last I checked, you pathetic vermin don't particularly like this metal. Especially when it gets lodged in certain places." Ricendithas whispered into the were's ear, letting him know the true gravity of his situation even as James struggled weakly to escape, but soon expired from the injury and the effect of the metal. His body went still after a while, falling limply into his seat. Using the upholstery as a rag, he cleaned the knife's surface and reholstered his pistol. "Thanks for the ride." he commented dryly before exiting the vehicle, leaving the two weres to rot.

Ricendithas strode across the makeshift parking lot towards the door, brushing his cloak off. As he neared the entrance, two human doormen - one bald and the other with a brown crew cut, both wearing black slacks, polished leather shoes and black polo shirts - were there to block his progress. "Slow your roll there, buddy. You gotta pay the fee to get in." the bald one said; Ricendithas just glared at him and replied, "Out of my way. I have business here that does not concern you." The doorman grimaced, "And I don't give a fuck. Pay the fee or get the hell out." Ric just rolled his shoulders and stated, "Not a chance." As the bouncer went to shove him and scare him off, Ric pushed the man's arms apart and followed up with a powerful headbutt that knocked him on his ass. His partner then tried to intervene, only to find himself catching a hook to the jaw and collapsing to the ground like a pile of bricks. "You'll thank me later." the warlock grumbled as he then put his hands in the crack separating the doors and pushed them open before entering.

He was instantly greeted by loud pulsing beats, screams of enjoyment, writhing bodies, and strobing lights. Pulling the hood more over his face to help muffle the noise, he scanned the crowd to find these Succubi that organized the party. He could feel the lust in the air, hell it was practically dripping on every particle...But for some reason, he didn't really feel any effect. Better for him to keep his wits about him. His eye then locked on a particular trio way towards the back right corner; one of them seemed to be pulling the other two towards a back entrance. Might not have seemed suspicious, except that she was also scanning the crowd herself and trying to drag them out. And she looked scared, or at the very least concerned. But what gave it away came next. Just as he'd tried focusing his hearing to block out the other sounds, the words came through loud and clear.

"Ariana, I don't wanna go yet! I'm having so much fun! Besides, Mama said you have to let us do this! To control our powers and all!"

"Mama, eh?" Ricendithas mused mentally before making his way through the crowd. He pushed and shoved his way past the party-goers, his one visible eye focused with an icy intent on the trio of women. But as he got closer, he felt that tingle of arousal poke at him again. "Succubi" he growled; the aura was fairly potent, but even as he closed the distance, he felt no less moved to try and partake in their services. There was only one thought on his mind: Information. And he would do what he needed to get it. Before they might get out the door, however, the eldest one would find herself pinned against a wall, the silver blade stained in werewolf's blood held to her throat. "Alright, harpy. Here's what's going to happen: You're going to tell me everything you know about a certain witch, and I promise to leave that current form of yours intact." Shooting a look backwards, he then snapped at the other two, "And if either of you try anything, she gets a free Colombian necktie." Of course, this threat was issued with a hint of faith involved; he prayed these two were relatively young and didn't know that silver wasn't something capable of killing a Succubus.

Ariana tried to usher her two charges out a back entrance but the moment the warlock stepped into the warehouse a feeling of cold dread washed through her making her shiver. Before she could wrangle the pair and drag them away, the succubus found herself pressed unceremoniously against the cool wall. The two younger succubi gave almost identical squeals of fear and clung to each other, Ariana gave a distasteful frown at the slanderous term he used. “Hunter…” She hissed, her glowing eyes narrowed as she gazed intently at him. A warlock hunter...the thought tickled at the back of her memory but she couldn’t quite get a grasp on it. The blood stained blade was a bit of a distraction but not as much as his resistance to her natural abilities. A small smile curved her lips. “Been indulging have you?” She asked with a smirk.

One of the girls started to step forward hesitantly clearly intending to free Ariana, the foolish girl. “STAY PUT.” Ariana demanded in an icy tone. The other succubus froze eyes wide with feigned innocence. Ariana wanted to growl with annoyance, how could either of those two fools lead her people. The thought crossed her mind to let the stupid girl get herself killed but that did not bode well for her survival assuming the hunter let her live. At least if he killed her, he was likely to kill them too. With that particular idea secure in her mind, she let her body relax and gave him a charming smile. “No need for violence you know...you could have just asked for our assistance.” Her voice was low and purring, and she trailed her fingers over his wrist gauging the effect it might have. Even with physical contact he seemed immune to her charms, it was impressive to say the least. He must have indulged quite extensively...poor woman whoever she was.

“Ar...Ariana what do we do?” One of the younger pair asked, casting a fretting glance at the warlock’s back.

She smiled at the hunter. “Yes hunter what should we do? You are going to draw attention to yourself soon and as talented as I am sure you are, I don’t think even you can handle a warehouse full of monsters.” Her expression was amused, easy as if she had no fear of him or imminent death. “Why don’t we go somewhere more private and discuss whoever it is you think we know.” She suggested, the smile never leaving her face.

"Wipe that fucking grin off your face, you little parasite. Don't test me." he shot back, pressing the cool metal harder against her neck. Yeah, he had indulged; though stories he'd heard told him that should not have mattered. But it didn't last on his mind too long, because she had to open her mouth yet again. "Yeah, because you'll give it out so willingly." Ricendithas growled sarcastically; did monsters just think him stupid? It was NEVER that easy. With any of them. As she touched his wrist, he pressed the tip of the blade into her neck, making it ooze blood just a little. "Consider that your final warning. Touch me again and I'll gut you like a trout." he snarled at the Succubus.

But she did have a point; he was too drained to fight every last monster in here. Plus, he didn't really know how long this new-found resistance to her demonic wiles would last. Especially since he could sense other Incubi and Succubi in here as well. "All three of you. Outside now. Move it." the warlock commanded, making the younger two go first before following them with his current hostage in tow. He knew by this point that she couldn't be truly harmed by the knife he carried; her current facade didn't even flicker when he exposed her to the silver. So, what she was playing at, he didn't know.

Once they were outside around the back of the warehouse complex, there was nothing but empty space in front of them. And no one around. "This private enough for you, princess?" he spat venomously; the sheer hate seemed to roll off him in waves, poisoning the air in suffocating anger. Keeping the blade pressed to her throat, he then asked, "Now then, let's make this simple. I ask you a question, you answer it. I'm sure you were too busy spreading your legs to pay any real attention, so just try to answer it to the best of your ability. Where is Selena, and where did she go? She's a witch I've been tracking, and I have sources telling me she was last seen here."

The fury and hatred rolling off the warlock was like sipping unsweetened coffee. It gave her energy but it left a terrible aftertaste. She shivered, not from fear but from the pure negative emotion. Hunter’s always tended to be overzealous but this one was different and it scared her. The single minded focus on this one witch was frightening and she definitely did not want that wrath brought down on her own head. “I think I recall the woman you are looking for.” She said in a careful neutral town. Death didn’t scare her but she now suspected he wouldn’t give her a quick painless one. “She was with a curvy blonde yes?” Ariana asked, keeping her expression level. She did remember the blonde, it was hard not to with the amount of sexual energy the girl put off. She vaguely recalled another witch with her, very attractive but someone had come to collect her and the blonde had vanished. Hopefully if she answered his questions as quickly and clearly as possible he would just leave.

The two girls hovered behind the warlock’s back and Ariana could tell from their posture they were about to do something stupid. “Don’t.” She commanded, a little too late as the pair dove for the warlock. Their human facade dropped away showing the true beasts beneath the pretty candy coating. They had dark skin, glowing eyes, sinuous tail and large bat like wings. One of them slashed at the warlock’s back while the other dove for his arm holding Ariana against the wall. The older succubus grit her teeth and hoped she did not lose her head in this ridiculous scuffle.

Ricendithas stared at the Succubus, focusing on her but at the same time keeping his senses open on the other two; they seemed the rash type. Plus, the few other Succubi he'd dealt with in the past had shown that they were not tolerant of someone attacking one of their own. But right now, he had to interrogate this one. She seemed the most matured of the three, and likely the most knowledgable about what was happening.

This would prove to be true when she spoke about being with a curvy blonde. "That's right...She's the one. Now where did she go? Did she leave with anyone?" he then posed to her; however, he wouldn't quite get the chance to hear her reply. As soon as she muttered "Don't" he felt something hit him in the back, scrapping along the armor underneath his robe, as well as grab his arm. "Damned harlots!" he growled as he grabbed the hair of the one holding his left arm and flipped her over, slamming her body into the hard pavement before stomping on her throat. A fluid rotation then made a backhand slam into the jaw of the youngest one. The limb then came back and knocked into her gut, exploding with raging fire and flinging her into the side of the warehouse. Nothing too damaging, but she wouldn't be getting up anytime soon.

He then unsheathed his pistol and put a silver round into the head of the one on the floor; unfortunately, he was not privy enough to swap the magazine to one with iron-based ammunition, so at most she would be incapacitated and waking up with a headache. Though something Ricendithas didn't know, even with his experience, was that it took a lot more than even this to kill a demon of Hell. The warlock wasted no time, however, and turned to point the firearm at the eldest one. "Well, at least you have the most sense." he snarled, adding "Now...You were about to tell me where this witch went. And you better not be lying, or you'll get worse than these two."

Ariana swallowed hard as the warlock dealt with her idiotic charges. Their mother was not going to be pleased with that damage even if wasn’t lethal. “The dark haired witch, her name is Selena, she used to party here a lot until she moved up in the world. Her vampire boyfriend interrupted our fun and took her away.” Ariana wasted no time in spilling this information, she did not want to expand the energy to heal a bullet wound or worse. “Last I heard they were jetting off to one of the nicer areas of the city. Serov owns a gorgeous home there, but he’s so rigid he never bothers with any company.” She added with a small distasteful turn to her lips.

She knew she was rambling but she would tell this prick anything to get rid of him, though she was telling the truth. It really wouldn’t bother her any to see a couple of the Baronesses best get their asses handed to them by this warlock. All her agents were very uppity with those outside the inner circle and Ariana wouldn’t mind seeing them knocked down a few pegs. “If you don’t have a vehicle, take mine.” She offered, internally adding ‘just leave already’.

Ricendithas glared at the Succubus as she spilled her guts; left with her vampire boyfriend, did she? Well, that was going to be problematic; vampires were particularly clingy creatures and didn't care to be separated from their 'charges' for longer than needed. He'd never heard of this 'Serov' though; it was likely if he was with Selena, then he was connected to who she worked for. The 'Baroness', as that spy in Venice had called her. She was the one his boss wanted dead...And himself too, for that matter.

Her expression was very telling though; clearly she didn't like this particular vampire. Something that led him to believe more that his suspicions were true. Seemed there was a bit of a schism; maybe that was something he could exploit later. But right now, he knew she wouldn't be more cooperative than this; maybe for now she might be willing to help him, but that was only because his facade of strength seemed to be working. He expended what little energy he had left fighting off the two other Succubi that tried to get him.

The offer of a vehicle, however, caught him offguard; what use did a hellspawn have for cars? A quick second later, the answer was obvious: Camoflague. What better way to hide than in plain sight? But then, he didn't have any knowledge of operating these vehicles; why bother when he had the capacity to travel where he needed to himself?

"Better idea: You drive me near where you think he might live, and I'll leave you to this - festival - of debauchery afterwards." the warlock growled as he hoisted the unconscious form of the nearby Succubus over his shoulder. "Now, grab the other and lead the way. And no funny business...You can take care of dumping your little whores somewhere else afterwards."

(Feel free to take control of them from here...I'll move on to the other team after that. Sound good?)

Adriana swallowed the lump in her throat as he carelessly tossed the limp form of one of the girls over his shoulder. It made her cringe to wonder what their mother would do once she found out how this warlock treated her daughters. With a sigh of resignation, she walked over and hefted the other into her arms. She may look like a slim and buxom beauty but Adriana was after all still a succubus and had no trouble lifting the other girl into her arms.

She lead the warlock around to the parking lot, it was filled with a variety of cars from top of line to old beaters. Her’s was of course a sporty little red car, supplied to her by the Queen. Only the best for her girls to attract men. Using the remote, she unlocked the doors and stuffed the first girl in the tiny backseat indicating the warlock should do the same. She was already racking her brain trying to remember exactly the area where Serov lived. As she slid into the driver’s seat she pulled out a cell phone and gave the warlock a wary look. “I just need to make a call, I want to make sure you get as close as possible.”

Adriana quickly called home, one to reassure the Queen that everything was fine so she didn’t send anyone looking for them and two to get more info on the vamp. She spoke rapidly in an unfamiliar language and quickly hung up. “Alright, hang on.” She muttered, the engine revving to life as she turned the key. It made her blood boil that she had to help this murderous bastard but at the same time...getting rid of Serov would make things much easier on the Succubi in the area. Gritting her teeth she sped out of the parking lot heading towards the district where the vampire lived.

*Elsewhere*
Serov raced towards the Coven's headquarters, unsure of what he might find; if there was any way to track a magic user, it was through other magic users. He didn't know if this warlock contacted the Coven or not, but really it was his only option. "To think it would be a warlock hunting a witch. If it weren't so serious, it would be funny." the vampire mused mentally; he didn't want to leave Selena behind, but he had to see if the witches saw or heard anything. He left a small note for her on the bed, knowing that she might be gone when he got back. Needless to say, they both blew off some steam...Many times.

Arriving at the Coven, the vampire brushed off his clothes and straightened his hair, having been slightly rustled by the wind from his movements. He then knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer; he prayed they would have answers, but sometimes getting a Coven to cooperate was a hassle. This one in Berlin, though, had a decent track record with the Baroness and he'd done business with them before, so he imagined that they would help him out in whatever way they could.

Before long, a petite grey-haired witch answered the door, dressed in what appeared to be her apprentice robes: A brown, burlap-esque tunic which graced her slender figure, which in turned was covered by a patterned sash overlaying her chest and tied with a simple belt, the hood plain and unmarked to signify her new role as a Coven-accepted witch. "How may I assist you, Mr. Serov?" the young woman asked as she peered respectfully at him with her bright hazel hues; Serov smiled and replied, "I'll admit you have me at a disadvantage, young lady. I am here to see the Matron of this chapter." The young witch gave a bow, "Apologies, sire. I am Autumn, new to the Sisterhood. Please, come in. I will lead you to her." Serov was glad to see that she had the knowledge to invite him inside, lest he be stuck outdoors; regardless, he followed the respectful young lass to the lounge, where he was invited to sit.

"May I fetch you a refreshment, sire? I'm sure I can retrieve a blood pack from somewhere...Or you may use my own, if you prefer a fresh source." Autumn offered; such class, Serov thought. And perceptive...She would become a great member of the Coven, Serov could see that much. Nothing like that braggart Hannah. "You are very kind, Autumn, but I require nothing of the sort. If you would please ask your Master to come, that is all I need" was his response, to which Autumn bowed and left. Little did Serov realize what he was going to find here.

It didn’t take the Matron long to appear. As she usual she was appeared dressed as if she was always ready for visitors no matter the hour. “Ah Master Serov, what bring’s you to the Coven this evening?” She asked taking a seat across from him. The question was delivered in her usual clipped tone and she fixed him with stern eyes. The Matron was probably a quarter of his age but still looked as though she would scold him if he put a toe out of line. “Does the Baroness require something from us?”

She had a relatively good idea of what had brought him here but she was not going to discuss Hannah or what had occurred with the girl unless he asked directly. She suppressed a shiver of revulsion, the state Hannah had been in brought in had been sickening. It was going to take the girl some time to recover both physically and mentally. The warlock had been far harsher than even the Matron had been prepared for. Needless to say Hannah would be staying with the Coven for quite some time. While it was far too early to say, there was a chance she had been seeded by the warlock and if she had the chances of the child having talents would be very high. It may seem cold but the Matron had in fact been hoping for just such an occurrence. A child such as that could be very valuable to any Coven.

Serov's attention perked to the sound of clipping heels as the Matron appeared before him; as expected, she wasted no time in getting to business, a quality he admired about her from his past dealings. But now was not the time for pleasantries. Leaning forward a little, he replied, "No, this is more my own prerogative. I talked to Selena and I've come to understand that someone dangerous is tailing her." Giving a pause to read her expression and finding nothing, he then added, "It was a warlock. A very powerful one if it sent a talented witch like her on the run."

He then asked, "She also informed me of your problem child, Hannah. While I have no problem with you disciplining your own charges, I am curious as to why neither the Baroness, the Steward nor I was not informed of Selena's arrival here in Berlin. If I remember correctly, the deal was that all witches working with my Master are to report to the local representative wherever they go. And in return, we allow you to go about your business with our protection." Giving a sigh, the vampire then asked "But I'm not here to scold. Would it be alright for me to speak with her?"

If only Serov knew just what the whole situation was...

The Matron stiffened at his tone of voice. He sounded as though he was insinuating something but he immediately dropped it requesting the very thing she had been worried about. “Unfortunately Hannah is resting, her punishment took quite...a toll on her. We have used a potion to keep her sleeping.” She pursed her lips, it was clear Serov was looking for the very warlock who the Matron had unleashed on Hannah in the first place. She doubted he would be so forgiving if he found out the truth.

“Perhaps we could design a spell for you to track this hunter down? We wouldn’t want him harming any of the Baroness’ valued agents.” She gave him an icy smile, that said quite clearly why Serov wanted to find the man. The Matron might be old but she wasn’t stupid and she had seen enough over the years to tell when something was business and something was personal. While he was using his work to justify it, it was painfully clearly he had a personal investment and preventing harm to Selena. “Or maybe you should simply remain by her side, he will inevitably hunt her down.” There was just a touch too much certainty in her voice, as if she knew something about the man Serov was hunting.

Serov grew slightly impatient with the Matron's reply; he was trying to keep things civil, but he could tell she was trying to stonewall him. For whatever reason, she did not want him to be near Hannah. And unfortunately, that would just not do. If she had information, he needed to know about it immediately, and not one iota later.

"I'm afraid I cannot wait for you to concoct something to that effect; if this warlock is any good, he will follow what the witches do and cast a concealment spell on himself. And even if you could design one, you would have to know the nature of his magic to counteract his own." Serov replied; he might not know about the Covens, but he liked to think himself somewhat versed in how the arcane practitioners worked. After all, even with the peace between the Covens and the Baroness, his master always suspected a more sinister element to the witch organizations.

"And as much as I love to escort Selena everywhere, I know very well she's the type who works best alone and would not approve of me being near her for any significant length of time." he then added with a hint of venom; the tone in her voice was starting to get to him.

"So please, to make this easier on us all: Let me speak to Hannah, or I will get the Steward involved. And I am certain you know who he reports to...Don't you?" he finalized, giving a sinister smirk of his own.

The Matron pressed her thin lips into a line. Serov was certainly not playing around, threatening to bring the Steward down on the coven was no joke. Still, letting him speak to Hannah would draw the ire of the Steward either way. One for disobedience the other for something close to treason. "As I said, Hannah is resting. She suffered some extensive injuries. You may speak to her once she has awoken. Were I to wake her now, she would be in a great deal of pain." She hoped that the vampire's soft spot for Selena would prevent him from wanting to cause Hannah additional pain. This would give her time to cleanse certain particulars from the blonde witch's mind.

"She should be in sufficient shape to speak with tomorrow evening. Does that suit your needs?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him.

Serov glared at the Matron, becoming further annoyed at being shut out. There was something she wasn't telling him, that much was certain. But, this was a Coven and he could hear the heartbeats of over a dozen witches and aids in close proximity; there were others even farther away, but their wards muffled or even blocked the sounds of heartbeats at a distance. Unfortunately, that meant having to let this slide....For the moment.

Giving a heavy sigh through his nose, he replied, "I suppose I don't have much of a choice. It's not really my job to upset the peace between us and the Covens. So, I will agree to postponing our 'interview'." And with that, he stood up and straightened his clothes once more, "I will take my leave for now and return tomorrow after sunset. I ask that you not delay me any further, or things will not be so civil the next time." Serov then walked off, finalizing "I will show myself out. Thank you for your hospitality."

And then he was gone, leaving the Coven to their business.

Back
Top Bottom