Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mr. Hot Shot [Crusade & Risky_Business]

When Sean heard the tone of Rachel's voice, he winced. He realized she was still sleeping and knew the shit he was going to get from her for waking her up. "Oh shit. Were you still sleeping?" he asked, sounding intentionally sarcastic.

"I wanted to know if you were game for doing something today or tonight. Whenever. Didn't know you were going to do your best Rip Van Winkle impression, though."

Rach groaned into the phone as she heard Sean but couldn't help but smile into her pillow. "Uh... you're lucky I like you or else you'd pay from waking me from my sleep." She teased from the other end of the line, his voice sounded sexier over the phone.

"It depends... what are we going to do?" Rach asked as she rolled over, stretching her body as her muscles flexed as she pointed her toes.

Sean couldn't help but think about the night before as he listened to Rachel speak. The fact that the two could finally be open with one another about their feelings for each other really made just talking to her feel a hell of a lot more comfortable.

"I say we get high as fuck and go hit up the IMAX. I'm not sure what's playing, but it doesn't really matter. Seeing anything projected to that size baked is bound to be mind-blowing," he said, smirking as he took a bite of his food at the breakfast table. He would honestly be content doing anything with her. He just felt like after last night, he needed to see her again.

Rach smiled, laughing into the phone. "I honestly can't think of anything better than getting super high with you, no matter what we do.. it's always fun." She said, biting on her lip softly. It was true, they didn't need to fuck eachother to have fun but it didn't hurt now that it was out in the open. She knew it would be a regular thing and she couldn't wait to get it again.

"I need to get in the shower, I'd ask you to join me if you were here..." She sighed into the phone, nothing sounded better to her than Sean pounding her against the shower wall, their bodies slipped with water. She wish he could teleport to her now. "Pick me up at noon?"

"Yeah. Noon it is. Wear something sexy and easy to get my hands into," he added with a smirk from behind the phone, ending the call before he had a chance to hear what she had to say about his comment. Sean headed for the shower to get ready. In a way, he didn't want to, the smell of Rach still clinging to his body. She was so fucking intoxicating.

He stepped in and let the water wash over him. He placed his head on the tile of the shower and took a deep breath, thinking about that body and everything she'd done for him the night before. He let out a groan to himself, feeling his cock grow hard inside the shower. He reached down and gave it a few strokes. What only had been intended to be a quick shower was anything but, as Sean couldn't help but keep going, jerking his shaft until he shot his load down the strain.

Finally, after his body had adjusted, he found the power to actually wash up. He stepped out of the shower and toweled off before moving into the bedroom to change. He threw on a polo shirt and a pair of jeans, going a little more casual than he had the night before. After checking himself in the mirror and then checking the time, he left the house and headed for the car.

He arrived at Rachel's place right around noon. Instead of beeping for her like he usually did, he decided to walk to her front door to be a gentleman of sorts. After a ring of the bell, he tucked his hands into his pockets and waited for her to come.

Rach smiled and then laughed into the phone before their conversation had ended. She rolled over in her bed, her limbs stretching as she groaned and swung her legs over the edge, planting her bare feet to the cold wood floor.

She turned the handle of the shower on as she reached the bathroom, stripping of her clothes as she peeked at herself in the mirror. Stepping in the shower the water submerged over her body, she couldn't help but think of him. She wished he was there in the shower with her. Her hands ran over her firm and heavy breasts, the soap bubbling over her skin.

When she had finished she made her way to her bedroom, in her closet she found a navy blue dress that she slipped on. It hugged tightly to her curves, she slipped on a pair of light blue panties and left without her bra. A pair of black pumps on her feet. She wouldn't be needing one anyway, the dress supported her well and showed off her curvy body.

She had finished getting ready when she heard the ring of her doorbell. She couldn't help but smile, she knew exactly who was at the other side. Her shoes patted across the floor as she made it to the door, she peeped through tiny hole on the door and studied Sean, his hands tucked into his pockets. The sight of him made her want to jump him. Pulling back she took a deep breath, she was nervous for some odd reason but it made it all more exciting. Swinging the door open she greeted Sean with a smile. "Wasn't expecting to see you here.." She teased, he was normally outside in the car waiting. It had been the first time he had actually picked her up at the door.

Sean never ceased to be amazed by how Rach looked. He couldn't remember ever seeing her when she didn't look incredible. That was part of the reason why it was such torture when they weren't together. He just always wanted her. He smiled when she mentioned him actually showing up at the door. "I'm just trying to be a gentleman. Honestly not how sure it's going to last, so don't get used to it," he said sarcastically, stepping forward to push his body against hers.

"Look at you. Fucking hell, Rach," he said, kissing her softly before pulling back and taking hold of one of her hands. "You ready? I have the supply. I figure we can bake out in the car in the back of the theater and then head in after a while. Sound good?" he asked, grinning as he couldn't help but let his gaze fall to her breasts. He couldn't even tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Those things were so fucking perky.

Rach smiled, sticking her tongue out at him as she gave out a sarcastic laugh. "Hm.. if you want to keep fucking me, you better be the most gentle-man like you've ever been.. besides in bed." She said with a smirk as he pressed against her body.

She pulled back as he commented on her over-all appearance, she loved the way she could make him melt without any words. She smiled, kissing him back. "I can't wait to be high.." She said with all honesty, it was her favorite past-time activity and it was especially more fun with Sean. She ran her hand over his shoulder and down his arm, her fingers kneading and squeezing at his muscular arms along the way. She refrained from stripping in front of him right there.

After getting into the car, Sean reached a hand over and placed it on Rach's thigh as he drove. He smirked and sat back, feeling like a fucking king in that moment. He had an ample amount of weed and the sexiest girl he'd ever seen in the car beside him. He was riding high.

Behind the theater was a fairly narrow alleyway usually reserved for vendors bringing shit to the theater or some of the other adjoining businesses. It was empty as all hell when they pulled up and after killing the engine, Sean pulled out a joint that was packed extra tight.

"Look at this fucking thing," he said, handing it over to Rachel. He couldn't think of anything better than smoking with and fucking Rachel. The two seemed almost connected since they were the things he loved the most. "And being the gentleman I am, you get first hit," he added, pulling out his lighter.

Rachel planted her hand over his as they drove to the theater, she couldn't help but eye him up and down. He was quite the bachelor. Handsome, charming, hardworking.. and good in the sack.

She shifted in her seat as they parked in the theaters back ally. She smiled, licking her lips as she held the tightly rolled joint in her hand. "Hmm.. you got skills." She said with a smile before taking the lighter from his hands, rolling her eyes at his comment. "I am one lucky girl." She teased, she knew she was. She pressed the joint end to her lips, igniting the flame of the lighter and holding it to the other end of the joint. The car quickly filled with smoke as she drew it into her lungs and held it there. She closed her eyes, the back of her hand pressing against her mouth as she passed it to him. Groaning as she let the smoke escape. "Fuck."

"I swear to fucking god, watching you take hits is so fucking sexy, Rach. Maybe it's just me irrationally thinking about the joint being my dick," he said, licking his lips with a grin as he took the joint from her. He re-lit it and took a big hit as well. With both collective hits being taken, the car was just about consumed by smoke, baking in the strong scent of the potent bud he was known for always carrying.

"The movie doesn't start for another half hour so we don't have to rush it. Just mellow, baby," he said, reclining his seat a little bit. He gazed over at her and smiled before resting his head back, letting his eyes fall closed, just letting the feeling wash over him.

Rach laughed, smiling over at him as she watched him press the joint to his lips. Reaching over she squeezed his knee. "You're a slut." She teased, resting her head back against the car rest as she watched him through the screen of smoke as he reclined in the seat.

She shut her eyes, biting down on her bottom lip as her she felt her body relax and a smile she couldn't help form on her face, glued there. "Oh, I'm mellow baby.. believe me." She shifted in her seat as his eyes remained closed, she leaned over and kissed at his jaw before taking the joint from his hands and inhaling another haul deep.

Rach had always been the only woman he'd found who'd smoke with him. Even the whores he'd been with just to make her jealous over the past few weeks were all against it for some reason. It was strange but he loved getting high with her. There was something erotic about it, especially the mellow that overtook Rachel. He could feel her steal the joint from his fingers and smiled as he opened his eyes and watched her.

"Can't let you be any more high than me," he said softly, taking the joint back before taking a long hit himself. He held it in for an eternity and then let it out, the fact there were two people in the car would pretty much be impossible to know at that point because of the thick haze of smoke.

"I fucking love this," he muttered, reaching over to place his hand on her thigh.

Rach smiled, laughing as he choked on the smoke and held it in like a pro. "I think that's impossible." She said with a smirk. When he exhaled, the smoke hit her face and she couldn't help but take a long breath in. "Mmm, what do you love about this?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she grabbed his hand that held the joint and took a haul from it while he still held it.

She rolled her neck, her eyes were already glossy. She made out his face in the thick smoke that sat with them in the car. Her hand fell over his hand that was on her knee, she squeezed it before running her fingers gently over his skin and up his arm.

"Well, for one, I love getting high. And just having you share this with me is insane. I just like it," he said, smiling at her through the haze, already crazy high as his fingertips trailed up and down her thigh. He took one last hit and with the joint almost completely dead, he handed it back to Rach.

"First and last hits. Just shows how much I appreciate your ass," he added, laughing before reclining back once more. He was gone at that point, the high completely washing over him. It felt so fucking good, but at the same time, he didn't feel like moving from the car and he knew the movie would be starting pretty soon.

Rach laughed, smiling over at Chris. "I'm glad we can still be friends.. even after last night. That's why I never acted on it, you know.." She said, taking the joint from Chris as he reclined further back in his seat. She took a drag from the joint, finishing as much as she could from what was left. She held the smoke in before placing the joint in the ashtray besides a dozen other roaches.

"You showed me last night how much you appreciate my ass." She laughed out, taking his lead and reclined in her seat, smiling as she closed her eyes and let her highness overcome her.

"I guess I did, didn't I?" he asked, smirking as he thought back to last night and all of their fun together. It really had been a long time coming, but it was well worth the wait. He knew there would undoubtedly be more where that came from, but he wasn't going to push anything.

Reaching over to take Rach's hand in his own, he gave it a firm squeeze and interlocked their fingers. It was the highest he'd been in a long, long time and he knew Rach was just as fucked up as he was.

"It's times like these I just wish we had no responsibilities. Maybe I can make enough money to retire early and we can move somewhere away from all of the bullshit and just smoke and fuck our lives away," he suggested, grinning at the prospect.

Rachel smiled and cooed. "You already want to run away with me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk. "You never cease to amaze me.. you think your businesses could run without us?" She said with a smile, her fingers locking with his as she gave his hand a playful squeeze.

"Until we can run away.. we can still smoke and fuck our lives away.. I won't object." She said, leaning over the center console and planting her lips on his softly.

Sean kissed her back, his hand resting on her thigh before he pulled away and smirked. "I'm sure someone will run all of them into the ground. It's just that with us...you know. Our connection. That shit can't be replicated. With my business savvy and your smarts, we're pretty much unstoppable. Plus we smoke all of the time and have mind-blowing sex on top of it all."

He finally nodded in the direction of the theater. "You wanna do this or just bake out some more?"

Rachel smirked, "I couldn't agree more.." She said before she looked over in the direction of the theater. She was high, really high and the though of entering the theater with the paranoid thoughts that everyone was staring at her sometimes gave her anxiety, but she was with Sean and she didn't mind being stared at while with him. "Let's do it.. we should make this a real date, not just fish bowling your car."

"Let's go," Sean said, although it took him another minute before he was actually able to gather the energy to open his door and lift himself out of the car. He didn't even bother moving the car. He just hoped no one got any ideas about breaking in or that he wouldn't get towed.

Once outside, Sean walked around the car and took Rachel's hand. He gave it a squeeze as they walked around to the front of the building and he bought their tickets. Upon entering the theater, Sean was relieved to find it fairly empty. He walked with Rach to the back row of seats and let out a sigh as he sat down. Kicking his feet up onto the back of the seat in front of him, he looked over at Rachel.

"Our first official date. Who ever said I wasn't a romantic?" he asked with a smirk, knowing he'd never been that type. Taking Rachel out to a movie was about all he had in his arsenal. Getting high and fucking was much more his style.

Rachel laughed at him, his breath and face gave away the struggle of all stoners that she too was facing but she preceded out of the car, happy to overcome the struggle.

She took Sean's hand and leaned herself into them as they began to walk to the double door entrance of the theatre. They entered and pushed past the bustle of people to purchase their tickets. The dark and empty theater was a pleasant surprise to the both of them. Rach followed behind him as he picked the seats and they sat, she sunk into the chair and tried to get as much comfort as possible from a theater seat. She grinned over at Sean and his feet on the back of the chair and she quickly copied him. Brilliant idea.

"You've just been fucking sluts for way to long.." She teased, biting down on her lips and smiling. "I'm a simple girl, you know that. Take me to a movie and surprise me with a joint and you've got me." She leaned over and pecked his lips, "plus you've already gotten me in the 'sack'.. if we can even call it that.."

Back
Top Bottom