Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Older Man [Crusade & loneiysong]

She smiled seeing the text. She shook her head. "Lets just be adults about this and remain honest with each other. No that is not too forward." She smiled and sent him her address and then sighed and leaned back and bit her lip. It would feel good if he did what she thought he was going to do. In the company of an older gentle man that would know the art of pleasure.

She smiled and then waited kicking back and opened a book as she began to read it smiling.

The last hour of work dragged, but thankfully it came and with the town shrouded in darkness again, Tom was able to leave. He made his way to his truck, glancing at his reflection in the rearview mirror. Good enough. He pulled out of the lot and found his way through town to Samantha's place. Once he got there, he got out of his truck and headed for the door, taking a deep breath as he rang the bell.

He was a little nervous, but at the same time was confident in his abilities. He wasn't sure how far Samantha was going to want to take their impromptu first date, but Tom had always been good with women and he knew younger women were a lot more free sexually than women his ex-wife's age.

"Tom. You know. Handsome older gentleman from the diner. The guy you've been wanting since I left," he said with a smirk. He felt comfortable being himself with Samantha. It was that sort of freedom that made him think things between them might actually work despite the age difference. He just didn't know about telling his daughter's his new girlfriend was their age. He wasn't sure how that would go.

"You coming down or am I invited up?" he asked.

"Ohh yes, I remember now." She laughed.

She laughed adn then shook her head. "No, I am coming down. I am sure you would not approve of my living conditions." She hung up grabbing her coat and purse and ran down the stairs and then looked at him as she opened the door and wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"So what shall we do this lovely night?" She smiled and cnated her head.

"There you are," he said when she made his way to him. He hugged her back, able to get a better feel for her curves before they finally parted. When she asked what they would do, he thought for a moment and then answered.

"I was thinking we could stop and grab a movie from Redbox and then just head to my place and relax. Not a whole lot going on aside from bars or clubs and after a long night of work, I'm not really feeling like that scene tonight. Plus I'm old, so there's that," he added with a laugh, taking her hand in his own to lead her out to his truck. He opened the passenger side door for her before getting into the driver's seat.

She smiled and then stepped closer feeling him touch her all over. She shut her eyes and smiled and then looked at him and canted her head. She nodded and laughed.

"That does sound fun. And yes you are old." She laughed adn then walked with him to his truck and got in and closed teh door and buckled up and then looked at him and smiled wider.

Tom laughed at her and headed down the road. He looked over at her a few times, unable to keep the smile from his face. His eyes took in the sight of her body as well, thinking about what it might be like to take those clothes off of her when they got back to his place. He turned back on to the road and gripped the wheel tightly. "10 and 2. Eyes on the road. Christ, you're distracting," he said, finding a convenience store with a Redbox outside.

He pulled up out front. The place was open, but pretty dead at that time of night. "C'mon, let's look for something," he said, leaving the truck running as he got out and waited for Samantha to join him.

"I can be much more distracting." She teased as she put her hand on his thigh and squeezed. With a soft laugh she pulled her hand away.

Getting out, she walked up with him. "Anything but horror." She smiled and stood beside him looking down at the screen smiling.

"I'm sure you can be. Damn. I can only imagine," he said, grinning as he watched her squeeze his thigh. When both of them were out and standing in front of the rental box, Tom cycled through a few movies. "No horror, no horror. Well, full disclosure, I'm sure you're going to be distracting me from the movie anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter what we grab," he said with a smirk, deciding on a movie that looked interesting enough, but like he said, he knew he wasn't going to be all too worried about what it was about anyway.

He swiped his card and got the DVD, nodding in the direction of his truck. "Let's get out of here," he said, the store looking a little shady so late at night.

She laughed adn then kissed his neck and nuzzled him and then moved to the truck once his DVD was recieved. She moved into the truck and got in and buckled up and leaned back and then she bit her lip and looked at him.

"If I am coming on too strong, let me know, I can be a young lady, it just has been forever since I was last laid." She smiled and looked at him and crossed her legs and shifted a bit.

"Coming on too strong?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at her with a smile as he looked over at her at a red light. "There's no such thing. You can do or say whatever you want to me. Trust me. It's been a long time for me, too. I don't exactly get out much with how much I work and dating isn't always the easiest for a guy my age. I haven't fucked since I was still married," he admitted.

It was true. The guys hadn't lost any of his libido. If anything, he was more sexed up than normal. He needed pussy and if Samantha was going to give it up, he would gladly take it.

"Probably even before if what husbands say is anything to go by." She teased and reached out and stroked his face. "But I am sure you will fuck like a fucking rocket and you know how to please a girl. If not, don't worry, I have no problem climbing on top." She smiled and then looked at him and leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips as the lights turned green.

"Mm. Who would have thought that sweet little waitress was such a dirty girl?" he asked, grinning as he kissed her back and then drove, finding it pretty hard to solely focus on the road with her beside him. Just the talk and her kisses and touches had him hard.

"Christ, you have me hard and we're not even there yet," he said, the house still a few miles away. He lived in a gated community in a pretty large house. He was sure she'd be impressed by it. Impressed by that and the size of his cock. He knew he and his wife hadn't divorced because of his lack of prowess in the bedroom. In fact, he was sure that was the only reason they'd been together for as long as they had been.

"I am a woman of many different abilities." She reached out and unzipped his pants and reached in and wrapped her hand around his velvet steel and shut her eyes and leaned back and let out a groan. "Fuck you are huge. Are we sure you will even fit?" She laughed adn continued to stroke him running her thumb over the tip of his cock. She then reached her hand into her own pants and began to finger herself. She arched her hips up and moaned softly as she continued to stroke him off and shut her eyes biting her lip.

Tom raised his eyebrows as he glanced down at Samantha's small hands working to unzip his pants. He couldn't believe how forward she was, but he didn't care. He was horny, she was young and sexy as hell and he wanted her...badly.

When she gripped his cock, Tom let out a groan and couldn't help but watch her hand work for a few seconds as he drove. He then watched her other hand dip into her own pants. Jesus, she was a freak and he loved every second of it.

"I'll make it fit. You have my word. Fuck. We're almost there," he said, turning onto his street.

"Good, cause I am horny." She groaned adn then soon pulled her hand out and then took her hand away from his cock and panted and then looked around reallizing she was in a really nice part of town. She blushed and looked at him. "Really? This is where you live?"

Tom pulled down one of the streets of the community and into a long driveway leading up to his house, a large, what many would consider to almost be a mansion. He turned off the engine and reached down to tuck his cock back into his jeans, looking over at his date. "What? I did tell you I owned my own very successful business, didn't I?" he asked, smirking as he reached over and patted her thigh.

"Now let's get inside before I explode," he added, slipping out the driver's side, making his way over to her to help her out and lead her to the door. Once there, he unlocked it and led her inside, flicking on the lights and leading her through to the stairs and up to his bedroom. The master bedroom was huge, with a TV built into the wall and a king sized bed in the middle of the room. Tom slipped the DVD in for the hell of it and then turned to face Samantha. "So, where were we?"

She smiled and then looked up at his house and then looked at him and grinned. "Yes you did, but damn." She smiled and then looked at him. "I was going to fuck you thinking you had one of those ranch houses, now, tonight, you are going to get plowed." She laughed adn looked at him. She got out and walked behind him. She looked around and began to pull at her jacket and followed him to the master bedroom. And blessed be every diety that she ever knew, a bed, off the floor, with down covers.

She grinned and tossed her jacket to a chair and then looked at him. She then wrapped her arms around him and kissed his lips deeply stroking his face and pulled away and then began to slowly undress, her eyes flicking to the screen every once and a while then turning back to him. Her breasts bounced, still confined to the shirt as she pulled down her pants and stood there in matching underwear.

"Do you want me to continue?" She msiled and looked at him.

"Oh, so you're as much about the money as any other woman, huh? I guess that's to be expected," he said with a smirk. When she kissed him, Tom kissed her back, pressing his body firmly against her own. When she started to undress, he took a step back and watched eagerly, biting his lip with a groan.

"Fuck, yes. Please, continue. Show me a tight, young body. Show me what I've been missing all these years," Tom said, standing there wanting a show. He wanted Samantha to make him want her so fucking badly he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't wait to please her in every way imaginable. She was incredibly sexy, her presence just oozing a sexual energy he wasn't used to at all.

"I don't care about the money, I do support myself, you know." She smiled. "But an older man with money does make life a little bit sweeter." She laughed as she pulled back from the kiss. She took off her bra and let her breasts bounce free. They promised to fill a mans palm and so much more. Her nipples were dark pink and she smiled a large pouty smile to him. Se then pulled down her panties and showed a tight shaved pussy.

"Will you be my daddy?" She smiled and laid on the bed and looked at him and smiled wider canting her head.

"You give me that fucking you were talking about and I think I can help make those college loans disappear," he said with a smirk, licking his lips as he watched her undress, first those incredible breasts and then that shaved pussy. When she lay on his bed and mentioned him being her daddy, he smiled and nodded.

"Christ. I'll be your fucking daddy, baby," he said, reaching down to undo his pants, pulling out the same huge cock that she'd seen in the truck. He proceeded to unbutton his shirt and reveal a chiseled hard body, impressive for a man his age. "Probably thought I was just old and pudgy, didn't you?" he asked, climbing up onto the bed to join her.

Tom placed his hands on her inner thighs and spread her legs out wider for him, his fingertips running along her tight little slit. "Mm, you are tight as hell, aren't you?" he asked, craning his head down to drag his tongue teasingly over her clit, his hands massaging her inner thighs as he looked up into her eyes.

"Just be my loving caring lover and daddy and I will be happy." She whispered and looked at him and then leaned back watching him undress. "I am not in love with how you look, I am in love with your attitude." She smiled. "But yes." She held him and grinned and spread her legs for him and groaned. "I am...what are you going to do about it." She gasped and rolled her eyes as he ran his tongue along her wet heat and clit and whimpered biting her lip and gripping his hair and shifted arching her hips up in an offering to him.

Tom groaned against her clit, moving his tongue down her heat to taste her wetness. He wanted to loosen her up as much as possible, wanting her to enjoy the fucking he was about to give her. He moved back to her clit and hummed against it while sucking and tugging gently at it, finally managing to pull back when he couldn't stand the thought of his cock not inside of her pussy any longer.

Pulling back and sitting back on his knees, Tom looked down at the body below him. She had the type of body that made others her age jealous, not to mention women his age. He grabbed hold of the base of his cock and guided the thick, bulbous head to her heat. He licked his lips and smirked as he slowly let only the head slip inside, letting out a groan. "Fuck," he breathed out before letting his hips inch forward, giving her more and more of his thick shaft until he was sure he couldn't fit another inch.

Samantha moaned as she felt his tongue move and lavish her. She gasped rocking her hips against him and panted and held his head and then he pulled away. She wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned as he slipped himself into her stretching her tight muscles. She leaned her head back and moaned biting her lip harder and gasped.

"Oh fuck you are huge." She panted.

She gripped his arms and shivered watching groaning and moaning softly.

Back
Top Bottom