Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prison Break (Celebstars and Assume!)

Assume

Supernova
Pulling back the arrow, he soften up his breathing as he gazed at the hare as it bounced around in the woods. Releasing it, the arrow flew between trees and right to its target. The hare was instantly impaled by the arrow, as it was shoved right into the animal's side, killing it instantly. Sighing Ray placed his bow right onto his back as he went to fetch the dead animal. Bending down, he picked up a dark drown bag that was filled with other hare. Bringing it over to where he killed the hare, he removed the arrow from it's corpse as he threw it into the bag. Ray had a thing for archery. Ever since he was a kid, when his father taught him how to hold a bow and arrow. He would always use them in his hunts. After all, they were quiet and he could reuse the arrows. Ray made his arrows from the wood that he would gather in the forest, it was easy and cheap ammo. This meant he wouldn't have to waste spending money on guns and bullets.

Ray had been making a living off of killing and selling hare, but they weren't any normal hare. The ones that he hunted were an special endangered species, they were also the state's national animal as well and protected by the government. If he were to get caught, it could mean jail time for quite some years. The risk was well worth the reward though, which was the reason why he kept doing what he did. Just one rabbit could make meat for about two people, and sold for about a thousand dollars each. Which meant each of these little rabbit like creatures made him two thousand dollars.

Throwing the bag over his shoulder, Ray started to walk back to his cabinet that was hidden deep in the woods. He wore a army camo coloured jacket and dark black jeans. It took him about twenty or so minutes for him to make his way back to the cabinet. Once there, he threw the bag to the side. Inside the cabinet there were cages filled living hare. Ray didn't kill all the hare that he crossed. Usually he would keep some of the females to breed them. This way he would always have a supply just in case that his hunts didn't go well. Luckily for him, he managed to catch and kill four of them. It was a record for him. Placing them onto a large wooden table in the kitchen. He grabbed a huge butchers knife as he began to skillful skin the animal. In a matter of a few minutes he had managed to clean them from their skins. Next he started to chop them up into pieces, heading over to his cabinet, he opened it up and started to grab some plastic bags as he threw the meat into it. Wrapping it up up the pieces, he stoop down as he pulled out a large portal ice box. Opening it up, he threw the rabbits into the box as he closed it up to keep them fresh, and he needed them fresh because he had a buyer today.

About a mile or so away from his location was a Prison, and the warden there had a rather special taste for a certain Hare. Not only that, with the extras he would sell them to fancy restaurant chefs. Grabbing the ice box, he took it outside as he loaded it into his truck. In the back of his truck he had made a special little hide away spot, where he would usually load the ice boxes in. Locking it up, he made his way to the drivers seat as he quickly headed to the Prison. It was a quick ten minute drive with his car.

Una had been serving time over in the states after being involved in a hit and run. She was in the passenger seat and refused to give up any information on the driver. Not really the biggest crime in the world, especially when the victim survived without any major injuries.

So the court date came and she was sentenced to eighteen months in prison before being shipped back to her native Ireland. The red headed beauty was then transported to a prison out in the country with her hands cuffed to her waist whilst she travelled in the back of a van. Being integrated amongst more violent criminals made Una question her actions in defending her boyfriend but she thought she had a keeper, someone who would wait for her on the outside.

Four months had passed and she hadn't heard a word from him until a letter came for her. Opening it up, it was from TJ. She wept as he told her he was leaving the country and couldn't wait for her any longer. The heat on him was becoming more intense and he needed to get away. Screwing the letter up she felt angry and betrayed, especially as this was the first time he had written to her. To Una, he was basically saying that he was breaking up with her.

Another two months had passed and things were getting heavy for the Irish girl. She had a black eye after getting in to a fight. Luckily given her background of growing up in the suburbs of Ireland she knew how to fight and look after herself. Today, wearing her normal orange jumpsuit with her ID number on the back, 98756 , Una was walking along the basement corridor inside which was in turn the ground floor to where visitors entered and deliveries were made outside.

Una was in the delivery section and noticed that a door was open. She felt the cool breeze of the outside world and slowly walked towards it. Poking her head out she saw a guard who had accidently left it open. It was a door which was electronic and should of closed itself. The girl then saw a truck and made a run for it. She dropped the mop she carried and sprinted before climbing in the back of the truck. Laying down and keeping her head low, she saw a black blanket and pulled it over herself so the guards above in the towers wouldn't see anything.

The job was rather quick, he was in and out in a matter of minutes. The warden smiled as he gazed at the meat loving how fresh it was. After all he had been recently skinned and killed that day, it couldn't have gotten as fresh as that. Collecting his money, he counted it before leaving out the delivery section. Smiling as he walked out he placed the cash into his pocket. Boarding his truck, he quickly turned it on as he drove off back into the deep woods and into his house. Ray didn't even notice that he had a stowaway, he was too excited about the cash that he had just gotten. He had plans for it, maybe by a tv or something. After a few minutes of driving he softly parked his car right next to his large cabinet house.

Picking up his bow and quiver from his passenger seat, he placed it onto his back as he exited the truck. Walking behind the the truck, he quickly noticed that something wasn't right. Ray had a unique habit of paying attention to detail, and seeing that black blanket spread out he knew that there had to be someone there. Quickly pulling out a arrow he poked it at the blanket. "You have three seconds to come out before I place an arrow into you.."

It was hard to breath under the blanket. Oxygen wasn't at it's highest levels but she lifted up a corner and moved her mouth to it. Una was convinced she would be caught, that the guards at the gates would check his vehicle. When he did stop, she heard the conversation which felt like forever. The guard spoke of his family, the trouble in his marriage and so on before he got a radio call about a missing inmate. He slapped the truck and told the man to drive on before shutting the gates.

The journey was a rough one, bumps in the road making it an uncomfortable sitting. She couldn't complain though as she was now free, although not in the eyes of the law. When the truck stopped, she heard footsteps on the ground before a deep growling voice. Poking her head up from under the blanket she raised both hands up. The orange jumpsuit would of gave away where she was from.

"I'll leave, please don't hurt me" her thick Irish accent said.

Looking at her, he instantly saw as she poked her head from the blanket. The arrow was now pointed at her head. "Who are you?" he said said in a firm tone, but quickly he notice the orange jumpsuit. "You...you're one of those prisoners!" he shouted pulling back more on the arrow. "You stowed away on my truck? I don't know how, but if you try any funny business I will kill you..!" Ray was looking out for his own safety. He didn't know how dangerous she was, but seeing that she was an inmate she had to have done something.

Analyzing the situation a little bit more, he started to think. Maybe she wasn't too dangerous? Something about her accent kinda turned him on he had to admit, it seemed welcoming. She obviously wasn't form the states. "Where are you from? What were you in for? Are you some kind of terrorist?" he asked, lowering his guard some what, but kept the arrow pointed at her head.

"I'm from Ireland. I was in for something stupid. For not giving information" Keeping her hands up in the air she slid her body awkwardly towards the edge before stepping on to her feet. She sunk a few inches in to the dirt although it was hardly noticeable. "I won't cause you any bother or harm I promise. Just let me go and I will leave, I won't ever come back." The arrow pointing at her was making her nervous and she was trying to stay calm. He could understand if he thought she was dangerous, the black eye she carried wasn't pretty especially with her bloodshot eye.

"Please will you let me go?" Her eyebrows raised and she waited for an answer, although she hoped it would be quickly.

Ray hadn't come across many girls living alone in the forest. Seeing her, he found her to be quiet attractive. Sighing, he lowered the bow. "You don't seem to mean any harm, but if you try anything funny I will kill you.." he promised her. "Anyway, I can't just let you go. If I do, you'll just be caught and wined up back in that prisons." he assured her. Placing the arrow back into his quiver and the bow on his back, he waved for her to come. "Come inside. Let's take care of that black eye." he said in a somewhat friendly tone.

"I know the warden of that prison. He'll know that you have escape, and they will be a search party. Usually they don't bother me when that happens, cause where I live is a bit hard to find, and if a prisoner were to come here I would probably have probably already killed them alright." he gave a chuckle. "Consider yourself lucky."

She was grateful for him lowering his weapon, but not for the idea of staying with him. Being in one place frightened the life out of her. Una thought it was best that she kept moving, get as far away as possible. Was he helping her out for real? It could have been a trap, maybe lock her up in the cabin and call the warden. She had no choice though, the guy had a weapon on him, Una valued her life.

Stepping on to the twigs and branches on the ground, the leaves below shuffled against her feet until she followed him to the door. The Cabin was quite messy when she entered it. Clothes were piled up on the sofa and a huge bear skin rug laid on the floor. "There are bears in these woods?" Una asked, seeming scared at the thought. Looking around still, there was no pictures of family or friends. There was a poster up on the wall of a US flag, it was placed above an old TV. "I am surprised you get a signal all the way up here"

Walking through in to the kitchen, pots were piled up in the sink, stained with old food.

Placing his bow and quiver on top of a table, he made his way to the couch as he sat down. Taking off his army camouflage jacket, he exposed his white shirt that was stained with blood from hares, and a bit of dirt. Ray's body was a bit heavy set now, he had broad shoulders and arms, but he no longer had his six pack from his days in the army. Instead he had a bit of a gut. Turning on the t.v. he looked up at her. "Are there bears?!" he said laughing as if, it was a question. "Of course, these are the woods. There's bears, wolves and other creatures. What did you think that they would be only cute animals like bunnies and deers?" he said with a chuckle. "You must be a city girl huh?" he figured judging from her question.

"Yea, I managed to work out a deal with the company to get signal here. It cost a fortunate but I figure it's worth it.." Ray told her as he placed his feet on the table, his boots slamming down. "Don't worry. I'm not going to turn you in or anything. You'll be safe here, so just relax. Why don't you tell be about yourself? I'm Ray..." Maybe starting a conversation would ease her nerves he thought.

Clenching her teeth when he laughed at her question, she felt like she was in jail again, with all those teasing inmates in her face. Looking down at her shoes on the rug, she could see stains and dirt on it, it must not have been cleaned in a long time she thought, or any other object for that matter.

Standing in front of him, looking down upon the man who was seated with his feet up on the table, Una ran her fingers through her long red hair and spoke her name. "I'm Una. I am from Ireland. Came over here for a new life and got banged up. All for the love of my life who in return just left me."

Rolling her eyes and lifting her eyebrows up on to her forehead she knew he sounded stupid. Folding her arms, she licked her lips as her belly rumbled. "Do you have food?"

"Love of your life?" he said laughing, finding it a bit funny. "So you gave up everything just for one guy? Heh, I can see how you got placed in jail." he shook his head as if she wasn't that bright. "No offense, but you do seem like the type of girl that goes after the wrong guys. The hot bad boy types eh? You think they are everything you want and then suddenly they just drop you BANG" Ray said as he slammed his boots down onto the table.

"Anyway, I'm not one to judge." he said shrugging his shoulders. Changing the channels he sighed, he couldn't wait until he would go into to town for his big screen t.v. "Food? Well I do have food..but it anit cooked. I hope your better at cooking than choosing boyfriends.." he teased her. "There's all kind of meat in the freezer. Even bear meat.." he chuckled. "I've label all the meat...don't touch the ones label Hare though..There's rice in the cabinets, as well as veggies and other products, use whatever you like." Sighing, he hoped that she could cook. Ray was only good at cooking small meals, and even those meals weren't that tasteful.

"You said you're from Ireland huh? I think my great great granddad was from Ireland...You drink beer?"

She didn't like the way he spoke to her, yet she couldn't really do anything about it. The Irish beauty tried best to defend herself, but failed miserably. "I just like good looking guys. Not my fault they are all assholes!" The way he spoke of food made her belly rumble some more, in jail she would only be served two meals a day, one in the morning and one in the evening.

"If you think I am going to be your cook or your maid, you can think again!" Crossing her arms, she wasn't going to be a pushover.

His next questions caused some confusion. "I'm Irish, of course I like beer" she insisted, like it was a crime not to know. "I haven't met one Irish person who doesn't like beer."

Back
Top Bottom