Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless Girl gets a new life (Ryanmo97 x BeeSlain)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. Even though he made a lot of money, he still preferred to drive home himself. That way he could give money to the homeless people on the street. He hated seeing people living like this.

One night he was walking from work to the parking garage where he kept his car, he saw something that truly broke his heart. A young girl in her teens, she was sitting on the street, next to a sign with a cup in front of it. The sign read, "Homeless & Hungry. Please Help." . Dirty clothes, Dirty face, Dirty hair. She should be at home, doing homework, chatting with her friends on Twitter, Listening to One Direction... anything that a normal teenager should be doing but not this. His heart went out to her... He had to do something... Money wouldn't be enough. He walked up to her... "Hi..."

Ryanmo97 said:
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. Even though he made a lot of money, he still preferred to drive home himself. That way he could give money to the homeless people on the street. He hated seeing people living like this.

One night he was walking from work to the parking garage where he kept his car, he saw something that truly broke his heart. A young girl in her teens, she was sitting on the street, next to a sign with a cup in front of it. The sign read, "Homeless & Hungry. Please Help." . Dirty clothes, Dirty face, Dirty hair. She should be at home, doing homework, chatting with her friends on Twitter, Listening to One Direction... anything that a normal teenager should be doing but not this. His heart went out to her... He had to do something... Money wouldn't be enough. He walked up to her... "Hi..."

Sara Henter
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Hair: Sandy blond
Eyes: Grey
Body Type: Average, to below.

Sara looked up in surprise. Rarely did someone find the time to talk with her, let alone sound kind. She smiled a little and replied to the man. He wasn't old, but he wasn't as young as her. He seemed as though he had a stressful day, the way he looked down at her. She realized that she hadn't stood up yet and immediately did so, nearly falling down. "Oh um, hi."

Normally, Ryan would give the homeless he saw on the street $20 and go on his way. But, there was something about her he wanted to do more for her, "I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me. You can get cleaned up, get a hot meal, and you can have a nice warm bed to sleep in..." Ryan had to be crazy to offer to take this girl home, he didn't even know her. She could be a crazy meth head or something, "So, what do you say?"

"Come home with you? Wait, are you bribing me with sex?" Sara's eyes bulged before she took a step back. "Strangers don't normally offer anything without a fee, what do you want?" Her voice sounded irritated with a hint of fear lingering on the edges. She wanted nothing more than a hot bath and a warm meal, but she couldn't just simply waltz into a strangers house before knowing why they were offering it.

"I don't want anything from you," said Ryan, " I just want go give you a chance to shower, a hot meal, a bed for the night, and I'll wash your clothes for you." He smiled, She seamed like a nice girl who just ran into some bad luck. "I don't want to force to do anything... If you want to stay in the shelter you can... But, I promise you that I don't take no easily... If you don't go with me tonight and you are here tomorrow night, I'll ask you again. What do you say?"

Sara's brow scrunched as she tried to use her self conscious to decide what the right choice would be. She finally caved in and grabbed her tiny backpack from behind a dumpster. "So where to?" She asked in a curious manner. "Oh and my name's Sara." Her sandy blond hair waved in the wind as she stood awaiting a response from the man. He seemed like he needed some comfort too.

Ryan smiled "Nice to meet you Sara... I'm Ryan..." They started walking down the street. He saw looks people were giving the two of them. Even though they were just walking together people were still giving them dirty looks. He whispered in her ear, "Ignore them..." Ryan led her to a parking garage and walked her over to a blue Cadillac Escalade, he opened the passenger side door for her he closed the door and went around to the driver's side. It was about a half hour drive to his house. It looked like any other two story suburban house.

Ryan unlocked the door and they went inside. "First things first... Let's get you cleaned up..." He lead Sara upstairs. They walked pass 4 regular nice sized bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom before they walked into the master bedroom. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it. Then he took her to the master bathroom it was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. "All right..." Ryan took an empty hamper out of the closet, "Put your clothes in here plus any clothes in your backpack you want cleaned and leave it outside the bathroom door. I'll put them in the washer, I'll get you one of my dress shirts for you to wear while they are in the wash and I'll leave it on the bed... I hope you like chicken... " Then he left the young woman to clean herself.

Sara was surprised by how courteous and kind the man was. He didn't seem the least bit interested in her, he just seemed to genuinely care about her well being. Which made her smile. Sara began undressing, pulling off her dirty and ripped pullover sweater, along with her plain black t-shirt, revealing no bra. Her c-cup breasts instantly became sensitive as the frigid air of the bathroom hit them. Sara shivered as she took off her ripped denim jeans before taking off her black cotton panties. After doing so, she put them in the hamper and set it outside the door. She then got into the shower wondering if Ryan was going to come in at any second and corner her, giving her no choice but to yield to him. She decided to shake that feeling and just listen to the water as it ran down the drain.

Once she was done, she tip-toed out into the bedroom and slipped on the dress shirt. It just barely covered her ass, but she shrugged her shoulders and pulled self-consciously on the bottom of the shirt as she walked into the hallway and down the stairs into the kitchen. She felt embarrassed but the room smelt incredible, so she instantly forgot about her situation and quietly said, "It smells good.."

After Ryan left Sara in the bathroom, he went down stairs to get dinner started. He waited for a few minutes before he went back upstairs to get her clothes. Ryan got a blue dress shirt out of the closet and placed it on the bed. Then he picked up the hamper of dirty clothes and took it to the laundry room. He started up the machine and put them in. Then started making dinner, Grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes, and salad. Ryan was putting the finishing touches on dinner when he saw Sara walk into the kitchen

The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. Ryan was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. He heard her come in. She looked so sexy in just his shirt. "There you are... I was coming to check on you... I just got your clothes out of the dryer... You can change before we eat if you like..." Ryan walked out of the kitchen and returned a few moments later with her clothes folded in a pile... "There is a little half bathroom just down the hall you can use to change if you like..."

Sara nodded as she accepted the folded clothes in her arms. She used one arm to hold onto the clothes and the other to keep the shirt from lifting up as she walked away. Soon she was dressed and ready to eat. Her stomach was ravenous with hunger and she couldn't contain the growling that filled the room s she walked out of the bathroom. A blush filled her face with scarlet as she walked back over to Ryan. She wasn't meaning to be rude or untalkative, she was just normally a quiet girl. Finally she sat down at the bar and got Ryan's attention, "Thank you so much for everything, here's the shirt." She said as she placed it on the counter top.

Ryan was dishing up the food when Sara walked out of the bathroom. He heard her stomach grumble as he started fixing their plates. He set a plate of Grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes, and salad in front of her, "Your welcome..." He picked up the shirt and tossed it across his shoulder. What would you like do drink?" he asked as he gave her some silverware and a napkin. "Milk, water, soda?" Ryan then started to fix his own plate.

"Um, I guess just water." Sara said nervously, before picking up a fork and knife. She first cut into the chicken and took a deep breath in. It smelt delicious and she hadn't had a home cooked meal in a long time. Her stomach reacted by growling again. Sara immediately bit into the chicken piece and her taste buds came alive. She smiled happily and started with the potatoes, the spices on them filling her nose. She was trying not to chow everything down and be polite.

"So, your house is nice. I like it. Clean and big. Kind of empty though..." The last bit kind of trailed off as she realized it sounded kind of sad.

Ryan smiled, "You got it..." he set his plate of food down and got her a glass of cold water from the spout on the fridge door. "Here you are..." he said as he set it down. He got himself a Coke from the fridge and then sat down next to her at the bar and started to eat. When she complemented the house he said, "Thank you... Yeah... Well, I was going to get married a few years ago but she broke it off when she got transferred to Denver..." He ate for a little while and looked at the young woman sitting next to him "So, Sara... Tell me your story... How did you end up on the street?"

Sara blushed and looked towards her lap. She didn't know if she should go through the experience with a complete stranger, she might sob. She didn't want to do that in front of someone she didn't know. It would make things awkward. But She psyched herself out and looked back up at Ryan. "The short story is. My mom walked out on me when I was young. My father tried to take care of me, but he ended up giving into a drinking problem, so I left to try and take care of myself. But it didn't really work out. As you can tell." She let out a sad chuckle and then started to eat her salad. After sipping some water she looked back up to Ryan.

"That's my story. Sorry about your wife. Or wife-to-be I suppose."

Ryan ate and listened as Sara told her story. When she said she was sorry to hear about his wife to be, he gave her a smile and said, "Thank you..." After listening to her story... He just couldn't send her back out there. He was crazy for even thinking about what he was thinking. Ryan took her hand, "Sara... When I brought you here it was because I felt sorry for you... I wanted to give you a chance to get clean, have a hot meal and sleep in a warm bed, then I was going to take you back to the streets and drop you off... But, after hearing your story... I can't just let you go... But I can't keep you here against your will... Would you consider staying with me, here, in my home... there would be one catch though, " he paused for a moment, "You would have to go back to school."

Sara looked at Ryan, and she could tell he was torn. She finished up her sale and then nodded her head to what the man had said. She didn't want to invade on him, but he was asking, he seemed like he was being completely sincere. She looked to her lap and thought for a moment before looking back to Ryan, a reassure expression on her face. She hadn't been to school in six months, she was so far behind that it would take forever to try to catch up, but... she wouldn't get anywhere without her high school degree. She wanted to be a veterinarian once upon a time, perhaps that idea was not far off now that she had this opportunity.

"I will try. I don't want you to pity me though. I'll get a job and pay you rent." She decided that she wouldn't feel like she was mooching if she was giving him money for room and board.

"I don't pity you," said Ryan, as he finished his dinner, "If you want to get a job and pay rent that's fine..."cleaned up the dishes... "So... Would you like the grand tour of your new home?" Ryan took her hand as she slid off the bar stool and took her on a tour of her new home. The downstairs consisted of the kitchen, a dining room; a game room with a Wii, PS3, XBox 360, and a few classic arcade games; a little home theater with a popcorn machine outside, a exercise room, sauna, hot tub, outdoor pool, living room and Ryan's home office.

They returned to the foyer and lead her upstairs they reached the top of the stairs, and stood in between the 4 empty bedrooms, "You may choose any room you like..." All the rooms were practically the same. They were all white with a full size bed. They were two nightstands next to the bed, a couple of dressers, and a desk. There was a TV and a satellite receiver in each room.

Sara was amazed at how well endowed the house was. It was like... a house fit for a family. Which was slightly saddening to Sara as she stopped in the middle of the rooms. She didn't notice she was still holding Ryan's hand, and when she did she quickly let go, the heat from his hand leaving her own. She frowned a little before choosing the room next to his own. She hoped he hadn't minded. Sara walked over to the room and looked outside of the window. The view was nice, and she could tell the breeze would be wonderful come the summer time.

She turned back to Ryan and smiled. He probably didn't realize how much this meant to her. It was as if she was given a second chance. "Thank you Ryan, for all of this. It means a lot." Her cheeks turned slightly pink as she walked up towards him. The holes in the bottom of her pants got caught on her shoe however and she fell, a foot away from Ryan. "Ow... dang pants."

Ryan smiled as Sarah chose her room. He felt good that he was helping someone get back on their feet. "Thank you Ryan, for all of this. It means a lot." she said. He could see her blush a little as she walked back towards him. But her shoe got caught in a hole in her pants and then she fell to the floor, "Ow... dang pants."

Ryan tried not to laugh as he helped her to her feet, "Are you OK, Sara?" Once she was back on her feet he said, "Tomorrow, after I enroll you in school I'm taking you shopping for new clothes and I don't want any arguments. Okay? Speaking of school, I have a friend who is the headmistress of a private school nearby... Would you be OK going there? You'd have to wear a uniform..."

Sarah didn't care what she had to do, she just wanted another chance at the life she thought she would have before. She nodded and smiled before kissing Ryan on the cheek and skipping to her new found bedroom. She didn't close the door behind her, instead she just let it close until it sat naturally open. Her arms drooped at her sides beside she let herself fall down onto the double bed. She instantly passed out and awake around seven or so in the morning.

Sara lazily found her way down the stairs and sat at the bar in the kitchen. Laying her head down on the bar counter, she watched as the sun rose through one of the kitchen windows.

Ryan was a little surprised when he gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to the bed. He smiled and went down to his office. He called his friend and he explained what was going on and she agreed to meet with Ryan and Sara in the morning. Ryan woke up at around 7. He was wearing a University of Michigan T-shirt and blue sweatpants. He looked in Sara's room and was a little concerned when he saw it empty. He went down in the kitchen and saw Sara sitting at the bar in the kitchen... "Good Morning..." He walked over to the coffee pot and turned it on... "Would you like some chocolate chip pancakes and bacon?"

Sara smiled as she heard Ryan's voice. She didn't expect to be so happy to hear him until she saw him, a bit scruffy looking with bed head and an oversized sweatshirt. She smiled and blushed a little before nodding her head excitedly at the idea of chocolate chips and bacon. Her two favourite things. She had gotten a good sleep, one of her best in six months and she was so happy and enthused to start the day that a big smile replaced her lazy, tired expression as Ryan looked bad at her.

"I would definitely loved some pancakes and bacon, you have no idea how good that sounds. "Sara giggled, her black T-shirt pulling up slightly, revealing her ivory coloured abdomen. She looked over to Ryan and smiled, "I hope you had a good night."

"I slept pretty well..." said Ryan as he started to make some pancake batter. "I called my friend of mine. I explained to her what was going on and she agreed to meet with you this afternoon." Ryan got out the chocolate chips and dumped some into the batter. Just then the smell of fresh coffee filled the kitchen, "Help yourself to some coffee if you like... There's half and half or milk in the fridge and the sugar bowl is on the island here. mugs are in the cupboard over the coffee maker." Ryan got some bacon out of the fridge and started to cook it...

Sara smiled, and got up. "You know, you've been really sweet this whole time, " She got a little closer to Ryan, "I was wondering, do you think I can still have a life? I mean, a career and a family. Am I too far gone?" Her voice quivered a little as she got out the last words. She didn't know if she was ready to start school again, or if it would even be worth a try. She felt a pang of nervousness and didn't know if she was making the right decision. She turned away as a year fell down her cheek. Her face turning a slight scarlet. "I'm sorry, why am I getting worked up, those were the conditions, school and I can stay."

Ryan listened what what Sara had to say and he saw the tear run down her cheek. "Hey... Hey... Hey..." he gave her a little hug. "Do you think you could still have a life? A career? A Family? Absolutely! I would never have offered you the opportunity to go back to school if I didn't think you could do it. Don't worry you'll do great..." he gave her a smile and went back to cooking.

After breakfast, they cleaned up the kitchen then headed out. They stopped at the private school nearby. They met the headmistress, Ms. Annabelle Stewart. Ryan explained the situation and Ms. Stewart understood. She took down all of Sara's information then Ms. Stewart gave her a test to see where she belonged. After the test they got the list of what she would need for school including her uniform. It consisted of a navy blue blazer, white blouse, sky blue tie; a blue, black and white plaid pleated skirt, maroon Knee socks, and black Mary Janes with a 2" heel. They went to the school store and got her 6 complete uniforms. Then they headed for the mall to go shopping.

Back
Top Bottom