Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( the Enemy's princess, my Lover. ) LordSessh x DelightfulRevenge

for years, the empire of epsyon, and delukaham have been warring. both sides constantly losing there men and women to each other. the fields had become a landscape of blood, and scars. for nearly 90 years the horrible war had went on, then with the the great king, and queen, it came to an end for a small turn of time. the peace did not last, as the war began anew. now having raged for 6 years. the kingdom had begone to fall. as the king would rush to the tower, where his daughter's room was. burst in, as he looked at her. smiling as he walked over to the bed, and woke her.

"come on my child, we need to go. i have a chariot outside. hurry and put these on. " as he spoke giving her orders, his daughter would find herself with a hood cloak, as well as commoners clothing. as he told her that she would be safe. as he wanted her out of the castle this night for some reason. his eyes showed worry not for himself but for his daughter, unknown that she would never make it to the safe house this night.

( intro your char, the princess of which ever kingdom of the two you prefer. )

Deep in the village named Delukaham laid a King and a Queen, and a beautiful young princess who next to become queen. The young beautiful princess stood at height 5''4, with skin color known as tan, and her eye color bright light green which was noticeable to see from a -very-short distance. Small lips full with colorful pink and pure, it looked even more beautiful. Breast cup size C to D. Her father's kingdom was strong and had impressive soldiers that stood tall and proud before there kingdom and their king. Her father was a brave man, full of pure and glory, and before his people. He was a hard-working man that never really had the chance to pay attention to his family, mainly his people. However, the young princess' mother still loved him. Still, her father was still known for power and (full) control when it came to war and winning; he took no joke when it came to his kingdom and protection to keep it safe and out of harms way. Though, the young princess consider herself different from them....

By the few unpleasant touches of her father she didn't wake at first, but when the pokes still managed to disturbed her from her sleep, and caused her to forward her eyebrows at the such touch which did caused her body to slowly move in motion. The touch for sure still disturbed her and the reaction of her body motions was slowly waking her from her deep sleep, making her have one of those "angry" faces. Once the pokes was gone and away from her body, her mind began to lose out and slowly made her dreams faded to darkness as it struggled its way to reality. Now with her dreams gone and body moving in uncomfortable motions, Rosalie eyes then shot up and was now brought back to reality. She then rubbed her sleepily eyes and yawned. "Do you know how late it is?..." Her voice remaining into a smoothing one, yet exhausting.

Princess Rosalie was a beautiful young women, but a quiet rather shy one. She was now around that age to commit a sign or marriage and start her own kingdom, following her parent's footsteps. Her parents was very demanding people, King and Queen, and took things very seriously. There would be some point that would be nice and be very friendly, but they're still good people to trust and talk to. Rosalie however felt pretty annoyed with her mother sometimes. She would really hate about the fact that her mother would take this 'acting all women' way to far. Yes, Rosalie does acts like a proper women and decent even around other kingdoms, but thinks she doesn't really the help nor need the extra help become a extravagant women, like her mother. Instead, she wanted to be different. Though, she wasn't sure if was ready to be married with a man to forever love. Her father was pressuring her way to much about the marriage and her becoming a young women soon about start her very own life. And hoping one day to have grandchildren. Rosalie wasn't really sure if she would ever have children, because she wouldn't won't to be stress. You also say Rosalie was quite the picker.

When the princess was able to look at the worry face of her dear father who was slowly reaching his aging and years he spent as a good king, sorrow soon brought the princess as she wondered what's wrong. She instantly sat up, "Father, what's wrong?" She half whispered, "Where are we going?," She repeated once more, her light green eyes beaming on her father as they soon looked away and towards her cabinets that held her clothing. Rosalie soon got up and listened to the orders of her fathers as he assigned, and walked away to get some of clothing that was in his highly expectation. But even though her father explained she was going to be safe she wanted to know where they were going, and why go at this time of night....

(sorry for the delay, got kinda side track with real life. )

"do not worry my dear, you will be safe. just please listen to me for this once, and do exactly as is say."
as he spoke to her, coaxing his daughter out of the castle. she would soon find herself in a common looking carriage
as the horses were nothing special, unlike the ones her family owned. was it really that bad, to make her old man hide
her. as he kissed her gently on the head before closing the carriage door.
"be safe, i promise i will find you once we are back to proper standings. remember i love you. "
as he spoke closing the door. before she could really take it all in, the carriage began to move. as he waved to her, before turning,
and running tours the castle armory entrance. once the carriage would be a good distance away, the sight of the castle under attack would
be plain as day. fire, the sound of swords, and sight of arrows. as the carriage passed several dead warriors. from her home, as well as unknown ones
to the young princess.

(so do we want her captured by the enemy, or by slave traders, then sold to the enemy? )

(It's alright. She should be captured by the enemy)

"Okay, Father, tell me. I'll do anything," The young princess's eyes growing desperate as she was dying to hear what he have to say. After finishing a moment of dressing, she quickly followed her father out the quarters and into the pitch black of darkness as they suddenly stumble across a familiar carriage, but it wasn't new. It was the same old-looking carriage that her father used and now, to travel and visited other Kingdoms; and Rosaline figured that what it just looked like for. Another traveling trip...Great...Confused yet curious, Rosaline gave her father a cautious look but didn't questioned, and slowly walked to the carriage door. But before the princess could ever hop inside, she once again turned back towards her father and sadly frowned; watching him as he kissed her broke her heart into precious pieces and wondered what was really happening. Though, without a word, she finally hopped inside the carriage and sat uncomfortable in her sitting position, waiting for that moment for the carriage door to closed with a shut. Once it shut tightly and the carriage began to move, she once more heard his voice from behind, leaving to soundless whisper when she noticed he might be miles away and knew she would never see him again. Tears soon began to trickle in burning her insides. And Rosaline has still haven't been told where she was going, which she began to fear her worst faiths.

Until that fear soon turned into exhaustion, and Rosaline's eyes grew once again heavy and shut tightly, causing her to fall into a deep asleep .

hours passed, as she would soon be awakened by a violent collision. outside her chariot driver had
been shot, as well as the horses with arrows. the enemy army was soon there. as they began to move in on the
area, or package. as they believe this to be something of value, unaware it was actually a person. as she would soon find herself face
to face. several armored knights opened the door. as they looked in. at what seemed to be a normal commoner. unaware of her royal blood. the knights
would forcefully grab her arm. pulling the young lass out and tossing her onto the ground.

"alright miss. tell us where is the treasure the king was rushing out of the castle. we know it was on this carriage. so tell us. "

as the one rude knight spoke, another smirked, as he came from behind her, with a knife. before long she would find herself with a slash
on her clothing allowing her breast to fall into the open. as he laughed. the one in the back didn't seem to interested in her or his men's
actions. as he continued to search her ride.

Awoken by a sudden sound of cries and the neighing of the horses who cries can also be heard, Rosaline's eyes suddenly fluttered open when she noticed the ride has stopped and wasn't moving, but just sudden stillness. And She wondered what was happening in the outside world as the cries soon slowly faded and turned into silence, however, the unfamiliar footsteps was new. As Rosaline sat uncomfortable in seat for a little longer listening to the cautious sound, after the recent cries, she soon noticed the bright sunlight hitting against her face when she looked back to the entrance of the carriage and saw several other of men standing in front, before they suddenly grabbed her and threw against across the ground, causing her to land with a thud. "What was that for?" She groaned in pain and her eyes squinted from the bright sunlight as it know it was hitting against her eyes when she raised her head and glanced at man who called out to her.

After listening to the voice, she was so confused on what treasure he was talking about she just had to give him a blank stare, before ever answering. "What are you talking about? I'm the only person in there....In fact, I don't have a clue where I'm going..." With that, she looked away from the person and turned to her only hope, the carriage, and gasped when she noticed her only hope turned to a bloody one. Taking in the unpleasant sight of dead horses and man, she now felt lost and trapped.

Suddenly, hearing a slight ripping of clothes as it teared apart, she looked down and noticed her breast was now exposed before the man and gasped. With no servants to fix this issue or replace with a new set of clothes, Rosaline didn't know to do but just gulped in fear. She felt to exposed to look at them now.

As they scanned the carriage, Rosaline guessed he was behind this and was probably planning of killing or torture her if she even dare made sound for help. But it still made her wondered who was this person and why was he doing this. Without a word, she then forced herself to bite her lips, holding her back from screaming for help, and looked down with the corners of her eyes and was now gazing at the man who just spoken. Looking into his eyes, she only saw pure evil in them and thought him as a bad person and quietly reflected his words when mention what would happened to her, or could happened...

the tall silent man looked over, as he began to move away from the carriage.
"this woman is all that is in this one. it is a waste of time. bring her though we can at least
get some gold for such a harlet. " as he spoke the other two smirked. as they were quick to grasp the young princess
by the ankles, and arms. carrying her like a doll or toy. as they laughed doing this. she was being abusively handled. as images
of her father's knights bring in slaves from the outside world would come back to haunt her. being handled the way her servant's
were when they were first brought to the kingdom. as this was going on her royal carriage would soon be lit ablaze
and left to burn as a signal to any who might come this way.

Before Rosalie could ever struggle to rise upon her feet once more, a sudden but quick grasped from the ankles and the arms soon caught her attention as began to hear the sound of dragging and the feeling of her aching body as it motioned. With eyes full of fear and sorrow, she glanced back from where she came from and the dead horses - as they laid lifelessly still- and felt a deepness of lost and confusion. Not knowing where they came from or where they belonged, this dragged began to hurt. With the uneasy scramble of her feet, she struggled to getup. "It would be nice if I could walk, and not a doll"

DelightfulRevenge said:
Before Rosalie could ever struggle to rise upon her feet once more, a sudden but quick grasped from the ankles and the arms soon caught her attention as began to hear the sound of dragging and the feeling of her aching body as it motioned. With eyes full of fear and sorrow, she glanced back from where she came from and the dead horses - as they laid lifelessly still- and felt a deepness of lost and confusion. Not knowing where they came from or where they belonged, this dragged began to hurt. With the uneasy scramble of her feet, she struggled to getup. "It would be nice if I could walk, and not a doll"

"shut up, we don't need you to walk, we just need you alive. hell we don't really need you alive for what we have plan girly."
as the one man spoke, the other stopped and slapped her for speaking out. however there leader soon walked over, smacking them
both against the back of the head. as he would help the young lass up onto her feet.
"sorry, my men are idiots, but i hope you understand your situation. " as he spoke in a polite, and
respectful manor. he looked at her, as she looked like a common slave market girl at the moment.

Even though Rosaline wasn't expecting the slapped across the face, a sudden grunted soon escaped from her lips as her eyes watered but mainly widened. She was surprised to see the knight smack a princess across the face, even though she was highly ranked and had authority over them, but for her she was in most shock. With the stinging pain on the cheek from where the knight smacked, Rosalie was able to hold back the tears while her eyes watered. But with most gracefulness in her gratitude and the willing help from the knight who she figured must be the leader, she was once again risen up to her feet.

After listening to the other knight, for what he had to say, Rosaline grumbled stubbornly. "Don't touch me..." She ordered slightly and continued her walking from there. However, she wondered what situation he was mentioning to her about.

Did they know she was a princess? Rosaline hoped they did. She was worry.

as she ordered, the two looked at each other as they began to laugh. there leader stopped. as he turned around looking over the young woman.
"ordering us is a bad thing? you need yo understand something miss. who you were doesn't matter now, what you are is a slave to be sold. so we
can do this the easy way, or i can have my men here give your goods a test run, and see how it feels to break such a strong spirited
girl before we get back to town. " as he spoke, his words were honest, yet brutal. as he spoke, the other could could be seen getting all excited with
the idea of enjoying this girl right now. her clothing was already a bit ruined, as they had damaged her a bit, exposing the young lady. it was soon
clear they did not know she was a princess nor did they seem to care.

Rosalie suddenly halted. When Rosalie heard the word 'salve' she was soon turned off, especially for a fact when some of them laughed, she said. "W-Wait, what?! I'm a s-salve?" Her voice sounding puzzled and shockingly snapping at the Knight as her eyes grew huge when he mention that with no emotion. "We never made any sort of treaty to this! Since when you had the right to change my traditions?" Rosalie's voice getting higher while her body heated with rage and quietly shaking at the same time. This is totally not what she signed up for, especially for a princess going to a salve. "I hardly even know you to be considered as a salve... " And once she said that, she can hear the same teasing sound of their laughter as she stood there, blank.

As Rosalie stood there and thought confusedly as they were closing in the towns, she was so lost. How come she didn't see this before? Now everything made sense. Driven away from her kingdom, having guards behind her back, and them who thinks he can do whatever he want, and now turning to a salve?! This couldn't be happened. For Rosalie, she was really close to arguing the young man for making such decision and protest she wasn't going to be salve, but something soon paused her from continuing.

hearing her words, the two goons laughed, as they were soon felt close to her. as the young man smirked.
" a fire burns in this young lass. perhaps she would be more fitting of a sex toy, or a pet what you think boys?"
speaking in a tone he chuckled grabbing her hand, as he pulled her along. the other two like rabid dogs waiting for scraps, to
get at the young princess. as he spoke in a soft tone walking tours the village.

"so you were the treasure huh? with that tone, i assume you were once the princess, of that castle we destroyed earlier?"
as he spoke in a soft, yet careless tone. his hold on her hand was a tight one, yet some how gentle. pulling her along,
rosalie would soon feel the other two groping her a bit, on the rear. as they were practically savages waiting to take any
piece of ass they could.

Rosalie couldn't help but felt disgusted. As the knight and others fiercely gestured her to whatever they were taking her, she could feel the lustful looks on the other knights as they watched her from behind. She was disturbed how she could almost see drools running down their lips while she bit her, hard. However, she was able to see the small houses and realized they were near the village, hoping these would leave soon. As they continued to walk, her eyes soon peered up to the knight who held her accountable in her presence, by holding in the hand, and listened to him as spoke.

With a careless face Rosalie was about to say something until she suddenly felt a nuding grope on her ass and quickly spun around. "Don't you dare touch there!" She said to both guards, not caring who started it first and slapped across the face for touching a princess there. Rosalie knew they didn't understand, but she wasn't going to allow herself to be a salve who was used for pleasure.

As her eyes scattered around the unfamiliar village, that she had a feeling this would her new home, she came to sense they were close and should be reaching the castle any minute. However, the courtyard for some reason managed to brought back bitter memories of her royal home and could see it perfectly picture herself playing in the courtyard with her other friends as they chased around the open space, while her mother, The Queen, watched them from a distance. And Rosalie couldn't explain how fun it used to be back then when she was a child, which caused a small crack on her lips to hatch and spring into a small resourceful face. But that smile didn't always last for long.

in the village now, the young princess was taken to a old looking hut, as he smirked.
"well my dear, this is our new home for the night. i suggest you behave or my boys here will
make you an unwilling mother, if you get my drift. " as he pushed her into the house, his two men went in
with her. as the leader walked off, to get some clothing and supplies for them. alone with the two grunts, the princess
would soon notice there eyes glaring at her exposed chest, drooling like some starved animals. as it seemed they
wanted her to make a move, any kind of move to grant them permission to act out.

As Rosalie quietly walked behind the Knight without a single word-as he lead the way, towards the old looking hut, she was once again grabbed roughly under for the elbow and was dragged up the hut, which left Rosalie wondering what she did wrong. But instead of considering this as a punishment, she thought this more of a guidance. When Rosalie was noticing and seeing disturbing and old-looking things that were owned by the hut itself, she was mainly horrified by the precious ugly beauty she was seeing even though she lived a palace herself. And Rosalie never came to thought she would see anything like it or anything so disgrace or unpleasant. However, she wasn't expecting to see a lot of wandering eyes gazing at her. Whenever Rosalie would walked down the muddy ground of the village, with the knights by her side and every passing corner that they would passed by, there would always be a servant or a woman starring at her with huge eyes whom couldn't stop gasping when she would glanced over at their direction. Additionally, when the both of them passed the last corner there was a servant who had a round silver tray in her hands with mugs of fresh wine and water, which Rosalie was guessing it was for either the men, and she also looked quite surprised herself. This particular servant had light brown hair with brown eyes, she had a medium body and looked young for her age. Rosalie could say between in mid 20's or so, but she knew she was quiet young and looked decent for her age, yet who looked quiet similar to the others servants she knew and had...until that servant randomly disappeared and never returned. But when Rosalie passed that servant, she kept her eyes cautious on the servant as it randomly mouthed her something, "passing" her a note, but Celestia didn't seem to understand so shrugged for now; however she was curious why they were looking at her.

When Rosalie entered the hut and stood in middle of the room, with one hand by her side and other covering her exposed breast, she began to panicked by the stares. Then their list full grunts. "Do you know who I am?" She asked, eyes widening.

"who you were is not important little missy, what's important is that you belong to us now. "
"ya, the boss is gonna get ya something nice, and we can enjoy ya until then, so please give us a reason. "
as they spoke the two were sounding more, and more like idiots, yet they were strong, armed, and well trained for
battle. showing they needed little manors to be good warriors. the one stayed by the door, as the second grunt smirked,
walking tours her. as he got closer, unsheathing his blade. it would not be long before rosalie felt the cold tip of the steel
against her, as he was using his blade to slowly shred her clothing as he laughed while doing this.

"What- are you doing?"

Feeling the light pokes of the sword as it slowly shred her clothes into tiny pieces, her eyes were locked down onto the floor without moving a single eye away. A few small gulps came to its dead end when she finally placed an hand by either sides where her breast was held at and slowly pulled the rest of the breast piece down below her stomach, exposing half of her body in front of them. In the meantime, Rosalie was already seem tooe barrassed to show face as her biggest nightmares appeared, while they sliced her clothes herself in front of the other men that she hardly knew or expected to know. She wondered what was on they're mind right now while he full authority to see it all here; he was probably enjoying. Celestia soon continued to felt embarrassed until she was fully naked. And it still was humiliating.

once she was nude, the one man sheathed his blade as he laughed. moving away from her, as his buddy walked up to her. rosalia soon felt his hand
pushing her down onto the ragged bed. as his foul breath began to beat against her flesh. as the two were ordered not to touch her
unless she did something against them. they were ignoring the orders, as she would soon feel the one foul old man begin to finger her, as he pressed his heavy
body on top of her now exposed body. as he did this, she would soon find herself forced into a sickening kiss, as his hand was forcing itself upon
her.

Rosalie grunted when she was pushed into the ragged bed. As her legs scrambled together, hiding the most intense figure of her body that she wouldn't allow anyone to touched, she scrolled back. Feeling the hard, last full Mand as they drew into and not even once listening to the orders, Rosalie lowly wailed by the gesture of motions and cried as they continued. And not only thay, she felt herself defeated and defenseless when she realized her pussy was twitching with fear and lust, as the unfamiliar man finger her. Additionally, her lips also wetted when she felt the other knight gave her sickening kiss, making and causing things to be uncomfortable and unpleasant. Whimpering she slowly moved her hands to knights and tried to push them away, however, her body didn't.

now alone with the two thugs of knights. the young princess would find her body being fingered, her breast fondled, and her lips kissed.
they were soon both on her. as one enjoyed her lips. the other forced himself between her legs, as the young lass would feel his foul tongue licking up against
her folds. the one which was there leader told them not to touch her unless she tried anything, yet here they were preparing to violate the young
lass. to her horror, rosie would soon notice they both had wicked erections, as there members were currently visible. the knights smirked, as the one broke
the kiss, to begin pushing the head against her lips. while the other knight continued to eat her out, wanting her nice and moist.

As the knight fingers still continued to fuck her pussy and thrust them with no hesitation, she still continued to struggle through his grip as they pinned her down the bed. But once he rested his leg over her legs and their body now pushing against each other, it suddenly made things uncomfortable for Rosalie as she felt the hardness of their cock pressing down between her butt cheeks and laid cozy between there while he worked with his fingers. Feeling the moist wetness of pussy that was known as her juices sprang into action and fleeing to the Knight's hand as they took her with his fingers and easier to slide in and out, Rosalie screamed in pain when she felt her climax was near.

Rosalie cocked her head to the side then she narrowed her eyes and gasped as they fondled her breast. She cried out loudly as his fingers continued to violate her pussy and thrust in and out with speed. Rosalie whimpered again as his other hand worked her breast, her nipples going rock hard from it. She cried out once more as he started to suck and lick her neck, this was almost to much for her. And sooner or later she was going to have a extreme orgasm. With no ability to fight back or struggle to freedom, Rosalie stayed trapped in knights legs and hands but still continued to cry. She still couldn't believe what they were doing. Until a couple minutes later, she finally cum.

as he finally came, the knights both laughed, as the one soon repositioned himself. his thick hot member began to pierce her
innocent womanly entrance. as he began to lick her nipples, and nip at them. the other one was soon at her side, as he pulled his own
out. "alright girly, choose you want to do this willingly or am i gonna have to force you to give me some action as well. "
as he spoke, his buddy was already piercing into her. the action was viciously dominating, as the two were raping her. the one was soon trying
to force her to suck his cock, as he wanted a blow job while the stronger of the two grunts was piercing deep into her pussy now.

Not even caring "if" she had cum or not, she was badly in desperate to know when this finger fucking was going to end, which still continued and feel his fingers rapidly thrust in her small pussy while she still struggled against his strong grips; the hard finger fucking thrusts felt like hours besides minutes; Rosalie really hopped it ended soon. In the meantime for now, she lowly cried to herself more. As time passed on and only sudden silence can be heard, Rosalie's desire soon came true when she felt the knight's violate fingers stopped and withdrew out from her pussy and released her from his grip. With that sudden freedom and air now circling around her body and cooling of her body once she got space she needed, Rosalie was able to breathe again, and groaned with relief for that. It was good again to have that same relieve that her body was having. However, her pussy ached with pain by the violate thrusting she was getting in return, and hated how it was throbbing her as it was known currently reddened with her juices surrounding it. Rosalie just hoped this was the "last" time it happens. But something strange inside her told her it wasn't over.

Rosalie gasped by the sudden action. She could already feel his rock hard cock pressing against her thigh, close to her womenhood; it was already uncomfortable. She then felt it began to rub up and down her, making it even more uncomfortable to move along with. And with that, she unexpectedly felt his cock slowly managing its way to the entrance of womenhood and forcibly inserted in, causing Rosalie to scream and tilt her head back, with full time pain. Their grunts and groans filled the room with their pleasure as they fucking her, making it unpredictable for Rosalie to believe such a thing. Instead of it being pleasure it was pain, for Rosalie. And she found this a joke. They couldn't be serious.

"You're too big!" Rosalie exclaimed tightly closing her eyes, moving her hands to the sheets once more and holding onto them tightly, not caring if it was possibly to rip apart; her main problem was the pain she was experiencing at this moment. Additionally, keeping her mouth shut from the anxious that awaited for her mouth to open. Rosalie refused to give the knight the blowjob.

refusing to give the one man what he wanted, rose soon felt his weight on her chest, as he positioned himself
ontop of her. his knees on her shoulders, as his weight crushed down on her chest. his one hand reach down to
twist her nipple hard, as the other pinched her nose. he was hell bent on getting that oral satisfaction from her.
as the bulkier of the two was ramming into the girl's innocent body. his member was not to long, however it was horridly thick making it
feel like a stretch each time he slid in and out of her. the two were having them selves a ball of a good time, as she would
hear them speak of the story they would use to justify raping her. as they were told not to touch her unless she tried to escape, and
if she struggled then they could enjoy her.

Back
Top Bottom