Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3 interest thread.

batman4560

The God Damn Batman
Honestly this is to fill a craving I have been having alot lately after playing through the first two KOTOR games. First Revan Leaves then Meetra the Exile. But before Meetra leaves she trains her crew in the ways of the Force. They go on to form a new Jedi order. I would like to pick things up from there. A few short years after this Order is founded on Dantooine, the Sith Return as they often do. However these Sith are mostly all Zabrak. These Zabrak have found an old and powerful Sith Space Station that amplifies the dark side of the force within Sith who are mentally connected to the weapon. To make matters worse, the Sith no longer follow the rule of two and instead currently number ten Sith Lords or Darths. Nine of whom are Zabrak and the final member has not revealed himself. Of the Ten Sith Lords all of them hold a powerful Sith Artifact and each has taken over a Planet with Dxun as the newest and closest planet to the Academy on Dantooine. While the current Council cannot abandon the Academy to investigate personally they are worried about their friend Mandalore and recruit a few Jedi and their allies to investigate and learn what they can of this new Sith Threat before more of their influence is felt on Republic space....

So Obviously the players would be the Jedi, Mandalorian's, Droids, Slicers, Scoundrels and Soldiers of the game. They would be given the Ebon Hawk to use to travel in like in every good Old Republic story. I am looking for no more than eight players for this game, all of who would be the heroes but I would be willing to work with some if they would like to go over to the dark side. However some people that follow the darkside might want to stop the new Sith and aid the Jedi in this case. The Game would start off on Dxun with the players just touching down on the Jungle moon or meeting up with allies there.

I would be playing the villains of the game and any npc's. However if anyone is interested in helping Co-Gm this with me I would not turn down the help. But first and foremost is anyone interested in this?

Holy crap! I would love to try this again. Sorry about not being able to finish the last one.

Wow after like a month of not having any activity, I am glad to see this is getting interest. If everyone is still up for the game Ill be happy to run it.

I could work with this. Do we have to be Jedi or can we go all Dark Side on people's asses?

You can go darkside if you want. Think of it like the games. You will all start on the neutral range and work from either light or darkside as the game progresses.

Come up with a character each, being either Jedi, Scoundrel, Bounty Hunter, Scout, or Soldier. Give me a basic bio of them including their physical stats. (I.E. Height, eye color, build things of that nature.) Weather or not they were trained in the council and a basic history for them. :)

Back
Top Bottom