Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess of the Ring (Yuri wrestling) interests check thing

☢Utsuho☢

What does the note say for you?
Hello ☢Utsuho☢ here to start an ideal in my head. Anyone that had played Princess of the Ring should know how the plot, but for those who haven't here the run down. Several girl had been given a invitation to the Princess of the Ring tournament letting them fight beautiful woman and the winner get the prize money. The rules are no men allowed, come in swimsuit, the one to orgasm first loses.

Yes this rp will not have any male character and you have to be ok with rping with other male rping as female. Also this will have violent. As for the story I would like it to be change so that it isn't a tournament and more like having a roster or something.

I hope that those who read this will join or at the least give out a feedback

Profile page

I haven't played Rumble Roses so I can't really. The game can be easily found with a google search.

tumblr_mnnzwuMICT1r4zjplo1_250.gif

Hooray

Now just have to wait for 3 or 4 more people then I'll setup a character profile

Orin_hm.gif

MORE PARTY MEMBERS!

@Alura--x--Uneii
OC, the four main girls, Juliette's sister (if anyone want to play as her), and Nina's girlfriend (if anyone want to play her).

As for the woman who gave out the invitation I was planning on replacing her.

Can you guys give me a rundown on the characters. I wasn't able to access this game myself. Also, I doubt if we're going to get six people for this. You may want to cut it down to just four spots, or play more than one character. Getting a large group together for anything here is a tall order.

You can go google the game and get it. ^^ I'll by the one in the black sling bikini, I forget her name but the lesbian nympho as the game calls her >_<

Well, I personally don't want to download it. I don't need to, anyway. I just want a list of playable girls, with a brief description and anything I should know about her. This is stuff that should have been included in the introduction, anyway. It's more user friendly.

Now that I have information, though, I'll take Juliette. She matches characters I usually play. Nina is someone I could play as a second character. I'm not sure that I could do a good Karin, but I could try if I had to. Also, Alura, your girl is Sophia.

I'm not going to take everybody. I'm just saying that I can if we don't get anybody else to do it. I prefer to keep it at two max, personally, but I've played as many as 25 characters at once.

Ok I'm fine that, though I'll still keep this open for other to join and I'm still open to OC, because have no ideal what the host PotR name is unless I had miss something. So I'll just replace her with a OC and have her fight as well. Anyway Character profile thread is all set.

I think you have misunderstood me. It's not that I don't 'give two shits' about the game. It's just that I don't want to download it. If I could play it off of a website, like other adult games, I would. But, that's not how it worked out. I would have been happy to take an OC, but the GM asked for canons. No canons, no roleplaying. I had an interest in roleplaying this, so I took a canon.

Back
Top Bottom