Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

◄ Breaking Girls ► [NSFW Image - IMs Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Cat

Super-Earth
-Breaking Princesses- / Dominance, Depraved Romance, Noblewomen (NSFW Image)

b46f6a9c015fe2e61e4e74a29adeb1c949529d9f.jpg
◄ Breaking Princesses ►

Greetings! I am Curious Cat and I am seeking talented and literate writers to play roles as noblewomen. At the moment I am looking for something short as a way of feeling out compatibility with others writers, but can expand the story if we click.

What am I looking for in the princess characters I seek to break…? Intelligent, willful, and the ability to be corrupted pending I find just the right key to unlock them. Although I don’t care for extreme non-consensual scenes, I do enjoy dubious consent.

Expect kidnapping, sensual forms of torture, being forced to dress in lovely gowns and deviant lingerie, a chance at a demented romance blooming, and your character being broken into a submissive and obedient toy; expected to be a princess in public, but an obedient slave in bed… Or, whatever place your captor chooses to indulge in you.

A few things about me…

♦ I am literate and expect the same from my potential writing partners. I expect at the very least the same effort I put into a written response. As role players we feed off one another… I am going to be making sure to fulfill your desires in what we write within the realm of both of our mutual tastes. The simple lack of using a spell checker shows me you don’t care about what you offer me. Typos happen and don’t bother me… However, carelessness does.

♠ I keep engaged in my writing through real time sessions using IMs. I have AIM, YIM, MSN, and even accounts on Gmail and Skype. I really can’t keep engaged any other way. One of my favorite writers on this forum and I stopped being compatible partly over them not being able to commit to IMs anymore. I adore her and her writing, but if she couldn’t convince me to give PMs a try again I assure you that you won’t be able to no matter how talented you are. All I will say here is I am worth the inconvenience.

♥ I am a very deviant creature. Why, my tastes are quite dark. My definite nos? I don’t like gore, blood play, scat, watersports, vomit, and all out rape.

♣ Feel free to send me a PM and an IM. Would love to discuss plots, ideas, and deviant thoughts with you. Below are some lovely pieces of inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom