Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Locke's Eternity

Shmewyy

Dust
Long time ago, there were 5 sisters that fell from the heavens. Kairi; The goddess of the Death, Aqua; The goddess of the moon, Xiao; The goddess of the Sun, Nani; The goddess of Beauty, and Locke; The goddess of Life. Their beauty was from the heavens itself. "Beauty? Ha! You havent seen beauty until you met me!" She said. Nani became angry, for which she was a jealous goddess. "How dare you insult me!" Nani said to her. She had grabbed the queen, making her face look like a witch. Her smooth skin because old and dry.

Locke begged Nani not to kill the human, because of the dangers it could cause. Nani didnt care, her heart grew to darkness with hate. Xiao laughed at her sister ignorance. Kairi Wasnt pleased with it, so was Aqua. "Fighting with one another isnt the answer." Kairi said to Nani. "Then let me smite that human who humiliated me!" "Enough," Aqua said, the waves from the sea grew with her anger. "This is why you will never get your wings." After Aqua said that, Nani grew into rage. Using her powers, she cursed her sisters. Kairi, Aqua, and Xiao hearts became corrupted with darkness. With Locke the only one who hasnt been corrupted, she tries to flee from her younger sister. Nani Saw that she tried to flee, so she cast a spell on her, turning her into stone. With her sisters by her side, and her older sister gone forever, she killed the queen, making a warning to everyone that anyone who tries to pass Nani's beauty shall be killed every year in every town. If not, the town would be burned town, killing everyone.

Every year, 5 young maidens, dressing similar to the goddesses, is presented in the middle of the town so that the goddesses could choose which one that they wanted to take. It has been a hundred years since it happened.​

___
Anyone interested?

I will post on here (If anyone post on here..) About joining
Im going to bed ^-^

Back
Top Bottom