Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Paradise (Beachhouse RP)

VIX

Planetoid
WELCOME TO PARADISE​

AnLLSNj.jpg

I've been in one before and it was a ton of fun. A kind of "let your hair down" casual Roleplay where characters can let loose.

The story takes place on a semi-isolated island in the Florida Keys. Sprawling white sand beaches encircle the front of our island, a welcome mat to our luxurious beachhouse, featuring the tropical cabana for outdoor retreat, and pool and spa combo. The island is backed up to a wall of rock, excellent for some amateur cliff diving. The pocket of lush forest provides the perfect environment for a tranquil escape, featuring a freshwater spring complete with a miniature waterfall.

A ideal retreat for those who wish to escape the stress of modern civilization.

You take the summer off and treat yourself to your own company, away from the distractions of the world. Catch some rays, read that novel that's been sitting on your bookshelf. Perhaps spiritual, or inspirational.

Whatever the reason, you quickly discover you weren't the only one with this idea and neither was the realtor when you signed up for the timeshare. Now you share your island with a bunch of strangers, all under the impression of having the island to themselves for the summer. Do you settle your differences and make a compromise? Will you make enemies or life-long friendships? Summertime fling or passionate romance?

--

As far as plots go, I'm still looking for a "twist". Their group may travel via sailboat to either the Caribbean or Miami to go partying and clubbing or any assortment of activities. The Miami trip may include confronting the business man that ripped them off. They will also have storms or inclimate weather. And I might end it with a tropical storm...who knows.

Entry will be limited to three or four players, maximum of five or six characters. Either a 1:1 or 2:1 ratio of males to females. All depending on the level of interest.

Age is restricted to 20-26 years old.

Dynamic relationships are encouraged. Romance is highly encouraged. Sex is obviously allowed.

Those are the basics, let me know what you think!

My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/general%20major

For the time being I am kinda swamped. I'd still like to explore this as a group role-play. Like I told sexywriter; if in a month I'm ready, if you'd still be willing?

Back
Top Bottom