Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Journey Begins (Nothy and Inspirit)

When the sky was slowly turning a dark orange and pink, she stirred from her snooze and rubbed her eyes sleepily to take in her unfamiliar surroundings. After spending years cooped in a laboratory for research purposes, the Mudkip had forgotten the sense of comfort that came with waking up in the wilderness. Even if a more humid and damp place was more suited as her natural environment, a grassy field smelling of wildflowers and fresh grass was better than a dingy metal room.

A few seconds later, as her awakened mind wandered, she realized she was resting on her Tamer, whom she had just started a journey with a few hours ago. The warm embrace of a human was slightly foreign to her, but the Mudkip was quick to adjust to the lulling sounds of Chris' heartbeat pressed right to her cheek and his familiar scent putting both her body and mind at ease. "How long were we asleep?" she mumbled, when, finally, the drowsiness ebbed. "It's dark." Looking ahead, she realized that the route they were supposed to be on was now lit dimly by lamps, but the lighting was scattered and provided little to no illumination the rest of the way.

Slowly, the Mudkip pulled on her pair of panties, disliking the fact that it was still damp with her juices. Kalani then turned to her Tamer. "Come on, we should go!" she urged him.

He paused from petting her as she began to stir, watching her eyes struggle to open for a few moments. He could get used to her waking up beside him. "Its about half past 7, looks like we slept a bit later than I had planned." He had wanted to try and make it to the next town by nightfall, but it seemed that wasn't going to be an option. He wasn't too worried though, there were enough lights along the road for them to make it there at a reasonable pace.

While he would have enjoyed laying with her for longer, he finally stood up as she did the same. His neck and back were stiff from leaning against the tree for so long, but he would get over it. "Yeah, just let me get my things." He snagged the unused bottle of lube and stuck it back into his pack before hoisting it onto his shoulders. "Alright, time to get going for real this time." he said with a chuckle. He began walking back to the road through the empty field. His excitement from earlier returned as his feet his the hard packed dirt.

"So, Kalani, how was your first taming?" He could feel himself getting excited just thinking about it, the memory vivid in his mind. He could feel himself stiffening slightly as the session ran through his mind, but he tried not to dwell on it too much as they made their way from one dim pool of lamplight to another.

The Mudkip unrolled the pleats of her skirt that had bunched up her leg from sleeping in a slight fetal position, smoothing it out with her hands. Naturally, she took her Tamer's side and started walking towards the path that they had strayed from before. She was excited that she was finally out of that godforsaken laboratory and adventuring somewhere, with her Tamer to accompany her. Of course, she knew that the vast wilderness was teeming with dangers, with some that she may not be prepared for, but she was pridefully convinced that she was a better fighter than the wild Pokegirls. If only she disregarded the fact she had little to no actual experience, however.

"It was..." she answered her Tamer, thankful that the darkness was dimming the saturated pink hues on her cheeks. "It was... fine! Just peachy." Her silly pride stopped her from being too enthusiastic about it, as she also thought there was no reason to go about stroking her Tamer's ego too much, either. "It went better than I thought, I guess," Kalani also commented, lightly crossing her arms over her chest. To be honest, she still felt the dull pain from being taken for the first time, and her Tamer's cum dried on her inner thighs.

The Mudkip took a few steps forward and walked ahead of Chris, turning around so she could walk backwards, facing him. "What's the next town from here called? Are there a lot of Pokegirls? Are there a lot of Mudkips, too?" she asked in just one breath, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "You think there are gonna be other Tamers there that wanna fight?"

Chris was pretty sure she was just trying to save face with her nonchalance. The mischievous side of him wanted to tease her about how much noise she had made, but he thought better of it. There would be time for teasing in the days to come. After all, they weren't going to be apart from each other anytime soon. That thought caused a cheerful smile to spread across his face as he walked alongside her.

"Its Oldale Town." He said, taking his answers a bit more slowly than her questions. Though her enthusiasm was quite adorable. He could practically see her eyes sparkling even in the dim evening light. "Probably not too many Pokegirls or Tamers around there, its more of a rest stop for new Tamers just getting started. We'll have to wait til we get on the road to Petalburg City before we start running into other Tamers. There should be plenty on the road in and out of Petalburg, so we'll need to do plenty of training to get ourselves ready for all the battles we'll have ahead of us."

His mind now turned to what they would need to do to get ready for the battles ahead. At least one more Pokegirl would be ideal, as some trainers outside Petalburg would have two or three already. He would need to let Kalani battle a few wild Pokegirls to get some experience before going against other Tamers. That would be a good way to spend the next day once they got to Oldale Town. "We can make some plans for training once we get into town, and I think tomorrow we'll start doing some serious training!" He was getting fired up about the days ahead, eager to show everyone what he and Kalani could do.

"Oldale Town, huh?" she repeated slowly, remembering vaguely of the times some Tamers would wander into the laboratory claiming they were from that part of the region. She hadn't really paid attention to the details, then, as she was only a young Mudkip at the time. What was even more important was the fact that she was on the road headed straight to Oldale Town, and she couldn't wait to see what it was like in a new town with new people.

"I do some training on my own, thank you very much," she bragged with a slight puff of her chest for show. It was true that she kept herself fit, but the daily exercise she fit in paled in comparison to the skills she needed to learn in actual battles. Having a fit physique only helped make it a little easier. The Mudkip stopped in her tracks and placed one foot behind her to keep her balance upright, as she spotted a familiar head of green nearby.

A few feet ahead, there was a Turtwig Pokegirl getting up from her knees, and a red-faced Tamer who was quickly tucking himself back in at the sight of the two. Kalani tried not to pay too much heed to the other Pokegirl since the two had been on tense terms during their laboratory days, but seeing her on the road with her own Tamer was nice. A little strange, even. In a matter of time, they were going to become stronger, evolved, and one day, they were going to face each other on the battlefield. At the moment, however, it didn't look like the other Tamer and the Turtwig with cum all over her face was quite in a presentable condition to be battling.

"Looks like we weren't the only ones that stopped," Kalani said.

"I have no doubts about that." He said, looking her up and down quite openly. He had seen firsthand just how well she had taken care of her body. There was no questioning her physical readiness for battles. However, there was more too it than just being in shape. "Even so, its my job to help you reach your full potential, and I'm gonna work with you however long it takes to make you reach that point." He placed his hand on the top of her head "I am you Tamer after all, and-" He was cut off by the sight of another Pokegirl and her Tamer, one that looked very familiar.

Out of courtesy, Chris didn't say anything to Roy, not wanting to embarrass him any further. He simply nodded and kept walking, urging Kalani to keep walking. He imagined that wouldn't be the last time he'd run into Roy, and he would likely battle him in the future. For now though, he settled on moving further down the road before speaking again "Well, I can't really blame them, though with the head start he had, I figured he would have been in Oldale Town hours ago."

Chris shrugged it off though, not concerning himself to greatly with Roy or how he was spending his time. As they continued to walk through the forest, they reached an area without any streetlights. While it took a moment, his eyes adjust to the darkness, and found that the light of the moon and the stars did just as good a job lighting the path. Chris stopped a moment to admire the white pinpricks scattered across the sky. Once they reached the big cities, they wouldn't stand out as much. He felt a bit sentimental, realizing he wouldn't be home again for a while. "Next time we walk through here, it will be as champions." he said softly, squeezing Kalani's hand in his own for a moment.

Kalani was one step ahead of Chris when they brushed past the Turtwig and her Tamer to be on their way, as they had more interesting places to go and people to see. "He did seem a little preoccupied," she commented dryly, brushing off the subject nonchalantly. If that time came, she swore to herself that she would be more than prepared to show the Turtwig who was the superior Pokegirl. Hell, even a battle right at this moment wouldn't have been much of a contest for the overzealous Mudkip.

"Champions? That's a pretty long time, isn't it?" she asked, even if her imagination was running in all directions thinking how cool it would feel to be a champion, to be called a champion. "When we get to the PokeCenter, we should go over some battle tactics, since you don't know a thing about what I can do," Kalani suggested. Unless Chris had done his homework about Mudkips, it was best that they stopped somewhere and reviewed a thing or two before heading onto the main road again. They indeed had a lot to accomplish to truly reach a champion status, but Kalani figured they would get there someday with baby steps. If Chris was there, if he was helping her reach her full potential as he promised, the Mudkip had no doubt she could become the strongest Pokegirl in Johto. A naive thought for a naive lab-raised Pokegirl, really.

She glanced at her Tamer and studied the expression on his face when he stared at the stars so poetically. Perhaps it was the effect of taming causing her to feel this emotional attachment to her Tamer, but she thought she could read what looked like longing and nostalgia on his features. "Did you say goodbye to your parents?" she asked, knowing human Tamers, unlike Pokegirls bred in captivity, were raised to the age they became official Tamers. She wondered if he had left his family behind.

He nodded, still looking upward. "I had a little going away party with my dad. He gave me some advice and wished me luck." He paused for a moment then continued "My mom isn't around anymore. We lost her when I was still little, seems it was something genetic on her side of the family." He took a deep breath and let it out. "But I'm sure she would have been fussing over me til I walked out the door, or calling me every other day to make sure I was eating right and all that mom stuff." His smile was a little sad, but still warm. "I've got to make sure I give it my all, for both of them. Dad's had it rough raising me solo, so I gotta show him that he still did a good job raising me. And I gotta live extra hard for mom." Determination filled his voice, raising his confidence. Now Kalani knew why he lived with such gusto.

As they walked and talked, the trees started to thin ever so slightly, the brush less overgrown. The light of streetlights returned up ahead, marking their return to a more civilized area. Oldale Town wasn't far ahead now, but Chris kept his pace low, enjoying their conversation, despite the sobering subject matter. He wanted to share these things with her. She was his partner, and that meant trusting her with things like this and getting closer to her by sharing personal things about himself. She needed to know him completely if they wanted to become an unstoppable team.

Clasping her hands behind her back, the Mudkip kept up with her Tamer and listened to what he was saying. It was difficult for her to grasp the concept of family, let alone the loss of leaving someone who she never had before. She wanted to be sympathetic, she really did, but she didn't want her compassion to be based on nothing but an obligation to say something. "I'm not sure I'd really understand your loss," she said honestly. "I've never had a mom, or a dad, but I guess it's not sad when you never had them in the first place. It must be nice." She smiled, because that was the best she could do for him at the moment. She wanted him to see his loss in a brighter light, by thinking he was fortunate to have made those memories at all.

"I'm sure you would make her proud, if that's what you're going for," she encouraged with genuine heart, because it didn't take a good eye to notice Chris exuded positive energy. Maybe that was why she enjoyed being around him, even if they had only known each other for less than a day. Personality and appearance aside, she felt tethered to his good spirit. It was a strange feeling of attachment she couldn't quite describe. They soon came across a wooden sign staked into the hard-packed dirt that read 'Oldale Town' with the painted arrow pointing right. "We made it," she smiled, her eyes widening in awe of the new buildings in the small, but cozy town.

Listening to Kalani's words helped Chris further put things into perspective. Having both his parents, if only for a short time, was something that he never wanted to take for granted. He could only imagine what it must have been like growing up without having someone to look after you or really raise you like a parent would. The Professor was by no means an unkind man, but Chris could not picture him as the type to bond with the Pokegirls in his care on a parental level. He smiled back at her "Regardless, I'm glad I have you now. I want to be here for you whenever you need me." He kissed her briefly on the top of her head just as they reached the edge of Oldale Town.

It was your typical little rural town. The roads were only lightly paved, and the PokeCenter was easily the biggest building there. Still, it had a quiet charm to it. Not quite the remoteness of Little Root, but not bustling like a major city. "That we did! I dunno about you, but I could use a hot meal. We missed lunch today, and I could really go for some dinner right about now. After that we can head to the PokeCenter and turn in for the night."

They headed into town, passing small shops with simple items in their windows, and charming homes with their doors open. The atmosphere of the town lent itself well to welcoming new Tamers. If he were looking for a place to settle down, this would certainly be high on his list. As the drew closer to the PokeCenter, he saw a sign for a cafe right across the street. "That look alright to you?"

When they finally reached Oldale Town, the excited Pokegirl couldn't help but to skip ahead, turning a full three sixty degrees to take in every frame of the scenery before her. It was new, it was amazing, it was... magical. Even if it was just a small and quaint town to most humans, even a town of this scale was phenomenal to a Pokegirl raised in a metal building her entire life. The only town she ever knew was Little Root, and even then, there hadn't been many opportunities for her to play outside. Kalani breathed in the crisp air and ran in circles to simply enjoy all this space she had at her disposal.

"Wow, look! It's a PokeCenter!" she pointed to a building with a bright red roof, admiring how it shone in the dark like a beacon of light to incoming new Tamers. A little ways off was a PokeMart, a building she had only seen in tour pamphlets scattered on the Professor's desk. Her knowledge of PokeMarts was that they showcased tons of items for marketing, even certain "toys" for Pokegirls that were designed to crank up their libidos and willingness to tame. Everything really was new and wonderful to her: the sights, sounds, people, everything.

She had almost forgotten how famished she was, too, until Chris pointed towards the cafe where a few traveling Tamers were also heading in for a hot meal. "What's a hot meal?" she asked. "Is it good?" The only "meals" she had ever been fed were nutritional and bland dishes served straight out of a lab-processed can. The food had always been the best in terms of nutritional value since it was made to keep laboratory Pokegirls in their best condition for new Tamers, but it never had much taste, if any at all. A "hot meal" definitely had to taste better than mashed gruel.

Her child-like delight at everything around her made Chris chuckle. It was nice seeing her so excited just to see a little place like this. He could just imagine what it would be like when they reached someplace like Slateport, or if they ever traveled to Kalos, Lumiose City. Now there was a city that would make her head spin. He followed close after her, delighting in her every reaction. He made a mental note to swing by the PokeMart the next day. They would need more than just the two Potions the professor had given him.

"Its best thing you've ever eaten. Come on, lets get some food." He led her inside the little cafe, taking a seat at one of the tables. A quick glance at the menu showed an assortment of soups and sandwiches. "I'll order for you, I promise it will be delicious!" Once a waitress came by, he gave her their order. "Two lemonades, two grilled cheese sandwiches, and two bowls of tomato soup." Order in hand, the waitress bustled off to the kitchen.

"So Kalani, how about telling me a bit more about yourself. What do you like to do in your free time?" He knew she must have spent a lot of time training herself while at the lab, but surely the professor had allowed her to have some time to herself at least occasionally. Even though he already felt so close to her, he only knew a little bit about her really, and he wanted to remedy that as quickly as possible.

The Mudkip decided to trust Chris' judgment since he hadn't let her down before, and followed him inside the cozy cafe. Most of the tables were occupied as there were a bunch of other traveling Tamers making Oldale Town their resting point before heading onto the next destination by morning. Kalani was intrigued by the different kinds of Pokegirls she saw; even if she thought she knew the names of almost every one in existence, there were a few she couldn't quite put a finger on. "Wow," she said again, jerking a thumb over her shoulder to a blonde-haired Pokegirl with a look that could kill. "A Manectric."

Kalani nibbled on the corner of a napkin once they were seated, and the Manectric walked by, behind her Tamer. It looked menacing and not very feminine at all; she was even surprised the Manectric had breasts when everything else about her looked rugged and manly. "I wonder if I'll look like that, if I evolve," she mumbled, hoping she wasn't staring at what could become herself in the future. When the Manectric was out of sight and out of mind, she watched as Chris ordered their "hot meals" for them. While she waited, she peeked over the other tables and saw, to her mouth-watering delight, what everyone else was eating.

Whatever it was, it smelled heavenly. Chris barely managed to snap her out of her daydream asking a question about something that was equally foreign to her as good food. She hadn't had much of a childhood, nor any liberty to run around and do as she pleased. She was always kept under close surveillance and study to make sure she grew to become a "blank slate" for her future Tamer. "Train?" she answered with a slight tilt of her head, wondering if that was what he was asking. "I exercised a lot, and sometimes, the Professor let me play with the other Pokegirls as part of what he called enrichment studies, or something," she said. "I didn't really get along with the other girls, though."

AS she spoke, Chris felt a growing urge to talk to Prof. Birch's methods of raising his Pokegirls. Sure they were well cared for, but it seemed like they didn't even get to experience real happiness until they were taken by a Tamer. The thought of just living every day in a dull routine like that seemed awful. He was glad that those days were behind her. He was going to make sure every day together would make up for dull days she had spent in the lab. They would find all sorts of new things for her to try and enjoy until she could knew exactly what she enjoyed doing.

"Well, don't worry about that then. Tell me about your moves and what you think you can bring to a battle once we get started." He wanted to know what she was generally capable of, then he could find out later just how powerful she was. Once he knew that, then they could begin strategizing for the battles that awaited them in the days ahead.

It was then that the food arrived at the table. Steam drifted off the sandwiches and soup, the aroma wafting up and making Chris' mouth water and his stomach rumble. "Hold that thought actually, food comes first!" With that he tore into his sandwich, a quarter of one slice disappearing in a single bite. The melted cheese nearly burned his mouth as he chewed, and decided to blow on the sandwich a bit before taking his next bite.

She folded the napkin in her possession a few times, idly distracting herself with some simple origami until Chris asked her what attacks she knew. To be completely honest, she wasn't sure where her limits started and ended; all she knew was that she had the basics tucked under her belt: Tackle, Growl, and Mud-Slap. Even if she was a water type, it was embarrassing to admit she couldn't generate water on her own. "Um, well, just your basic combat stuff," she told him, even if all Pokegirls knew how to fight with their hands and feet. "Tackle, Growl, and Mud-Slap. I haven't learned Water Gun yet."

No one had sat down and taught her that skill, really, but the Professor had reassured her a technical skill was something she would naturally learn through her trials with her Tamer. She wasn't sure how that was possible. She quickly forgot about it, though, when the food was set on the table. Before she could even gawk at its mouth-watering visual, she had the humorous pleasure of seeing Chris scarf down the first sandwich like he had been starved for days. "Do you starve yourself?" she snickered, carefully picking up a toasty sandwich for herself and taking a bite out of it. Her eyes lit up when the gooey cheese melted on her tongue, the buttery bread overwhelming her dulled taste buds.

It was unlike anything she had ever tasted before. "Amazing!" she slammed her fist onto the table and almost spilled the tomato soup. "So this is what a hot meal is!" Kalani dipped the corner of her sandwich into the tomato soup and took another bite, chewing happily even as crumbs fell onto her top. "Oh, this is so good, Chris. Even better than the taming sessions," she teased.

"Well I did burn a lot of calories today after all." he said jokingly, taking another bite of his sandwich. The meal was excellent, and he savored every bite. It was his first meal with Kalani, and he wanted to make sure the memory of it was a strong one. Kalani was starting to make a bit of a mess of herself, but he let it go, not wanting to interrupt her first hot meal with something as simple as that. He was once again filled with joy watching her tear into the food and enjoy it so much. He was glad he had stopped here to eat, as it gave him another chance to see Kalani's endearing naivety.

"I wouldn't say its that good." he said, faking indignation. "I'd say I did better job than that." he continued after having a few more large spoonfuls of soup. "Maybe tonight I should remind you about how nice a taming session can be." He was already imagining how different it would be to take a bit more time in bed and really savor the pleasures of a lengthy taming session. "Maybe we should stop by the Mart and pick up a few things just for the occasion." he said, teasing her right back.

"What are calories?" she asked while licking the tomato soup that dripped onto her fingers. She realized she quite liked the taste of soggy bread dipped in soup, so she finished the rest of the sandwich using the soup as her dip, and stared at the leftovers Chris had in his hands. Leaning over the table, she took a big chunk out of his and sat back, pleased with her actions. "I don't know, this hot meal is going to be pretty hard to beat," she hummed and quickly took a swig of water to swallow everything down.

It was when she was chewing on the ice cubes that Chris mentioned the PokeMart, which she had heard of every now and then in the lab and seen in tour pamphlets before. Never had she actually seen what they were marketing, but it was rumored to be a Pokegirl's treasure trove. "The toys?" she asked, her posture slightly slouching against the seat. "Oh, I wanna see the toys... I only got to see a few of them in the lab when the Professor was studying them. He used them on some of the girls sometimes, to, uh... test if Pokegirls reacted only to human interaction, or something like that," she said, waving her hand dismissively. "Let's go see them!"

Chris opened his mouth to answer, but shook his head. "Nevermind, its not important." He took another bite and as he lowered the sandwich it very quickly lost most of what was left of it to a very cheeky Pokegirl. He narrowed his eyes at her and pulled what was left of his soup a little closer before finishing off his sandwich. "Well, let it never be said that I don't enjoy a challenge." He retorted, gulping down the last of his soup to make sure he didn't lose any more of his meal. As soon as he put the bowl down, he waved to the waitress and handed her the money for the food.

"Sounds like an excellent idea to me!" He took one last swig of his lemonade before placing a tip on the table and standing up. "Hopefully we'll find plenty of things that pique your interest." Throwing on his backpack, he headed out the door, Kalani in tow. It was well into the evening now, with most of the shops closed for the night. Luckily the PokeMart and the PokeCenter were always open, so they wouldn't have to wait til morning. "Feel free to pick out whatever you might like." he said as they stepped through the sliding doors at the front of the Mart.

The inside wasn't incredibly large, but it was clean and seemed well stocked. They would have to get to one of the larger cities to find a big Mart, but this would do just fine. Up front were some of the less expensive items, such as lube and the like, but further back were shelves lined with a myriad of toys and other items meant for all different kinds of taming. There were even a few unique costumes and outfits displayed on mannequins. "Not a bad selection they have here. Let me know if you see something you like."

The Mudkip followed her Tamer into the brightly lit PokeMart, a little startled by the gush of air that blew into her face when the doors opened. "Whoa," she said when all the aisles stocked with toys of every color of the rainbow and sizes came into view. She walked into the aisle closest to her and strayed briefly from her Tamer's side, if only to sate her curiosity. "What are they supposed to do?" she asked. She knew what uses some of the toys had by their phallic-shaped designs, but some were questionable and she wasn't sure what they were or how they were supposed to be used.

A medium-sized toy labeled the 'Buneary Vibrator' caught her interest first, as there was a small advertising screen beside the product demonstrating all these multiple functions the toy had. The tag on the bottom read 'All Pokegirls recommend strongly!' in sparkling print, but Kalani wasn't convinced that it was as amazing as the advertisement made it seem. She moved onto the next toy on display, a string of beads in various sizes. The deeper she ventured into the back, the weirder the toys looked. Eventually, she stopped in front of a glass case with what looked like small metal plugs inside, but what caught her attention were the jewels studded on the ends of them.

The sapphire one set up second to last on the first row appealed to her the most. "That one," she pointed to it, batting her eyelashes at Chris. "I want that one." She wasn't even sure what it was, or, most importantly, how it was used, but she wanted it more than anything else in the store.

Chris did his own share of browsing the shelves, though nothing jumped out at him right off hand. In truth his job was just to get whatever Kalani wanted. Most of the things here were meant for the Pokegirls rather than the tamers, so he opted to let her peruse at her leisure. "Well, depends on what part you want to feel good." he replied. Dildos, vibrators, anal beads, nipple clips, and sybians were just a few of the items on display. One section had an assortment of ropes, whips, and restraints. He wondered who ended up using those more, Tamers or their Pokegirls, a thought he immediately regretted.

He was starting to look through the extensive variety of lubricants they had when he heard Kalani proclaiming her first purchase. He walked over to see what she had picked out, and found himself facing a case full of butt plugs. His eyebrows raised slightly, not expecting her to go for something like that already. "Sure, we can get it, but you do know what its for, right?" he asked, though he was quite certain he knew the answer to that question already. Her familiarity with these sorts of things was almost non-existent, so her ignorance was not unexpected.

She tucked a strand of her hair behind one ear and read the description tag on the left that she had completely ignored at first. "It's a butt plug," she told Chris, as if he didn't know already. "Geez, can't you read the tag?"

Kalani scooted towards the side when another Pokegirl headed down the aisle with a shopping basket full of toys. It looked like she was clearing out the whole PokeMart and her tamer, huffing and puffing behind her, was trying (with little success) to persuade her to buy only one or two at a time. "What about you?" she asked when her gaze fell upon an aisle sign that read 'Tamer Aisle' down the row they were in. That section had various items for Tamers in stock, including strap-on dildos, pills, cock rings, and restraints of different sizes and colors. Briefly abandoning the glass case with the plugs inside, she retrieved a cock ring and placed it into her Tamer's hand. "For you," she smiled. "It's blue, so we'll have matching toys."

Of course Chris had no response to that aside from a sheepish look on his face. He supposed it was best not to make assumptions like that in the future. He quickly managed to regain his composure, glad for the distraction of a rather beleaguered looking Tamer and his very enthusiastic Pokegirl. He did feel a bit relief that Kalani wasn't quite that eager for new toys.

"Well I-" He started to answer, but she was already gone and back before he could finish, placing a blue cock ring in his hand. He looked at it a moment, then smiled. "Thank you, its perfect." The gesture was simple, but he appreciated it nonetheless. It was like receiving a gift from her, and it made him rather happy. "Well then, lets get yours out too!" He waved the clerk over and had him take out the bejeweled plug. Chris handed it to Kalani "Anything else you'd like before we check out?" He thought he'd snag a few of the different kinds of lube before they left, but he wanted to make sure she was content with her purchase first.

Even if Chris was to be the one handing bills out of his wallet, she was quite content that she had picked out a present for him; after all, it was the thought that counted, right? Eagerly, she waited for her own after, rocking back and forth from heel to toe as the clerk unlocked the case and handed the excited Mudkip the studded butt plug.

"That's a very popular choice," the clerk told her. "Besides the Buneary Vibrator, it seems like that's the one the Pokegirls are most eagerly after. It may be the jewels." The Mudkip stared at the sparkling gem on the end and nodded. That was what had drawn her to it in the first place, but its function had her equally curious as to what pleasures it may provide. She looked around and decided that one was enough; there were plenty more cities and towns to visit and who knew what kinds of new toys were in stock there? "That's it," she told Chris and placed it on the checkout counter, watching closely as the clerk scanned in the attached tag and bagged it.

"I can't wait to try it," she grinned up at Chris and took the bag in her hand again, waiting for him to finish.

He nodded. She seemed quite enamored with the plug, so he wasn't surprised by her minimal purchase. He didn't have much to add to the pile. Just the cock ring and a bottle of warming lube. He handed the money over to the clerk and took his own bag from him as well. "I'll be happy to help you out with that." He said with a broad grin. "As long as you help me with mine." he teased. With their shopping taken care of, it seemed like now was an excellent time to get get a room at the PokeCenter. He was grateful they provided free lodging for trainers passing through, it saved a lot of money compared to staying at a hotel. Though they could only stay a night or two.

"Come on, let's go get ourselves a room for the night." He led the way out the Mart and straight towards the PokeCenter. Once inside, they headed towards the front desk, where a pretty woman with pink hair sat. She smiled at them as they approached "Welcome to the Oldale PokeCenter, I am Nurse Joy, how can I help you?"

"I'd like a room please, we'll only be staying one night." The nurse nodded and had Chris hold out his Pokedex so that he could register for the room. "Alright you are all set! You can use your Pokedx to unlock the door to your room. Its room 12 just down the hall to the left. We hope you have a pleasant stay with us!" Chris thanked her and walked down the hall as they were directed until they came to their room. He unlocked the door and stepped inside. It was a simple set up, a bed, a nightstand, a small bathroom, and a dresser with a plain TV on it. "I think this will definitely beat sleeping outside tonight."

The Mudkip followed her Tamer to the brightly lit PokeCenter built only a short walking distance from the PokeMart. It was fairly crowded inside with various Tamers and their Pokegirls, but not so many that the two had to wait too long to receive the pass to their own room.

She placed the bag on the bedside counter and crawled onto the fluffy sheets that were freshly laundered after the previous Tamer's overnight stay. "Too bad we can't see the stars," she commented without much thought, even if the night sky was something she would sorely miss seeing when there was a plaster ceiling above their heads now. Kalani rolled onto her stomach and pressed the heel of her feet just under her bottom, then stretched them out again. "The pillows are really nice, though," she sighed and buried her face into one of the two sets.

Before the drowsiness set in, she withdrew the plug from the bag and untied the tag attached to a string. She had only bought it out of curiosity (and because the jewel appealed to the feminine side of her), but she wasn't sure how something so simple in design would provide the kind of pleasures the brand advertised. "Wanna help me out with this?" she asked, sitting up.

Back
Top Bottom