Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Cum As You Go"(Looking for females only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

calitrinity2010

Mistress of Malice
I am a wickedly naughty female who seeks a submissive female who would do anything for an orgasm, even if it leads to something dangerous. In this case, that would involve rough pussy-to-pussy grinding leading to death from the unique cause of an overdose of orgasms. Basically it's a "Cum As You Go" scenario. Big Grin If interested, send me a PM or an e-mail/Instant Message to calitrinity2014@yahoo.com but only if you are serious. No time wasters please...already dealt with quite a few on this site. Thanks.

Warning: You must be willing to allow god modding.

Examples of potential roleplays involving this fantasy:

Female vampire: I become a female vampire who feasts on your pussy and kills you slowly with a love bite to your pussy.

Female spy(me): You are a target that is seduced by me and must be killed, though I kill you with rough sex to ensure you would die with the most pleasure.

Female spy(you): You are a spy seduced by me who is willing to be killed because your lust clouds your judgment.

Sex crime: I play a female serial killer who kills her victims with rough sex and you would be either a victim or a reporter who becomes a victim after investigating.

Only cure is death for a slut: You're a slutty female who is so addicted to sex that the only way she can satisfy her lusts is for someone to kill her with rough sex.

Sexfight: We have a sexfight in a public arena for others to see, and it's not only a fight to the death but a fuck to the death.

Ways to roleplay with me:

PM through this site
YIM: calitrinity2014 or calitrinity2010(I use calitrinity2014 more)
AIM: calitrinity2010

By the way an example of a rp is shown here, though you have to PM me for the password: https://justpaste.it/pomz

Bump. Would like more females to use for this roleplay...

Also here's an example of a sex crime rp:

Amber Bliss's story

More than a month passed by after I had killed 30 year old Katie Bustard, who was the mentor of her student named Amber Bliss, also a female sex crime investigator. I had left Katie's nude body outside where there was grass and trees, and even with DNA evidence it was still difficult for anyone to figure out who had killed her. As you, Amber, arrived at the crime scene and saw her mentor laid out, she was sad, especially since they were lovers.

At the morgue, you are going through her personal effects. Among them are two notes/letters specifically for your eyes only. The first one tells you not to open the second until you go home and read it yourself. Once you are home, you open the second letter, which tells you to look through her notes/journal entries, photos, and a video(which you will later discover is the recorded event of her murder from beginning to end). You watch the video, and at first you are not only upset at the loss of your lover but you become jealous and disgusted, because when you initially saw her body, you thought she was raped in spite of some of the evidence pointing otherwise. No one in her right mind would allow a total stranger to savagely abuse the most private, intimate area of her body willingly.

As you watch more of the video, your perspectives on the crime itself and on the killer change dramatically. First, you begin to somewhat understand why she found the rough sex she was given to be appealing. Second, you notice how well I treated her, and how sincere I was in my compliments. And third, she mentions you a few times, about your relationship with her, and that she hoped after seeing the video footage you would be convinced enough to share her experience and seek me out at the Blue Iguana bar. After watching the entire footage for the first time, you become just as curious and aroused as she was seeing the dead bodies of the six victims I had killed. You tape a voice recording, revising your initial report with one that begins to show your lust and curiosity.

(The report would be something like this, though some details were omitted and could be added in to the rp when we get around to it)
"Victim is 30 year old Katie Bustard, my mentor and lover, who is laying on her back. She is fully nude, with only a pair of black flip-flops on her. Victim suffered severe blunt-force trauma to the vaginal area from a long sexual assault, not from an object as initially speculated. Saturation of sexual fluids(cum, juices, blood, and sweat) were found on her hairy vaginal area, evidence showing she was aroused, strangely enjoying the sex she received, even as it was killing her. Her legs were spread eagle in a comfortable position, to show she not only did not resist her killer's advances, but enticed her assailant to strike her vaginal area, even as it was slowly weakening and killing her..."

Like Katie, you start to masturbate watching the video over, and over, and over again, addicted to her unique experience. You are only wearing a pair of black flip-flops and black jogger shorts with white stripes on the sides. You have nothing on top and no panties in order to allow easy access to your own body. Your lust slowly drops your defenses, tempting and leading you to think naughty, sinful thoughts about her and what I would do to you if you were to meet me face-to-face. You try your best to imitate Katie, taking multiple selfies and videos using your cell phone, laptop, and digital cameras.

You go to the Blue Iguana bar, trying to find me, and for a couple of weeks, I do not show up. During those days, you would continue to watch the video and masturbate making yourself cum while at home in your shorts. Finally, you spot me entering the Blue Iguana bar one night, immediately recognizing me. You ask if you could talk to me someplace private. I do so, not knowing who you are at first, but after you reveal you are Katie's student, co-worker, and lover, I quickly make the connection and greet you warmly.

You ask if I could go to your house so we could have privacy and really get to know each other more "intimately". I gladly oblige, as you follow me to my home, driving there, bringing your cell phone, tripods, digital and video cameras, journal entries, and laptop with you. We enter my bathroom as you are wearing black flip-flops, black jogger shorts w/white stripes on the sides without panties underneath, and a white t-shirt without a bra underneath(you were careful enough back at the bar to avoid letting others notice that).

Wanting to fully understand my motives, you ask me to explain from the beginning what led you to such a unique method of murder.

-Whenever I saw a beautiful woman(usually pale-skinned) wearing shorts, particularly jogger shorts, I objectified them in my mind, as sources of sexual amusement, wanting to touch their bare legs. So basically physical attraction of outer beauty was the first factor.
-Second, I had watched the erotic fantasy of sexual death through some fetish movies, and was aroused whenever I saw the eyes of females rolling back.
-Third, watching a woman grab her pussy as opposed to touching herself as well as hear the noises she makes afterwards seemed to have similarities in my mind, though the distinctively difference would be in how she actually felt.
-Fourth, my own mind had the curiosity of changing my normal perspective on pain. While pain itself is normally bitter, I wanted to change it to become erotic instead when it's caused by something sexual. So suffering to me would become erotic suffering, and death would become an erotic death. I wanted my victims to feel that pain was pleasure and pleasure was pain, making rough sex a turn-on instead of a turn-off.
-And fifth, most importantly is that I am driven by both a selfish and selfless motive. Selfishly I enjoy their suffering and want to use them as disposable pleasures. Selflessly I want to offer them the best sex ever and give them as many orgasms as their bodies can take. The more they embrace my concept of pain and pleasure becoming one in their minds, the more orgasms their bodies would be able to hold on and take more and more sexual pain. With Katie, I chose to spare her multiple times and give her more orgasms than all of the other victims combined as my way of thanking her for letting me use her.

Found more fakes and flakes lately who have not been giving me what I asked. Please PM me if you're interested.

One female was doing a rp with me but has not been committing herself to it lately, so I need another one to do it with me. Please send me a PM now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom