Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After Hours :: Anon X Risky ::

Most men on their off time, who are single, and even many who aren't, enjoy going and watching women strip off their clothes in exchange for cash. A lot of these men even get private dances from specific girls, having favorite dancers is a common thing for men, and women alike. James Powers was one of those people. He had a favorite dancer, she was gorgeous, not your average slutty girl, she was exquisite. She went by Tori to everyone, but James knew her as Victoria Keyes, she had a boyfriend, so she said when he was a regular customer for her. He would get private dances from her, every shift. Some days he'd buy two rounds of it, just to have her longer. She very likely knew exactly how thick his dick was, multiple times she'd gotten him so hard he felt like he was going to break a belt. He swear one time she was grinding on him and left a wet mark on his slacks. Ever since that moment, he's had a mission to fuck her.

But James ended up getting hired on and leaving, he had to go to Seattle Washington. But he made fat amounts of money, he worked as the head manager for the Seattle NIKE branch. The little strip club that was a regular place for him to go to in California was far enough away now he couldn't just up and head to it for a night. But finally he'd managed to make it down to Cali, he was completely dedicated to fulfilling his mission. And maybe even getting more out of it than just a good fucking. Approaching the strip club, James looked down to his watch and realized that it was 2:30. Their sign was still on, but they didn't look open. He figured he'd come back again after the weekend. But he was ballsy enough to try the door. The name of the club made him laugh, it had changed, now it was "Boobies". Straight and to the point, with an adorable heart over the 'i'. And the 'O's were boobs, perfect.

To his surprise the front door opened still. It was Friday, and their bar was most certainly closed. That was usually the reason for them to close as well, that was the way it was prior at least. Walking around the corner, everything was still the same even though things had changed, the place seemed more. Clean? Man, whoever the management is now, they've done a good job. But they need to lock up, James thought to himself. Walking around an ever familiar corner, James looked into the lobby and the stages, the dancers had gone home, and it didn't seem like there was anyone there. Pulling down his head, James saw a shadow move in the back of the store. "Hello?" He called out.

Stripping wasn't Victoria Keyes first career choice, she just sort of fell into it. While busting her ass working on a business degree in college she started working as a promo girl for Budweiser. She always looked good in short shorts and a cut off tee, which is why she was offered a job at Clyde's. The joint was old and outdated, Clyde was old and incapable of running a business although he'd never admit it. Dancing wasn't primarily her thing, she started off serving and bar-tending and it wasn't until one night when she was forced up on stage when a dancer suddenly quit. And ta-da, a star stripper was born. The reaction of the crowd was enough for the owner to keep her on as a dancer and with some convincing, she agreed and so began her stripping escapades.

Victoria had great clientele and many regulars but James was always her top customer. He was there, everyday, same time for his usual dances and Tori was always ready for him. She never did mind dancing so often for him, out of her clients he was the most attractive and they had their few moments of chemistry but it never got past that. She enjoyed teasing him. They were always flirting with each other. She couldn't deny her attraction to James, she caught herself many times getting to intimate with the dances she gave him but she was taken and James knew that as well, which they both respected.

When James moved away, a lot of things changed. Victoria's great grandmother had passed and unexpectedly, left a decent amount for her and it was perfect timing. Clyde's had put the place up for sale and given her a good price on the building. She renovated and renamed, updated the place and advertised. Things were running a lot more smoothly. She was in the business of "Boobies" and business was good.

On that night and just like every night, Tori was there late. She had always stayed to crunch some numbers, putting her business skills to work. She wasn't so much a dancer anymore. She heard a man calling while she did paperwork by the stage, she stood to answer. "Sir, we're closed." She said, coming out from the shadows. She wasn't in the attire he was used too. She noticed him and smiled, "Well.. I'll be damned.." She said with a smile as she walked up to James and hugged him. "I never thought I'd see you again, James." She said with a smile as she hugged her body tight against him, her hands running up and down his back. She hugged him like an old friend.

James was really surprised to see her there still, at least for the night. According to the schedule he remembered her having, she should have been well gone out of here by 10:30, unless he had kept her in making money out of the whole ordeal. When she came up and hugged him, James squeezed her body tight to his. He'd changed a little since she'd last seen him. He went from having short hair, to no hair, and he had gotten a little bigger too. He believed in fitness, if you weren't staying in shape you weren't doing your job as a human. He could feel her nice almost D cup breasts pressing against his chest. When she let him go, James reluctantly did the same. He wasn't expecting her to just be here, but this made things much easier to get going. How would he do so though, they were supposed to closing. Looking over her attire it hit him, she was the owner of this joint now. That was the reason it looked so much nicer.

"Good God almighty you are still fine as fuck, look at you." He said placing his hands on his hips and taking a step back to admire her. She was wearing a short dress, and a tiny little coat. Her perfectly shaped chest on display as she'd chosen a strapless dress. This also showed off her wonderful body, James grinned and gave her another short hug before taking a few steps passed her and admiring the place. She'd done quite a nice job fixing it up. "Boobies huh, you always were too fuckin' clever. I like what you've done with the place, I bet your dancers are all sexy now too," He added in approaching the bar.

Pulling out a stool, he sat down and unzipped his hoodie, taking it off, he tossed it on the back of a booth behind him. Motioning for her to come over to him James smiled and looked up at the bar. "But of course none of them are as sexy as you I'm sure, and I know you need to close up and whatnot, but I was wondering if we could have a drink. Catch up on what we've missed out on, I considered you a good friend still do," He told her with a smile. His real aim here was to figure out if she had a boyfriend or not, that way he could figure out if he was going to be capable of seducing her, or if he would have to do this more forcefully. Hopefully she'd have a drink or two with him, agree to give him a dance, get herself all worked up, and make it nice and easy for him to get inside of her. But that was if the plan went perfectly, only time would tell.

Victoria smiled and twirled around as he commented on her appearance. "Why, thank you." She said, pretending to curtsy before he hugged her again. She pecked him on the cheek before he let go and walked towards the bar and she followed, stepping behind and pouring them both a shot whiskey. "Of course I don't mind.. it's nice to have some good company around here, usually it's just me here this late." She said, smiling. "Did you ever think I'd own this place? I thought Boobies was really the only acceptable name." She said before she shimmied her chest, referring to her big breasts, one of the many things men noticed about her.

She slid him the shot before picking up the glass and raising it as he did the same, "to old friends." She said with a smile, "and boobies." She winked before clinking glasses with him and taking down the shot. She swallowed hard, shaking her head as she felt the liquor burning her throat. She watched James take down the shot of whiskey with ease. "You and your whiskey." She said, shaking her head and laughing before she cracked open two beers and slid one to him.

She walked to the other side of the bar and took a seat next to him, crossing her legs as she leaned her back against the bar and smiled over at him, her hand gripping onto the neck of the bottle. "So I see you've been working out and your hair is gone.." She teased him, running her hand over his smooth head. "Seattle changed you." She said in a sarcastically serious tone as she gave him a 'concerned' look before smiling. She bit down on her lip, "no, but really James. You look great. You look like you're doing pretty well for yourself. How is everything going?"

Seattle changed him, yeah, that was one way of looking at it for certain. It made him realize what he'd been missing and what he'd wanted to do was more important than what he needed to do. Finishing the things you want to do, it makes you feel much better about yourself and your life. Just succeeding at living, that's not satisfying, thus why he was here having a shot with the one girl he never had a chance to get. Watching as she shimmied her chest in front of him, James grinned at her. Taking a sip off the beer she'd opened for him, James turned in the bar stool as she walked around him, his eyes went to her legs. One of the things she had that made her perfect for this gig, beautiful long legs. The type you wanted wrapped around your head. He appreciated the peck on his check, showed that she was still the same old her.

Watching her hand as she outstretched it to his head, her hand was void of any rings. If she was married, she sure didn't show it. Him and his whiskey was right, she still remembered. Perhaps it was all the money, or maybe they really did have a strong connection. He wasn't certain if it was just her job, or if she was actually seriously flirting with him, but he always enjoyed it. Their flirting didn't quit either though, here they were, quite a few years down the line and still acting like no time had passed. "Yeah, working out, and working, just trying to make as much money as I can in as little time as possible," He said with a laugh. "I look great?! Are you kidding me, have you looked in a mirror lately Victoria? If you have, bend over in front of it, the mirror will get a hard-on." James said laughing, then taking a drink off his beer.

He moved a hand over to her thigh, it was brief, but he ran his hand down her leg to the top of her knee, giving it a gentle squeeze he looked up to her eyes. "Yeah, NIKE pays well, their benefits are good, I'm good I guess," He said pulling his hand away slowly before turning to face her. "What about you? You married to... What's his name? Still dancing as well as running this place? I'm sure you'd bring in the cash way harder than any of your girls," James told her with a grin before taking a pull off his beer again. "Wanna give me a dance for old times sake?" James questioned her with a raised eyebrow "It'll go straight into your pocket, well, panties and bra, if you're wearing one."

Victoria placed her hand over his that was squeezing her knee, she squeezed his back before laughing at his comment. "It's not hard for a stripper, even an EX stripper to cause a hard-on.. isn't that right?" She asked, more teasing as she raised and eyebrow. "That's awesome, I'm glad it's working out for you!'' Even for the few years he was away, it still felt comfortable. There was no void or awkward silence, she was happy to see that he as a person didn't change although his appearance may have, not that she was complaining.

She lifted her left hand and flashed her ring finger, indicating no ring. "Noooo, we're not married. We're.. comfortable." She said, unsure of herself. Her boyfriend had become increasingly boring over the years, unsatisfied and too busy to care which is why Tori spent most of her time at the club, not like her boyfriend had mind. "No dancing, more just bossing people around and getting paid for it." She laughed. "What about you? Money, muscles, looks, personality.. I'm surprised I don't see you married, yet. What gives?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she ran her hand over his arm.

"A dance, huh?" She said, biting down on her lip. It'd been awhile since she had, it wasn't like she needed the tips anymore. But, this was James. "I don't know.. it's been awhile. You know, if you come back in tomorrow I could get you a dance with Mel, she's almost as good as I was." She said with a smile. It wasn't that she didn't want to dance for James, it just had been awhile and she wasn't completely confident with herself, she could never compete with how she was those few years ago.

James got the news he'd been fishing for, they were still together. Which meant that they were more serious then they were before. And when she asked him what was the deal with him not having tied the knot with a pretty lady yet, he didn't have an answer. No one got him going like she had, no one had an effect on him sexually like her body did. Sex was a huge, key factor for his mental status. It was a great release and his best way of dealing with stress, and boy was his life stressful. His job was amazing, but it was horrifying dealing with some of the people they dealt with. The athletes especially, if they misrepresented the athletes, there went his career and his peoples careers. He had dated a girl for a short while out in Seattle named Ashley, but she couldn't handle the way he manhandled her. She always told him he was being too rough, that she wanted him to be more gentle. James wasn't the gentle type though. He masked his disappointment well, but it was still there.

His disappointment only increased when she said that if he came back tomorrow he could get a girl named Mel to give him a private dance. James shook his head and set down his beer after taking a long drink again. "Nope, fuck Mel, I'm not here for anyone else, I'm here for you, came from Seattle to Cali in order to see you," He said to her. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out a stack of cash, there were twenty one hundred dollar bills and fifty twenty dollar bills. Setting it down on the counter, he slid it over towards her. "Still think think it's been awhile?" He asked with a grin.

Reaching over to the bottle of whiskey she'd poured them a shot from James filled up his own shot glass again before filling up hers. Setting the bottle down and recapping it, James lifted his shot glass up towards her. "To success, to entertainment," He said. He could tell she reluctantly picked up the shot glass and took another shot of whiskey with him. She grimaced, which made him laugh genuinely. Setting his shot glass down, James' hand returned to her thigh, softly rubbing circles on her leg. "Oh come on, I'm making you an offer you'd be a fool to turn down, I'm sure you haven't lost your sexy ass, or.. These," James said cupping her breasts in his hands and bouncing them briefly. Pulling his hands back, he smiled at her, his hand returning to her thigh where it slid down between her legs. He didn't push his hand up her leg, but he rub her leg gently. "Soo...?" He asked

Victoria laughed, shaking her as she ran a hand through her hair. She couldn't refuse him, he did come all the way from Seatle back home to Cali. How could she not? She slapped at his hands playfully as he cupped her breasts. "Hey! Do you not remember.. no touching the dancers." She teased, looking down at his hands on her thigh, goose bumps forming on her skin, she smiled. "I can't believe you're going to make me do this..."

"I don't want your money.." She said, pushing it back to him. "I don't dance for tips anymore but.. I will dance for an old friend." She said with a smile, biting down on her lip. She took the shot of whiskey and smiled before standing up and stretching, she grabbed his hand and the whiskey in her other and walked him back to the VIP room where they had spent many times before. "Deja vu?" She asked, sitting him down on the couch and poured him a glass of whiskey. She was nervous walking over to the small stereo that was built into the wall and put on a song.

She stood there for a moment as the music began, her hips slowly before she turned around and walked towards him, she slid the small jacket she had on off and placed it on the chair before smiling over at him, shyly. "You know.." She said, lifting her dress slowly up her body, exposing her thighs and up inches at a time. She walked over and stood in front of him all while slowly dragging her dress up. "You make me nervous.." She said, biting down on her lip, her black lace panties exposed to him, her curvy waste and toned stomach. She stopped the dress right under her breasts since she had no bra underneath but she looked great regardless. She placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned down, bending over in front of him, her large breasts bouncing and spilling over the top of her strapless dress. Her ass sticking out, she swung it from side to side, her hands running down the front of his chest. She snapped straight up and turned slowly, bending over in front of him. She looked at him from over her shoulder and smiled, slapping her ass playfully. She dipped down and sat in his lap, her round butt grinding against his groin.

James laughed when she swatted at his hands. And took them back with a fake surprised look on his face. Of course he knew the rules, he hadn't forgotten what the first song she'd danced to him for was, how could she think he'd forgotten the rules. If you asked him though, there were multiple times where she'd really acted like she wanted him to break the rules, they are only there to be broken right? When she said she didn't want his money and pushed it back for him to take, James tapped the money gently. He didn't want it either, it was a bonus he'd gotten for doing nothing. He didn't need the money, and he knew she only made so much after taxes, so did he mind you. But his 'so much' was probably triple her's, yes that's right, his was bigger.

When she said she would dance for an old friend, James couldn't help but grin wickedly. There was this fire that had been ignited in him when he'd seen her, but now, it was a raging inferno with explosions just waiting to go off. She took the whiskey and his hand and led him off, but James followed willingly, he would have dragged her if she didn't want to go. The VIP booth was like a second home for James in terms of how often he'd been inside of it. As they walked Victoria looked over her shoulder at him and asked him if he were experiencing déjà vu, his grin turned into a full smile and he nodded laughing. "It's definitely something like that, but way better," James responded to her and squeezed her hand.

When she pushed him, which was her way of sitting him down, she poured him a glass of whiskey and walked away. James sipped his whiskey and waited to hear what song she'd decided to put on for him. There were many that she'd danced to in the past, but there were very few that she had actually selected purposefully, but the song she chose instantly had James chuckling. At the same time though he could feel his heart pumping blood to his cock, and he could very well feel it swelling. He throbbed, and that was something only she could really make him feel, it definitely was not the whiskey. As soon as the song really started up she returned to him.

Watching her slide her jacket off in itself was a treat, she had an amazing chest, and amazing legs with hips. She was all around amazing actually, and James loved watching her peel off her clothes. Slowly she lifted her dress as she also began to say something to him. As she exposed more and more of her lower body, she told him he made her nervous. Oh how she was inflating his ego, but she had good reason to be nervous, he came here with a plan. And he was going to execute it perfectly. As she brought the fabric up over her black lace panties, James stared at her body. Taking in every detail, it was exactly as he remembered, flawless. He was about lean forward at her, but she slapped her hands down on his knees and leaned forward, bending over in front of him pushing her breasts into his face from over the top of her strapless dress.

Her ass swung back and forth as if it were a cat's tail and it had just caught a mouse. She methodically began running her hands up and down his chest, they were face to face, and he was so tempted to kiss her. Then she disappeared, from his view, having snapped up she turned around slowly, he hair covering her face some. Bending over in front of him she showed him just exactly how tight her panties were riding on her, and James could hardly contain his excitement. His dick was hard as diamond, and when she dropped down letting her perfectly shaped round ass grind against his groin James let out a sigh of excitement and anticipation. As she shifted her hips back and forth causing her ass to grind against him, James downed the rest of the short glass she'd poured him. Setting the cup on the couch he let his hands rise up off the couch and slide up the outsides of her thighs and around her knee, down the tops of her thighs before going to the insides of her thighs. His thumb and fingers gripped down just enough to show he didn't care about the "rules" so much.

As his hands neared the front of her panties, James grinned at the fact that she hadn't gotten up just yet. He thought that things might go smoother than he had anticipated. His left hand passed up and along her hip to her stomach, up under the bunched up dress. His right hand slowly slid up the front of her panties and stopped right at their band. "Your skin is so soft, just like I remember," He said into her ear as he leaned over towards her. Pushing his fingers up between her breasts he pulled down on the top of her shirt allowing her ample breasts to spill out, his right hand gripped the front of her lace panties and pulled up on them roughly. Making her panties ride even further up into her folds.

Victoria sat in his lap and could feel the apparent bulge in his pants which was normal for her. Her ass began to grind against his hardness, in the middle of his lap. The music was loud and bumping, this song always made her feel like such a bad ass. Her hands moved to the back of his head, her nails dragging over the back of his neck, her hips still moving from side to side as she sat on him. She watched his hands run up on her legs, over her knees and she allowed it, she'd always let him get away with more than he should, it was a weakness of hers.

She felt his strong hands press hard against her stomach and slip under her dress, for a moment she got carried away. Maybe it was the music or maybe it was him but she let his hands move on her. He squeezed at her breasts and as he pulled up on her panties, she moaned out before she stopped herself. She grabbed his hand that was on the front of her panties and she turned around in his lap and smiled, before standing up. "You have to be good, James.." She whispered in his ear, she smiled and stood in front of him.

She bit down on her lip as she looked down at him, she could see what she was doing to him and she could clearly see his huge cock pressed tight against his pants. She smiled before lifting the dress over her head, letting her breasts spring free as she stood in front of him. She had always given him a little peek, he was her best customer after all. She cupped her hands in her breasts and squeezed at them before letting them drop, smiling at him. She bent down, her hands on his knees as she squeezed them before spreading his legs a bit further apart. "Just a little extra as a welcome home present." She said with a smile, close to his face. Her hands ran up and down the tops of his thighs. She reached above his shoulder and gripped onto the chair behind him, her ass straight up as she leaned forward, her breasts in his face.

James couldn't help his hands, he couldn't help what he wanted to do to her. She was so gorgeous, so sexy. His mouth shaped into a wicked grin when she gave out a quiet moan. The music was loud, but he was able to hear it nevertheless. As she whispered into his ear, he was going to say something clever in return, but she interrupted him with her actions. Watching the dress travel up and above her head, her perfectly shaped D breasts popped out like a jack in the box. A very sexy, very exotic jack in the box. He saw her eyes wander over the bulge in the front of his pants, James grinned wider knowing she could clearly see how she affected him.

Watching her hands cup her breasts and push them together for him, James licked his lips. He wanted to taste her skin, to taste her juices, he wanted to do things to her that her boyfriend wouldn't do. Feeling her hands slide up his pants to his thighs, James thought for a moment that she'd unbuckle his pants and start to work sucking his fat, rock hard cock. But her actions didn't lead there, her words slightly betraying him. James could feel his heart pounding in his chest, it was surging blood to his manhood. Making it throb and ache for attention, see her arm go above his shoulder nearly pinning him to the chair, James looked to her breasts then up to her eyes.

Perhaps the extra, was something he had to do himself. She was standing between his now parted thighs, and with her massive tits in his face, James reached up and firmly kneaded her breasts. It was almost like he was trying to massage them, but when his hands moved to allow his thumbs to toy with her nipples. It was clear that it wasn't his intention to simply give her a nice massage. Pinching her right nipple in between his left hands index finger and thumb, James let his right hand travel down and unbuckle his belt. As soon as he had it unbuckled, the button popped off, and with the ridiculous amount of pressure, the zipper began pushing down. Assisting it along the way, James' cock sprang out much like her breasts had. Looking up to her plump lips, he kissed her briefly but passionately, biting her lower lip before breaking their kiss. "I want to you to suck it," He said to her. Still pinching her nipple he tugged on it before releasing it. One hand on the base of his erect 8 inches of flesh, the other traveled up to take a handful of her hair and slowly pull her head down. "I want you to make me cum finally." James added.

The bulge in his pants was apparent, it was hard to go unnoticed when she was constantly straddling and grinding him. She straddled him, her knees on either side of him on the couch. Her head rocked back in forth, her hips moved in the same rhythm and her apple bottom ass trailed behind her hips. She buried her breasts against his face and pulled back, smiling as she watched his reaction. She bit down on her lip when his hands grasped onto her breasts and gasped when he began to pinch her nipples. "Bad boy." She said as she let him continue to fondle her breasts. It felt nice, normally she wouldn't let a customer go so far but James wasn't just any customer. She closed her eyes as her body kept moving before she felt a slap against her stomach. She looked down and saw James cock sprung and loaded. Her eyes widened instantly. "James, you know I have a boyfriend." She said.

She groaned as he gripped onto her hair and started to pull her down, she was oddly accepting before the realization of what she would actually be doing. She grabbed onto his hands and tried pulling herself up, before landing a smack across his face. "Don't you dare take my generosity for granted, James Powers." She tried using the power of words to persuade him, she was tough cookie but she didn't know how long she could last against him. "You can have any other girl make you cum." She said as she almost struggled, he had yet to take his grip of her hair.

Her words were falling on deaf ears. James didn't care whether or not she had a boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance, or husband. Hell he didn't care if she was married to the President of the United States, he was going to have her. One way or another, but then he felt the sting across his face. And as the music had ended as if on queue, the sound of the slap echoed through the room. He still held her hair tightly, she was right, he could have had any other female he wanted make him cum, but that wasn't why he was here. "Generosity?" He questioned, "I am taking nothing for granted. I'm only taking what you and I both know we want," James added.

Standing from his seated position, it was clear how much taller, and massive he was than her. With his hand still wrapped in her hair, James pulled her head back so she would look up at him. When their gazes locked, he grinned and pressed his free index finger against her lips. Silencing her from responding to him, he released her hair, and scooped her up off the ground with one arm. Carrying her over to a small end table near the jukebox, he set her plump ass down on the table and unzipped his hoodie allowing it to fall to the ground. "We both know, that you aren't getting what you want. So why don't you allow me to give us both what we know we want?" He suggested with a grin.

Rubbing the side of her face with his index finger, James' other hand slid up between her thighs. He could feel that she was trying to keep her legs together. Clearly a sign that she wasn't giving into his attention. But that only meant that he'd have to try harder. Removing his hands from her, James stripped out of his pants, leaving only his boxers on. His cock jutted out from the fly of it, as if it were a ships mast. "Don't fight me, just go with it."

:: Sorry had to do some cleaning, I'm back now though! ::

Victoria stumbled as he stood, still holding tightly onto her head. She groaned as he pulled her head back, forcing her to look at him. She scoffed at him and laughed, before she could say anything his finger was pressed against her lips to silence her and he was swooping her off her feet to the table in the corner.

She sat on the corned of the table, her head jerking as he ran his hand over her face. Her legs were closed shut, the muscles in her legs flexed as she tried her best to keep him from the aching space between her legs. "Fuck you, James. You don't know what I want." She said as she wrapped her hand around his threat and tried to cause a reaction. Her fingers squeezed but he slapped her away.

Pulling back, she watched him undress. His hard cock sticking straight out from his boxers, erect for her.. from her. Tori bit on her lip, she blushed and looked away before back up at James. "Don't fucking tell me what I want!" She growled before landing another slap across his face. She lifted her arms to push him back but James caught on quickly and grabbed her by her wrists.

The second slap across his face, was a breaking point for James. He never liked to be hit, but still, he wouldn't strike her back. When she attempted to shove him away, his hands indeed did catch her wrists. This he used to push her backwards, pinning her wrists above her head to the wall behind her back. He looked her dead in the eyes, he hadn't any intention of backing out of this. "I'm not going to tell you again," He began "Don't, Fight, Me." James finished saying with a pause between each word.

Releasing her wrists, his hands shot down and gripped the end of the table, pulling it out from against the wall James grabbed her wrist again as she tried to move. Pulling her to her feet, he spun her around quickly, her hair fanning out as he did so. Once her back was facing him, he took her by her hair again and forced her down stomach flat against the table. She was in a bent over position, her ass sticking directly at his waist. Using his free hand he pushed her lacy panties to one side.

Without hesitation he gripped the base of his thick hard cock and rubbed the tip of his dick against her entrance. He could feel the heat emanating from her, she was moist, but wasn't as wet as he'd hoped. That was something that would change though, after a moment of teasing her pussy lips with the fat head of his cock. James angled his manhood to penetrate into her, pressing his hips forward he could feel her entrance budging and giving way. Then the tip and the first two inches popped inside of her. "Ahn! Yes!" James shouted out.

Victoria groaned, struggling to break free from the grip her had on her wrists but his power over conquered hers. She swallowed hard as he gave her the threat not to fight him.

She gasped as he pulled the corner of the table and pulled it from the wall, her legs pressing up against his cock as he pulled the table and her forward. Tori tried to get off the table but failed as he grabbed her, spun her around and pinned her chest against the table. Groaning as he gripped hard on her hair again.

Her left cheek was pressed against the table as he held her down, her cheeks turning a light pink as she felt him move her panties to the side. Biting down on her lip, Jess whimpered as he ran the head of his cock of her somewhat wet slit. Slowly, she felt the head of his cock break past her lips as he pushed into her slowly. Victoria moaned out, gripping onto the edges of the table as she felt every inch of him slip deep into her. Her butt moved forward as she tried to pull away, although it wasn't there was no spoken consent from Victoria, her pussy ached against him as he throbbed in side, her walls expanding and adjusting to his size.

He slid deep in her, burying his thickness and keeping it deep inside her for a moment before sliding out and quickly thrust back in. Tori's body nudged up the table as he pushed into with her force, a moan escaped from her lips as he did.

As he penetrated into her, James groaned quietly. He didn't want to show just exactly how much he had been thinking about, and fantasizing about this day, but it was rather obvious. What with him sheathing into her completely and all. As he met her heart shaped ass with his hips she tried to push her hips forward but there wasn't much room for travel. After a moment of enjoying her tightness around his large cock, James thrust once into her, she was still not as wet as he wanted. And James knew from experience, with women if you just started going hard immediately, sometimes it's not pleasant afterwards. For either party. And in this situation James was here to get himself off, at the very least.

With his single thrust however, she moaned quietly. He could tell that she was indeed not getting what she wanted. And so he would give her what she wanted, what he wanted. He intended to make this woman squirt from her orgasms, he wanted to be soaked from her cum at the end of this. Releasing her hair, James let his hands go to her shoulders, then traveling down her arms to her elbow joints he gripped down. Pulling her arms behind her back, James slowly ground his dick inside of her completely sheathed all while pulling her chest up off the table. This ensured she was pressing against his body, her ass smashing against his hips.

Then he began to rock his hips backwards and forwards, it was slow at first. But he quickly started thrusting into her with some speed. Maintaining this rate of thrusting, James looked down and watched as his cock disappeared inside of her over and over again. Each time it came out of her, he could see the sheen of her juices coating the length of his cock. Having been enjoying the feeling of her tightness so much, he'd not even bothered to notice the fact that she'd become rather wet, but noticing this fact James grinned wickedly. He then started slamming into her with reckless abandon, his hips smacking her ass loudly with each forceful thrust. "HAH! MMMNNH!!!! FUCK YES!" James shouted out, "FUCK! Tori! Your pussy is fucking AMAZING!" He added.

Tori gritted her teeth as he grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back, lifting her body so her back was pressed against him. Her hands still locked behind her back. Gasps escaped her mouth as he thrusted into her, picking up his speed. She felt guilty for like this, she had a boyfriend but he never crossed her mind once. She was a woman with needs that her boyfriend never fulfilled and James was willing too. She couldn't deny the attraction they always had, this would have happened sooner or later.

Her long brown hair fell behind her back as she moaned out, her head leaning to the side as it bobbed with each pound he delivered into her tight and curvy body. Her walls pulsed around him as she became wetter and wetter, the head of his cock hitting deep against her cervix. She hummed softly, biting on her lip. As he picked up her thrusts, she'd take round ass and pushed it back against his incoming thrusts as he sunk deep into her aching pussy.

Her head leaned back and rested on his shoulder as her body arched as she stood. Her mouth close to her ear as moans escaped from her mouth. "Oh, fu..uck." She moaned into his ear, her words coming out bumpy from the hit of his hips against her ass. Her ass bounced, the smacking sounds of their body colliding echoed throughout the bar.

It wasn't long at all before her fighting spirit from before broke. And it broke like the Great Wall of China, in pieces and segments. She tried to stop herself from enjoy it, but she couldn't, and before long she had her head on his shoulder and was moaning loudly, loving the feeling of his thick cock slamming into her repeatedly. James grinned as she groaned for him, releasing her arms, James' hands went to her hips. Using his arms he pulled her down harder against his bucking hips. With the music off, and the club completely empty aside from them two, the sound of their fucking echoed in the open room around them. Turning his head, James took her earlobe into his mouth and bit down on it gently, giving it a soft tug.

As he kept slamming into her, James released her ear and smiled at the fact that, even though she had a boyfriend here she was smashing her ass against him to push his cock further into her. "Ahn! Fuck yes! God it feels so good!" He moaned into her ear. As their hips collided together, her chest bounced in rhythm. James moved one of his hands up to grope her chest, pinching her nipple of her left breast roughly. "Mmnn!! You're loving this aren't you?" James whispered into her ear.

But before she was able to respond he pulled himself out of her completely. The air of the club cold on his dick as it was quite slick with her juices. James took her hand and pulled her along with him to the chair she was giving him a private dance on. Sitting down James gripped the base of his cock and looked up at her. Releasing her hand, he put his arm around her body and let his hand rest at the small of her back. He pulled her into straddling his body, and when she got into position, he was already penetrating her. She had come to accept his size much more easily, and eagerly. Once her hips dropped down so that he was completely sheathed inside of her tight pussy, James moved both his hands to her ass. Looking up at her eyes, James smiled at her before leaning up and kissing her. Lifting her hips by her ass, he dropped her weight down onto his cock, moaning into the kiss.

Tori moaned out as he bit down on her ear, her breathing staggering as she moaned with each thrust he slammed into her body. Her hips still bucked back on his cock, her ass jiggling with each pump he put into her. Her breasts bouncing as her body jerked. Her arms moved to behind his head as he let her go and grabbed hold of her hips, pulling her down harder over him. She grunted with each jolt that was sent through her body as he fucked her hard and deep.

Tori smiled, before she could answer he had already moved her to the couch and sat her back down on his cock. Her legs rested on either side of him as he began to lift her ass up and down as her pussy ran over his cock. Her breasts bounced up and down in his face as he lifted her body up and down with ease. She help by pulling her hips down with each thrust as he hit her deep. "Oh my God.." She moaned out, her head leaning back as she closed her eyes. Her long hair falling in waves behind her as her body bounced up and down.

"Fuck!" She screamed before she growled, holding his hands on her hips she stopped him and sat on his cock fully. Her hips began to swivel and rock over him as he hit every inch of her craving walls. Her lips crashing over his, lips pushing past his tongue as she kissed him hard and began to move her ass up and down on her own now, taking over the work for him. "You've always wanted this body, haven't you?" She moaned out against his lips, her forehead pressing against his as she bounced back and forth on his thickness.

With her riding him now, James could feel her body getting more and more aroused. Her juices were flowing enough so that his lap was getting moist from their rough fucking. He loved that she leaned her head back and before she closed her eyes he could see them rolling back in their sockets. He knew that if they kept this going, she would most definitely cum hard. She moaned loudly as she began to fuck herself on his cock, dropping her hips forcefully trying to penetrate deeper and deeper into herself.

Feeling her hands on his, she kept herself still. He was buried into her completely, sheathed all the way into her tight pink pussy. She rocked her hips back and forth while she sat in his lap. Then she suddenly kissed him passionately and deeply. Her tongue slipped passed his lips and began assaulting his own, which he responded by returning the attention with is own tongue. Suddenly her hips began bucking in his lap once more, and he moaned into their kiss. She broke their lips apart just enough for her to speak. Her words were extremely accurate, and he nodded his head. "Oh God!" He moaned loudly, "You have no fucking idea, I came from Seattle to here to get you, I've been dreaming of this day for years," James admitted.

Feeling her forehead pressed against his, their lips separated by inches, she kept slamming her hips down onto his big cock. Since she was doing all of the work in penetrating herself on him. James' hands came up and groped her chest forcibly, he pinched both of her nipples and gave them a slight pull. She leaned forward into his hands, and started fucking him faster than before. He could feel the tip of his cock slamming against her cervix over and over again, as if she were trying to get him to penetrate into her womb. James let one of his hands come up and clasp around her throat. "MMNN!! FUCK YES! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!" James shouted out as she rode him hard.

Tori kept at it, her hips bucking furiously as she took every inch deep inside her wet tightness. She kept her head pressed against his, the pleasure made her feel almost light-headed; it had been the best pleasure she's had in awhile. She smiled at his words, grinning from ear to ear. "Was it everything you dreamed of? ... Oh God.." She moaned out as she felt her body start to spasm, the walls around his cock pulsing.

Her hips moved faster when he told her he was close, she wanted it and every drop. Her hips crashed over him, her body working at him relentlessly, her face slightly glistened with sweat. She felt herself on the brink of climax, her body shuttered and twitched. Her walls clenching tight around his shaft, a light rush of fluid coated over his thickness as she came upon it.

Back
Top Bottom