Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random rp question

• Thread starter Professor Stein
  • Start date
Hi there...

I find reading through threads helps me find people I think might be compatible with myself. I am a very detailed and rather long winded Rp'er so I find that those that write only a sentence or two bore me to tears. I need at least three solid paragraphs and lots of details to help my muse be inclined to respond.

I should also add that I'm picky and kind of a snob, but I have to be if i want to find a quality serious person to RP with.

But when you read something and adore it, then you know you may have found someone. Scope out their request thread and see what it says there. Are they looking? Do they have an appealing idea? Do they have an idea that is close to one of your own?

I hope this helps.
~LD

You sound like my sister. She's a picky rp player as well. Thank you for the advice.

I guarantee I'm not your sister... but my thought is why waste time on boring myself when I am here to write and have fun. I know what I like and am not afraid to tell someone when I don't like it. Of course, I am nice about it but if you PM me randomly I am very brunt and kind of snobby.

You are welcome for the advice.

By the way, and I forgot to mention this in my first post, LOVE your sig and avi. Korn is amazing and Jonathan Davis is a sexy beast... of course everyone knows that! lol

Welcome to BMR and goodluck with your search :)

~LD

lol I know you're not my sister my sister is Dr Jonathan Crane. Even if she wasn't she would never have that much pink associated with her in any way shape or form. As for the signature and gif you can thank her for that. She's more of a KoRn fan than I am but I love them too. And I agree, Jon is a sexy best.

Uh Jon Davis, not Jon Crane.. I'm not into incest. >_<

Yeah I figured you knew I wasn't. The pink was because I asked for it to be a feminine avi and sig, someone made it for me and well then I put in the others and my mod status made my name purply-pink... don't know why I felt I had to say it but I did.

Also the fan thing is most def because of Jonathan though lol.

AND oh my gosh.... THAT is hysterically funny... the incest thing, that is. It made me giggle so hard I snorted. And yeah I'm not into incest either, lol.

Yeah, the appeal confuses me. Beyond reason.

Me either... I just don't get it. I mean, I have a brother and just NO, not a chance.

Well I have hijacked this, sorry. I guess I could look at your request thread and see if we could work on something... Cause our convo here has been fun. :)

I mean Crane isn't even my real sister. She's not even my half or step sister. She's my dad's girlfriends daughter and I'd still find that gross.

Off hand, my request thread is pretty out there. And it's not all I'm looking for. I go for plot based rp as well, and what I have listed there is not a necessity.

I will PM you... Yeah I tried to RP step sibs and I couldn't finish it out so I understand.

As for requests, feel free to click on my link and see.

Back
Top Bottom