Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Peace Keepers (Sweetlysable & Krystal_Atems_Girl )

Name: Anubis

Wolf form:
Height: 7 ft
weight: 300 lb
Looks: Dark black fur and blue eyes

Human form:
Height:6;4
Weight: 195 lb
Looks: Short black hair and blue eyes.

Anubis looked out over the balcony over the kingdom of wolves. Far off in the distance he seen the hint of another castle, one that was completed not long before for him and his soon to be bride. For years the wolves and vampires have been at all out war but now the idea of peace was passed around. The prince of the wolves, himself, and the princess of the vampires were to be married off to eachother. Their marriage will solidify both kingdoms.

He was getting prepared for their meeting and he wore black dress pants, and a blood red button up with black dress shoes. Anubis looked in the mirror, he had black hair that was kept sheered off and Bright blue eyes. He wore silver rings in his ears which stayed with him even when he stransformed. Anubis's body was musclar before and after transformation.

His butler came in and said it was time to get going and he nodded. His parents and he climbed into the limo that made it's way to the vampire's palace. The gaurds opened the gate and allowed them in and their butler guided them into the huge doors of their home. "Honey you will love her she is a very nice girl." His mother patted his arm.

Unlike his parents and the rest of his community he wasn't excited for their arranged marriage. He would be pared with a timid girl who would fear him. Then he would be expected to mate with her.

Name: Krystal
Height: 6'
Weight: 125lbs
Looks: Long dark blue hair and iceberg blue eyes

Krystal busied herself, picking out a dress, only in her black skull print bra and matching panties. "Crap! They'll be here any minute! Gotta choose!" She told her self, tnrowing her long blue hair up into a ponytail. She finally settled on a black halter style black cocktail dress, adorened with red roses and hearts covered in thorns, with black chunky heeled Mary Janes. She pulled her hairBack up into a ponytail and then put a red bow in it, smiling at her good work. "Perfect." She said with a smile, walking out of her room and to the throne room where she would meet her betrothed.

Krystal was beyond excited. She had always hated the war that had gone on between the two races, and was first to speak up when a marriage was planned. She remembered the council meeting fondly as she waited. *begin flashback* "I volunteer!" A small voice could be heard through the crowd as the curvy and tall girl stood. "I volunteer. I have always believed with all my heart in this peace, and if I can contribute even with just an arranged marriage, I gladly accept." The young princess said before sitting back down. *end flashback* She smiled as she remembered, and then the doors to the throne room opened.

This made Krystal smile only wider as she curtsied respectfully. "Hello, I am princess Krystal. It is a pleasure to meet you." She said in a sort of a masked nervous voice. It was not because she feared him at all, no, that would never be the reason. It was instead only because this was the first time she was meeting her fiancee. She was nervous because she wanted to make a good impression, and possibly even make him love her. She did not expect that to happen right away though, as love took time. But she could tell she already liked the handsome Lycan.

Anubis's eyes went to the girl. She was beautiful yes, a perfect body, and a lovely face. But she was nervous, he could smell it from a mile away. Speaking of smell she had her own wonderful natural scent. He was surprised, usually the smell of a vampire made his nose hairs curl. But she was more flowery, what he would expect a fairy to smell like.

"I'm Anubis." Trying his best to put on a friendly smile he came closer bending and kissing the top of her hand. "It's lovely to finally meet you as well" He looked up at the girl before raising back up. A close analysis of the girl showed no fear in her eyes. Nothing. Nada. Zip. ' Odd' he thought to himself. He had women in his bed before but there was always that fear before, that feeling that he could rip their throats out and not give a damn. He found none of that here.

The butler mentioned that dinner wouldn't be ready for a little while and showed the newly engaged couple into a private room away from the others. he guessed they were going to force conversation between them before the wedding.

Krystal smiled lightly and and sat in the chair across from him, unsure. "I am sorry about earlier. I get really nervous when I meet new people. I guess I have a bit of an ugly duckling complex." She said with a tiny giggle, crossing her legs. She poured some water for him and for herself, motioning to it before taking a drink. Her throat was unusually dry today. She didn't worry about it though, chalking it up to just her nervousness.

Krystal could tell he wasn't thrilled about this marriage. It sort of hurt, but at the same time she understood his point of view. To him she was probably just another vampire. The young princess smiled at him, sipping some of her water before speaking again. "I hope that can make you happy." She told Anubis meekly, still smiling. She liked to think that she would, but one never knew for sure. Especially when it involved two races that once hated each other.

Krystal sat in her chair, turning on the stereo with the remote. The soft music of Michael Buble played on it. She smiled softly. His smooth voice was enough to calm any nerves she had been feeling and let her relax. Something about the velvety sound of his voice kept her feeling in control.

"No need to be nervous around me, you are very attractive, I'm quite impressed." He smiled at her and took the water with a grateful nod. "I am pleasantly surprised by you." He sipped on the water watching her.

"It is a very short time till we are to be married, tell me about you, I am eager to know about my fiancé." Anubis watched her nervousness melt away and he grinned inwardly. What was it about this girl? She was.. different.

When she turned on the music he let out a soft chuckle. "Now I am definitely surprised if you keep this up I will marry you right now".

Krystal chuckled a little at his last comment. "Everything? That could take awhile.." She said with an easy smile as she took off her shoes, fixing her dress so she could modestly sit pretzel style. "I'm very eclectic in all ways. I enjoy collecting weapons, for one, and am also quite a good fighter. I have mastered 30 different kinds of martial arts. I'm also quite handy with potions. My people come to me when they need potions. Nobody knows how or why my hair is blue, it just is. Its been like that since I was born." She said, smiling at him as she prepared to add more to the story, but not wanting to bore him with dialogue. Krystal took another sip of her water before continuing.

"I've always believed there could be between our two races, so when they decided to have an arranged marriage to solidify that. I volunteered. Though, I admit wholeheartedly that I didn't think you would like me. That you would prefer to have another wolf at your side. Like I said before, I have a bit of an ugly duckling complex." She continued, taking another sip of her water. She was quite quite curious about him as well.

Krystal smiled, but didn't continue on about herself. She instead asked him a question. "Did your parents ever tell you why they named you Anubis? I am quite curious to know about you as well. My mother once told me before my parents died in the war, that the reason I am named Krystal is because when I came out, my eyes sparkled like the big blue crystals in her crown." She asked, looking at him with curiosity. She wanted to know all about him as well. Something told her they were meant to meet. Maybe that meant they were meant to fall in love too? She didn't know, but she was determined to find out.

Anubis smiled in her direction listening. 'My my this girl is interesting', He thought to himself. "Hmm I bet we will have a lot of fun play fights." A wolfish grin spread across his face after a moment. "I hate defenseless women." His eyes roamed over her appreciatively, maybe this would work out for the best.

"And stop, you are better than any wolf bride I could muster in my mind." He smiled again and tilted his head to the side watching her. She had volunteered to be his... how interesting.

"And my parents named me Anubis after the Egyptian god, ironically the protector of the dead." Just as they got into the conversation the butler came to tell them dinner was served. He stood and held his arm out for Krystal giving her a smile. "I guess they are waiting for the happy couple."

Krystal blushed, quickly putting her shoes on before taking his arm. "Seems like it. So, shall we, Anubis?" She asked, smirking at thin deviously. She noticed the spark when she touched him, and wondered what was all about. Krystal smirked wider before adding. "Its a little ironic. But don't worry, Anubis was always my favorite Egyptian god."

Krystal showed him out of the room and to the dining hall, where his parents sat, waiting for them. She smiled at them. She was more than comfortable. It felt like having her parents back. Only a flash of sadness could be seen in her glacier blue eyes as she sat , waiting for him so sit next to her. There was just something about him, she couldn't put her finger on it, that mad her feel calm. As she ate, the young princesses mind wandered. Her thoughts were only of him though. She wondered what it feel like to be in his arms.

The meal was fairly silent, and she would every so often steal a glance at Anubis. She didn't think anyone noticed. Krystal wondered what her parents would think of this peace. She liked to think that they would be happy for her, but she could never know for sure. It wasn't wolves that had killed them. It was rouge arrows from their own army that did. She hoped she'd never have to go into battle. It was true that Krystal loved to fight, but the the type of fighting she did was different from war. She only fought for fun, whereas war was nothing like that.

Anubis was very impressed by the pale beauty before him. His thoughts on vampires were never savory but now he felt a new found affection for her. She stood and took his arm he held out for her and a spark flew through him. 'hmm?' He looked at her for a moment then looked away. 'what the hell was that?' He thought for a moment before going with her into the dining room.

Once inside they sat next to each other and ate relatively in silence. Though he could tell from his parents that they were quite happy with the outcome. Maybe they saw his delight too. Once they were all finished and people came in to clear the table he decided to surprise her with the engagement ring. The engagement would only last a week but she still deserved one.

He pulled out a velvet box and his mother gasped in delight. In the box was his grandmother's wedding ring which fit the occasion. It was a pure gold ring with two wolves intertwined. Their eyes were made of rubies. It was beautiful and he hoped she liked it as well. He smiled at her and asked as if they had a choice "Will you marry me?"

Krystal's eyes widened at seeing him on on knee and the ring. It was absolutely beautiful. "Yes, Anubis, I will." She said with a wide smile, her eyes giving away her feelings for him. She knew from the moment she saw him that he was her soul mate. He may not think so now, but perhaps he would someday. Krystal looked at him, and smiled lightly, her grin dissipating slightly. "Its a gorgeous ring. I'll be proud to wear it." She said, her gaze never leaving his.

Krystal waited, she wanted him to slip the ring on her finger. In all truth, she wanted to kiss him. She wanted to kiss him so bad. She had never felt like that about anyone else. It was a surreal feeling to her. It caused the young princess to get lost in her thoughts again, thinking about being held by him, about being kissed by him, about being loved by him. She wondered if he ever would lover her.

Krystal shifted slightly in her chair, her mind showing her droves and droves of both the cute and fluffy, and the hot and steaming. It made the young princess blush. She looked at the ring again and admired its beauty. She'd have that on her finger, a symbol of werewolf heritage. Krystal smiled as she pulled out something from the pocket of her dress. It was an intricately designed white gold necklace with a dragon charm on it. "This was my fathers. I want you to have it." She told Anubis, blushing wildly.

Anubis watched her face and saw oddly... affection there. He started to wonder how bad she wanted this, to be his bride and lover. He slowly slid the ring onto her waiting finger then kissed her hand gently.

She surprised him with the necklace and he smiled up at her. "I would be honored to wear it, I'll cherish it like I shall my marriage." He stood and kissed her on the lips softly before slipping the necklace on the neck.

His parents enveloped her in a hug each and then he let his arm slip around her soldiers. "I don't want this to just be about peace for our lands." He got ahold of his glass and smiled "May this be a very happy matrimony." and toasted them.

"I have quite an evening planned for us tomorrow."

Krystal blushed when he kissed her hand, and blushed even harder as he kissed her lips. Again there was that spark as they kissed. She couldn't explain it. It was just there. She hugged his parents back, smiling. She could not believe her good fortune. Could he possibly falling for her already? It didn't seem possible, and he didn't seem like the type to do that.

She stiffened slightly out of shock as he put an arm around her, but relaxed only seconds later. She wanted to melt. Krystal looked at him as she clinked his glass with hers, smiling as she looked at her finger. Somehow it fit her, this ring, and she felt connected to the one who wore it before her. "May our life be fruitful and blessed, Anubis." She added, smiling at how the necklace seemed to shine with its new owner. Somehow it some to fit him, that dragon necklace. There was just something about it.

Krystal watched him curiously, wondering if he was just acting for the sake of his parents. She had no idea. It seemed like there was something more there, and what had he meant he had quit an evening planned? Her mind was rattling with questions, and it was nearing dusk. They must be tired after all that driving. "If you would all like to, you are welcome to stay here. I know it is a long travel to your castle from here, and it is much safer to travel in the daylight here anyway. Although most of the population is for this marriage, there are still some who would try to kill you and restart the war." She said, curtsying respectfully. She had Already decided to give Anubis the room across from hers, even though she would rather just sleep with him.

Krystal hatched an idea just then. If they did decide to stay, she would go to his room, claiming having nightmares, which in fact wasn't really a stretch, as she had nightmares of her best friend, who happens to be human, being killed in a car crash, as he was so reckless. Especially after having fights with his boyfriend. Then, she would ask to stay with him, wanting someone to cuddle with to keep the nightmares away. In her eyes it was fool proof. This was one day where she actually preferred having nightmares.

Anubis's parents nodded in agreement they knew all too well about the dangers that came with royalty. They had came close many times to being assassinated but his father was a very strong man and his mother was pretty strong too. Their ancestors were the strongest of the clan hence the reason they received the crown.

But now it was his and Krystal's turn to rule, this time with both colonies. Krystal was probably stronger than her mother, and she looked more delicate that was what made her more dangerous. They would be perfect successors.

Though he was iffy about her still yet the idea of peace was soothing. So until she gave him a reason to be suspicious he would court her like he should. "That sounds lovely Krystal you are too kind." He kissed her hand again. They were all tired so once they were shown to their room they got ready for bed.

He parted with Krystal and went into the room. Anubis stripped down to his boxers and got into the big bed. It was very comfortable and warm it wasn't long before he nodded off.

Krystal quickly got ready for bed, putting on pajamas with with stars and moons on them. She climbed into bed, falling asleep almost as soon as she laid her head on her pillow. Then, came the nightmares. This time, it wasn't about her friend though. It was something else entirely.

*start dream*
*their castle*
*Krystal is laid up in bed 8 months pregnant*
Krystal: No Anubis! Please don't go! You'll be killed for sure!
The dream goes on to where he dies in battle, leaving his wife alone, about to give birth to their twins, a son and a daughter to be named Celeste and Alexander.
*end dream*

Krystal awakes in a cold sweat, tears streaming down her face. That wasn't her usual nightmare. It was much, much worse. She had never felt so strongly about it. Krystal had never been a psychic, so she wrote it off as a bad dream, but for some reason it stayed with her. Usually she was able to shake her nightmares, but not tonight. Tonight that nightmare had hurt her to her very soul.

Krystal tiptoed across the hall, knocking on his door lightly. "Anubis, are you aware?" She asked softly, hoping he was. Something inside her told her to be hugged by him. It was strange, given their circumstances, but she couldn't help it. She needed him right now.

Anubis had slept in the room very well but some strange noises alerted him. Had he heard a scream? He wasn't fully sure till a soft knocking came from the door. Then he heard her voice it sounded like a mix of fright and sadness. He quickly got up and opened the door.

"Is something wrong?" He started then seen her face and pulled her into his arms and shut the door behind them. "What happened?" He soothed and stroked her long blue hair.

"Did someone try to hurt you? Is everyone okay?" He kept bombarding her with questions listening to see if he could hear any movement outside but it was dead silent. It wasn't uncharacteristic to demand blood if someone he cared for was hurt. His eyes started to glow a brighter blue as he looked down at her.

Krystal looked at him meekly,but instantly calmed when he pulled her into his arms. There was just something so safe about being with him, though she couldn't put her finger on it. "Everyone is fine. I just had a nightmare. It happens every night." She said, he expression showing both her embarrassment, and her hope he wouldn't be mad at her. She did not like it when people were mad at her. It made her feel like that small again child in need of a hug with no one to give it to her. His bombardment of questions was reassuring though, even if it was just because his parents were only down the hall. Perhaps a sliver of him could and does love her?!

Krystal was shaking a little. She wasn't afraid of him by any means, but she was afraid he would be mad for waking him. Why must she have these nightmares? They were repetitive, every night. She didn't know if she could ever fine peace from them. Whenever she met a new person, nightmares started to happen of them. She would allways see whoever she was dreaming about death, in all the bloody details. Like in this dream, she had seen his head being cut off. Lopped off, just like in the most dramatic movie of the crusades you could find. It mad Krystal shake just thinking about it.

Krystal looked up at him. "The nightmare was about us. Someone somehow started the war again, and you were killed in battle because I was laid up on bed rest in my very last month of pregnancy. I was supposed to have twins, a boy and a girl. It was just awful Anubis, and it shook me to the core. That's never happened before." She said softly, her body shaking just from remembering the awful nightmare. She didn't want to remember it, but for some reason she couldn't shake it. It was like a bad chill. No matter what she did, she couldn't get warm. Krystal looked up at him and tiny tears pricked her eyes. She held herself tightly to him, still looking up. "Anubis, can I stay here tonight? I don't think I'll ever get any sleep if I don't." She said sort of meekly as she watched him, waiting for a response.

Anubis's body relaxed when she told him it was just a nightmare but he still had a concerned face. He had nightmares before of course but it never effected him like this one did her. His eyes widened more when she described what it was about. Twins? His death?

She's crying this much over his death? Was it a trick... Or did she really care that much about him? He kept his arms tightened around her and even kissed her temple. Trying to lighten the mood he gave her a grin "Well look I'm still alive."

He nodded at her question, "yes of course you can stay in here with me, one second." He pulled back the covers and getting an idea to cheer her up he grabs her up into his arms and carries her to bed laying her down then getting in himself. With another kiss to her temple he pulled her close. He knew his parents would have some odd looks to give them once they woke in the morning but at the moment he didn't mind. "Better?"

Krystal was a little startled when he picked her up, but she relaxed in his arms. She frowned when Anubis broke contact, but smiled again when her pulled her back into his arms. "Much better. I don't know why, but I feel so safe with you." She said, cuddling into him. She knew he was probably thinking she was trying to trick him, but she could never do that. She would never want to hurt anyone.

Krystal looked up at him, Her eyes showing nothing but sincerity. She wanted to kiss him so bad, but she wouldn't. She Would rather it came from him. Krystal didn't want much in life. She wanted a husband and a child, maybe two. She wanted to be loved very much. Krystal Nuzzled into his chest, then wrapped her arms around her waist. She spoke again. "Please don't think I would ever do anything that would hurt you. I could never do that." She said, her eyes still sincere.

Krystal cuddled close, sighing a little. She already loved him, but couldn't tell him. It would be to weird. Instead she just cuddles close enjoying being in his arms. "Tell me about yourself Anubis?" She asked, looking up at him once again.

Anubis lightly stroked her back, lightly drawing circles with his fingers. "I'm glad you feel safe you should with your soon to be husband." He stayed like that for a while listening to her words and just held her. He still had a slight doubt but she looked so honest with her big blue eyes staring at him. At last she finally broke him over and he nodded. "I believe you." He murmured and kissed her cheek softly.

"Hmm about me eh? I am a very dull person." He grinned at her and pulled the cover up around them idly. "I prefer hand to hand fighting, especially if we are just paling around so be prepared for play fighting." Anubis tickled her side slightly before moving back to stroke her back. "and I also have a very protective personality as you will come to find out."

He moved to kiss her lips unable to resist as she stared up at him. Then he pulled away and smiled, "I'm also a big romantic." Anubis pulled her in tighter sighing happily. "Your turn."

Krystal smiled and cuddled into him, enjoting the feel of her body against his. "Yes, I prefer hand to hand as well. Though I admit I am quit good with a sword." She said with a smile, nuzzling his chest a bit. She loved the feel of being with him. It wasn't a matter of safety with him like it had been with men she had loved but never slept with. With him it was an instant connection to her heart. That had never happened before. Maybe they were meant to be? She didn't know, but she hoped she would find out.

Krystal continued, still smiling. "I also enjoy acing motorcycles and cars, and an a total sucker for a good souped up hotrod. I love drawing and painting as well, and love swimming. There's just something so calming about the water. What else can I say? Well, I may look weak, but I'm quite fierce. Hurt someone I love and be prepared to die," she finished, just watching him.

Krystal was a little startled when he kissed her as this was so new, but she easily kissed him back, melding into it, into him. There was just something about being with him and kissing him that felt so right, and she wondered if he was feeling it to. She smiled and listed when he pulled away to say something, nodding her head. "Me too. I love sappy movies like the last song and the notebook. Sometimes I secretly wish something romantic like that would happen to me, though I know that things usually don't happen the way they do in movies." She Replied with a smile, just watching him again for a response.

Gabriel listened to her and moved his hand up to stroke her long hair. He could listen to her lovely voice all day as she spoke of herself. Her words helped him finish planning there day tomorrow. He sighed happily.

"I don't think our romance will end like either of those either, I'm more keen on happy endings" He moved them so they were in more of a spooning position and held her tight in his arms. "You better get some sleep darling you have a long day ahead of you." He whispered in her ear then kissed her shoulder getting comfortable.

He was amazed at how perfectly they fit together.

Krystal smiled, cuddling close to him. "Me too. But I meant something as romantic as in a movie." She said with a tiny giggle before adding "Yes you're right we should." It sent shivers up her spine when he called her "darling" his voice was so smooth and inviting, she swooned at his every word. There was just something about him that made her happy, even though they had only know each other a total of maybe 6 hours.

She was curious about what he had in store for her tomorrow. Once Krystal was settled in, she took his hands in hers chastely. "Goodnight to the knightly prince who cared enough to let me stay" she sad softly, moving slightly to kiss his cheek before laying her head on the pillow. She was amazed at how the two of them just seemed to fit together, despite being from two completely different worlds.

Krystal waited as long as she could to see if he would say anything more, but her elides were heavy and she was so tired. Only a few minutes after kissing his cheek, she fell into a deep, contented sleep, no nightmares anywhere. Somehow being with him kept them away and she was glad of it. Finally she could enjoy some much needed sleep.

Gabriel heard her words and smiled, he had never been compared to a knight before, monster yes, knight no. This girl must have been enamored with him to be so quick to be affectionate. He hugged her tight staying silent and soon he was asleep his mouth nuzzled against her ear.

The next day he awoke to her breathing softly in his arms. He smiled 'I can get use to this' he said inwardly and kissed just behind her ear to stir her from her sleep. When he felt her wake a little he whispered "You're so cute with ruffled hair." He teased her but kept his hold on her.

Krystal smiled and opened her eyes. "Morning Anubis." She said with a yawn, changing her position so she could kiss him, wanting to feel his lips on hers yet again. There was just something about them that made her swoon. They were soft, warm, inviting, and for some reason, fit absolutely perfectly with hers.

Krystal stretched herself slightly, leaning up to kiss him softly. She still wondered what he had in store for her today. "So, jeans or a dress?" She asked curiously, needing to know what kind of clothes to wear before leaving to go change and brush out her long hair. She smiled up at him hugging him to her. "I slept here in your arms better tonight than I have in my entire life." She added, still smiling.

He was surprised when the young beauty leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips. Anubis stroked her side for a moment and kissed her back enjoying the way she fit against him. "I'd say dress, I plan for parts of our day to at least be a little romantic."

Anubis teased a little before moving out of bed and stretched out his muscles. He called one of his own guards to fetch his extra clothes out of the car. He always had spares incase he transformed and ruined his clothes.

Back
Top Bottom