Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two friends (Ryanmo97 and Frogger)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan was a pretty successful businessman, He owned a very successful company that sold and serviced consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a nice bit of money. He had a nice home in the suburbs, good friends and family. He seemingly had everything except some one to share it with...

He had horrible luck with women. The one relationship he was able to keep with a woman was with his best friend, Alida. They lived next door to each other when they were kids and were able to keep their friendship through the years. Every Friday night they would eat dinner at the one of their homes. The tradition continued even when they went to college. They made sure they went to the same school so they could keep it up.

It was Friday night and he was heading over to Alida's place for dinner. He just got off of work, so he was wearing a dark blue suit, blue shirt and a blue tie. He stopped at the liquor store and picked up a bottle of wine. He reached her house, rang the doorbell, he could hear her golden retriever, Typhoon barking.

Alida Ivory
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 160 lbs.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Body Type: Slender

Alida Ivory was a successful, respected, yet envied chef, who was a master in the kitchen. Many restaurants have tried to pry her away from the business she built from scratch, but none have managed to do so. After a long day in her restaurant, called Ivory Delights, it was time to relax, and enjoy a nice dinner within the privacy of her own home. Alida hung up the white apron she wears during work hours, ready to get out of these four walls. Cooking may be her passion, however it was still nice to get out, and to enjoy the fresh air. After stretching her arms and her back, the young woman headed outside, waving to her employees left behind to clean. “Have a good night!” she called.

Two hours later, Alida was ready for dinner. A hot shower was just what the doctor called for, and dinner was cooking in the oven, which will be ready within twenty minutes. In a pair of jeans and a nice, yet comfortable shirt, Alida was...to be put quite simply, a knockout. Every inch of her slender, willowy body could be seen, not to mention her full, lush breasts and her nicely shaped ass. Her fiery red hair, with streaks of bronze hidden within the mane, stood out against her purple shirt. The only things worn for jewelry was a silver necklace, a pair of earrings, and a bracelet. Yet despite the lack of adornments and glamor...well, there was a certain appeal behind such a woman. Maybe it’s her lovely, delicate features...or maybe it was the way she smiled...but in either case, she was desired by many men, and why wouldn’t she be?

Wine set out for the occasion, Alida checked the oven, making sure the chicken wasn’t done yet. The doorbell rang, Typhoon deciding to answer by barking madly. “Typhoon, calm down! Crazy mutt.” After closing the oven, she went to the door and opened it. “Ryan!” she greeted with a brilliant smile, giving him a hug. “I didn’t know you were coming over early… Please, come in, come in…” It was surprisingly hard, to hide her hurt from him...after all, he was her best friend, but she didn’t want him to worry. Breakups were normal in relationships...even if she did love the man, Garrett. “You brought wine? You didn’t have to… I already had a bottle.”

Ryan smiled when Alida opened the door he hugged her back. "Well, I finished up with work early, so I thought I would surprise you... Dinner smells great by the way..." Ryan loved it when it was Alida's turn to cook. She was fantastic. He wasn't a bad cook but Alida was a wizard in the kitchen. "I know but... I figured I owed you a bottle after that one we polished off a few weeks ago." He took off his suit jacket and took his tie off. He looked at his friend, she looked happy and glad to see him but there was something wrong. "Alida... Did something happen between you and Garrett?"

"You do not owe me a bottle after we polished off that one," Alida told him with a soft laugh. Her fiery red hair was tied back in a ponytail, leaving her delicate features exposed both to the eyes, and to the light. When he asked his question about her and Garrett, the pain made itself obvious in her green eyes. "Well... I wasn't going to tell you, but...yes. We broke up earlier today. He told me that I work too hard, and that I don't make an effort in our relationship..." Now sighing, she shook her head, already heading towards the kitchen. "I'm still in shock over it, to be honest..."

Ryan could tell that Alida was broke up about what happened to between her and Garrett. She really like him and it hurt him to see her sad. He walked up to her and gave her a hug... "Well... he doesn't know what he's missing out on... And neither does Laura.... She and I broke up on Wednesday... She got a promotion in her company and she's moving to Denver... and she doesn't believe in long distance relationships."

Alida accepted his comfort, burying her face in the crook of his neck during the hug. “I don’t know if that is true...but I know it is for Laura… She doesn’t know what she’s missing out on…” she told him, hugging him tightly. After a minute or two, she pulled away from him. “Come on...let’s go have dinner. I bet it will cheer both of us up...at least a little bit. Besides, I made your favorite.”

Ryan smiled when Alida said she made his favorite... "mmm... you make the best roasted chicken... and if my mom ever finds out I told you that..." he smiled, "So... How about we open this bottle of wine?" Ryan went into the kitchen and got the corkscrew. "So how's business?"

"I think your mother knows better than to compete with my cooking." Alida laughed softly, not really meaning the words, only teasing. The sound danced like music between them, ending far too soon. "Sure, go ahead... I wouldn't mind having a glass with dinner. As for business...it's going very well. I was barely able to get out when I did. I'm actually thinking of making it where I can cater...but that will mean even more business, not to mention a cook for the restaurant, for when I'm not available." The young woman opened the oven, bending down in order to peek inside. This, of course, provided a nice view of her curves...and everything else.

"That's great..." Said Ryan, as he poured them each a glass. He looked at Alida as she checked on dinner. He had a crush on her for years, but he never acted on it because he didn't want to possibly ruin their friendship. "You know, you've got a great staff there at the restaurant..." He took a sip of his wine, "I bet you could leave for like two weeks and they would be just fine."

Alida closed the oven door, picking up a pair of mitts before daring to pull the chicken out. "Hm... I do have a great staff at the restaurant, I will give them that much, but why would I leave for two weeks? I love my job too much..." And that is the reason why Garrett broke up with you, she reminded herself, letting out a sigh as she set down the pan. "I'll take that," she told him, accepting the glass of wine he poured for her.

Ryan sighed, "Alida... when was the last time took a vacation? It's been awhile I know... I know I haven't had a vacation in ages... But, today I decided that I'm going up to my cabin up by the lake and I'm taking two weeks off... I would love it if you came with me..."

"Wh-What? You can't be serious, Ryan..." Alida took a sip of the wine, the rich, heady flavor of it tantalizing her tongue before making a cool trail down her throat. "I know you haven't had a vacation in ages... Neither have I...but really, vacations are usually spent away from the home, and away from friends and family. I'm sure you would enjoy yourself more if I wasn't there."

"Are you kidding?" said Ryan, "Have you forgotten how much fun we use to have up at that cabin... Fishing, camping, hiking, swimming... Come on... We both need this... Your staff can cope two weeks with out you... It wouldn't be any fun with out my best friend..."

Alida leaned against the counter, the wine glass still in hand as she looked over at him. A faint smile formed on her lips. "I do remember... and I agree, we both need a vacation... but you would have plenty of fun without me... Besides, I'm too dedicated to work for vacation. I don't know if I can leave my staff for two weeks...especially with Evan being my manager..." Murmuring these last few words, she turned back towards the stove, stirring the big pot of mashed potatoes.

Ryan walked up to her, "A..." A was his nickname for her, "You work too much... I know for a fact that the only reason you are not at the restaurant right now is because of me... You need a vacation... Please...For me..." He pouted and started to give her puppy dog eyes...

"Don't you give me those puppy dog eyes..." Alida told him, her resolve already weakening at the sight. "I do not work too much... I work just enough, thank you... And no, that is not the only reason I'm not at the restaurant... I'm tired, too." After puffing out her cheeks cutely, she began to scoop the mashed potatoes into a bowl, and dish the green beans, too. "Now come on...dinner is getting cold..."

Ryan sat down at the table and started to fix his plate, "You are tired because you work to much... You know I'm right Alida..." He took a sip of wine. He thought a moment and then he had an idea, "Do you want me to call your mother and tell her about how you are running yourself ragged?"

Alida quickly turned to look at him, giving him one of her famous glares that clearly said how she felt about it. "Don't you dare..." she told him, raising a spoon and pointing it at him. "You know how my mother worries too much as it is... She doesn't need anymore on her plate, since she has a new grandchild to help look after." Red framing her lovely face, the young woman turned back to the task at hand, and began setting the table.

"Here let me..." Said Ryan as when up to help her set the table. "You know I'll do it... I know she's helping Anna and Steve with their baby but don't you think she should know her baby girl is working herself into an early grave?"

"I'm not working myself into an early grave," Alida denied with ease. "I just work at hard, at what I love doing most." Letting him take plates to the table, she worked on silverware, making sure there was enough of everything so no one had to get up during the meal. After that, she brought the chicken to the table as well.

Ryan shook his head... He was truly worried about his friend... He wanted to go on vacation with her, but he was running out of ideas... He put the plates on the table and made sure their glasses were full of wine... Once the food was on the table he pull out Alida's chair for her. Once she was seated he pushed her up to the table. Then he sat down and started to fix his plate... "Look, A... We both need this time off... If you can give me one good reason why you can't take two weeks off... Then, I will drop this whole thing. But, If you can't give me a good reason... You have to go with me... Deal?"

Alida let out a sigh, shaking her head soon after. Ryan really is persistent... After tucking a few stray locks of hair behind her ear, her green eyes finally lifted to meet his, a soft frown pulling at her lips. "I really don't think I need the time off... I'm perfectly fine working at the restaurant... I don't have any good reason, except that... Well, I'm not sure if I can have Evan running the restaurant while I am gone, but that's another matter entirely." Taking a sip of her wine, she picked up a knife, and started cutting into the chicken. Steam billowed out of it in waves, along with a rich, delicious aroma.

Ryan started into his chicken, "mmm... This is wonderful... Evan is a good guy and He his completely competent to run the restaurant by himself for two weeks... So... I think you have run out of excuses not to go..." He smiled and continued eating...

"And you are just trying to put me in a corner, so I have to come with you." Alida pointed a fork at him. "I know what you are up to, trust me... Evan hasn't run the restaurant by himself before, not without me to clean up his messes, so I don't think I can trust him with that level of responsibility. So there."

"All Right... All Right..." said Ryan, as he continued to eat... "You win... I just thought it would be nice if we went on vacation together..." Ryan was genuinely hurt, "So... I guess you leave me no choice... I guess I'll just have to force you to come with me..." Ryan took a sip of his wine

Back
Top Bottom