Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ F looking for F and M } Monster Girl plot - see inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastair

Planetoid
Hey. I'm looking for somebody to play a monster girl for my female character - basically, I'm looking for somebody literate and somebody who'll play a sub that isn't pathetic. I don't want to do all of the work while your character literally just responds!

I have this weird craving lately for somebody to play a monster girl - specifically, this one:

97.jpg

I don't want her to be like the description really but I want to work in her being a cow-girl in a way and cows get milked - say my character is a farmer and normally, they would milk the girls with machines, but for whatever reasons the machines are broken and she has to milk her by handl. Obviously, things lead on from there and it would be interesting to bring the idea of it being wrong to have a relationship with somebody considered below everybody else (aka an animal but she can speak perfectly fine) and also that it's painful when cows aren't milked, so maybe she leaves it for a while thinking it'll be okay but it gets painful or even too arousing for her, like being constantly edged or something.

I think that's all, though!

Wait, not all. I'd love to do a small dom big sub plot as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom