Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The bloodmoon queen (mpkdragon and angel123)

Lana takes her bowl from him and sits down across from him at the table. Bringing her soup bowl up to her mouth she takes a long drink from it before setting it back down. "Alright, I won't be too heavy?" She asks worriedly as she cheeks turn red with embarrassment. "I don't want to be a burden." She says as she swishes her soup around in her bowl, avoiding eye contact.

"You will never be a burdin my queen." He smiles and continues to drink his soup. He hums to himself as he runs his leg against her. "Now finish up we have to reach the camp before noon." He smiles and places his hand on the table his blue eyes shineing brightly.

Lana quickly finishes her soups and stands up. Walking around the table she come up behind Silver. Leaning forward she wraps her arms around his neck and rests her chin on his shoulder by his ear. "You... basically for the rest of the day I get to be held by you." She grins and kisses his ear, "I'm going to assume you'll be in wolf form?" she asked as she leaned forward more to look at his face. "Just so you know, I'm not scared of your wolf, sure it doesn't sound as appealing to kiss you that way." She giggles and kissed his cheek, "I kinda like it, your fur is really soft and you're super big and I can see how that would scare some people, but all I think about is how much I just want to curl up on your chest and sleep, not have to worry about anything." She kissed the corner of his lips and smiled running her fingers through the hair on the nape of his neck, "I just wanted to make sure you knew what I thougt" Then a cheeky smile formed on her lips, "People are still going to think you're a monster, and you know what? I'm fine with that, as long as you're my monster. My big gentle furry monster of a man forever and always."

Silver smiles and stands up bringing lana into his arms. He kisses her on the lips deeply and passonatly his hands running down her back. He mutters agains her lips. "Your are the perfect soul mate for me lana of that im sure. For i have yet to meet one who sees the man instead of the beast." He breaks the kiss and smiles at her. "And for that you will have my heart no matter what choices you make or what path you take." He kisses her again wanting nothing more then to stay like this. But in the back of his head he knows they must leave, but chooses to kiss her deeply for a bit longer.

Lana melts into his arms as his lips move against hers, setting her skin ablaze by his touch. A big goofy smile forms on her face as speaks making her heart melt for him. As he kissed her again Lana wrapped her arms around his neck pulling his closer and kissing him deeper only pulling way when she began to feel light headed from lack of air. Her arms still tightly wrapped around his neck and rested her head on his chest as her lungs pulled in deep breaths of air.

He smiles and kisses her head running his hands through her hair. He silently says i love you my queen and rest his head ontop of hers. He clears his throat and puts on his more seriouse voice. "We need to go my queen. Put on your helm an meet me out side." He turn and walks away shifting into his worgen form and dropping down to all fours. He stop at the mouth of the cave and looks back smileing. "Dont take too long my queen." He turn his head back and walks out into the clearing.

Lana smiles as she feels him running his hands through her hair in a calming motion. But when he pulls away his tone changes causing a frown to form on her face as she tilts her head to look up at him. She sighs and rolls her eyes, as much as she loved him calling her his queen, she wished he would use her name, she liked the way it sounded coming from his lips. Sighing she turned around and ran to grab her helm before following him into the clearing. He was facing way from her as she approached. Then a cheeky smile crawled up her lips and she made a running jump on to his back knowing if she slipped off in the process that he would catch her.

Silver smiles and looks back as she jumps opon him. "Hold tight lana." He lets out a deep growl and takes off bounding into the forest. Silver moves quickly leaping between the trees and shrubbery. Half way silver slows down as he reaches a break in the tree line. "Supply route." He growls. "However you need to be stupid to use it now." He looks both ways and sniff the air before leaping across the road and continueing on. He continues to dadh through the forest at an incredible speed all of his muscles working hard. He suddenly comes to anabrupt halt and remains perfectly still. "Get off slowly and what ever you do, don't make any sudden movements. We have company."

Lana laid flat on his back with her arms wrapped around his neck, her legs clamped around his torso. Burying her face in the fur on his neck she breathed in his musky scent. Giggling as he started to run she entwined her fingers into his hair and held on tight. But as he came to an abrupt start she lifted her face out his his fur to see what he had stopped for. Following his directions she slipped her fingers out of his fur and slowly slid off his back on to the ground where she crouched down by his front leg.

Silver stands ups slowly and stairs strait ahead. "Stand up slowly and dont make any sudden movements. Centaurs are watching us and they are deadlier then an elf with a bow." His ear twitches to the left and an arrow wizzes by his head and embeds it self half way into a tree behind silver. "See." He smiles at you then turn his attention back to what he has been looking at. "Your aim is a bit off katala." As he says this a female centaur steps out from the trees and smiles at silver. Her lower half is a brown and white horse and her upper torso is coverd in a fur tunic. "Silver i hardly recognized you." She says straping her bow around her chest. "And the sun was in my eyes." Silver smiles. "Right." The centaur called katala turn and shouts something in a strange language. Other centaurs begin to reveal themselves from there hiding spots.

Lana slowly stood up her hand wrapped around the fur on his neck as a worried look took over her face. She let out a muffled yelp as an arrow whizzed by their heads. "Yeah I can see." She whispered, not seeing the humor in the situation. As Katala came out of the woods Land pressed herself closer to Sliver her arm automatically going possessively around his neck. She watched their interactions closely as she stood next to silver.

Silver looks at lana and smiles. "She is a friend my queen." Silver leans down and whispers. "And they are going to be more concerned about you then you are about them." Katala looks at lana and her eyes widen with a look of shock, fear, and concern. She imediatly shouts to her other hunters and bows, they do the same. "Forgive us lady bloodmoon if we had known it was you we would have never had fire at you. Forgive our imputence." Silver smiles and nods his head at them. "See what i mean. Now play the part of a fearless leader and ask to see cheif blackhorn." He smiles and licks her cheek.

Lana smiled as he licks her cheek and she pets his head in response before turning her attention back to the centaurs. "Your transgression has been forgiven however I have come to see your chief. So, if you could be so kind as to show me to chief Blackhorn it would be greatly appreciated.

(Sorry, my muse is dead right now)

Katala raises her head. "Right away lady bloodmoon. She turns and trots off into the forest as silver, lana, and the other centaurs follow. As they travel through the forest they reach a clearing. Through out the clearing is tents and huts lined up on either side. Centaurs and minotaurs of all ages and sizes stop and stair at the group. As they near the large center tent katala stops and looks at lana. "Cheif blackhorn is inside." She bows and looks to silver. "We must return to our post. I assume you wont be any trouble silver." Silver chuckles and smiles back. "I will try katala and while your out keep an eye on the deviding road. Its been used recently." Katala knods and walks away with her group at her flanks. Silver looks at lana and gestures to the tent. "After you m'lady."

(Did a cat eat it? Lol)

((lol, no I think it took a vacation))

Lana pushes back the flap of the tent, not knowing what to expect when she entered. The room was dark with not even a bit of sun pushing through the cloth tent. It took a while for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, she stood stalk still as she felt Silver brush up against her. Reaching down she wrapped an arm around his neck gaining from him a bit of reassurance as her sight returned to her.

In the center of the tent stands a large black minoutaur. His main an beard adornded with beads and feathers. "What are you doing in my camp silver." He looks at silver with a serious look. His guards stand nearby. Silver smiles. "Dont ask me Murgin, ask her." He nods at lana. Murgin glares at her looking her over. He growls "LEAVE ALL OF YOU NOW." He yells at the guards. He then turn back to lana and stands walking to her. "YOU DARE COME INTO MY CAMP BRINGING NOT ONLY A WORGEN WHO LOST HIS OWN CLAN BUT ALSO YOU BRING WAR TO MY...." The guards leave and his mood changes and he hugs silver with a mighty laugh. "Damn silver it has been a long time." Silver groans. "Good to see you too." Murgin lets him go and looks to lana. "So lady bloodqueen. What can i do for you?"

Lana couldn't help but giggle as his mood suddenly changes. Smiling she stands tall and proud, "I have come for your assistance." She told him truthfully, "My kingdom has been stolen from me and I beg of you to join me in an alliance to win it back and free my people from the reign of terror they are under." She spoke in a strong noble voice, it was clear she was born for this, it was in her blood. "The elves and the Centaurs were once allies when my father was king, and both thrived from the friendship, let us recreate that bond so that we both may thrive once more."

Murgin smiles. "I thought that was you under that helm lady lana." He bows. "Aye we were once allies but if i join you now what garentee will you guve me that the women and children here shall be safe." Silver cuts in. "If you join us old friend you will be part of the bloodmoon clan and will be able to live on its land near the howling cavern." Murgin rubs his beard thinking this over. "Your offer is reasonable. I will fight for you." He turn and walks over to a large totem holding and large bow. He bows taking the bow and heading back to lana. "Here as a sign of our alliance i give to you the bow of our first cheiftan." He hand lana the bow. The bow is made of redwood and its string is woven minotaur hair, both of which are very strong. Halfway along either side of the bow protrudes sharp sycle like blades. "Does it please you?" Askes murgin.

Lana bowed her head, "I will not make promises I am not assured of, I cannot guarantee that your women and children will be safe but I can promise I will do everything in my power to keep them safe and I hope that will satisfy you." She told him honestly. Lana took the bow from his hand and smiled, "It pleases me greatly." She said as she fingered the wood and admired the craftsmanship. "I am honored by the gift. Thank you." She bows her head, "I regret the fact that I have nothing to give you in return, the only thing of worth I own, I lost on my escape from the castle. It was my fathers sword and I morn the loss." she told him sadly as she apologized for her lack of gift.

Murgin chuckles. "It is our way. We give our leader a symbol of our clan or tribe. Hence why you wear the dress of the bloodmoon clan." He smiles and walks past them both outside he shouts and orders people to start taking down camp so they can move to silvers home. Once alone silver shifts forms and pulls lana into his arms kissing her passonatly running his hands down her back and cupping her ass in his hands. "Ive been wanting to do that since we got here." He returns to kissing her letting go of her ass and letting his hands wander to the front were he gently brushes against her chest. "By my anciestors i the way you move in this dress drives me mad." He smiles and returns to kissing her once agian.

Lana let out a squeal of surprise as he pulls her into her and begins kissing her passionately. Gripping his shoulders she kisses him back, her soft lips pressing against his as her tongue slipped out and ran along the seam of his lips asking for entrance. Her eyes slid shut as she become absorbed with with feel of his mouth against hers. She pressed herself tightly up against him as his hands wandered around her body. She liked the feeling of him exploring her as long as he stayed above her clothes he touch and caress all he wanted.

His hands rub against her chest as he opens his mouth letting her tounge in. He swirls his tounge around hers. He lets his hand wander down and rub between her legs through her dress. "Lana. I want to say something but....it may not be the right time." He stops and looks i to her eyes. "But i feel like if i dont say it....something bad is going to happen to you." He takes her hands in his gently kissing her nuckles. "Lana I love you. And you dont need to say it back but never forget that you are my one and only love lana, and i will protect and defend your honor till the very end." He smiles and kisses her head.

Lana clings to him as his tongue enters her mouth, she shivers as he hands roam her body. She smiles up at him as she waits and listens to what he has to say. As he tells her, her smile falters slightly, "I cannot say it back." She said quietly, "I am not sure how I feel, it is all happening so fast." She told him quietly, "I do care for you, don't ever doubt that. But when I do profess my love, I want to have absolutely no doubts" she explained as she looked up at him with worried eyes waiting for him to reject her.

Silver smiles and nods. "I understand lana. I just..." Murgin comes into the tent. "Silver. Katala has news for you." He steps back out golding the flap fir both if them. Silver turns to lana and smiles kisssing her on the lips before taking her hand and leading her out. Katala stands out side with her hunting party, a concerned look on her face. "Silver i spoted a few guards guideing a strange carrage through the forest path. You were right."
Silver nods. "What was strange about the carrage." Katala scratches her head. "Well it was larger and was low to the ground, oh and it was being driven by two dwarves." Sipver raises a brow. "Dwarves?" Murgin nods. "Yes they are currently fighting the orcs in there home land so most likely it is a peace offering to the false king." Silver strokes his chin. "Offering huh?" He looks at lana. "Would be such a shame if this offering were to....dissapear. Right my queen?" He grins wickedly. "Plus dwarves are really good blacksmiths. So any one who were to be building an army would have need of them."

(Hey, I'm really sorry about this but I'm going to drop this rp, school is just super stressful and I need to give it a lot more attention then I have been. Which means dropping rps sorry)

Back
Top Bottom