Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightstalker ~ Gypsy Prisoner ~ DarknessEmbraced666

She heard him whistling and her eyes slowly drifted shut as she soon lost herself in the movements of the dance. As she twirled, her skirts swirled around her long legs, offering flashes of her soft slender legs. Her long hair caught the sunlight that came through the window, causing it to glitter and shine as the red in her hair stood out some more.

The judge's eyes watched every movement, spell bound by them as he took in her reddish hair and long legs. Thoughts not full pure and had not been since he first saw her as he stretched his legs a little more, his words whispered but carrying towards her. "Come dance closer to me."

The gypsy had no clue of the judges intentions towards her. When he spoke, she slowly moved closer to him with every step until she was about a foot or so away from the bed. As she opened her eyes, they glimmered a little. As she twirled again, her skirts brushed against his legs a little.

The judge watched her move closer, as she began to dance again he felt the hem of her skirt lightly move against his legs. Smiling he reached forward and lightly placed one hand on her side drawing her body a little closer, his other hand moved to rest on her stomach.

The womans eyes had begun to close again when he placed a hand on his side and drew her closer. She stopped dancing and looked at him, some of her hair falling in her face as she gazed down into his eyes. She still swayed a bit but other then that she was still. Natalya could feel his hand resting upon her stomach while her chest rose and fell rapidly with her quick breathing.

The judge's blue eyes met hers, smiling as he kept the contact fingertips danced ever so lightly across her stomach as his other fingers deftly unzipped and lowered her skirt. Pulling it all the way down her long legs he spoke softly. "Want you to dance slowly on my lap."

She felt him opening her skirt and she blushed as it slowly moved down her long legs, embarrassed as her underwear were exposed to him and she tugged at the hem of her top, trying to pull it down and cover more of herself. "Dance on your lap?" she said, her voice shaking a bit. "Sir, I-I don't know how. All those things those people said, it wasn't true." She looked away from him while she stood there in just her blouse and undergarments. She didn't even wear stockings.

The judge listened to her stammered out response, part of her wanted to do even it she did not fully know how to. Another part was scared of what might happen if she did he mused, his hand pulling her body a little closer as the fingers that had been on her stomach slid up under her top to move like a feather across her pure skin. His eyes locked with hers as he spoke softly. "It is easy to do, sit down on my lap and let your body move against mine."

Natalya closed her eyes as he slid his hand beneath her top, a conflict of emotions passing across her pretty face and her hands clenched a little into fists. She wasn't sure she wished to do it. Natalya hadn't even really kissed any one before. What he was asking was beyond anything she'd ever done before and the thought of doing something so... provocative and with someone she barely knew made her nervous. But what made her even more nervous was that if she didn't do as he told her to, she could be in trouble. Slowly she opened her eyes and gazed down into his eyes before sighing and nodding slightly. The young woman slowly straddled his lap and began moving against him, her hips gyrating against his and her chest brushed against his.

The judge noticed the clenching of her fists, he could tell her body and mind were in turmoil. It would be more so as time went on, feeling her body lower onto his he smiled. As her hips gyrated against his fingers moved to capture hers slowly with one hand, his free hand caressed her side gently as he leaned forward. Breath hot on her neck and ear before sucking on earlobe and neck, words whispered. "You are so amazingly sexy. Do you not realize this."

She moved her legs a little so she knelt on the bed slightly, her bare thighs brushing against his hips a little as she moved a little. She felt his hand grasp hers and she gazed down at him, her eyes shadowed by her bangs which hung in her eyes and framed her face. The feeling of his free hand caressing her side and his hot breath washing over her soft skin caused her to shudder before she shook her head. "I.. I was raised to be modest." she said meekly while closing her eyes again.

The judge noticed the shake of her head before hearing her words, sighing a little his free hand travelled lower down her back pausing just above her buttocks as his hips lifted slightly against hers. Brushing the hair from her face and holding it back his lips touched her neck more. Words spoken softly but sternly. "That may be but you are beautiful, enchanting."

Opening her eyes again, she looked up into his face as his hand moved down her back. She could feel goosebumps forming from his touch and she shivered again before feeling him lift his hips into hers. As he brushed her hair back from her face, she swallowed softly and blinked before shivering as he pressed his lips to her neck some more. She wanted to deny his claim but the sternness in his voice made her think other wise. Slowly she turned around in his lap so her back was pressed to his chest as she slowly moved.

The judge felt little resistance to his touch, words or lips only her body moving to face away from him. Fingers caressed down her lower back as he held her hair back and away from her neck. Letting her hair go he kissed her neck, words whispered. "You know you enjoy the attention. Something you are not used to that I know but you will."

She felt her cheeks heating up and she swallowed again. "And how would you know what I enjoy?" she asked him softly. "I bet you don't even know my name." She closed her eyes as he kissed her neck, biting her bottom lip a little as she moved against him, her firm round ass lightly rubbing against his groin.

The judge moved his own hips back against hers, his hardening shaft teasing her buttocks slightly as his lips hovered inches above her neck. "Natayla you need to relax and enjoy more things. I do believe that you should dance fully naked for me too."

Natalya felt his hardening shaft against her and it made her heart race faster as she moved there in his lap. She rolled her eyes slightly when he told her to relax and enjoy more things. However, the moment he said that she should dance naked for him, she was on her feet in seconds and she backed away from him. "Naked?" she asked firmly before snatching up her skirt. "Naked indeed." Her face was completely red and she turned away from him.

The judge felt her move from his lap before facing him briefly. Standing he pulled her body back towards his and kissed her lips roughly, time for play was over as one hand grabbed her buttock. The other hand moved in between their bodies and up under her shirt to cup one breast, fingers teasing her nipple feeling it harden slightly.

Natalya squealed as she was pulled against him before the sound was cut off by the kiss, closing her eyes tightly as she began squirming and struggling a little. She placed her hands against his chest and pushed against him while he grabbed her rear, turning her head and leaning away from him while he slid a hand beneath her shirt. "Stop." she whimpered as he cupped one of her breasts. She felt him teasing one of her rosy nipples and her body beginning to respond bit by bit, her skirt fallen at their feet and forgotten for the time being.

The judge heard her whimpered out word, his fingers continued to tease her nipples as his grip on her buttocks not only tightened but slid her legs apart slightly. His thumb slid up under the gusset of her panties and pressed hard against the small bud, her lips widened slightly allowing access and that is exactly where his thumb was thrust.

Natalya gritted her teeth as he continued with what he was doing, groaning inwardly when he tightened his grip but her eyes snapped open as his finger slid into her panties and she felt her breath catch in her throat as he thrust his finger into her. Gathering her strength, she shoved him back and stumbled away from him. "No!" she cried out before falling to her knees. Her heart was pounding as she began trying to stand on shaky legs.

The judge felt her push, her body reeling back hard onto the floor. His eyes taking in even more of her body now as he strode across to the door first, bolted it securely before taking the long piece of thin cord. Tying her hands together and securing them to the bed post his hands ripped her top and panties leaving her fully naked. His hand came down across her buttocks lightly as he spoke. "You will learn to fully obey me, is that understood."

She could feel his gaze upon her body as she stumbled to her feet and she flushed with embarrassment before trying to flee from him after he bolted the door shut. As he grabbed her and tied her hands together, she struggled the best she could before giving a soft cry of shock before softly sobbing as he ripped off her top and her panties. "Stop. Please." she pleaded before shaking her head at his words. "No! I will not!" This was too much like the other night when he shackled her to her bed, but this time she was more frightened.

The judge noticed the shaking of her head only seconds before her protested words. Grinning widely it would not help her this time as he brought his hand down harder across her buttocks before sliding it around and onto the soft smooth skin of her stomach. His body pressed hard against hers as his breath hot hit the exposed flesh of her neck. "Only two choice, that is hard or easy. Make it now."

Natalya yelped when he brought his hand down harder before bitting her lip as she fought back tears, trying not to show any weakness to him. But it was hard. She was scared, embarrassed and angry. She couldn't believe that she had fallen for his charms. She had begun to think that he was possibly nicer then she had first thought, but now she thought it had probably been nothing but a great lie. That's what upset her the most. When he pressed his body hard against hers, she bit her lip harder until she tasted the coppery metallic taste of blood on her tongue. Hearing him tell her to make her choice, she closed her eyes tightly before glaring up at him and she shook her head again. "Go to hell." she spat.

Back
Top Bottom