Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightstalker ~ Gypsy Prisoner ~ DarknessEmbraced666

Natalya sat down in her seat and watched him for a moment before nodding with a small smile, some of her hair falling in her eyes until she tucked it back behind her ears. "Oh, yes. I'm more then ready." she said to him. "I'm ready to start a new chapter of my life with you."

Ross listened intently to her response, heart filling with so much joy it felt like he was dancing high up in the sky on white clouds. Everything she did with or for him from their first meeting until now and the future would only get better as he smiled softly across the table to her. "So glad you are, the horses and cart are just missing us then we can go."

Natalya nodded slightly as she slowly stood up and began getting something to eat and something to drink. "All I have to do is get my things and get dressed." she said to him as she sat back down with her breakfast.

Ross smiled and nodded to her words, eating his breakfast and sipping his coffee he could not help but smile wider as he spoke. "I am so excited and nervous all rolled into one about this new chapter."

Natalya began eating and watched him happily. "I'm excited and nervous as well." she replied softly. "But as long as we're together, I'll be happy." She reached out and placed her hand on the back of his while smiling affectionately at him.

Ross could feel her gaze on him as ate, sipping his coffee he listened to the words which brought a smile to his face. Soon finishing his breakfast and coffee he stood from the table walking casually across to the sink, washing and drying the plates stowing them neatly in the box for travel. Room for hers when she was finished as he glanced out the window at the sky, wondering if there was any chance of bad weather that may slow travel down, something he hated last time when he was much younger.

She noticed his smile before looking down at her food as she finished up while he washed his dishes. Once she was done, she stood up with her dishes and moved to the sink where she washed anything she used then dried them before packing them away into the box before looking at him once more. Moving over to him, she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and kissed his shoulder softly. "Come on. Lets go get dressed." she whispered to him.

Feeling her arms wrap around his waist he turned his tall muscular body slowly, eyes catching hers as he leaned down and softly touched lips to hers. Long thick fingers of his large strong hands gave her buttocks a gentle squeeze before guiding them towards the stairs. Slipping his hand into hers he spoke. "Lead the way love."

The gypsy gasped when he squeezed her butt before giggling as she moved towards the steps, starting up with him. Silently, she walked up the steps before heading down the hall to the bedroom they'd been sharing and she entered, running her fingers through her long wavy hair.

Hearing the gasp a sly grin spread across his face, soon in the bedroom his last remaining bag was packed after he had dressd in a pair of black trousers and white long sleeved shirt, top part of it open as he scanned the room making sure that he did in fact have everything.

Natalya entered the bedroom and began to undress slowly, shaking out her hair as she draped the robe over a chair. Once naked, she moved over to the closet and began going through the clothing in there, looking for her gypsy clothes that had been put away.

He carried the last two bags of his own downstairs and out to the cart, the horses were starting to get a little itchy footed as they waited for the journey to begin. Giving them both a pat and scratch he glanced around the back yard for one last look at what had been home for the last few years.

Finding her long purple skirt and her white off the shoulder blouse, she pulled them on before pulling on her teal and gold waist cincher. The last of her outfit was in the other room so she padded down the hall to the bedroom where she had been staying and she quickly found the rest of her things. She tied her dark purple shawl around her waist, the gold coins attached to it jingling softly. With a smile, she slipped on her bangles and put on her earrings before putting on the last two pieces of her outfit. She tied a scarf in her hair and slipped on her anklet that was covered with tiny bells. With her outfit done, she looked every bit like a gypsy once again and when she looked at herself in the mirror, she smiled gently and sighed. Grabbing up a bag that sat near her bed, she began grabbing a couple dresses that he'd given her and stuffed them into it before returning to his bedroom to grab her nightdress and robe. She'd come to really like them. Once she had everything she needed or wanted, she turned and headed out to where he was waiting.

The small nose bags for each horse were slowly removed and placed into a spot in the wagon where he would easily be able to find them for the journey knowing they would stop occasionally, some of the furniture could be sold along the way as he knew it would be better off that way. When his eys met hers he spoke softly. "Ready to go my love."

She walked towards him and smiled gently before nodded slightly. "Yeah, I'm ready." she said gently. Moving up to him, she placed her hand on his cheek while smiling up at him. "We... We can stay if you wish." While she did want to go with her people, she would stay if it made him happy.

his large strong left hand moved to cover her slender fingers, fully covering them now he smiled and turned his head to kiss her fingers before he spoke in a whispered tone. "I want to be on the road with you."

She smiled gently up at him as his large hand covered her tiny one before watching him kiss her fingers. Nodding, she stroked his cheek once more before stepping back. "We should probably head out." she said softly. "The caravan likes to head out early." Standing on her tiptoes, she pressed her lips softly against his and kissed him lovingly.

Returning the soft short sweet kiss to her lips his eyes sparkled back down into hers as he listened to her words and nodded sagely before lifting her up and placing her on the buggy seat. "Then the carriage is on the road soon my princess."

She gasped as he picked her up before smiling as he set her down upon the buggy seat and she nodded at what he said. Holding her hand out to him, she offered him help to get up with her. Natalya was happy to be leaving. She hated staying in one city for longer then necessary.

He took the offered hand and gently squeezed it, taking the reins of the horses and giving them a light tug before feeling the cart move off. Soon the pace was a light one as they made their way through each of the streets to where the others would be leaving from.

She smiled at him when he squeezed her hand and she gently squeezed back before looking forward as he took the reins of the horses and started them off. The gypsy smiled gently and rested a hand on his knee before relaxing completely against his side, her head resting against his shoulder with a happy sigh. "I think you'll like living with us." she said after a while.

He smiled and rested his long muscular arm behind her, long thick fingers of his large strong right hand began to lightly trace down her spine as the words filtered through the air to his ears, eyes sparkling a little before turning his head to softly kiss her cheek."I so agree with you" He whispered.

Back
Top Bottom