Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightstalker ~ Gypsy Prisoner ~ DarknessEmbraced666

She pulled the buggy to a stop and looked over at him as he climbed down, slipping out of the buggy a moment later. "You're welcome." she said softly. Natalya would take care of the horse once she took care of his knee. It shouldn't take her too long to clean and stitch up his knee.

He hobbled up to the front door and entered the main foyer area briefly, stifling another yawn he took the small bottle from the cabinet in the lounge before groaning occasionally as he took the stairs up to his room. On the main landing he steadied himself for a few seconds before finally managing to walk to and enter his bedroom, sitting down on the softness of his bed he ripped his trousers off discarding them towards the corner. He was angry with himself as he took a few sips straight from the bottle and glanced down at the open wound to his knee, the cotton and needle did not look that good as they sat near him. Picking it up he began to stitch the skin back together.

She watched him for a moment and sighed before silently following him. As she walked up the steps behind him, she could hear his occasional groan. The woman paused once more but this time she was in the doorway of his bedroom, pausing to watch him for a little bit. The gypsy could see his anger in the way he moved and she knew that his anger could lead to a poor stitching job. With a sigh, she moved forward and knelt in front of him, reaching out and putting her hand on his wrist. "Please, let me." she said softly before shrugging off her now dirty robe.

The anger he still felt for being so careless along with the pain was not helping his hand keep steady, not having heard her follow or enter behind him he was slightly startled by her touch and words. It was not something she should do but his hand was already shaking slightly as he slid the cotton into her hand, needle dangling off it. His eyes briefly met hers before turning away almost in shame. "Thank You, such a clumsy oaf I must look to you."

She took the cotton from him and gazed up at him until he looked away from her. With a small smile, she began stitching up his knee carefully and as gently as she could. "No. You don't seem like a clumsy oaf to me. You seem like.... someone who's had an accident and is tired." she said gently. "And you seem angry." Natalya paused for a moment and looked up at him then went back to stitching up his knee. Slowly but surely the wound started closing until she had it completely stitched up and she took a clean edge of her robe and began wiping the blood away from his leg.

The judge felt her small fingers working the needle and thread expertly like she had done it a thousand times before, her words only evoking a soft sigh to escape his lips. Through gritted teeth now he took a few more sips of the scotch before putting the cap back on and sliding it on the small bedside cabinet. His eyes almost watery from the pain were wiped with one of his dirty sleeves before removing his shirt and throwing it on top of his trousers. Several fingers lightly touched her hair as he spoke. "Thank you again. Only anger I feel is for myself, never could feel it for you. You are the reason I came home."

Natalya felt his fingers touch her hair and she looked up at him while she knelt before him, her cheeks reddening a bit before she smiled slightly. "You will walk with a slight limp for a couple of days and you'll have slight scarring." she said softly before standing up, her nightgown straightening itself. "Why are you angry at yourself?" she asked him gently. For some reason, standing there in her thin nightgown with her hair down around her shoulders made her feel vulnerable. More vulnerable then the night before when he had her naked and tied up.

The judge had noticed the reddening of her cheeks, a small smile forming across his face as eyes never left hers even after she stood up. Having absorbed her words he reached forward and gently took her hand drawing her closer, his other hand sliding around and lightly lifting her nightgown as he caressed her back. His words softly spoken. "Angry because I should have trusted you more, I should have stayed in town and slept."

Slowly she moved closer to him, her hand resting in his as he slid his hand beneath her dress and caressed her back. "I was tempted to run." she said softly and honestly. "Those... guards were watching me. I had gone out to the back field to ride one of the horses. A group of them came to the field and just stood there watching me. It unnerved me." She bowed her head and sighed softly while brushing her hair out of her face again.

He listened to her softly spoken words, eyes flashing a little as a smile spread slowly across his face. A real caring one as his strong fingers spread wider across her lower back, placing her hand on his shoulder as he leaned forward and softly kissed part of her arm. Eyes darting up towards hers as he spoke. "So tell me Natalya where you were going to sleep tonight."

She felt his fingers move across her lower back before feeling him kiss her arm, making her blush just a little before she heard his question. It caused her to pause before answering. "I... I'm not sure." she murmured. "I was going to sleep in the other bedroom.... where do you want me to sleep?" she asked him, the hand resting on his shoulder moving slightly to play with a lock of his hair a little.

His tired blue eyes noticed the hint of red to her cheeks as he listened to her stammered out response. Face turning in towards her hand enjoying the softness of her touch as his lips moved up her arm slowly. Stifling another yawn he spoke barely above a whisper. "Was hoping you would have slept in my bed."

Natalya was quiet as he continued to kiss her arm, her gaze following the path his lips were taking up her arm. Upon hearing him speak, she nodded slightly. "Then I shall sleep in your bed." she whispered to him, still not pulling back from him. Her hand that rested on his shoulder and played with his hair turned a little and her thumb ran over his cheek and his jaw.

Her words softly spoken, touch electrifying to his senses as he moaned and turned his head a little more to kiss the fingers. Eyes meeting hers as his large strong thick fingers easily grabbed her buttocks pulling her closer to him. Lips touched hers for a few seconds, his tired eyes meeting hers as he nodded slowly. Barely whispered words were spoken. "Thank you again for tonight. No need to dress when in bed with me unless you really need to."

She gasped softly as he grasped her buttocks and pulled her closer to him, her hands moving to his chest before she felt his lips against hers and she blushed again before kissing him back shyly until he broke away. She glanced down at her nightgown then back up at him. "Do you want me to remove my nightgown?" she asked softly.

Hearing the gasp and noticed the flushing of her cheeks he smiled, having felt the response to his kiss he gave a sly grin and even though he was tired managed to slide her night gown further up her body and off it. With that done away with now his large strong hands with thick fingers caressed her buttocks and the upper backs of her thighs as he spoke. "Can you get me a glass of water please, this is your home too so walking around naked is more than allowed."

Natalya stood there silently as he nightgown was slid up and over her head, leaving her naked before him. His question made her pause before nodding. She was uncomfortable with the thought of walking around naked, but she wouldn't say no. Slowly she pulled away from him and silently slipped out of the room, heading downstairs to the kitchen where she got him some water before heading back upstairs with the glass in her hand. Her long dark hair hung down in her eyes and it was draped over her shoulders, the long auburn locks hiding her breasts. Entering the bedroom again, she padded over to the bed with his water.

His blue eyes watched her leave, admiring the sway of her young hips as he relaxed back on the bed a little more. The scotch would only help so much as he reached for the small bottle, eyes closing only slightly before hearing her footsteps across the floorboards of the room. Turning his head he took the glass and downed the tablets along with some of the water before placing the glass down on his bedside cabinet. Pulling her body closer his lips brushed against the smooth skin of her stomach travelling slowly upwards to flick his tongue against the underside of each of her breasts before speaking. "Thank you Natalya."

Natalya handed him the water and was about to move away from him when he grabbed her and pulled her body closer to his, her breath catching in her throat before she shivered as his tongue flicked against the underside of her breasts. "You're welcome." she murmured to him, one of her hands lightly running through his hair.

Feeling her body shiver beneath his touch, long thick fingers spread out wider across her buttocks and legs easing them apart slightly as his thumb moved between them to rub her small bud. His lips teased the underside of each breast and in between them, teeth moving against her perky nipples as eyes roamed up to meet hers. He was going to take more of her tonight, regardless of how tired he was. Thumb rubbed the small protruding bud a little harder and fast, index finger teasing her labia as he spoke barely above a whisper. "Natalya you are amazing and tonight I make you mine the slow way."

She slowly parted her long legs for him before gasping again when he moved his thumb to rub her bud and she bit her bottom lip while he touched her. A soft moan escaped her though, when he moved his teeth against her hardening nipples before moaning a little louder as he rubbed her clit a little harder and faster, her body beginning to respond to his touch. Her hand, which was buried in his hair, gently clenched his hair slightly while he touched her and his words caused her to swallow a little nervously.

Feeling the hands in his hair tighten their grip his index finger parted her labia easing itself slowly inside her folds. The knuckle making gentle contact with her g-spot as he alternated between soft slow licks and gentle nibbles of each nipple. Perky and protruding from each of her young luscious breasts and her deflowering was already starting as thumb rubbed harder against the small bud. Index finger thrust in and out of her folds going deeper and deeper hitting the small wall slowly then retracting itself, his words whispered. "Natalya are you ready to go all the way."

The feeling of his finger entering her made her tense a little before trembling just a little as his finger came into contact with her g-spot, making her moan weakly. Her body tightened around his finger while he rubbed her clit and thrust his finger in and out of her. His whispered words made her heart beat wildly while she nodded slightly. "Yes. I suppose I am." she said softly.

Having felt her body tense up slightly to his invading finger it rested lightly inside of her folds, knuckle barely hitting her g-spot now as he heard the softly spoken stammered out response. His eyes not leaving hers as he slid another finger into her folds, penetrating deeper in a corkscrewing motion. Breaking down the wall that was her one last piece of purity he flicked his tongue against one nipple in light hope of distracting her slightly. Her body would be in turmoil that much he knew as fingers effortlessly moved in and out , blood slowly dripping out and onto the floor.

Natalya did her best to remain calm while he slid a second finger into her, shifting her legs a little as he began to penetrate deeper into her. When she felt him break through that barrier within her, she yelped and closed her eyes tightly while her hands moved to grip his shoulders tightly. Part of her was screaming for her to pull away from him and run while another one told her that she couldn't. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes and she looked down to see the blood dripping onto the floor and she had to close her eyes again as her head swam. "It hurts." she whispered.

Back
Top Bottom