Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It fell from the sky by RobBase086 and Ravnarh

Amber picked up the menu and looked at the card to decide what she wanted to order. She did not need to look too long and looked back at the waitres. The young woman who stood in front of the table blushed when she saw Amber looking back at her. The waitress had stared at the sexy body of the beautiful actress. "I'd like to order the lovers special." She looked at Cameron withlove and lust in her eyes. The waitress nodded and left after picking up the menu cards.

Revnarh said:
Amber picked up the menu and looked at the card to decide what she wanted to order. She did not need to look too long and looked back at the waitres. The young woman who stood in front of the table blushed when she saw Amber looking back at her. The waitress had stared at the sexy body of the beautiful actress. "I'd like to order the lovers special." She looked at Cameron withlove and lust in her eyes. The waitress nodded and left after picking up the menu cards.

"The lovers special sounds good to eat baby doll." Cameron said looking at her with happiness. He knew when she got back to the hotel that it would be their dessert. He could see the lust and love that she had for him. Camerons hand went onto her thigh as he rubbed and massaged her leg. "I bet you are hungry Amber. You had lunch, but the sex you had today must have burned a lot of calories for you." Cameron said to her with a smile. His hand slid closer to her pussy. He kissed her sweet lips. "Did you enjoy your first shoot today? I hope you did because this will be your new career Amber." Cameron assured her.

Before Amber could say anything, her stomach began to growl. She had breakfast this morning and ate lunch at the set, but all the sex had made her kinda hungry. "Yes...I'm starving..." She loved the feeling of his hand on her tigh and did not move her legs to not interrupt his massage. "No...I loved it! I can not wait to do more shoots. It was my first day, but I love being an actress allready!" The waitress came back after a while with a three course meal and placed it on the table. She left after filling the two glasses with champagne and placing the open bottle in a small bowl with ice.

Revnarh said:
Before Amber could say anything, her stomach began to growl. She had breakfast this morning and ate lunch at the set, but all the sex had made her kinda hungry. "Yes...I'm starving..." She loved the feeling of his hand on her tigh and did not move her legs to not interrupt his massage. "No...I loved it! I can not wait to do more shoots. It was my first day, but I love being an actress allready!" The waitress came back after a while with a three course meal and placed it on the table. She left after filling the two glasses with champagne and placing the open bottle in a small bowl with ice.

"Amber I am happy to hear that you loved working on set today, but there is still more work to be done." Cameron tells her as his finger tips touch her pussy. He begins to rub and massage her pussy. He began to slide deeper and deeper than before.

Amber didn't care that her lover was fingering her right there in the restaurant and bit her lower lip to keep herself from moaning out loudly. She moved closer to him and was now sitting right next to him. Her figers moved to his pants under the table and opened the zipper to take his amazing cock out and began stroking it. She could never get enough of Cameron's dick and loved him for doing whatever he wanted to her.

Back
Top Bottom