Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It fell from the sky by RobBase086 and Ravnarh

Amber moaned when Cameron kissed her lips and grunted when he impaled her with his big cock. "I love you, Cameron!" said Amber between moans when her lover fucked her wet hole fast and hard, making his bitch cum with dry orgasms everytime he trusted in and out of her pussy.

Revnarh said:
Amber moaned when Cameron kissed her lips and grunted when he impaled her with his big cock. "I love you, Cameron!" said Amber between moans when her lover fucked her wet hole fast and hard, making his bitch cum with dry orgasms everytime he trusted in and out of her pussy.

"I love you too Amber!" As he fucked her naughty brains out by sliding in and out of her deeper and deeper inside her. Faster and faster as he thrusted into her. Harder and harder his cock slammed into her. As he grinded against her naughty pussy. He could tell that he made her cum. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately as he rammed his cock inside her.

Amber's eyes rolled into her head when she came hard, squirting her fluids on her lover and towards the ground. The muscles in her slutty hole massaged Cameron's cock when she came, making it feel like her pussy tried to wring his balls dry.

Revnarh said:
Amber's eyes rolled into her head when she came hard, squirting her fluids on her lover and towards the ground. The muscles in her slutty hole massaged Cameron's cock when she came, making it feel like her pussy tried to wring his balls dry.

Cameron could feel Amber milking his cock dry of every last drop of his cum. "I love fucking your naughty pussy baby! You fuck so good. I have taught you well." He tells her as he grunts and pounds his cock into her pussy. His balls slapping against her ass. He thrusts harder than before.

The fog of sex and pleasure appeared in Ambers mind again and she squirted another time. She might become pregnant from all the sex with her lover, but she did not mind that at all. Amber just wanted to make her lover happy.

Revnarh said:
The fog of sex and pleasure appeared in Ambers mind again and she squirted another time. She might become pregnant from all the sex with her lover, but she did not mind that at all. Amber just wanted to make her lover happy.

Cameron kept ramming and slamming inside her pussy. As he kissed her lips deeply and passionately. He played with her tongue and lower lip. Ramming so fucking hard and deep inside her.

Revnarh said:

Cameron kept ramming and slamming inside her pussy. As he kissed her lips deeply and passionately. He played with her tongue and lower lip. Ramming so fucking hard and deep inside her.

Amber moaned into Camerons mouth when he kissed her. She broke the kiss and changed her position so her lover could fuck her doggy-style without taking his cock out of her wet snatch.

Revnarh said:
Amber moaned into Camerons mouth when he kissed her. She broke the kiss and changed her position so her lover could fuck her doggy-style without taking his cock out of her wet snatch.

Camefon smacked her ass hard leaving his hand mark on her ass. As he fucked her more smacking her ass good and hard. "I love what I have done to you Amber. Do you prefer the new or old you baby?" He asked her slamming harder than before.

"There was...an old...me?" panted Amber confused not knowing what he meant while Cameron pounded her wet pussy and smacked her ass hard. the fog changed her mind, letting her forget everything that happened before she touched the meteor everytime she came while her love and need for her lover grew whith each trust of his cock in and out of her slutty holes.

Revnarh said:
"There was...an old...me?" panted Amber confused not knowing what he meant while Cameron pounded her wet pussy and smacked her ass hard. the fog changed her mind, letting her forget everything that happened before she touched the meteor everytime she came while her love and need for her lover grew whith each trust of his cock in and out of her slutty holes.

"Yes there was lover a old you." He told her as he fondled her tits and fucked the hell out of her. Sliding in And out of her deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Harf
Der and harder inside. He squeezed her breasts. As he ponded harder into her deep inside her.

Revnarh said:
Ignoring his words, Amber screamed Camerons name when she came again from the hard, deep and fast thrusts of her lover.

Cameron could feel her pussy hungry for his cum as he was very close to cumming. Deeper thrusts and harder slams into her his cock slid in and out of her.

Amber moaned loudly like the bitch she was and squirted again in a screaming orgasm that wringed the cum out of her lover into her slutty hole.

Revnarh said:
Amber moaned loudly like the bitch she was and squirted again in a screaming orgasm that wringed the cum out of her lover into her slutty hole.

Cameron loved how wild Amber was and kept grunting as he pounded her pussy deeply with his cock. He pulled out and wanted her to clean it off for him

Amber turned around and kissed Cameron passionately before she went down on his cock to clean it by licking their mixed juices slowly from his dick and balls untill they were glistening with her saliva. She caressed his balls with her right hand and gave her lover a blowjob. Amber used her tongue to tease the head of his cock while her left hand stroke his shaft up and down. She put his cock between her tits and gave him a tit-job while she continued to suck and lick his dick.

Revnarh said:
Amber turned around and kissed Cameron passionately before she went down on his cock to clean it by licking their mixed juices slowly from his dick and balls untill they were glistening with her saliva. She caressed his balls with her right hand and gave her lover a blowjob. Amber used her tongue to tease the head of his cock while her left hand stroke his shaft up and down. She put his cock between her tits and gave him a tit-job while she continued to suck and lick his dick.

"That feels great baby!" He said as he gave her ass a smack. His hands began to finger fuck her pussy and then the other hand played witb her tits. He pulled and twisted her nipples. As he pinched her clit. He rubbed her pussy hard and fast as the other hand gave her ass a smack.

Amber moaned on Camerons cock when he teased her pussy and her tits. She increased her efforts to make her lover shoot his load into her mohth.

Revnarh said:
Amber moaned on Camerons cock when he teased her pussy and her tits. She increased her efforts to make her lover shoot his load into her mohth.

Cameron grunted as Amber was pleasing him. "That is my naughty girl" He came onto her tits, mouth and also in her hair. He smiled after cumming on her tits and mouth.

She cleanses his cock and places then light kissey over his whole shaft. Suddenly, ambers stomach growls. She did not notice how hungry she was. And the only fluids she drank so far was load after load of his seed.

Revnarh said:
She cleanses his cock and places then light kissey over his whole shaft. Suddenly, ambers stomach growls. She did not notice how hungry she was. And the only fluids she drank so far was load after load of his seed.

"Sounds like I need to call room service baby. What are you hungry for? There is a menu over there for you." Cameron tells her. As he smiles when she kisses his shaft gently. Cameron caressess her cheek gently with his hand looking down at her with a smile on his face.

"Shrimps, grilled chicken, a mixed salad and some strawberry with whiped cream and chocolate sauce for `dessert´." Amber smiles and winks at her lover with one eye when she says the word dessert.

Revnarh said:
"Shrimps, grilled chicken, a mixed salad and some strawberry with whiped cream and chocolate sauce for `dessert´." Amber smiles and winks at her lover with one eye when she says the word dessert.

Cameron places the call for food service and tell them what to bring up to eat. Cameron gets off the phone and relays the message. "They will bring food up in about 30 minutes." He says to her with a smile.

"thanks, honey. I think I´ll take a shower." Amber goes to the shopping backs, picks some clothes and vanishes into the bathroom and comes back wearing a pink sexy skimpy skirt with a matching pink bra. She takes a pair of pink high hel out of one of the bags and puts them on with a smile.

Revnarh said:
"thanks, honey. I think I´ll take a shower." Amber goes to the shopping backs, picks some clothes and vanishes into the bathroom and comes back wearing a pink sexy skimpy skirt with a matching pink bra. She takes a pair of pink high hel out of one of the bags and puts them on with a smile.

"You are welcome baby. All right that is good that you will be getting a shower to freshin up a bit." He says as he watches her depart into the bathroom. When she returned he saw what she had put on and her meal was there. "Your food is here for you to ear lover." He told her with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom